The Perfect Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
This is the cont. story of Michele's ascendance over Tim.
47.6k words
4.44
7.1k
1

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second installment of a femdom book.

In this section, Michele and Tim begin a slightly deeper sexual exploration.

Going forward there will more and more sexual description and reference, but this is first and foremost, a psycho/sexual exploration

For me, sexual self discovery is where the excitement is. I find it especially titilating when the discovery comes with all manner of internal and external conflict.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

***

On Monday afternoon he enjoyed a deep breath as at last, he stood on Michele's porch.

Michele opened the door in her soft, tight comfies and once more, Tim felt the wind knocked from his lungs.

She's so pretty!

In her firm, confident way, "We are going to do our homework and then we are going to have a talk, young man. Do you understand me?"

Giddy with joy while a little unnerved, "Yes, Ms. Michele." Smiling, he glanced at her and then needed to look down before going to the kitchen table and attacking his home work. He was relieved to know they were going to keep playing the Game.

Michele wanted to play so badly, but she steadied herself. She knew that in order to master another, a girl had to master herself.

I'd prefer to be my own master, thank you very much. I'll need to journal on this later.

After he straightened up their belongings she stood and declared, "We have some issues to deal with, young man." She sounded somehow both casual and serious. "Go to my room now and wait for me. Remain standing. I'll be right in."

Tim complied in a state of terror.

Oh my god, oh my god, please no! Please, no! Please, no...

Michele simply wanted a moment to herself. She was thoughtful about making this a highly mindful experience. She wanted to simply be with her feelings.

The fear on Tim's face was absolutely precious to her. She smiled broadly as her happiness ran through her body. For now, her arousal was delicate and pretty, yet she knew that in moments it would be fierce and ferocious but no less beautiful. Mmmmmmmmm

In Michele's room, Tim contained his panic by pacing the room. Fear contorted his features.

Exactly three days prior, he'd been fundamentally traumatized by what Michele had done to him. Though his bottom had recovered, it did not mean he was ready for more. For certain, he'd not recovered emotionally.

He was not sure, but he expected Michele could now just spank him if she deemed it appropriate.

Can she? Like, is that part of it all now? But why would she? I've done nothing wrong! I've been good!

This suspicion and the idea of a spanking paralyzed him with terror. His heart raced and he began to perspire and for just an instant, he thought to flee from the house. Just then a voice intruded and told him he couldn't.

I'm not allowed to. Michele won't allow it. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! But what have I done?

Michele strode in wearing all her authority with a smile. She looked like a woman who derived great pleasure from getting down to business.

As was so often the case, Tim was thrown off by the conflicting image his one love projected. At once she was a young girl, all smiles and little girl "comfies." And she was a serious, grown woman. It was like looking at 3D images that contained two similar but different images depending on the angle by which it was viewed.

"Here. Now."

He scurried before her. "I'm sorry, Ms. Michele. I'm so sorry. What have I done?"

Michele luxuriated in the spiritual and sexual thrill that she derived from her power of Tim. She noted that he'd said two of the most perfect things she could imagine under the circumstance. Foremost was his apology.

Perfect.

Then he wanted to know what he'd done wrong.

He's desperate for me to teach him! Win!

With him before her, she took his hands. "I'm sorry too, sweetie. Let us together see if we can figure out what you have done, okay?"

"Yes, yes, Ms. Michele, but I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

His fear turned her on so much!

"Yes, yes, you are sorry. We'll get to how sorry you are.

"Do you remember that time, just before one of our therapy sessions when you told me you would tell me all of your secrets? Do you remember that you promised?"

"Yes." His heart sank.

"But you didn't, did you?"

"No, no, I did," he said beseechingly.

Warmly, while massaging his hands, "Now, now, little boy, I don't want to have to spank you hard, so you better tell the truth." Now she was not being completely honest because a part of her did want to spank him hard.

It just feels so darn good! Gracious!

"You had better think very carefully about how you answer my questions or you will get an even more serious bottom warming."

Tim's eyes went large with the imagining and the subsequent fear. Yet there was a promise of something more merciful in this inquisition. If he was honest and opened up to her, there was a less painful option available to him. He knew he wanted to find the truth she wanted him to share.

Yes, tell her everything!

"So did you tell me all of your secrets?"

"Maybe not. But...but I'm not sure what you want me to share. I'm sorry," he said desperately. "I want to be good! I really, really do want to be good for you, Ms. Michele. Like more than anything."

"I know, I can see you are sorry, sweet, baby boy. Let's begin with your biggest, hardest crush."

He looked down in shame.

"Did you have a crush on your babysitter?"

"Yes, Ms. Michele, I'm sorry. I...I was scared."

With just a trace of a smile and in a soft, concerned voice, "Of course you were scared. You're just a boy. But this is why you are getting a spanking." With fear all over his face and body, her smile radiated more brilliantly.

Releasing his hands, she adjusted her straight back, vanity chair in the middle of her room. With her index finger, she beckoned him forth. With him before her, she began to slowly unbutton and lower his jeans.

Inwardly, she marveled at the outline of his shrouded cock. She loved it. And it had nothing to do with notions of intercourse; she had zero interest in that. Michele liked that it saluted her authority. She loved it as a tool for control as well as a tool to gage Tim's level of attraction to her. It was a monument to her beauty, sex appeal and power.

With his jeans bunched at his knees, she smiled at his wet erection, covered by the thin material of his boxers.

Looking up at him, she smiled, "You will do as you are told, young man. Now, over my knee."

Tim felt the floor drop out from beneath him and his blood drained from his body even as his face flushed red. He obeyed.

This is the way it's going to be. She gets to do this and I have to...

Again, he was drawn back to the central question:

How is this happening?

And then something most unexpected happened. Michele's first several spanks were moderate in force and compared to what he'd endured a few days pervious, down right gentle.

smack smack smacksmack smacksmack

"You will always, always obey me. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Michele."

He knew how in tune they were becoming when she voiced a response to his silent astonishment, "This is your life now. You have no choice in this." With this, the boy was emotionally overwhelmed and nearly pinned in place.

And then Tim realized something most unexpected: the spanking felt good. As it went on, it began to burn some, but he liked it.

It burns good. Oh god!

He was a little scared he'd cum from it.

It was weird because it was sort of a game, but it wasn't. What they were doing turned him on like nothing else. The spanking, the intermittent bottom rubbing, being over Michele's knee and the physical contact, her smell as well as the sensation on his bottom.

What he refused to acknowledge, what he simply would not look at was how profoundly aroused he was by Michele's condescending tone, her lecturing, he utterly humiliating nature of his position and the inherent shame that came from submitting to all of it. What she did to him was the ultimate in belittlement and he loved it even when it made him hate himself.

It aroused him more than anything he'd ever imagined but he did not want to know about any of that. Yet he knew this was important and even serious on some level. This became abundantly clear to him when he tried to imagine spanking Michele and simply couldn't.

She's in charge. She's my babysitter.

"This is your life now. Repeat after me: This is my life now."

spank..........spank..........spank

"This is my life now."

"Good boy." She sounded like a grown up. It would become the calm, cool voice of authority that Tim would learn to obey.

spank..........spank..........spank

"This is the way it's going to be."

spank..........spank..........spank

"This is the way it's going to be."

spank..........spank..........spank

"I have no choice."

spank..........spank..........spank

"I have no choice."

spank..........spank..........spank

"I will always obey Michele."

spank..........spank..........spank

"I will always obey Michele." Oddly, there was comfort in this declaration. While repeating the other affirmations aroused him, they also traumatized him. Yet this, the part about obeying Michele, felt right, comforting and strangely appropriate. She deserves it.

I love her.

"Good boy." She laughed, delighted by all that she'd created.

spank..........spank..........spank

Oh, god! He was unaware that he actually waggled his bottom ever so slightly.

spank..........spank..........spank

This is my place.

spank..........spank..........spank

This is my place.

Michele was delighted by the display.

spank..........spank..........spank

This is my place.

"Who's in charge of you, little boy?"

spank..........spank..........spank

This is my place.

"You are, Ms. Michele," he said dreamily.

spank..........spank..........spank

This is my place.

"That's right, I'm always in charge of you. Always. Doesn't that feel nice?"

spank..........spank..........spank

He assumed she meant the understanding, but the spanking felt dreamy too. "Oh my god, yes! Yes, Ms. Michele, yes!"

spank..........spank..........spank

"Doesn't it feel right and natural?"

spank..........spank..........spank

"Yessssss, so right!"

spank..........spank..........spank

"I take my responsibility seriously, young man. I expect obedience from you at all times. Understood?"

spank..........spank..........spank

"At all times. Obey you. Always. Always obey Ms. Michele. Always."

More of Michele's delightful laughter.

spank..........spank..........spank

"You will obey at all times and know that whatever I say to you is an order. Understood?"

spank..........spank..........spank

"Yes, yes, Ms. Michele, an order. I understand, I do, I do! You tell me what to do. Then I obey." he said happily.

spank..........spank..........spank

"Your obedience to me will be a very big part of our relationship."

spank..........spank..........spank

"Yes, yes, Ms. Michele. I obey you. All the time...everyday! And I really want to."

spank..........spank..........spank

"You must always follow my instructions to the letter."

spank............spank.........spank

"To the letter."

She smiled warmly as she realized he sounded as though in a trance as though she'd hypnotized him.

spank...........spank..........spank

"Goooooood boy," she breathed, "of course you do. You will always obey me. Good boy. And if you are good, you will get fun, good-boy spankings like this."

spank..........spank..........spank

"But if you are bad..."

SPANK

She rubbed his bottom mercifully before resuming her gentle rhythmic spanking.

With her condescending praise and the continued spanking, he wanted to cum so badly. He pushed up to get his erection off her leg for a moment to allow the urgency to abate. Cuming on her like this was unthinkable...until later that evening.

"Now, when I ask you a question, I expect the truth, from now on, forever."

spank..........spank..........spank

"Yes, Ms. Michele. Always be a good boy. Always tell the truth. Always want to be your good boy."

spank..........spank..........spank

"We are working together on this, Timmothy. I will help you find the truth if it is unclear to you. But that means you need to give real thought to what I'm asking of you and when your pretty, little head gets all lost and confused, you need to ask me for help. Understood?"

spank..........spank..........spank

"You mean like I should ask you questions about your question so that I understand what you are asking me?"

spank..........spank..........spank

"That's it exactly. You are going to have to work hard to share with me things that you keep hidden.

spank..........spank..........spank

"You will share all of it with me."

He knew that in time, he would. "Ms. Michele?"

"Yes, Timothy?"

Just then he realized she sounded just like his mother. "This is my place."

Smiling brightly, "Of course it is. Good boy."

They played and played and played...

spank..........spank..........spank

*****

The sex stuff, was for Michele, a wonderful new discovery as well. Michele knew it was just a matter of time before things progressed, but she was in no hurry. Kissing, touching and spanking were a daily joy. Michele loved hours of just kissing and petting as it excited her mind and body. It was so fun and exciting, but more than anything, she felt so close to Tim when they did this.

And here again, she wanted control. When he tried to be a bit more aggressive while kissing Michele, he was rebuked. Sometimes she rebuked him with stern words. Perhaps more often, she'd rebuke him with a sharp slap to the face and a hard stare down before softening and returning to her play. She would kiss him, not the other way around. He was to remain both passive and gentle in this way. And she greatly enjoyed doing this to him. Slapping him along with any opportunity to intimidate him made her infinitely more horny.

They'd play at a bit of wrestling and she enjoyed his struggles, but in all things, she was the aggressor. He struggled because she allowed and enjoyed his struggles. A little, physical resistance was a great deal of fun for the girl! She really liked overpowering him.

In time, it became even more playful as he found the nerve to give voice to his role. Michele became overwhelmed by her arousal when he began to playfully beg her not to do this to him. "Please don't," he'd beg in the sweetest voice. She discovered a level of physical aggression she did not know she had.

In time and with practice, he tested the limits of her strength such that it even became a work out, a form of exercise which, at times, rendered the two quite hot and sweaty

He'd try to "fight her off" but of course it was no use. She adored aggressing on the boy as the rapist.

After physically overwhelming him, she'd mount him to begin raping his mouth with her kisses. His last physical resistance was to turn his head away from her. She loved grabbing a hand full of thick hair and forcing his head and mouth into position for her passion. She liked to position his mouth for the taking.

Often, once she had his kiss, he'd become fully passive to her and accepted her tongue with eager joy.

Just as often he maintained the most gentle struggle even as she kissed him. Michele loved wrestling down her struggling but comparatively defenseless boy and then taking his kiss and raping his mouth.

Often as she took what was hers, he'd whimper and gently writhe against her oppression, against her pressing body. His profound lust escaped as whimpers and moans offered as submissive protestation. He loved "struggling" against Michele all the while knowing it was no use. He loved being pinned beneath her. He loved the feeling of her muscles overpowering his own. He loved being overpowered by her and loved fighting against the realization that she was stronger than him and that his fight and struggle against her was pointless.

Every part of his being spoke of how he was helplessly and hopelessly in love with Michele.

The most demoralizing and arousing realization came with finally realizing his rapist was actually getting off on his fighting back. His struggles turned her on!

Oh, god!

Michele loved mounting and pinning his wrists or arms as his hard body gently twisted, turned and flexed beneath her own.

From the beginning, she viewed him as the girl who loved the pretend struggle. He was the girl tied to the train tracks. She really began to internalize her perception of him as a girl, as Kimberly. He was not a Kimberly, he was the Kimberly. In the blink of an eye, he was just Kimberly.

Michele consciously thought of kissing as penetrating her boy.

And when I push it in you, you just lose all power to me.