All Comments on 'Mistress Elaine Ch. 08-10'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Great continuation of this series. Very erotic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would enjoy being bound, spanked, dominated, humiliated, and mocked in front of women like that.

I would really love having a group of women rolling my exposed nipples or snapping them sharply. I would love for female strangers to play with my nipples at a party while I am powerless to stop them.

I too would arch my back to push my sensitive man-nipples towards a woman that was giving them some attention.

I would love for a woman to attach suction tubes to my nipples and then flick my extended nipples and cause them significant pain.

I would probably come from women doing any of the aforementioned activities to my nipples.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

You have given Me a great idea, I'm going to have My pet play with his nipples 5 minutes a day.

A new exercise to remind him of his responsibility to please Me in little ways.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Great erotic prose from a masterful writer…makes me drip with anticipation of what next for the sub(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES