Mistress Eliana’s Sissy Academy

Story Info
The Prologue and 1st chapter in my feminization journey.
1.7k words
4.44
23.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

My girlfriend and I have been having...problems. When we first started dating, the sexual dynamic between us was unmatched. We would fuck for hours a day everyday, like two star crossed lovers who had been apart for a year. Every night was a night of passion.

As it goes in most long term relationships, however, all good things must come to an end. The longer we were together, the less and less sex we had. Before long, it would be weeks at a time between fucking, and when I brought this up she would always respond "we will do it tomorrow" but much like me, tomorrow never came.

This is when I started...venturing into my more kinky side. Firstly I made a Reddit account to explore some fantasies. I ended up becoming addicted to porn, constantly watching and jerking off at every free moment I had. Squirting, Anal, BDSM...everything was new and exciting. I could do whatever I wanted sexually, everyday was a new adventure. That is....until she found my Reddit account.

Let's get something clear I was NOT cheating on her. But the more active I became online, the more messages started coming in. I would usually ignore them, until one day I received a picture in my inbox.

Out of pure curiosity I opened the picture and this is the moment my life changed forever. The picture was a mirror selfie, of a tall muscular black man. His abs were chiseled, biceps were huge, and his dick.... Oh my god it was the biggest and thickest dick I had ever seen. Compared to my 3 inch penis, anything looked massive, but this was a monster.

I had always been very careful not to post my identity online, so he must have thought he was messaging a girl! I was so mesmerized by the member between his legs, I had to respond.

We flirted for a while, he would call me baby and himself daddy. I asked for more dick pics and he would send, and in return I would send nudes of my girlfriend, and pretended they were of me. I know it was wrong but it just...felt so right. This went on for a few weeks until she found my Reddit account and my world came crashing down.

"What the hell is this!" she exclaimed angrily. I tried to calmly explain that I was sexually frustrated and that I needed more attention at home, but she didn't want to hear it. "More attention at home? It seems like the only thing that needs more attention is your throat and asshole you sissy faggot!"

Sissy? I had never heard that word before, but you better believe it caught my attention. I was so humiliated, I just hung my head in shame. "Please, I'm sorry! I'll delete my account and never go online again!" I said. "It's too late for that" she responded "it's time to teach you a lesson" She reached in her purse and pulled out her cellphone. "Hey Eliana, how are you!" she said after the phone rang and she left the room.

"Uh oh" I thought. Eliana was my girlfriends best friend from high school. She was smoking hot, with long brown hair, tan skin, plump lips, and a perky B cup. I could only imagine the embarrassing things she was telling her.

Soon after my girlfriend returned. "Grab your things, honey, you're going to stay at Eliana's.

Chapter 1: Enrollment

We drove in silence most of the way to Eliana's house. I tried to start up a conversation, but it was clear my girlfriend had no interest in speaking to me. Mainly, I just wanted to know why we were going to Eliana's at all, I had never been to her house before but all I knew is that she was RICH. The few times we had interacted were in public settings, and I never liked her stuck up attitude. She looked great in a bikini though...

Anyway, when we pulled up to her house I was in complete shock. This wasn't just a house, more like an entire mansion! I truly couldn't believe how massive this place was. I turned to me girlfriend and said "okay honey, you've brought me all the way here, what's the deal?"

She turned to look at me, took a deep breath and turned the car off. "The deal is, I'm tired of you disrespecting me and our relationship. I mean, sending my nudes to a black guy pretending to be me? Really? That's fucked up, and I'm tired of your pathetic, unfulfilling ass. Today, you're faced with two options. Either A, you go inside and do whatever Eliana says. She's been running a sort of...couples counseling program for a few years now, and I think you'd be a perfect fit. She even offered to let you attend the classes for free."

"What's the second option?" I asked nervously.

"The second option" she responds "is I dump your ass and let everyone know why. Your family, friends, and colleagues will know you're nothing but I stupid sissy bitch."

She saw the look on my face and smirked. "That's what I thought" she laughed "now get out of the car and I'll get you checked in"

As we approached the front door my heart started to race. I had no idea what to expect, I was just hoping to get this over with in a few hours. My girlfriend rang the doorbell and the door opened. Who was behind the door, however, shocked me.

There behind the door was Victor, Eliana's boyfriend. But instead of the well dressed, 6,3" surfer I met a few years ago, Victor looked completely different.

He opened the door in a hot pink maids dress, complete with stockings and 5 inch pink stilettos. His black hair was now long and kept in pigtails, and he had a collar locked onto his neck. His face had makeup, but not too much where I couldn't tell who he was. He smiled when he saw me.

"Good afternoon" he said in a high pitched voice as he curtsied "and welcome to the academy. Mistress Eliana has been expecting you. Follow me to her office please."

I was in complete shock, absolutely dumbfounded. How the hell did this happen, and why?

As we headed down the corridor I peaked into a variety of rooms. Some doors were open, some closed, the ones I could see into were mainly set up as classrooms, with desks and all. When we walked past the living room, I looked in to see a handful of women, standing around and talking. I was horrified to see that kneeling by their side were men! All of them were on all fours and had a collar and leash. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I kept moving, following my girlfriend and Victor up the stairs and into what I assumed to be Eliana's office.

Victor knocked, and enter the room with us behind. He curtsied again and said "Mistress Eliana, your guests are here to see you."

Then, from around the corner, out comes Eliana. Looking like the goddess she was, she was dressed in an all white dress that fell just mid thigh. She was wearing sexy black pumps, and showing a fair bit of cleavage as well. She was stunning. When she began to speak, Victor fell to his knees by her side, and looked at me as if to do the same.

"When you enter a room" she said as she looked towards me "you are to curtsy and kneel."

I didn't know what to say! I knew that Eliana was a bitch, but I didn't think she ran some sort of feminist cult.

"I'm sorry Eliana but I..."

"You are not to speak" she shouted "unless directly asked to." I turned to my girlfriend as she smirked, only to face Eliana, curtesy, and kneel.

"That's better you worthless pig" Eliana snarled. "You best mind your manners in the presence of Mistress Eliana in her own academy"

A look of confusion spread across my face. Victor was calling her Mistress, and this place her academy. What the hell kind of twisted place was I in. Eliana could clearly see my confusion and decided to provide explanation.

"The last time we saw each other was what, about a year and a half ago? Victor and I were in our relationship and things were going pretty well, that is until Victor here decided that MY pussy wasn't good enough for him, and decided to go find some from somewhere else. Isn't that right honey"

"Yes mistress Eliana" he responded with his head bowed, still kneeling.

"That's right. So, I decided to get my revenge. Through a year long training program I invented, I was able to break Victor and in his place, leave Victoria.

Victoria here is my perfect sissy maid. She cleans, she cooks, she fluffs all my boyfriends! Victoria does everything I say with a smile and a 'yes mistress'. If she's a good girl, then once a month I unlock her chastity cage and allow her to cum. And if she's a bad girl...well we have correction methods." she said with a devious grin.

"So you're saying this will happen to me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Absolutely. The Sissy Slut Academy is a year long program to retrain any man to be the perfect, obedient sissy. You'll learn how to suck a real man's dick! You'll learn how to dress and do your makeup. And you'll learn how to please a woman, so my poor friend can stop faking all those orgasms!"

Both girls started laughing, I just hung my head in shame. How could this be, an entire year away from my girlfriend!

"Please..." I started crying "this is all a misunderstanding! Just let me go home and..."

SMACK! Eliana struck me across the face and stunned me. I fell backwards as she leaned over me.

"Welcome to Mistress Eliana's Sissy Slut Academy. I think I'll call you...Alyssa. Victoria will show you to your room, kiss your girlfriend goodbye, you won't be seeing her until midterms."

She came over to me, kissed me, and slowly placed the collar around my neck. *CLICK* it went as it was locked shut, and then Eliana handed my girlfriend the key. They both started laughing as Victoria led me out the room. With tears streaming down my face, I could only imagine the horrors to come.

To be continued...