Mistress Elisha's Truth

Story Info
Lauren helps Elisha confront her past as only a toilet can.
14.9k words
4.63
15.8k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were somewhere along Highway 105 when Lauren realized that her goddess was a human being after all.

"Who did you say is playing tonight?" Elisha's eyes drilled into Jennifer through the rearview mirror as they sat in a fresh cloud of dust on the shoulder. Lauren looked from Elisha to her sister then back again. Natalie, next to Jennifer, looked up from her phone.

Having been nearly thrown past the front seats and through the windshield, Jennifer clutched her chest as she croaked softly, "Um, Beautiful Chaos?"

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." Elisha threw her head up and closed her eyes to the bright summer sun. Framed by a mess of wind swept, raven black hair, her tension lines beamed like an adorable number eleven in the light pouring in through the open sunroof.

"Wait, wasn't that your band?" Lauren asked.

"Yes. Yes it was," Elisha said dryly. The flesh around her eyes crinkled and her bottom lip started to quiver. Elisha was beginning to cry.

Lauren had learned over the last week that Elisha was perfectly capable of being one of two people. The easygoing, loving friend or the delightfully cruel mistress. The wonderful conversationalist who you would bring to meet your grandparents or the sadomasochistic bitch who would mercilessly whip your tits with a belt while forcing you to drink her piss through a spider gag. Of course, Elisha had never done either of those to Lauren...yet. Those were just pieces of Lauren's imagination. Welcome pieces, Lauren mused.

Earlier, as she waited with her father in their front room, she hoped Elisha would exercise her best judgment in deciding which version of herself to bring.

"Who did you say was picking you guys up?" Alan Thompson ran a massive hand through his salt and pepper hair and rested the other on her shoulder. His warm brown eyes crowed with the deep set lines of concern that had taken root twenty-two years ago and would surely remain for the rest of his life.

"I met her through work," Lauren replied, barely subjugating the quaver in her voice as she peered past the small forest of plants crowding the large bay window. Outside sat a friendly row of pine trees and an empty driveway.

"One of your writer friends then?" He pressed a finger into the pot of a large jade and retrieved a watering can from the wooden coffee table. The pink vessel with a daisy embossed in the center looked like a child's toy dangling from the end of his arm as he poured a mixture of water and plant food into the jade's pot.

"She does more work with video. I interviewed her for an article."

"So, she's a content creator?"

"You could say that." Lauren pulled her waves of blonde hair into a ponytail, picked up a pair of scissors and began casually snipping the dead flowers of an African Violet.

"Well, maybe she can help you. I'd love to see you do something with that film degree of yours." He smiled that kind of smile that would typically come with a lecture. Lauren braced herself, but none came.

"Are you sure Jennifer and Natalie can go? Isn't Whiskey Brothers a bar?"

"You have to be twenty-one to get into the bar, but anyone over eighteen can see the show. The stage is outside. I checked the website." Lauren's eyes continued to nervously dart between the dead flowers in her hand and the empty driveway.

"And who are you seeing?"

"Some band Jennifer and Natalie like. They're supposed to be good, er, at least look really good. Come to think of it, I've never heard Jennifer say anything about how they sound." Lauren giggled. "I think Natalie is dating one of their roadies maybe?" Lauren tilted her head and pulled her lips into a quizzical pout.

"This week." Alan snorted. "I'm glad you aren't like that."

Lauren blushed while continuing to eyeball the driveway. Her heart jumped when she saw the nose of Elisha's car poke through the trees.

She thought of her Dad's opinion of Natalie--and of most of her friends in general. All she'd need would be for Elisha to show up in some revealing leather and start dragging her around by her hair. She was therefore relieved when Elisha stepped out of her candy apple red Volkswagen wearing a pair of artfully torn jeans and a vintage Guns N' Roses T-shirt.

"One of my favorites." Alan nodded towards Elisha's shirt as they walked down the steps to the driveway.

"Mine too!" Elisha grinned.

"Really? Cause I know a lot of kids just see those hanging in a Walmart and think they look cool."

"No way man!" Elisha smiled playfully, flipped her raven black hair over her shoulder and proceeded to belt out the first chorus of 'Paradise City.'

"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! TAKE...ME...HOME!"

Alan let out a huge, open mouthed laugh. "That was...that was amazing! Are you a singer?"

"I used to be." Elisha said wistfully. "In another life. Watch out on Karaoke night though!" She shot Alan a dimpled smile.

"Are you the opening act?" Jennifer appeared in the doorway with Natalie in tow. Natalie's eyes were glued to her phone, her thumbs a blur over its screen. She gave a halfhearted wave before allowing her hand to rejoin its friend.

Jennifer neatly matched Lauren in her high waisted jeans and flowing blouse. The gauzy fabric drifted around her body in a close dance with her billowing golden blonde hair. With her innocent smile, pixie nose and ocean blue eyes, she could be nobody but Lauren's little sister.

Natalie wore nothing but a white V-neck bralette and pair of jean shorts that must have fit her well in middle school. Now they perilously stretched to accommodate her full hips, even with the top two buttons left casually undone. Her light brown hair bounced around in a messy top knot.

"You are going to freeze tonight!" Lauren chuckled.

"Adam will keep me warm." Natalie raised her eyebrows as she casually slid her phone into the waistband of her strained cutoffs.

Lauren made introductions. "Ok, um, Elisha, this is my sister Jennifer, who you know. And Natalie, and my dad, Alan Thompson. Everyone, this is Elisha...from work." Lauren and Jennifer shared a knowing glance.

"It's good to meet you Elisha." Elisha shook Alan's hand firmly despite their disparate measurements. "Have fun! You'll be back sometime tonight?"

"Yeah, I think they get done at eleven or something?" Lauren looked to Jennifer.

"Something like that." They walked as a group to Elisha's car and began to pile in.

"Ok, I'm sure Mom will want to know all about it," Alan said, his broad shoulders turning towards the house. He bent down to pick up a hose, catching Natalie's attention. She watched intently from the back seat, her tongue lightly tracing her lips.

Elisha pulled out slowly as Natalie twisted to watch Alan watering the numerous plants along the brick walkway. "If your parent's ever get divorced, I wanna fuck your dad."

"Shut up Natalie," Jennifer snapped, her face contorted with disgust. "You'd have sex with a bedpost if you could."

Natalie bit her lip, raising an eyebrow. "Challenge accepted!"

They drove off. Elisha effortlessly slipped into the thick traffic on highway 105.

--

"Wait, you were in Beautiful Chaos?" Jennifer gushed. "That's SO cool!"

"Is it?" Elisha frowned. "There's gotta be a thousand cover bands in the city, and we have to see this one?" She twisted her head around to glower at the back seat. "I was starting to like you Jennifer!"

The joy quickly drained from Jennifer's face. "Um, wow, ok. Sorry--I really am!"

"What happened?" Lauren touched her hand lightly to Elisha's arm. "I'm sure we can go somewhere else."

Elisha dabbed a finger at the corner of her eye. "No, it's ok."

"Are you sure?" Lauren sharpened her eyes and lifted a concerned brow.

"Yeah, it's just--it's a long story. We can go, I just haven't been back since..." She gripped the wheel with both hands, letting her eyes drift down the road before turning her head. "Lauren, can you drive? If we're going I gotta text Katie."

"Umm, ok."

They scurried to switch positions on the side of the busy highway. Lauren paused at the side of the road to avoid a passing semi tractor. Elisha watched her golden waves and flowing blouse tousle in the dusty breeze through the driver's side mirror and her face brightened.

"Thank you." Elisha whispered in Lauren's ear as she climbed out of the driver's seat. She brushed Lauren's jaw with her delicate fingers and drew their faces closer together. Their lips touched softly. Elisha's eyes turned a lighter shade of sparkling jade before fluttering shut as she pressed into Lauren's soft lips. She felt Lauren's hot breath as they pulled apart. She inhaled the hint of vanilla from her coral red lipstick along with her natural musk. Elisha wanted nothing more than to drive Lauren into the side of the car and devour every inch of her young body. Instead she put on a confidant smile and stepped away from the door. She watched Lauren swing her firm legs into the car and caught the anxious blue in her eyes before the door closed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" As they pulled back on the road, Lauren cautiously divided her attention between Elisha's face and the fast moving traffic.

Elisha looked up from her phone. "Yeah, some stuff happened. It's why I left the band, but a lot has changed since then. Katie and I still talk all the time. I just haven't been to a show. Or been back in that--environment. It's weird. Not gonna lie, it's weird." She took a deep breath. "But I'll be ok."

Lauren watched Elisha's frantic thumbs race over her phone out of the corner of her eye. Her freshly painted nails caught the sun like polished obsidian.

"Did Katie text you back?"

"Yeah, she's super excited we're coming! When you get there, pull around to the back. We can park with the band. They just finished soundcheck and she said the main lot is filling up." Elisha seemed to be back to normal but there was a cloudy dullness in her eyes. Having spoken in person or on the phone every day for a week, Lauren was quickly learning the difference between Elisha the actress and Elisha the woman. This looked, sounded and even smelled like the actress.

"Woooo! Backstage!" Natalie let fly an untuned squeal before returning to her phone.

--

Whiskey Brothers was a large red building surrounded by tall pines that either used to be a barn or was meticulously built to look like one. Out front sat a large sign advertising homemade burgers and live music every weekend. Rose bushes neatly lined the front walkway. A grove of Persian lilacs in full bloom crowded the center of the roundabout in front of the main entrance. Lauren breathed the floral scent through the open window as she pulled around to the side.

She drove past the rapidly filling parking lot to a gravel road behind the stage. The stage was massive, built from natural cut wooden beams and resting about two hundred feet from the bar. The paved area between the stage and the bar contained a large wooden deck, dozens of picnic tables and four large fire pits. Servers glided through the tables in sleek black hot shorts and matching yellow branded shirts that all seemed one size too small.

"I don't know where they find these girls." Elisha looked up from her phone. "We played here back when I was in the band. Katie was always jealous." She giggled.

"Well, you had nothing to worry about!" Lauren let her eyes explore Elisha's chest, admiring how the fabric of her T-shirt yielded to her flesh.

"Well, yeah." Elisha bit her lip as her face reddened. "But still, Whiskey Brothers must pay really well. They always had the hottest girls working here. Maybe it's something in the water." Her eyes sat on Lauren. She watched her blonde waves bounce up and down like lovely springs as she surveyed the gravel lot behind the stage.

"Katie said you can park by the bus."

The road had opened up into a much larger gravel parking lot, filled with cars that must have belonged to employees. Lauren pulled in next to an enormous black Prevost tour bus. The side of the bus was professionally painted, featuring a large candy apple red heart in which the words "Beautiful Chaos" sat in bright yellow lettering.

"Hey, you match!" Lauren admired how closely the heart matched the paint of Elisha's volkswagen.

"What can I say, I like red!" Elisha flashed a detached grin that didn't reach her eyes.

"Thank God! I have to pee so bad!" Natalie cried from the back seat.

"We live like, fifteen minutes away Natalie." Lauren shook her head.

"I had a lot to drink!" Natalie weaved her head in a figure eight and fluttered her eyes. Her top knot bounced around like a cat dancer.

"Already?" Elisha flipped around and kneeled on the leather passenger seat, gripping the headrest with both hands.

"Natalie snuck in a pack of white claws when she came over. We might have been pregaming a little. It's not like we can drink here." Jennifer's eyes sparked a mischievous blue. "So yeah, I have to pee pretty bad too." She shot Lauren a knowing look through the rearview mirror.

As they stepped out of the car, Lauren's eyes caught sight of two porta trailers positioned between the main bar and the stage. One was labeled "Sound Stage," while the other bore the sign "Songbird Sanctuary." Without wasting a moment, Natalie dashed towards the trailer marked "Sound Stage." A moment later, she came sprinting out, shrieking. "That's the men's!" She quickly bounced to the other.

Jennifer walked about halfway to the trailer labeled "Songbird Sanctuary" and turned around, looking uncertain.

Lauren leaned towards Elisha. "Um, Elisha? Um." She leaned closer still and whispered. "Mistress Elisha."

"Yes." Elisha's eyes brightened some at being called mistress, though she remained dour.

"I think Jennifer wants to um...use the facilities." Lauren folded her hands behind her back and twisted from side to side.

"Oh." Elisha shook her head quickly and her eyes held Lauren's. "Yes, of course. I mean, it was my idea. You two go ahead."

"Wait, you don't have to go?" Lauren's shocked eyes pawed over her friend and stopped dead at her detached expression. Given their week of being mostly apart, Lauren couldn't believe Elisha would pass on the opportunity to use her.

"No, really, go ahead, you have my permission. I gotta take care of something. I'll wait here." Elisha leaned against her car, nervously tapping on her phone with both thumbs.

"Ok." Lauren began to walk backwards to join her sister, her eyes still glued to Elisha.

"What's going on with her?" Asked Jennifer, noting Lauren's concern as she turned to walk beside her.

"She says she had to take care of something, but honestly, I don't have a clue. She's been weird ever since you told her who was playing today. You saw how she peeled off to the side of the road." Lauren turned to study Elisha from across the parking lot as they walked up the rusting treadplate stairs into the porta trailer. Elisha remained focused on her phone but was now dragging and kicking the gravel around her car with one foot.

"And you're ok doing this? We don't have to, you know." Jennifer put her hand on the handle of the metal door and gave her sister a reassuring look although Lauren could hear the tilt of disappointment in her voice.

"No, she said she wanted us to, and...I want to." Lauren smiled. Although preoccupied with Elisha, Lauren could already feel her body's response to the thought of servicing her sister in a public place.

Inside the large trailer, much to Lauren's delight, were six fully partitioned stalls with little windows next to the handles that showed green for vacant or red for occupied. The stall on the far right was occupied, supposedly by Natalie.

"Let's go in here," Lauren whispered, pointing to the stall on the far left, which, in addition to being vacant, was handicapped accessible.

The room was larger than a regular bathroom stall with just enough room for Lauren to lay down if she tucked her legs into her chest.

Lauren imagined going to work, parking in the same parking lot and walking up the same steps. She went into the same room but found no toilet, just four padded cuffs, one attached to each of the four corners of the room with large carabiners. She imagined stripping off her clothes, having them taken away from her and laying down. A pair of strong delicate hands helped her wrists and then her ankles into the cuffs and strapped her tightly to the floor. "Time to diaper up!" She heard a plastic crinkle and obediently lifted her hips. She felt the absorbent material slide against her bottom and get velcroed tightly into place. The soft, pleasant and unnaturally soothing voice spoke again. "There we go." Lauren felt a pat on her rump. "After your shift I'll be back to untie you. Then you can either eat your diaper here or take it into the break room...no there's no other option. Emily got a little carried away and said she would eat anything she pooped into her diaper cause she said she didn't need it. That saved so much on disposal costs we decided that all the toilet girls should have to do it...well, you could always ask someone to eat it for you. Hahah. Actually, I think a couple of the servers might have toilet fantasies, you might get lucky." The voice casually laughed. She felt those strong, delicate hands rub against her tight abdomen. "Have a good shift!" Moments later, a girl, about twenty one entered the stall. She turned around before Lauren could get a good look at her face but she smelled pretty as she slid her tight spandex hot shorts around her ankles. "Thank God they got the toilets working. I've been dying to shit for an hour!" Lauren saw her hole twitch and pucker. Her jaw made a clicking sound as it opened wide. She felt the girl's hands softly trace her belly button. "I'll have to tell the girls they got a new toilet in here. Fresh diaper and everything! I think the toilet last night shit into hers like five times! I heard her screaming as they took her into the back room to make her eat it. Shouldn't have signed the contract." The girl began to push, the tip of an impossibly fat shit began to emerge. "She said something about that not being what she signed. But then again, it says they can change the agreement any time without consent. It says it right there! Who knows why you toilets sign the damn things. Oh yes. We're gonna stretch this out good!" Lauren felt the girl's fingers tease her belly as she felt her massive log of shit push past her jaws. She felt the warm mass slide past her uvula and into her throat. She felt it effortlessly slide into her belly in one unbroken piece. She wondered if the girl could feel her belly expanding? She heard a knock on the door. "Almost done!" The girl called out. She slapped the top of her diaper with one hand. "Clean me!" Lauren felt the warm energy radiate from her diapered bottom to the end of her shackled limbs. She tested the firm restraints with her arms as she lapped the stranger's smelly hole. She'd be pulling and straining against them soon enough. She felt herself begin to leak creamy gruel into her diaper. She couldn't wait!

"So what's the deal with you guys exactly? Does she like, own you or whatever?" Jennifer whispered as she crammed herself into the stall, closing the door behind her and kicking off her wedges.

"You know, I don't think we really decided on what this is exactly. We just kinda started trying it out. I guess that's what we're still doing." Lauren shrugged as she sat on the floor and methodically uncoiled her torso onto the ground, perpendicular to the toilet. She scooted her butt against the partition and climbed her legs up the fiberglass wall. She lay her head on the rough plastic floor, fanning her golden hair around her angelic face. She looked up at her sister. "And after we talked about what you and I did the other day, she thought it might be fun if I offered my services to you." Lauren giggled.