Mistress Elisha's Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisha slammed her back against the bus. She brought her can to her lips and took another sloppy mouthful.

"Then he starts bringing this bitch to shows. The original bitch decides she's had enough. She fucking lays it out to the band, him or me?!?"

She threw her can onto the ground and slid her back down along the side of the bus until she was sitting in gravel.

"They chose him. It was seniority and he was a bigger part of the band. There I was. No real family, no band family, no life!"

"But Elisha. The life you have now, isn't it amazing?"

"Is it?"

"I think it is. Elisha I..."

"Don't call me that!"

"What? What do you mean?

"I said don't fucking call me that!" Elisha glared.

"Elisha? Why?"

"Cause it's not my name!!" She screamed as unrestrained tears flowed along her lashes and into her contorted face.

Of course it wasn't--Nobody streams adult content under their real name.

"I guess I should have known that, but wait, I heard everyone call you Elisha?" Lauren shook her head.

"I texted Katie and told her that's what you guys know me as--said it was a long story and to just do it for me."

Lauren tugged Elisha's arms until she stood up straight. She pulled Elisha close to her breast.

"When that bitch went back to her dirty one room apartment. I killed her off. I killed her! I dyed my hair. In the shower." She choked down a sob that had caught in her throat. "But it was blood going down the drain. Her blood! I sat there in the mirror. Saw myself, but it wasn't me! I shaved myself."

She pushed Lauren away and spun around once, her voice became more maniacal. "I Began to play with myself. I got my phone. I started making a profile. I vowed to do EVERYTHING I never did before. That affair? That was HIS fault. He came to ME! But this time I'm doing the coming," she cackled.

Elisha paced as she stammered. "Submissive or dominant? I say dominant. Introvert or extrovert? I say extrovert. Men, women or both? I say both! I never did any of those things! That wasn't me!"

"I lied about every fucking thing and then BECAME that lie! And then I met you and thought that that lie could live happily ever fucking after and then I come back here and realized that it all a bunch of bullshit because I've been scared little Allison Gray all along!"

She wiped her tears with the back of her arm. "That's who I am ok? My name is Allison Gray." Her chin quivered rapidly as she took a ragged breath.

"I like country music, and dinosaurs. I like video games. I wanna make lots of money so I can open up a rescue that saves animals!" She rocked her head from side to side, wiping more tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. That's who I am. Elisha is a name I found in a fucking magazine!"

Lauren remained silent for a long moment. They could hear Katie's voice floating over the rumble of bass and drums through the cool night air, singing some indistinguishable pop song. Lauren pulled Elisha close and held her tight as she murmured in her ear. "That's ok. I love that that's who you are. But more than that--I love knowing the truth!"

She let Elisha pull away from their hug but took her hands into her own.

"I don't care what happened to you. That's not who you are anymore--and even if it is...even if you are just poor, scared little Allison Gray you don't have to worry." She took a breath. "Because you got me, and I'm not going anywhere!" She pulled Elisha close and pressed their lips together. After a moment's resistance Elisha vigorously returned the kiss.

"Honestly. I don't care which one is the 'real' you. Elisha...Alison. It doesn't matter. Cause whoever this girl is." She lifted her hand and placed it on Elisha's heart, holding it in place, feeling the rapid beat. "I think I'm in love with her." The corners of Lauren's ocean blue eyes moistened with tears.

"Oh Lauren." Elisha pulled Lauren close and kissed her tenderly. They squeezed each other tight and pressed their lips together for what seemed like hours. Elisha's tears began to dry and her confidence began to return as she soaked up the most pure form of affection--unconditional love.

"But personally, if I get a vote as to who you bring up there tonight, I'd say go with Elisha!" Lauren gleamed an impish grin.

"What makes you think I'm gonna get up there?" Elisha flashed a smile. Her voice made a weird little catching nose as she wiped away the last of her tears.

"Trust me, the Elisha I know is tough as nails and stronger than anyone. She's not gonna let this stop her--besides--I saw the look in your eyes when the show started. That glint? That hunger? Yeah. You're going up there!"

"Ok...You're right!" Elisha choked, half laughing.

"Ok, well, I think the only way we're gonna pull this off--is if you feed me!" Lauren looked deep into Elisha with ravenous eyes.

"What? Here? No way!"

"Yeah, not only that. I think you're gonna have to make me do it tonight. Like really force me to do it. Like pretend I don't want to or something. I think that's the only way to get Elisha back! Mistress Elisha!" Lauren led her by the hand along the bus and up to the door, which was thankfully unlocked. Inside, the rumble of bass and drums was reduced to a soft murmur.

"Come on baby." Lauren sat Elisha down on one of the leather couches. She went to the counter drawer in the kitchenette and found a spiral notebook. She grabbed a pen and started writing.

"What are you doing?" Elisha stood up and craned her neck toward Lauren's paper.

"Go away, I'm in deep thought." She chuckled, making a shewing gesture with her hand. Elisha sat back down.

After a minute or two, she gave the paper and pen to Elisha.

She read it carefully:

Mistress Elisha, Allison, whoever.

I, Lauren Thompson, would like to be used tonight as your personal toilet slave. Furthermore, I want to be used forcibly and roughly. I want you to use me completely as a piece of fucking property tonight. You make do whatever you want. I want you to be more Mistress than you've ever been before. Whatever you can think of, I have imagined and will consent to worse. :)

It was signed, Lauren Thompson.

Elisha looked at the blank line for her own signature. She looked at Lauren. She looked and smelled of unapologetic lust.

She twirled the pen in one hand as she tapped on her lips with the index finger of the other. "You know this is pretty much just for fun at this point right? As you said, I'm getting up there either way."

"It's best to make sure." Lauren bent forward, placed her hands on the armrest and leaned in, pressing her breasts to Elisha's face.

Elisha looked up and caught the hunger in Lauren's sinfully blue eyes. Her smile shifted from amused to lustful, to dark, to feral as she quickly signed the paper.

"You know, you're entirely too attractive for a human toilet." Elisha snorted. She stood up, caught Lauren's face in her hands and drew her close. She pulled her in and touched their lips together softly, warmly before breaking the kiss, smiling into Lauren's devoted eyes...and striking her across the jaw with all her strength!

Lauren was about to speak but Elisha interrupted her with another strike, harder than the last.

"Toilet's don't speak! Understand?"

Lauren stood frozen. Elisha's blows had taken the words from her head. She was stunned, scared and wet. Very wet. Whatever she had planned to do or say in terms of resisting Elisha had leaked from her consciousness. Her rattled brain had decided to call it a night. From now on, her body belonged to Elisha, and the molten fire between her legs.

"Toilets get a one word vocabulary ok? It's mmm hmmm." Elisha looked to Lauren for her response.

"MmmmHmmmm?" Her voice was a high pitched, trembly hum that made Elisha's stomach lift and her lips twist cruelly.

Elisha grabbed Lauren by the hair, snapping her head back. She pulled her down the hallway to the bedroom suite at the back of the bus. "If you need to say 'no' to anything..." She flicked her tongue against the bottom of her upper lip. "Well, too bad toilets are too dumb to know two words."

She roughly shoved Lauren face first onto the bed. "Clothes off, NOW! Toilets don't get to wear clothes!"

Lauren flipped over, sat up and pulled her flowing blouse over her head. She sat for a moment on the bed in her jeans and clean white strapless bra. She reached an arm behind her back to release the catch, allowing her full breasts to stand on their own.

"The pants as well! Leave the belt on the bed." Elisha licked her lips.

Lauren loosened the buckle, feeling the textured leather slide through the loops of her jeans. She gathered it in her hands and left it in a neat coil on the comforter.

She slid her high waisted jeans over her hips and kicked them into a heap on the floor.

"Leave those." Elisha pointed to Lauren's pure white cheek panties. "I don't need to tell you what will happen if you leak all over these sheets!"

Elisha climbed on top of Lauren, pushing her down into the bed. "Arms up!"

She reached behind her and picked up Lauren's belt. The wall at the back of the bus had several dresser-like drawers set into it. Lauren arched her neck back into the mattress and looked up to see Elisha slipping the belt through one of the drawer handles before weaving a complex infinity loop. Lauren felt her hands being guided into the loop. Her eyes drifted back to Elisha's face. She admired her look of intense concentration as she felt the embroidered leather cinch tightly around her wrists.

"And needless to say," Elisha chuckled, "there will be Hell to pay if you spill a drop of anything!"

"So, how bad do you want my piss?" Elisha grinned.

Lauren was sure Elisha could verify this for herself if she just felt between her legs. "More than any..."

"CRACK!" Elisha struck Lauren across her cheek with an open palm. She pressed all her weight into Lauren's belly, leaned in and held Lauren's chin roughly in her hand. "I fucking told you, toilets don't speak! They get to nod their little toilet heads and make cute little flushing noises. Understand?"

Lauren quickly nodded her head.

"That was a test. A test you failed. Now, I'm going to give you my piss, but you'll have to pay for it." Elisha climbed off Lauren and stood at the edge of the bed. She began undoing her own belt.

"If you really want my piss, you won't say a word."

"CRACK!" Elisha lashed the strip of embossed leather onto Lauren's belly. The point of contact became a white hot ball of agony. Lauren jerked her hands against her restraints, desperately wanting to scream, but managed to remain silent.

"No crop tops for you for a while." Elisha smirked, enjoying the angry red welt rising up on Lauren's flat stomach. "Oh well!"

"CRACK!" Elisha swung her belt full force against Lauren's left breast. The quick leather against her nipple sent a wave of agonizing lightning throughout her body.

She made a catching sound with her throat as she desperately held in her scream.

"AGHAH!" Lauren nearly blacked out. She jerked hard against her restraints. The leather dug unmercifully into her wrists. Light trailers swirled around in blackness. The rumbling bass drifting in from outside was replaced by a shrill, resonant tone in her ears. Numbed, she barely felt the belt lash her right breast. Her body quaked and trembled as if she had touched a live wire yet she remained silent as Elisha thrashed her chest to ribbons. The fire growing inside Lauren balanced the searing pain radiating from her breasts. Elisha could rip them to shreds. She could scald them with hot wax or hack them off with a rusty saw and Lauren wouldn't care. She was Elisha's property tonight. She was thirsty for her piss, hungry for shit, and would walk through any amount of pain and fire to get it.

As the darkness around the center of her vision began to fill in, she noticed that Elisha had stripped off her jeans. Lauren saw her T-shirt pull over her head and her hair cascade like an ebony waterfall around her elven face. She climbed onto the bed slowly, inching her knees along Lauren's slender body, pausing to grind her throbbing sex against her ruined decolletage. She wiggled closer and closer until her puffed vagina rested at the edge of Lauren's mouth. In a daze, Lauren opened her gullet and exhaled gently.

"There's something seriously wrong with this toilet. If it keeps making weird noises, I'll have to replace it." She pushed forward, feeling Lauren's hot breath on her hole. She grinned, bit her lip in concentration, pushed, and sent a golden trickle into Lauren's gaping mouth.

"Good thing for you I really had to go. I don't like using broken toilets as a rule." Elisha spoke as she continued to release the contents of her bladder. Lauren, barely conscious and scarcely aware of her humanity, swallowed quickly.

"Maybe I should train another toilet girl. In case this one breaks down on me. Jennifer seems like a nice choice don't you think?" She brought the leather tip of her belt down to her clit and began flicking it against the nerve rich button. "Oh, it really doesn't matter what you think. You dumb toilet bitch."

Lauren obediently swallowed mouthful after mouthful as Elisha spoke. Her breasts radiated mind numbing pain but her clit was on fire. She fell through a sea of numbness, her ruined mind twisting and tumbling, barely registering Elisha's words. She imagined she was a real toilet. Just a piece of plumbing. Her lips curled upward as she drank.

"Don't think I forgot about your little trespass. Being a full service toilet for somebody else WITHOUT my permission is a serious offense." She began flicking the leather faster against her clit and increased the flow of piss into Lauren's stomach.

"I think you both need to get punished. How about having to watch her eat all of my shit?" She took in a sharp breath and giggled. "How about that? You get to watch her swallow all my crap like a hungry cow and you don't get any? I don't care if she doesn't want to--but I get the feeling that she will."

Elisha's steam trickled off. "Ok, I believe we're running out of time, so I'm going to shit down your throat now."

Elisha swung her hips around. Her asshole immediately began to pucker in and out. A brown tip emerged.

Lauren felt the tip of Elisha's belt make a circle around her belly button, barely wincing as it scraped over its welt from earlier, now glowing bright red.

"It's all going to go right here, understand?"

Lauren remembered her instructions this time, thanking Elisha in her besieged mind for choosing such a simple phrase. "Mmm Hmmm."

The brown head stretched Elisha's wrinkled hole wide. A creamy shaft inched its way out and Lauren rose up to meet it. Her tongue made a noise like she was eating a banana as she stretched her jaw wide and sealed her lips around the tube of filth.

"Elisha? Are you here?" Through her fog, Lauren could hear Katie's voice drifting in from the front of the bus.

"In the back, I'm just going to the bathroom!" Elisha called back.

Lauren froze.

Under normal circumstances, a thousand thoughts would have flooded her head with a thousand actions that could be taken. In her current state however, she could only remember one thing...that she was a toilet. As such, her reaction was that of a toilet.

She quickly bit off the tube of waste in her mouth, chewed it five times and sent it down into her stomach with a gurgle of her throat. She expected Elisha to scramble off her and quickly put her clothes on. She expected her to jump up and lock the door. She expected her to do SOMETHING! Instead Elisha pressed her curvaceous ass more forcibly into Laurens mouth. She felt Elisha's asshole dilate again!

"You're on right after Keegan and Travis get done with their hip hop medley, I'll introduce you and..."

Katie burst through the doorway to find Elisha calmly sitting astride Lauren's face, her belt in her hand.

"Oh!" Katie swung her arms from side to side. "I didn't realize you were..." She broke into laughter, swinging her arms from side to side. "Hey, you know the rules, no shitting on the bus!"

"I think in this case it's ok. Separate plumbing!" Elisha grinned.

"So, is she actually?" Katie craned her neck down to see between Elisha's thighs. She saw the bottom of Lauren's chin pulsing at the end of her throat but nothing else. "You told me she was your toilet, but is she?"

"Full service! Be jealous. Do you mind?" She skimmed a finger down to her slit and began to rub. "I told you before, sometimes I can't help myself when I take a shit."

Apparently, Elisha had told Katie a lot more than she let on. Lauren found herself not nearly as bothered by this as she should have been. If anything bothered her at all, it was her clit crying out for relief. She wished Elisha had done her the kindness of slipping a vibrator into her sloppy nest.

Elisha sighed and bore down. There was a muffled crackle as a tube of soft shit worked its way between Lauren's lips and into her mouth. Elisha flicked her belt onto Lauren's soaked panties onto what she hoped was her clit. "Chew it up, little piggy toilet!"

Katie could see the bottom of Lauren's chin move in and out as she noisily chewed what was in her mouth, muffled somewhat, by Elisha's tight ass. She could see the wave-like rise and fall of Lauren's throat as a fist size lump of poop worked its way through her esophagus.

"Sorry, I should have locked the door. I have a problem with that." Elisha giggled and bore down again. "So ugh..." Elisha strained. "How are they doing all those old hip hop songs without your keyboard?"

"It's on a track," Katie replied nonchalantly, finding a towel from the shower area and wiping a thick layer of sweat from her face.

"Pbbhhhttt!" Elisa pushed an enormous mouthful of mostly liquid shit with a few mushy chunks into Lauren's mouth. It pooled at the back of her throat with a splat.

"She's really eating it then?" Katie looked astonished. She shook her head back and forth. Her lightly freckled face glowed in the soft light.

"What do you have down there?" Elisha looked down at Lauren's exposed throat.

"Oh, that's right, she can only say MmmHmm."

"Isn't that right?"

"MmmmmHmmmm!"

"Do you have a mouthful of shit?" Elisha leaned down to address Lauren.

"Mmmmmhmmmm." Lauren moaned in reply.

"What do you want to do with it?" Elisha's eyes sparkled.

"Do you want to spit it out?"

Lauren made no response.

"You can say Mmm Mmmm if you want." She looked at Katie and giggled silently. "I really want to paint a picture for Katie here. When I told her you were my toilet, she didn't believe me." Elisha began to rub herself as she spoke.

"I said, do you want to spit it out?"

"Mmmm Mmmm."

"Do you want to smear it on your body?" Elisha's hand moved faster.

"Mmmm Mmmm."

Elisha grinned. Bit her lip. And looked into Katie's eyes for a beat. She flicked her belt against Lauren's soaked panties as her hand became a blur across her sex.

"Do you want to swallow it and be Mistress Elisha's personal toilet?" Her voice grew light. She took in a shivering breath as she approached her climax.

"MmmmmmmHmmmmm!" Elisha let herself cum as Lauren hummed her fervent reply. She swung her belt hard against Lauren's panties. Her hips bucked and thrashed. Elisha rode her twisting body like a cowgirl.

"Chew nice and loud." She gasped for air, still shivering. "So Katie can hear what a good little toilet you are."

Elisha raised her trembling ass a few inches off Lauren's face so Katie could observe her as she rapidly chewed Elisha's mushy filth. Katie could hear a muted gulp as she pressed her lips together and swallowed. Her hips rocked back and forth. She tried to scrape her thighs together, longing to join in Elisha's crescendo. Still, as she lay there, twisting, her mouth snapped back open.