Mistress Emma's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about for work Annie, I cant go like this?" I exclaimed.

"Oh don't be such a worrying whiner. No one will even notice them that color is barely more than your natural nails. Behave yourself or I will have to tell Emma!"

"Now follow me to the back so Cynthia can get her work done," she stated, leading me through the salon again. Through all those humiliating stares. We entered a side room and she handed me a towel and told me to strip and get on the table face down and wait for Cynthia to come in. I asked her what for and she said I needed to be waxed properly and that Cynthia was the best waxer around. Annie didn't leave right away and was obviously looking forward to embarrassing me further by watching me disrobe. A huge smile came to her face when she saw my panty girdle holding me tight and smooth. She actually gave me a "wolf-whistle". "Those go too sissy," she laughed.

I got on the table and Cynthia entered and explained the process. She started on my legs as I had no hair on my back. In fact, I was never very hairy anywhere. I only needed to shave about 3 times a week and took 6 weeks to have a 5-o'clock shadow.

It really stung when she did my chest and tummy but then she pulled away my towel and said "Now the fun part. This will definitely hurt you more than me. She made me help by stretching skin here and there and soon my entire crotch area was smooth from asshole to navel. She applied some lotion to soothe my skin and smiled a bit at my excitement. I started to rise but she pushed me back down and said to stay as she wasn't quite done.

Cynthia moved to the end of the bed and with a tiny comb she went through my eyebrows and trimmed them down with some tiny scissors. I then felt the warm wax on my eyes and gasped.

"Oh don't worry so much, lot of guys get their brows done these days. They wont be too thin, trust me." When she finished showed me in a hand mirror. They weren't thin like some of the sissies on the websites I had seen but the gals at work were sure to notice.

I was finally allowed to dress and with substantial tip, paid the bill and headed to Mistress Emma's home. It was almost 7 when I arrived and Mistress immediately had me strip and show my changes to her. She pawed my smooth skin and commented on how much she preferred it. "That is so nice and soft now Brenda. You will keep it like this at all times now won't you darling?"

""Yes Miss Emma. I am glad it pleases you". Judy said she was pleased with your behavior at the salon so you have earned a nice squirt before I lock you up again. You remember I am leaving on Monday?"

"Yes my lady."

"Tomorrow you will cook dinner for me. Have it ready to serve at 8 pm. Make something nice as I am bringing a friend. You will cook for 3 but set just 2 seats. You will be serving but not dining at the table with us. Set a small side table for yourself. I have something I want you to wear for the dinner as well."

"Mistress, I am concerned about work with all these changes. People will notice and start to talk about it. What am I supposed to tell them?"

"Just tell them your girlfriend wanted a bit of a softer look for you. I am sure that will be okay. Or tell them the truth. Tell them you are a sissy and your Mistress demands you dress like one. Or tell them you have always been hiding your desire to become a women and want to finally get out of the closet with it. Your choice Brenda. After all of your years there I am sure it will be accepted."

" Now into the bedroom with your naked smoothness. I need some tongue action."

I pleasured Mistress orally for almost 2 hours and was finally allowed to squirt. It happened almost the same as the last one with Mistress whispering demands and desires into my ear. Finally using that little bottle she called sissy sauce making me erupt like it would be my last one ever. She locked my "clitty" back into its cage and handed me a new pair of panties to wear with it. They were pink and satiny with ruffles all over the ass. Oh my goodness they couldn't have been more girly. My chastity started hurting immediately even though I had squirted a few minutes before.

Before I left Mistress handed me a box saying it had the dress, panty and bra, stay up stockings, and shoes to wear serving dinner. "I don't have to remind you to be on your best behavior tomorrow due I?"

"No Mistress. I will serve you well."

I went home and realized I had not had dinner so I made a snack. I never even asked Mistress who was coming with her for dinner, I didn't know if it was a male or a woman. I opened the box to find a pretty pink bra and crotch-less panty set, a pair of pink open toe pumps with a 3 " heel and an almost transparent LBD. I almost expected a maids outfit. I figured I better practice with the heels tomorrow before I start cooking so I don't stumble around the kitchen.

I awoke Saturday and went to Whole Foods and got a nice fresh salmon filet and some fixings for a nice dinner. Returning home I made sure everything was in place to cook later and then took a nice long shower. I popped open my lap top and tried to read a bit of porn but my chastity hurt too much. I went to the living room and turned on a football game and fell asleep for a couple hours. I awoke about 3 and slipped on the heels and thought I would practice walking in them for a while. It didn't take long to get the hang of it but my calves were burning within a half hour.

At 4 I decided to get dressed so I could concentrate on preparing the meal without interruption. I slipped on the stockings and pantys and looked at my caged clitty as it hung through the opening. I fastened the bra in front, spun it around and slipped my arms through the straps. It pulled up the little flesh I had around my chest so I appeared to have a little cleavage. The dress fit like a glove and my pink lingerie showed through the light mesh fabric. Donning the heels I headed to the kitchen.

Mistress arrived around 7 with her guest Mistress Mary. They were both dressed to the nines in leather dresses and boots. After introductions I served some wine and showed of my outfit as requested, including showing my crotch less pink pantys and chastity. I then invited Mistress to give Mistress Mary a quick tour as I returned to my kitchen duties.

Mistress called me into the bathroom and told me to sit on the toilet and look up at her so she could add some lipstick and mascara and other make-up to my face. What I didn't realize is at that time Mistress Mary was in my study downloading some hidden software on my laptop and installing a couple web cams. Mistress was happy with my face and sent me back to the kitchen.

As I finished the cooking Mistress Mary and Mistress were moving some things around in the dining room. I announced that dinner was ready to be served and they took their places at the dining table. My side table had been moved with the chair placed behind it. I served my guests and was told that I could eat at the server's table. As I pulled out my seat I found they had mounted a thick 7 inch dildo in its center. As I glanced up questioningly Mistress told me I was to sit on it while I ate and that if I wanted lube I should get it wet with my mouth. I knew I couldn't take it dry and dropped to my knees and started sucking and licking the phallic dildo. Both women laughed and encouraged me to lick the cock and get it ready for my sissy pussy.

"Time to sit Brenda, we don't want your dinner to get cold now do we?"

I pulled up me dress and lowered myself onto the dildo. It took some work but I finally got my ass onto the seat and started on my baked salmon. I had but a couple bites when Mistress Mary asked me to pour her more wine. Although the bottle was within her reach I had to get off the dildo and pour her some wine before returning to my impalement.

Mistress Emma accidentally dropped her fork and demanded I get her a new one. I was up and down on that dildo at least 8 times during dinner. I did drop a plate in the sink that broke when I was bringing the parfaits out for dessert but other than that and the dildo dinner went smoothly.

I was seated again when Mistress told me that Mary was a close friend and she wanted us to meet so she had a fall back in case I had any issues when she was out of town. I would be expected to obey Mary as I would her own orders. I would also be punished for breaking the dish earlier.

I was told to stand and then kneel on all fours facing the chair. Mary had gotten a large wooden hairbrush from her purse and started to deliver blows to my ass only stopping when Mistress Emma said I was too noisy. She pushed me forward and forced the dirty dildo that had been inside my sissy pussy into my mouth. Maybe you will be quieter if you have to make that dildo clean before she reaches 25 strokes. Otherwise I get to give 25 more. I never minded licking Mistress Emma's bottom but this was different somehow, and so humiliating to do in front of them that I was soon in tears as I bobbed up and down on it as my as was being turned bright red.

At 25 Mistress Kelly stopped and Mistress Emma examined the dildo and claiming I had missed a spot pushed me back down on it and started another 25 strokes to my bottom. Finally stopping she told me to turn around and thank her for my punishment.

Still kneeling I begged Mistress to accept my thanks, and thanked her for her kindness and my chastity and for making me a better sissy for her. Mistress approved and they both thanked me for the dinner but that they had to leave to go to the club. She said she would see about unlocking me when she returned Thursday and expected pics every day as usual.

When I showered the next morning I realized that while washing my caged clit I could pull it back out of the tube on the chastity and slide it back in as long as it was soft and lubed. I couldn't get my balls out or remove it entirely but I could at least play with my poor trapped clitty. That night I booted up my computer, watched some porn and played with myself. Yes I did feel a bit guilty about it but I really needed a good squirt after the day I had at work.

You see, it didn't take long for the word to spread among the women in the office. And the few guys too. Sara, the most senior staffer under me approached me in my office before lunch. "You look a bit different today boss," she said jokingly, "anything you want to tell me?" I wasn't really prepared for her question and told her "my girlfriend decided my look needed an overhaul and I think she got carried away a little."

"Well we all think you look cute. It's such a treat not to work for some hairy macho man. Your new look definitely suits you. And I love your nails. Where did you get them done?"

"Thanks for the support Sara it does help some to hear that. I'm not quite settled with this look yet. Oh, I got the nails done at Judy's salon on the west side by the Safeway store."

"Well if you ever want some makeup tips I sure the gals will be happy to help. And don't worry so much sir. As I said we are happy to have another girl in the office," she said as she left. But after lunch, Derek, one of my male staffers came by to say he thought I looked kinda gay with my brows and nails. "You gonna pull a Bruce Jenner on us?"

"Ha ha, Derek, I could never do that, he's a fucking republican. No this is just a temporary thing to please my Lady. No big deal."

"So what should we call you now, Kennela?" he laughed

"I would suggest Sir or Mr Martin if you value your job," I snapped back sending him on his way.

So anyway, tonight I needed relief and slid my clit, I mean my cock out of the tube and worked up a good high while checking some fem-dom porn. I finished as usual and grabbed some tissues and cleaned up. I used a cold washcloth to help shrink back down and with a little lube was soon back in my cage. No one would be the wiser.

"OMG Mary did you see what I just saw on Brenda's cam?"

"Yeah I thought I would check on him before bed and turned it on in time to see him squirt."

"Well, what do you think Mary, toss him out or step up control?"

"I don't know Em, I think he needs full sissification. He is kinda cute ya know. But it looks like you have a lying sub that needs fixing. You know I will be happy to help with that. I mean look at how he is flaunting your orders. He slid his cock right out the back of the chastity tube, jerked off and slid it right back in. And what kind of porn was he watching? Maybe he needs one of those full belt types?"

"Well I don't have the money for those but let me do some research and see what I can find. Should be something on the market that will work. Maybe it's time to step up his training too. Time to get his brain patterned to be a proper sissy and learn his/her place in this world. Time to make Kenny into Brenda full time."

"Em I love when you talk like that. What are you thinking?"

"Can you call him tomorrow and take him to the mall. Maybe say you need help picking up a few things and go by that jewelry kiosk and demand he get his ears pierced. You can pick the earrings."

It was only 11pm so I went in the other room to watch the news. A few minutes in my phone rang with a number I did not recognize.

Thinking it might be Mistress on a hotel phone or something I answered to find it was her friend Mary calling. "Hi Brenda, just checking in with you while your Mistress is away. Everything okay over there?"

"Um yeah, sure Mary, I am just watching the late news. Why wouldn't it be? I mean work kinda sucked today but otherwise I'm fine."

"Oh, tell me about work Brenda what happened there."

"Well you know how co-workers are, all gossip about the bosses new look and all that, even from the guys. I was so humiliated."

"Well I think Emma would love to hear about it. Why don't you send her an email with all the details before you got to bed. I also want you to tell her what you plan to wear to work tomorrow and cc me on it. I will text you my email. Have a nice night Brenda."

"Hmm, have a nice night?" I didn't like the tone she said that in. I put those thoughts behind me and started to write to Mistress. I had no idea that Mary had hidden software in my laptop and watched and recorded my naughty act earlier. I never knew there were subliminal messages flashing through my screen as I wrote. I thought I heard music playing too but I must have imagined it as I had not opened any music files.

I headed to bed but for some reason left the laptop on top of my dresser. I woke up feeling totally refreshed and got dressed for work selecting my light blue panties with loads of ruffles, a basic polo and khakis. I checked to see that the panty lines didn't show this time. Work was a bit easier today as everyone seemed to know what to expect when I arrived. I had to take a couple pics for Mistress during the day, and around 3 texted she me that Mary would be calling and I was to go with her after work.

Mary's call came shortly after that. She said she needed help with some purchases and I was to meet her at the mall near the Sears. I was there shortly afterwards and found Mary. She thanked me for showing up promptly and we headed through the mall. As we passed the jewelry kiosk she stopped to look. "You know Brenda you would look great with pierced ears. I bet Emma would love it if you did. Why don't you have a seat and I will get the sales person!"

"I don't think that's a good idea Mary. Emma never mentioned it and I really don't want it done right now."

"Listen you sissy bitch", she whispered in my ear. "If you don't get in that chair right now you will have 2 in each ear."

"But can't we at least call Miss Em and ask her if its okay first?"

"In the chair now Brenda, unless you want to try for 3 each. Here I am trying to buy a present for my best friend Emma and you are giving me a shit about it? Now sit!"

And I sat. The sales lady gave me some papers to fill out and cleaning instructions while she helped Mary picked some pretty pink crystal starter studs. She marked a 2 spots on each ear and checked to see that they matched well. With a quick snap the piercing gun planted the first one in my left ear. "That didn't hurt too much did it hun? I do hate it when boys cry getting them done" she laughed. Then without waiting for an answer added the second one. She moved to the right side and repeated the procedure.

Handing me a mirror I could see two pink diamond crystal studs in each ear. The lower ones a little larger than the other. "Now remember to clean them properly 2-3 times a day and leave them in for 8 weeks before you can remove them."

Mary was laughing at my discomfort and finally chimed in, "Emma will love them when she sees them. I should send her a pic but I would rather wait and be there when she sees them in person. I bet the girls at work will love those tomorrow. They are so precious Brenda."

"Thank you Miss Mary, I'm sure Miss Em will love them. They are kinda pretty."

What was I thinking saying that. I was giving up more of my manliness and Mistress wasn't even here. But, at least she stopped at two. I wish I just obeyed the first time. Yes they were pretty, but on a real woman not me. And why is my chastity feeling so tight.

Mary and I went and picked up some packages she ordered and I loaded them into her car. She thanked me for my help and reminding me to keep my ears clean sent me on my way. I was thinking that this might have all been set in motion by Mistress Emma as a test for me but had no proof of that. And I certainly didn't know that she had installed cams and software to spy on me.

I had a quiet night at home with dinner and some house work and laundry. Then a bit of web browsing and wanking before bed. For some reason I left my laptop on again as I went to bed. I guess I didn't want to wait for it to boot in the morning to see if Mistress emailed me. Oh well no big deal.

The next day at worked it seemed Sara and a few others were at work early just to see what I would be wearing. Nothing really different than the previous day but of course they noticed my earrings right off. After a few approving remarks as to how feminine they looked they went to work.

Wednesday was pretty uneventful and I was looking forward to Mistresses return the next day. As I headed up my sidewalk I noticed a UPS delivery on the porch. Grabbing the box I went in and saw it was from Mistress Emma and shipped from Springfield where she was working. Opening it I found a pair of shoes and a note:

Brenda: I would love to see you in these tomorrow when you come over after work. Size 8 should fit you well. Wear them to work tomorrow as well. Oh, and let them know you are taking Friday off as a personal day. I know they owe you quite a few.

Your Loving Mistress Emma

The shoes were basic lace-up oxfords with a definitely feminine cut and 1.5" heel. Maybe people wouldn't notice they weren't men's shoes, I thought. But I just know that Sara and the others at work would notice.

"Hi Emma, glad you called. Did you see the cam the past couple nights? Yes, I think she really is asking for it. I did step up the subliminal on screen and in the background noise. You know he has left the laptop on every night so something is working. How did you make out at your end?"

"Well I think I found a chastity that will fit the bill, or the sissy clit as the case may be. The one I got is a little bulkier but it has a hook at the end that goes through hi PA piercing so he cant pull it out. And it has nice little spikes lining the ring that fits around the clit and balls. Even the lock is internal so with a few drops of glue in it she will be in it permanently if she disobeys anymore. Well actually this one is a polymer but if I have to ever go permanent I will get the steel model for her."

"And BTW, those earrings are darling. Don't worry she won't know that I knew about it. How did you get her to have 2 in each ear? Really, that little threat did it. You are so fun girlfriend." Why don't you come by my place around 8 tonight. I should have things in place by then. Great, yes wine would be nice. OK see ya."