Mistress Eve Cuckolds her Pet

Story Info
Chastised submissive recants his introduction to cuckolding.
11.9k words
4.19
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stir from the murky clouds of a fitful night of restless sleep. As I begin to grow aware of myself waking from within those stormy clouds that held me captive through the night, I become aware of the pain. It feels deep down below. My cock twitches. My mind starts to clear its focus through the clouds of sleep. The pain in my balls is tight, deep, and spreading into my belly. Bringing my full attention to my hard-on under the sheets. The pain in my balls increase! My cock grows from the painful pulling! The pain in my belly feels like I've been kicked! My hard-on continues to strain at its prison! But the CB-6000 has me locked down tight! I'm now fully aware of my plight and it is reminding me of my horniness! My arousal makes my cock harder! my hard-on is making it more painful! The pain is making me aware of the chastity cage! My chastity and the pain are arousing me further, and round and round it goes!

I must get up out of bed to alleviate the pain and arousal. It's the only way I've found to make the hard-on go away after so many weeks of being awakened at night by my nocturnal hard-ons causing my cock to strain at the CB-6000. Trying to pull away from the ring behind my balls, only to find them compacted tightly and being pulled away from the body with the ring! The chastity cage, the arousal from the chastity, the pain from the arousal, the arousal from the pain, the need to cum!!! It's all too much lying there; I must get up to walk it off! It will also help to pee as I feel the need to go.

I stir. . . and her hand reaches for me. Her hand finds the base of my cock and balls separated from my body and wraps her hand around it, gently yet firmly like gripping a bottle her added pressure from the width of her grip increases the pressure against my balls being squeezed by my chastity cage further intensifies the pain. My Mistress is awaking.

Mistress Eve stretches out a long luxurious stretch lying naked beside me under the sheets! Her back to me, she methodically presses the warm flesh of her ass cheeks against me, fully knowing the effect it will have on my horniness! Mistress is well aware of how much I worship her beautiful heart shaped ass! I long for every opportunity to be allowed to caress her ass with my hands, my face, my lips and my tongue! And one day it's my hope Mistress will allow me to pleasure her with my cock in her pussy from behind! Next time maybe she chooses to release my cock from its infernal prison!?

Without removing her left hand from around the base of my cock, Mistress rolls over and rests her head on my chest.

"Good morning, baby." She says as she now starts to toy with my painfully constrained cock and balls. "Is my boy still horny this morning after such an exciting evening I had last night!? Hmmm?"

"Yes, Mistress Eve," I manage to whisper in between the pleasure and pain expertly administered by Mistress toying with my swollen cock and balls still confined in their prison.

"Hmmm yes I had such fun and it was such a fulfilling night for me," she said in an almost dreamy state of being. I couldn't see her face resting on my chest, but I could feel her smile as she must be recounting the events of last night. I was correct in my assumption of her thoughts as she reached for my free hand, taking it and placing it on her mound. It was warm and moist and with a mere squeeze of her hand I know her desire. I began to draw small circles around her clit careful not to be too aggressive too soon. Occasionally dipping my fingers into her wet juices starting to pool just inside her velvety lips, I continued to circle her mound. Tightening my circles and beginning to press harder I continually aroused her clit, wetting it with each completed circle from her pussy lips to rubbing her hood. Her clit became more pronounced and aroused with each manipulation of my fingers now slick with her warm sticky juices. Her moans became louder and her breathing started to quicken! And Mistress was not yet letting go of her grip around the base of my own ever strained hard-on! Still causing me pleasure and pain with her manipulating and squeezing of my balls! Oh, how I wished to feel her hand on my cock! Something anything of a touch upon my cock after having been encased in the CB-6000 for so many weeks would simply feel like heaven! Its prison has denied for so long any feeling of sensation upon it and I was desperate to feel Mistress Eve touch it again!

"Hmmmm boy... that feels so good! Stick your fingers in my pussy and fuck me as if it were your cock! I want to remember last night and since your cock is still locked up until ... well who knows when!? Your fingers can work their magic instead!"

As much as it pained me to replace my cock with my fingers, I did as I was told and began to fuck her pussy with my fingers that have now become completely soaked in her juices! This is always so difficult to take each time Mistress denies my cock entry into her warm pool of honey. Feeling the inside of her with my fingers always causes my cock to ache for the pleasure of feeling her enveloped around it, feeling her ride my cock up and down the length of my shaft is such joy, yet a privilege I am required to beg for!

Mistress is now squeezing my balls harder and her moans grow louder with the rapid increasing of my fingers in and out of her pussy! My swollen member is in such pain and that pain is only further causing my own arousal in the scene unfolding as Mistress is surely remembering the pleasures she enjoyed last night!! And I was becoming aware of my urge yet to pee this morning!

"Boy, you were very good last night. I was so turned on watching you! I was very proud of you las ....Nnnnnnnnn, oh yes baby right there! Fa - faster, ha -harder ... like you saw last night, baby! I want to come again! Oh, Nnnnnnnnn..... make your Mistress come like I did last night, b-boy!!"

My head was spinning, my balls ached, my cock was desperate to feel something warm and wet, but Mistress wanted to cum and I wanted to make her happy more than anything! My only entitlement was to my Mistress's pleasure and I could only hope that in seeing to her needs as she wished, she might take pity on me and allow me release from my chastity prison! I set to my task at hand and while knowing she was thinking of last night, I quickened my fucking of her with my fingers! My own memories of last night started playing through my head and the images of Mistress in such ecstasy raised my own awareness of arousal in the events that unfolded last night!?? Only to give me cause to work her pussy harder and faster in bringing Mistress to orgasm! I was caught up in it all and it wasn't until I heard her song of "Ooooooo", that I was brought back down to earth knowing Mistress had reached her own powerful orgasm!!

And I was yet again denied my own.

Mistress moaned and she stirred and stretched once again. Not lifting her head from my chest she was coming down from her orgasm and had finally released my still painfully swollen cock and balls.

"Mmmmm baby that was nice. I hope you're happy that you were allowed to bring your Mistress to orgasm??"

"Oh yes Mistress, very happy to see you smile! Thank you, Mistress!"

Not forgetting the pressure in my belly I asked, "Mistress may I get up to go pee please?"

"Not just yet boy, you have some things to do. Now run along and go draw me a nice bubble bath. Then go into the kitchen and make me a cup of Jasmine tea this morning. Then bring it to me in the bath. Now be a good boy and hop to it," she said with a sly smile on her face!

I gingerly rolled over and out of bed. Careful not to jostle my still swollen hard-on in its cage!

I made my way to the bath and stopped only briefly to look at the toilet. Again, an image of last night flashed in my mind and had to steal myself away and turn to the bath. Turning on the water to a comfortable temperature for Mistress, I added her favorite scented bubbles. The made my way to the kitchen passing the bed that still contained Mistress lying in it. Only this time her fingers had found their way to her mound and I could only imagine she was once again thinking about last night!?

A short 20 minutes later, my cock now in a slightly more relaxed state, I returned to the bath with Mistress's cup of tea in hand. I found her luxuriatingly running her soapy hands over her body now lying in the bath. I placed her tea down beside her and took my place kneeling outside of the tub. Mistress handed me the soap and instructed me to bath her as I have so many times before. As I begin to soap up my hands and gaze upon Mistress's wet naked form, my cock once again stirs in arousal of the sight before me and the anticipation of running my soapy hands over Mistress's body! I began to bathe her and it never fails to excite me! I love to do this for my Mistress and I am lucky to be able to wash her body. I admire so many little things about it as I run my soapy hands along her arms, and back down to under her shoulders, across her breasts, paying special attention to thoroughly clean around her ever hardening nipples. Continuing washing down over her belly and on to soaping up her legs as she brings them up out of the water for me to see their sexiness. She knows how I love her ass and legs and my favorite place to rest my head is upon her thigh!

Mistress speaks little as I bathe her. She is lost in the warm caresses of her bath. Though from time to time she will mention trivial things of conversation and while I'm allowed to speak she reminds me of my position under her and will toy with my sense of humility by forcing her soapy toes of which I just washed into my mouth to lick them clean of the soapy lather.

Mistress likes to be cleaned well all over, inside and out. And I know one area I must do well to clean is her clit and lips between her legs. And here again as I wash over her mound, I am encouraged to bring her to orgasm by her undulating hip movement dancing with hand as I rub her clit. My own cock tries to stir and dance in it's excitement of my hand rubbing Mistress's clit to an orgasm! But the pain in my balls reminds me that my growing hard-on does not have room in it's confines to do anything more that suffer! I bring Mistress to 3 orgasms in my desire to see to cleaning her well.

It is then that Mistress usually turns to present her curvy back and ass to me for my attention in continuing to wash her. She knows the difficulties I'm experiencing in my chastity cage as her lovely ass has that desired arousing effect on my cock! But I am momentarily surprised when Mistress Eve sits up and reaches for something under a hand towel on the edge of the tub. It's the key to my Chastity cage!!! Oh could it be she intends to finally free my cock after so many weeks in its prison!!?? Oh God yes, she reaches for my cage and inserting the key into the lock, opening it, she slides the cock piece of the cage off of my cock and my hard-on springs free!!

"Don't get too excited my pet," she says. "It's time to merely see to cleaning your chastity cage." And with one swift movement Mistress has unhinged the ring behind my balls and I am free!!

However, there is no sign of Mistress wishing to yet touch my cock, to sooth its need of feeling something, anything from her to touch it! Instead, Mistress turns and kneels in the tub with her beautiful ass up above the bubbles!! I want for anything to touch my cock, but I only have the cold porcelain side of the tub to lean against as I know my duty is to was the backside of my Mistress and as she wiggles her ass at me, I once again tend to pleasuring her with my washing of her pussy deep inside with the thrusting of my fingers pounding against her mound! And here I am again, feeling the inside of her wet warm pussy thrusting against my fingers bringing her to another explosive orgasm! While my cock screams to let it be it!!! And my belly is starting to yell, I need to go pee!!

Mistress sighs and smiles at me with a look of pure content having been bathed and pleasured in her morning bath. Mistress then beckons me to stand up from my kneeling position in order to help her step out of the tub. I stand and extend my hand to Mistress to support herself as she stands up from her bath. Only instead of stepping out as I expected, she brings her free hand down to my hard-on and grasps its full length!! Oh my God I'm in heaven as I feel her hand close around my cock!! It's such a feeling of bliss to have my Mistress wish to touch me! My knees almost start to buckle from the moment of pleasure that courses through me! But Mistress firmly squeezes both her hands containing my right hand in one, and my cock in the others, steadying me!

"Boy, it's your turn for a bath. Step into the tub with me."

And with that Mistress pulls my cock in the direction of the tub and holds steady as I step first one foot then the other into the bath water, I just bathed Mistress in.

Releasing my cock from her right hand, I feel a sudden loss. I want to thrust my cock in her direction and hope to catch some semblance of the touch that was only a moment ago creating a sense of relief! But Mistress turned me, taking my other hand in hers, and motioned to me I should now sit in the bath where she herself was earlier enjoying a fresh bubble bath.

"Hold onto my hands boy and sit down."

I did as told and steadying my self with my hands in hers, I lowered myself into a sitting position in the tub, and lowered my knees letting my legs slide down into the water. Thankfully the bath water was still lukewarm, but the bubbles that Mistress only earlier enjoyed were now nothing more than a thin film of suds on top of the bathwater. I looked up at Mistress who was still standing over me with my hands in hers. I smiled a nervous kind of smile and was pleased to see it elicit a broad smile on her face in return. But there was something more behind that smile than just her contented look of calm??

As I looked up into her eyes, Mistress cocked her head slightly and took two steps toward me sitting there before her. She never released my hands from hers in doing so, and she was now positioned standing directly over my midsection beneath her. I strained to look up at her, puzzled at the predicament I found myself in?? It was then that Mistress Eve still with my hands in hers, pulled at them, causing my arms to rise up towards her and bringing my head and shoulders in towards her. My face was an inch from her pussy, still glistening in its wetness which I was unsure if it were the bath water or her own arousal?

"Relax baby. I want you to tilt your head back. That's a good boy. Now open wide but I don't want you to move anything. Your tongue and lips are to stay still until I tell you. Understand baby?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Good boy, now open a little wider, that's it. Tilt your head back a little more and close your eyes."

I did as told and upon closing my eyes, Mistress once again pulled up on my hands, raising my arms and along with them, trapping my face in between her legs with my open lips now securely sealed around her pussy. I didn't dare move. I couldn't move much anyway. But oh how I was eager to lick at her pussy and taste her sex!! Something I dearly enjoy doing when I'm lucky enough to be allowed to! But here I sit, not allowed to move, not allowed to dip my tongue into her pussy and lick at her juices. Here I sit instead waiting. My eyes closed and so I cannot see what Mistress has in mind? So I sit and wait as told not to move. I don't have to wait much longer when I taste something familiar. But could it be?

I was caught by surprise with the first few drops. But the next trickle from between Mistress's lips affirmed my surprise! And again, another stream of a trickle into my awaiting mouth tasted warm, and salty like ... like pee!!?? Then another quick squirt and my eyes bolted open and looked up at Mistress! She looked into my eyes and seemed to recognize my moment of shock!

"Close your eyes baby," she said with a firm tone. Knowing I'm not to look into her eyes, I closed mine just as I felt her thighs tighten their grip on my head, followed by a torrent of piss coming from Mistress into my awaiting mouth trapped opened around her pussy lips!!!

I coughed and gagged at the sudden filling of my mouth with her golden stream of pee! I tried to swallow with my mouth held open and coughed some up and Mistress continued to fill my mouth!

"Drink it up baby! Swallow what you can! Be a good boy and don't waste it! My pee is precious and I want you to savor it all!!"

I tried as best I could to get over my shock and work at drinking Mistress's pee as it continued to fill my awaiting mouth! I couched and gagged some more trying to swallow as much as I could while trying to catch up to her steady stream of piss now spilling out around the edges of my mouth and beginning to run down my chin and over my chest!! I drank at her stream as a man who had thirsted for days! I was doing my best to see to her instructions not to waste it!!

And at that moment, Mistress Eve still peeing, eased on her lifting of my arms and releasing my face from the vice grip of her thighs! My face fell back gulping down the last several swallows filling my open mouth. Mistress Eve was now directing her stream of pee down downward over my belly and moving towards my hard-on which was now bobbing on top of the bathwater! It seemed like eternity since she started peeing into my awaiting mouth but in reality, if couldn't have been more that 10-15 seconds as Mistress was now raining down a steady stream of piss onto my ever-growing cock!!

Another 20 seconds passed before Mistress stopped peeing on me and into my bath water. When she took notice of my hard-on beneath her now wet with pee thighs, she pulled my face back into her mound and commanded me to lick her clean and dry! I was then instructed to clean the inside of her thighs licking up any pee that had run down the insides. No sooner had I finished then Mistress stepped out of the tub and steadying herself, she presented first her right foot to my face to lick clean of pee water, then her left foot to do the same! All the while Mistress was adamant in her telling me to do a good job!

"You did well boy. But next time I expect you to be ready to do a better job and not let any drip into your bathwater. Now sit there while I get my robe and I will be back to talk with you about last night while we give you your bath!"

And off Mistress Eve went, heading into the bedroom where only some hours ago I was subjected to a most erotically arousing, sexually charged, and humiliatingly depraved evening!

How I came to be in that predicament seemed so remarkably innocent a comment to Mistress. When I think back to the brief exchange of my questions and Mistress's suggestive answers while masturbating me, I don't understand why her teasing excited me to orgasm as they did? Maybe it was the magnitude of her insinuations that I found both apprehensive and arousing!? Maybe it's because I don't know why since then I have fantasized about her suggestive manipulation that evening that now has me asking why, and for how long!?

I hear Mistress enter the bathroom and see her approach the mirror across from the tub I am sitting in waiting as instructed for her to get back to me for my bath and to discuss last night's encounter. Mistress has exchanged her bath towel for her black see through robe and damn if she hasn't put back on her black stockings and garter and panties to complete the look!! I have such a stockings and pantyhose fetish! I so enjoy the look and feel of them! It's so arousing to run my hands over a pair of stocking covered legs! While she is tending to herself in the mirror, I am getting desperate to have to go pee soon. I'm hopeful this conversation is a short one and I can finish my bath quickly and get to the toilet in time!?