Mistress Eve Cuckolds her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Eve turns from the mirror and steps to the tub where she pulls up the short stool from alongside and takes a seat upon it to I assume give me my bath? Then I see the evil little twinkle in her eye and with a slow teasing motion she pulls something from behind her back? . . . Oh hell!

It's those damn Playtex gloves she has in her hands! I watch as she smiles at me while she pulls them on, first the left one, then the right one. I moan my disappointment because I find them so impersonal! Clinical almost in that while Mistress is intent on bathing me, I am deprived of feeling her warm sensual flesh of her hands upon my own body with those damn gloves between us!! It's just so damn cruel!

Mistress teasingly points out the need for the Playtex gloves in bathing me as she doesn't want to dirty her hands in the pee laced bath water. Mistress asks for the soap and upon handing it to her she lathers up her rubber covered hands. Then taking hold of my semi erect cock she begins to soap it up and as badly as I have to pee, I start to enjoy the touch of anything against my cock after having been locked up in the chastity cage for so many weeks! I only wish I could feel the soft flesh of her hands upon my cock!

"So boy," Mistress begins, "I had such an incredible evening last night! It was so much fun to be pleasured as I was and to watch you kneeling there deprived and humiliated was such an added turn-on for me! It was for you too, wasn't it boy? You were pleased, weren't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I managed to speak from between gritted teeth as Mistress continued to soap up my now growing cock and fighting the urge to pee at the same time not, wanting to interrupt her stroking of my hard-on.

"Yes Mistress what? I want to hear you say it. Tell Mistress how much you enjoyed last night."

"Yes Mistress, I enjoyed last night."

"You enjoyed what about last night, boy? I want to hear you tell your Mistress how pleased you were to be allowed to take part in my evening last night. It was a privilege I granted you last night in allowing you to do everything I was in need of. From the moment we started preparing for the evening, I knew it was going to be an exciting night for both of us! Well, mostly for me but I know it aroused you at times too even in your humiliation! How does that work, boy? You grow excited in your humiliation, and humiliated in your excitement! A catch 22 for my poor boy, isn't it!?"

"Now pet, tell your Mistress Eve how you enjoyed last night!"

I don't know if it was her words tormenting me or her manipulating of my cock that was causing my arousal in remembering everything that took place last night as all the thoughts feelings and images, I was subjected to came flooding back into my memory!!!

. . . It was early Saturday afternoon and I was busy fulfilling Mistress Eve's list of tasks that I was to complete that day in time for me to get back home and prepare her a light meal. I had just finished up some shopping at the drugstore, picking up some of her favorite lotion and fresh razor blades which I knew were for me to use in shaving her legs later this afternoon. Mistress had said we were going out tonight and I was really looking forward to spending the evening with Mistress Eve! Especially after I had earlier picked up her sexy little black cocktail dress from the cleaners!

As I arrived home, Mistress was just finishing up a conversation over the phone. She seemed happy to see me back from completing my tasks and smiled to me as she said her goodbyes to the person on the other end of the line. I hung up her dress for the evening and sighed to myself as I imagined her wearing this sexy little number later in the night! Then I proceeded to get naked as she prefers me to be and picking up my collar, I headed downstairs to take my place kneeling where Mistress met me with a warm embrace and a teasing kiss as she likes to do, making me want to beg for it! She gave my ass a tight squeeze and with her free hand she reached down to toy with my chastised cock, locked up in it's CB 6000! It was frustratingly arousing as my cock wanted to grow from the attention it was getting but the cage was preventing it from reaching its fullness! Yet at the same time the ring behind my balls was being pulled forward creating that pain in my balls that always seems to cause further arousal and in turn, more pain!

Mistress placed my collar around my neck and sent me to the kitchen. Thankfully Mistress allows me an apron while cooking to prevent any burns on the cock she owns and controls. Picking that up I begin to prepare her meal. I'm hopeful to be allowed some remnants of the dinner after she is finished eating as I'm not allowed to eat with her but must instead wait and hope to see what I might be allowed to eat afterwards. After serving Mistress I take my place kneeling or if I'm lucky, sitting at her feet, while she eats.

"Boy you have done well today and I am so looking forward to this evening! It should be a lot of fun going out tonight."

"Yes Mistress, I'm very much looking forward to dressing up and going out for the evening. I'm especially looking forward to seeing you in your sexy little cocktail dress tonight!"

"You are, are you!? Well, that's nice to hear. After dinner you can be a good boy and help me prepare for my evening out and I will let you dress me as well! Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Mistress, very much thank you!" As I imagined the temptation of dressing her for the night and spending the evening not seeing but knowing what's under her dress! Probably going to drive me wild all night long. Damn this chastity she has me in!!

"And you'll do a good job of dressing me, won't you boy? I want to look especially sexy this evening. It should be such fun!"

"Yes Mistress. May I ask where we're going tonight? Not that it matters. Anywhere out with you will be fun!"

"I'm glad to hear you feel that way. We are going to meet someone for drinks and dancing tonight."

Well, that's news to me I thought!!?? I was anticipating a night out alone with Mistress Eve. But now there is someone else joining us??

"Anyone I know," I asked?

"No. He's someone I just recently got to know. I think we'll have fun tonight, just the 3 of us! Now be a good boy and run upstairs to draw me a bath. While it's filling up I want you to go through my lingerie and I think you should pick out the sexiest bra and panties you like, for me to wear tonight. And be sure to get out some black stockings and my favorite garter belt to include with my little black mini dress. After my bath you can dress me all up in everything you've picked out and make me look nice for my date tonight!"

Her date tonight? Was she talking about me? Mistress noted the puzzled look on my face and with a gleam in her eye she crossed her left leg over her right knee and brought her dangling foot to just under my balls and began to toy with my trapped penis in its chastity cage as I knelt there before her!

"It'll be fun," Mistress Eve remarked. "You'll see. A little drinking, a little dancing. Maybe evening slow dancing? Holding me tightly as I move my hips to the music and rub up and down! I'm thinking it will be fun, don't you? You want me to have fun tonight, don't you?? You want your Mistress to be pleased and get all excited and hot and horny, don't you my pet??"

Mistress continued to manipulate my now growing cock with both her foot toying with it and her words tormenting me and my imagination running wild with my ever-increasing desire to get through the night and get back home, ripping off this damn chastity cage and fucking my Mistress's brains out!!! I'm getting desperate to be allowed out of this cage and make love to my Mistress! Once again feeling her warm wet soft pussy envelope my waiting hard-on, as she brings herself to orgasm after orgasm and hopefully, I pray allowing me to finally come again after so long!!??

"Yes Mistress, I do want to see you hot and horny and happy tonight," I managed to get out through my increasingly aroused state!

"That's a good pet. Now run along and do as I tell you. And when the bath is full, call down to me and then go take your position kneeling in front of the toilet. I need to pee before I get into my bath, and then you can bathe me before we get dressed for our night out."

I did as told, and then proceeded to spend the next hour and a half bathing, shaving, and dressing Mistress for her date. Her date? Could she be talking metaphorically? Or was there something in her choice of words that was referring to the person we would be meeting at the club later? Was it me she was talking about dancing with? Or was it him she had in mind? And why was my imagination running rampant with images of the two of them dancing together and get one another all hot and bothered!? Still locked in my cage as I went about making Mistress pleased in my efforts in bathing her and to see that she was dressed and looking her sexiest. All the while I was horny as hell and longed for only a brief refrain from my cage and to feel Mistress caress my cock and allow me some relief!!

Instead, Mistress Eve had me get dressed in something nice she picked out of my wardrobe.

It was 9:00 when we arrived at the club. The cue outside wasn't very long and we were welcomed inside after only a brief wait. The place was only half filled as it was a bit early in the evening yet. But the dance floor was filled with a sea of people and lights dancing about and the drinks were flowing! Mistress took my hand and led me over to a booth near the corner in the darker lit area of the club away from the loudest of the music and the bright lights. The booth was a half moon shape and Mistress got in first allowing me room on the end to take a seat beside her.

She was visibly excited and she placed her right hand on my leg and worked her way up to my crotch as she gently began to play with my still encased cock through my slacks!

Mistress looked me in the eyes and simply smiled her smile. Then reached in and gave me a quick peck on the lips before kissing her way over to my ear and nibbling and licking on it driving me crazy, she whispered ...

"It's a nice club, isn't it pet. I really like this music! I can't wait to dance! I really think we're going to have so much fun! Be a good boy and go get us a couple drinks will you, please." And she removed her hand from my slacks and gave my left nipple a tight pinch shooing me out of the booth on towards the bar to fetch our drinks.

Even half filled the club bar was really busy with people seated or waiting for drinks. I stood in line 3 deep before I could order our drinks and 20 minutes must have passed before I got back to the booth where Mistress was waiting. I hoped she wouldn't be upset I took so long!? But as I approached the booth, I saw that a younger man had now taken a seat where I was only earlier seated beside Mistress Eve?? He was built like me with a similar frame but probably 10 years younger and his looks were that of a tall dark sort. Only his hair was longer than mine and flowed down to just over his shoulders.

They were talking and smiling rather intently and I wondered if this was the man Mistress was looking forward to seeing tonight? Was this her date!?

I stepped up to the table at the booth and setting down our drinks, I cleared my throat and spoke...

"Miss Eve, I have returned with your drink."

I wanted to apologize for taking so long in getting back to her but she interrupted me with a look and a smile and said ...

"Oh, thank you pet. And this is the young man I was telling you about earlier! He showed up just after you left for the bar and we've been sitting her talking all this time wondering when you were going to get back. We've been having such a pleasant conversation about you mostly!"

"Me, Miss? I can't imagine what about?" Trying to find a chuckle under my breath to loosen my nerves as I stood there before them both wondering what has been said??

"Oh pet, no you can't imagine but you will find out before the evening is over." Mistress said with a big wide smile!

"We've been talking so much my guest here has gotten a little dry in the throat. Be a good boy and fetch him a drink while you're up. Will you do that for me, please?" Or I know, better yet, he can have your drink here and you can go off and get yourself a drink of your own! How does that sound pet?"

Oh God, I wondered if this means another 20 minutes standing in line at the bar??

"Of course, Miss Eve," I tried to sound pleasant as I did not wish to upset her.

"I will be right back with another drink. Is there anything else I can get you Miss Eve while I'm at the bar?"

"No, just take your time and when you get back, we'll start having fun!"

20 minutes later I was once again walking back to the booth with my drink in my hand. As I walked up I couldn't help but notice the wide smiles and a laugh shared between the two. Leaving me to wonder if they were still talking about me?

Mistress caught sight of me as I stepped up and with a pat of her hand on the bench seat she instructed me to come around and scoot in to take a seat on the other side of her. They continued to talk to one another as I took a sip from my drink wondering what the conversation entailed?

No sooner was I about to ask when Mistress turned to me and grabbing my hair in the back of my head, she planted a big wet sloppy kiss on my lips!!?? And with her free hand she began tweaking my nipples beneath my shirt! I was caught by surprise but as I collected my self while still in the passionate kiss, I recognized that familiar feeling of arousal creeping up in my loins!!

Mistress was keeping me horny and wanting her!!

After what seemed forever lost in her kiss and my cock trying desperately trying but failing to become its fullness trapped in its cage, Mistress broke away from her kiss and looking passionately into my eyes, she smiled, leaned into my ear and whispered ...

"My date and I are going up to dance. While we are up there, I want you to unzip your fly, reach into your pants and pull out my cock and the cage I keep in locked up in. Then I want you to play with it as best you can under the table to amuse yourself while I'm gone. Now first things first, unzip your pants, boy."

I did as I was told while looking around the club to see who might be looking.

"Now, let me see my chastised cock all locked up!"

I hesitantly reached in and taking up the chastity cage I pulled it out and my still semi erect cock along with it for Mistress.

"Good boy! Now you sit here and entertain yourself while we go up and dance. We'll be back eventually. Enjoy what of it you can!" and with a chuckle Miss Eve and her date got up from the booth leaving me with my caged cock in my hand.

I watched the two of them dance together for what seemed like the rest of the night?? They took turns touching and caressing one another while the music played on. I watched and his hands made their way to Mistress's breasts and around to her ass. Not sure if the lights on the dance floor were playing tricks with my eyes, but I thought I kept catching glimpses of Mistress's hands taking turns rubbing the front of his pants while they gyrated to the beat of the music! A few times Mistress Eve looked over and caught me watching while I was playing with my cock under the table. She would then take her hand sliding it up her stocking leg and teasingly lift the bottom of her mini dress revealing to me and any who looked, her panty thong and garter straps holding up the stockings I had earlier rolled up her legs! And through all of her teasing I continued to play with myself in my cage, getting harder and hornier and more desperate to want to stroke myself to an orgasm while I watched!

I was still playing with my self trying to jerk myself off while pulling on the CB 3000 back and forth but to no use, when Mistress and her date came back to the table and sweating and panting profusely with big smiles on here faces. I quickly stopped not wanting her date to see my aroused cock in my humiliation. They sat and both took a big drink from their glasses! And without even so much as a glance in my direction they locked lips in what could only be described as two people really wanting to get it on! I tried not to watch and even looked away for a moment when I suddenly felt Mistress Eve's hand reach over and while still in the throws of an extremely involved kiss with her date, she took up my caged cock in her hand and blindly feeling around inspecting it until she was satisfied that I indeed had an excited hard-on trying to escape it's confines!

An eternity later they broke their kiss and Mistress turned to me, instructing me to zip up and go get the car. We're going home!

Somehow, I knew I would be driving the two of them back to our place and I was dejected the entire way home as I could hear the two of them in the back seat enjoying one another's advances.

. . . "Well, someone is really excited about the events of last night aren't they, my pet!" Mistress spoke bringing me out of my thoughts and back to earth. At least back to this current scene unfolding as Mistress continued to masturbate my well lathered hard-on with one Playtex covered hand as she was soaping up the rest of my body with the other hand protected from getting any pee water on it.

I found I was panting, short of breath and desperately horny from which I wasn't sure!? The stroking of my cock, or the conversation we were having about last night!?

Or perhaps it was the intense feeling of pain welling up in my belly as I was still desperately needing to go pee!?

"Mistress, please?? I really really need to go to the bathroom. Can we finish up here so I may get out and pee!?"

"Oh, but I thought my boy wanted to come?? You do want to come for Mistress don't you?

Or may we should let you out of the tub now and Mistress can put you in a diaper in case you have an accident while we finish our conversation!?"

"Oh no Mistress, please please I want to come!! But I don't know how long I can hold it anymore!?"

"You're almost there. Can't you hold it just a little bit longer while we finish our conversation and then I'll let you come so you can go pee. Or would you rather pee instead of come, boy?"

"No Mistress, please I want to come, it's been so long!"

"Just a little while longer then my pet if you want to come. Now again, let me hear you tell me how you enjoyed last night and how much it excited you!"

And while Mistress continued to stroke my cock, my thoughts went back to last night!

... Upon arriving home, I opened the door to the house and followed Mistress and her date in behind them. Mistress instructed me to pour the two of them a drink and to bring them upstairs where they would be waiting for me in the bedroom. I watched as the two of them made their way up the steps towards the bedroom with Mistress leading the way taking her date by the hand. I did as instructed and upon pouring their drinks I sighed with confused emotions between my frustratingly deprived situation, and the arousal from it I was feeling in my locked up cock!?

As I entered the bedroom Mistress instructed me to set the drinks down on the nightstand and to go back and kneel outside the hall at the doorway. She was having her fun with the guest she brought home. Mistress Eve had his shirt off and had secured his wrists with rope as he stood along side the bed. He was facing outward; his back was to her as she knelt on the bed and first taking his left arm in its roped bondage she tied the other end to the top of the corner post near the headboard of our four-poster bed. Then taking up his right arm in its bindings, she tied off the other end of the rope to the post at the foot of the bed. Once he was secure, Mistress began to pinch his nipples and started biting his neck and shoulders while running her hands over his sculpted chest and torso.