Mistress Fulfills My Dream

Story Info
Sissy fully feminized by mistress.
5.3k words
4.51
37.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

I was always somewhat of a loner, however I did have four different girlfriends in my early twenties. I enjoyed full sexual intercourse with each of them and with a couple of them we had sexual play that involved them watching me masturbate and ejaculate. At the age of 23 when I ejaculated it was a strong rope that shot a foot or so into the air when I came. Things with all four girls never went any further than occasional sex and soon I had drifted away from them entirely.

I became curious to explore the sissy lifestyle involving a mistress. I searched around and found there was a mistress advertising on the internet for new clients and she lived not far from me. I decided to give it a try and soon found I was in love with the lifestyle. I would meet with her once a week and she would have me dress up as a pretty little girl and then she would order me to perform sexual acts. At no time was I allowed to engage in sexual intercourse with her and my masturbation was totally under her control. It was all very exciting. I did this for more than a few years with my mistress and in my late 20's she came to me with a proposition.

My mistress came to me at the end of a weekly session and asked;

"You know you're my favorite sissy don't you?"

"I didn't know, but it makes me happy to hear you say that." I replied.

"I have a suggestion for you if you would be interested." She said.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if you would be willing to move into the house with me in your own bedroom and live full-time as my sissy."

"Oh wow! What would I need to do? How would I live?" I asked in amazement.

"You will have your own bedroom in the house. I will supply you a complete girly wardrobe; panties, bras, slips, petticoats, dresses, make-up. You will move out of your apartment and put all your possessions in storage. At a later time, when I tell you to, you will donate all your things to charity. You will live full-time as a girl with me. I will pay for you to have breast implants right away so you will have pretty breasts to lower into your bra every morning. In exchange for me supporting you, I will ask you to perform in sissy videos that I can post online and make money. You are not allowed to use the money, you are going to be supported by it."

My mistress had a large house with four bedrooms upstairs, one of which was hers. My bedroom was decorated in all pinks and looked very feminine and ready for a girl like me.

"I've really enjoyed our time together, and I am really enjoying dressing and acting like a girl. Are you sure I can do this?" I asked.

"I'm very sure. Quit your job and become my live-in sissy. It's what you were meant to be, I can tell from our sessions." Was her answer.

"Okay. I'll do it. I'll follow your lead!" I said with excitement.

The next few days were very busy, and in about a week everything was settled and I moved into my mistresses' house. She had long ago ordered me to shave off all my body hair so I was very smooth and she did not allow me to cut my hair so it was approaching shoulder length when I moved in. She had me pack away the last of my male clothes and then told me to dress in what she had on my bed. It was a very girly dress with a petticoat, panties, training bra, and stockings with a garter belt. I had my own bathroom and a full set of make-up that she ordered me to wear 24 hours a day. My fingernails and toenails were painted a pretty shade of pink and it was my job to keep them looking pretty. The lip gloss color we chose for me was perfect with my complexion and I really enjoyed my new life as a sissy to my mistress.

I had immediately undergone the breast implant surgery and came out with a beautiful set of 38C breasts that looked very natural on my body. There was no turning back now; I was going to be a girl to the world from now going forward. I was surprised with a feeling of confusion I developed for the penis I had between my legs. It did not at all fit with my body and over time I began to develop a deep dislike of it. Without pubic hair of any kind, my penis and ball sack seemed to always be in the way in my panties. I began to lose interest in stimulating my penis sexually as it did not fit with my girly image, but my mistress would put on satin gloves every couple of months and stroke it for me to make sure I still ejaculated semen from it. My previous strong ropes of cum faded to just an oozing mound of bright white, sticky cum when I was allowed to ejaculate.

An important part of living as a sissy with my mistress was doctor appointments every six months. I was always fully dressed in pretty lingerie and a girly knee length dress. My mistress's doctor was a female and my mistress was always with me in the exam room. I undressed completely for my exams and the doctor usually spent an extra amount of time feeling the testicles in my ball sack and examining and measuring my little penis. My mistress and the doctor always had a quite talk while I put my clothes back on but I could never hear what they were saying.

As a sissy to my mistress I was never allowed to touch her sexually or even have sexual thoughts about her. I was only to obey her and she was the only one allowed to touch my penis every other month. My mistress led an active sex life with five different males. She would have sexual intercourse with a different one each week. She always fucked in her bedroom and before the men came to our house I was tied spread eagle on my bed with a ball-gag inserted into my mouth. My bedroom door was locked and the light was always out. I could clearly hear my mistress when she was fucking her boyfriends, but I felt sure the boyfriends never knew I was in the house in my bedroom.

We made a good living with the videos my mistress shot of me. She was always behind the camera asking me questions and telling me what to do on camera. In two years we had shot over 200 videos and had been paid well for what we did. I was settled into my lifestyle and enjoyed it very much and could not remember really anything about when I was a male.

It was only about a year into living as a full time sissy and it was the middle of the night and the house was totally quiet. I was alone in my bedroom in my four poster bed with a pink lace top over it. I was wearing my nylon and lace panties under my short baby doll nighty and I had on a very short petticoat. The door to my bedroom was open as required so my mistress could hear if I was doing anything I shouldn't be doing.

What woke me up was my disgusting penis, which my mistress called my 'clitty', was pushing against my panties and against my wishes had gotten semi-hard without me touching it. I tried to lie in bed and make it go limp, but it would not soften. This was probably because it had been six weeks since I was told to ejaculate.

My mistress does not allow me to ejaculate unless she tells me to. She has a rule that she must be watching me when I cum so she can check how much semen comes out of me. She also has a rule that none of my semen can touch anywhere on her body. If even a tiny wet patch touches her she gets really mad and ties off my testicles with thick rubber bands until the sack under my penis turns purple and goes numb. This has only happened to me twice and both times it was an accident, but the punishment was severe. I had secretly hoped the punishment would medically damage my despised male sex organs to the point it would be impossible for me to ever again cum, but that has not happened.

Being as quiet as I could be, I slowly slid my hand into my panties and gently grasped my now harder than usual, 'clitty.' I was completely hairless between my legs as my mistress required, and I could feel the ball sack beneath my clitty was swollen to a size I had never felt before. I ever so slowly began to stroke my clitty knowing it was something that I should not be doing. My clitty tingled and I let out a very soft moan. Then, abruptly, the overhead light in my bedroom came on as my mistress was in the doorway.

"What's going on in here?" She asked loudly.

I quickly took my hand out of my panties and said; "nothing, mistress."

"Are you telling me the truth, sissy?" She said in a mean way.

"Yes....." I responded meekly.

"Well it doesn't sound like nothing! Spread your legs and lift up your baby doll. I want to see your panties." She snarled.

"Yes mistress." I obeyed.

As I lifted my baby doll and the short petticoat under it, my pink nylon and lace panties were revealed showing my semi-hard 'clitty' that was throbbing with each beat of my heart.

"Oh my God! Your clitty is pretty big. Were you having a dream about fucking me?" She asked.

"No mistress, I'm not allowed to do that!" I said quickly.

"Of course you're not! You're a sexual reject! You could never fuck me even if you wanted to." She snapped back.

"Yes mistress." I answered.

"Does the big clitty between your legs confuse you?" She asked.

"Yes mistress. I don't know why I have to have it, and I don't know why it does what it does. I really hate it." I answered.

"It used to be used for fucking girls, but now since you are a girl; it has become useless to you." She said.

"Yes mistress." I replied.

"Take off your panties and spread your legs for me. Then reach over to your nightstand and get the pink colored dildo." She ordered.

"Yes mistress."

I did as she asked while my penis continued to throb and my ball sack stayed puffed up.

"Put the dildo in your mouth and get it wet, and then let me watch you insert it into your asshole."

"Yes mistress."

As I began to suck on the dildo I felt my penis begin to soften. The more I sucked the softer I got. It was only a couple of minutes before my filthy penis flopped to the side and was very soft.

"Insert your dildo into your ass and slide it all the way in just like we have practiced."

"Yes mistress."

The see through pink dildo disappeared inside my body as my penis fell limp. My ball sack was still swollen as it was obvious I wanted badly to cum.

"I'm going to put on my satin glove and stroke you limp little clitty to see if I can get it hard again. Keep your legs spread apart as I'm going to stroke the semen out of you." Directed my mistress.

As she stroked me back to hardness my ball sack got even bigger if that was possible. I was holding my petticoat and baby doll nighty up as I watched her stroke my penis which was a very strange sight for me as I was so deeply into being a girl. I should not have that between my legs.

"I'm going to stop stroking you and I want you to keep the dildo inside you as you wet and stroke your disgusting penis into a climax."

"Yes mistress."

I spit into my hand and used it as lube on my cock. I started slowly and began to stroke faster. My mistress used her satin gloved hand to pinch my ball sack while I did this. It hurt, but it was an enjoyable pain.

"Are you a girl?" Asked my mistress.

"Yes mistress."

"Say it...Say I'm a girl." Directed my mistress.

"I'm a girl. I'm a good girl mistress." I answered.

"Do you hate your penis?" She asked.

"Yes mistress."

"Then say it...Say I hate my penis!" Directed my mistress.

"I hate my penis! I wish it were not there my mistress!" I replied loudly.

"Let me know when you're about to cum!"

"Yes mistress."

I began to take short deep breaths as I felt myself on the edge of cumming.

"I'm going to cum mistress."

The moment I said this, my mistress squeezed her satin covered hand hard on my ball sack. A pain shot through me at the same instant I felt myself starting to cum. Pain mixed with extreme pleasure. I saw the hole in the tip of my cock open wide. My days of shooting semen a foot or so out of my penis were long gone. As my body muscles convulsed the only evidence I was ejaculating came in the form of a steady flow of bright white hot cream out of the tip on my penis. It did not shoot out, but it came out like a steady flow of lava. My mistress squeezed my ball sack harder as this happened.

"Oh...My good little sissy whore is cumming from her dirty penis."

"I'm really cumming mistress, it has been so long." I replied.

"You cum only when I tell you to cum! You cum more than enough for a sissy. You know the rules; no cumming unless I see you cum. You're lucky I caught you before you tried to cum without me seeing you!"

"Yes mistress." I replied as my penis was quickly shrinking and softening from releasing its load.

"But the fact you tried to do this without me needs to be punished."

"Yes mistress." I replied.

"While your penis is still wet from your cum I'm going to lock you into a chastity device. It will prevent you from doing what you tried to do until I unlock you."

"Yes mistress. I was not being a good girl." I answered.

"You were not. You deserve to be locked up."

"I do mistress." I replied.

I had never seen the metal locking device my mistress came into my bedroom holding to lock up my dirty penis. It had the usual metal ring that she pulled my ball sack through, but when that was in place the front locking device had about a one inch metal tube attached to the inside of it. This tube was intended to be inserted into the hole in the tip of my cock. I had watched my cock hole open very wide just before my semen began flowing out so I knew it could open wide enough to fit over the metal tube and my mistress was very delicate as she inserted the tube into my now fully limp penis. It seemed like more than an inch when she was sliding it in and finally my penis head touched the metal plate on top. The front plate attached to the metal ring in place around my ball sack that was showing signs of starting to swell slightly. In one swift movement my mistress locked the two pieces of metal together and I was tightly bound. It was painfully obvious any hint of an erection would be met with severe pain.

"That's good punishment for a sissy whore like you." She said.

"Yes mistress. What if I have to pee, mistress?" I asked.

"It's a hollow tube that's inserted into your filthy dick. You won't be able to control the stream, but it will come out the end of the metal tube. I'm going to put girl diapers on you and for the next 24 hours you'll have to pee into your diaper. You tried to be a bad girl and I don't want you to do that again." She scolded.

She handed me extra absorbent diapers and told me to pull on my panties over them. Since it was the middle of the night, she told me to go back to sleep.

"Now you be a good sissy and go back to sleep. And no erections or playing with that dirty penis." She ordered.

"Yes mistress...I'm sorry mistress. I'll never do that again...I promise." I replied in a baby voice.

"Well I hope not. Sissies are not supposed to act that way. If you are obedient for the next 24 hours I'll think about unlocking your chastity device."

"Thank you mistress."

"Oh, and by the way, I've mentioned to a couple of my clients that you are tied to your bed in the other room when they are at the house fucking me and they have said they might pay a little extra if they cum into a glass and then bring their load into you tied on your bed and watch you drink it all down. Would you do that for me?" She asked knowing the answer.

"I'd like that mistress. I'll be a good sissy for you. You are my mistress." I responded.

I was very good for the next 36 hours and I peed into my diaper three or four times. Peeing through the metal tube in the tip of my penis made me hate my cock all the more. I could not ask mistress to unlock me; I had to wait until she came to me and said she would do it.

"Have you been a good sissy for me?" She asked.

"Yes mistress."

"Then I'll unlock your chastity ring and pull the tube out of your worthless cock." She answered.

"Thank you mistress."

"Tonight sissy I'm scheduled to see one of my clients who expressed an interest in playing with you. I still need to have you tied in your bed. If we come into your room I will need you to do what I tell you without any questions."

"Yes mistress...I will always do what you want me to. I have learned my lesson." I replied.

At the appropriate time my mistress tied me to my bed and inserted my ball gag. I was wearing white lace rumba panties under a small petticoat and a white and red lace baby doll nighty over it all. My mistress turned out the light and locked the door to my bedroom.

In the weeks leading up to this night I had been telling my mistress I was struggling and confused as to why I had a penis between my legs. I told her I found my penis to be very ugly, and not at all appropriate for a sissy girl like me. Pulling the front of my panties out and seeing my limp little cock in my panties was making me sick to my stomach. Occasionally I liked pulling on it because it tingled, but it really never got hard anymore. It was of no use to me other than to pee.

It was after about an hour that my bedroom door was opened and a very handsome client of my mistress came in and turned on the bedroom light. He was totally naked and holding a shot glass filled to the brim with a puffy white substance. It was obvious he had ejaculated into the shot glass instead of my mistress. My mistress followed him into my bedroom and was wearing a long nylon and lace robe over her long nylon and lace nightgown. I had never seen my mistress dressed like this. Even though we lived in the same house I was forbidden to view her in anything but a fully clothed condition.

"Here's my little sissy." Said my mistress.

"Oh...She's pretty. Beautiful hair and make-up! There's no way she has a cock in her panties." Said the man.

"I'll help you untie her wrists and ankles and then you can remove her ball gag so she can drink your semen. Hurry now. My sissy loves to swallow semen. Don't you honey?" Said mistress.

I nodded my head 'yes.' And the two of them quickly untied me. The man untied my ball gag and immediately held up the brimming shot glass.

"I did this for you and I want to watch you drink it." He said.

Without a word and without hesitation, I took the shot glass from him and poured all of it into my mouth. I smiled at both of them and then swallowed the hot, white load.

"That's my good little sissy. Now get on your hands and knees and clean off a real man's cock. He has some warm spunk still on there for you to finish." Said mistress.

I did as she said without hesitation and then suddenly felt her lifting one of my panty legs which was followed by a sharp stab on my butt cheek. I still had the man's softening cock in my mouth so I focused on that, and in about 30 seconds the stinging went away as I felt something being injected into me. Both of them left my bedroom and the door was locked. I heard the man leaving and soon my mistress returned to my bedroom and unlocked the door.

"Did I hurt you when I gave you your injection?" Mistress asked.

"Just a little. What were you doing?" I asked.

"It's the first injection of testosterone blocker. I'll need to give you a daily dose for the next four weeks. After that we'll start you on Progesterone for a couple of weeks and then add in Estrogen to that mix. You're going to be totally feminized."

"You're going to do that for me?" I asked, starting to cry.

"I know we've talked about it. Isn't it what you want?" She asked.

"Of course it is! I'm crying because I'm happy. Thank you mistress."

"I've been instructed by the doctor what to do and she is going to be monitoring you closely. You'll need to see her once a month as things in your body change."

"Thank you mistress. You've made me so happy! I'll do anything you say." I replied drying my tears.

I was told by the doctor at my first appointment to expect a decreased libido in about a month and also to expect elimination of any spontaneous erections. In three months my testicles would shrink in size to less than half what they are now and my body would never again produce sperm. Everything the doctor predicted came true except the decreased libido. I was a very horny girl.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12