Mistress Fulfills My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the three month mark my mistress and my doctor told me they were going to start giving me Progesterone and Estrogen because I was doing so well. The added dosage of the two hormones would produce in me a similar effect that females get when they are pregnant. A large increase in hormones and many feminizing characteristics. My doctor told me she had never seen this kind of hormone treatment work so fast and so completely. She told me my body was accepting the hormones so quickly that it was highly likely that I would never again have any male sexual thoughts or actions. Her examinations showed that every male characteristic in my body had completely stopped and my male sex organs had shown so much atrophy they were never coming back. Clinically, and soon physically, I would be a girl.

I was six months into treatment and almost two and a half years into living with my mistress when she wanted me to record a video about my experiences. She told me to put on the outfit that she laid out for me on my bed and she would put on her long white satin gloves and shoot the video as a question and answer video.

I went to my bedroom and found a full cut pair of pink satin panties loaded with lace, a white short petticoat, and a pink satin and lace bra, plus a pink satin short sissy dress with loads of lace around the hem. It was a very pretty outfit and I loved putting it on. I was ordered to sit on my bed with my legs spread apart while bending at my knees. My mistress pointed the camera at me and we used some extra lighting as we did for videos to get the right look. My mistress began by asking me questions.

"You are looking extra pretty today sissy!"

"Thank you mistress." I replied.

"How long have you been living with me here in the house as a sissy?"

"Almost three years mistress."

"And have you and I every had sex with each other?"

"Oh no mistress. Never! I would never fuck you!" I answered

"And why not?"

"I'm a girl, mistress. I don't fuck other girls." I replied.

"If you don't fuck me and you don't fuck other girls, what are you doing living here?" She asked.

"I'm being feminized by you and I am deeply into it."

"That's a pretty dress you have on. Can you lift it up so we can see what's under it?"

"Yes mistress. You want to see my panties?" I responded.

I lifted my dress and petticoat to reveal my pink satin and lace panties. My penis was lying back against my body in the panties and a slight bulge was visible between my legs.

"Those are pretty panties." Said my mistress.

"Thank you mistress."

"Can you lower them so we can see what is in them?" She asked.

"Yes mistress."

I pulled down the front of my panties to show my penis that to my surprise had gotten semi-hard. It was lying back against my body but was not very long.

"Oh my! That's very naughty of you to have that in your panties!"

"Yes mistress."

"Do you touch it very often and do you like having it in your panties?" She asked.

"No mistress! You do not allow me to touch it and no; I wish it were not in my panties."

"Did you ever fuck girls with that nasty cock?" She asked.

"I did. About five different girls. But I don't want to do that anymore. I want you to feminize me and make it go away. It's my clitty now." Was my answer.

At that point my mistress extended her fully gloved hand into the shot and grabbed my semi-hard clitty and began shaking it from side to side. It hurt when she did this and I made a face. When she saw this, she moved her satin glove to my almost completely empty ball sack and squeezed hard. I really made a face when she did this.

"A big part of you being feminized is for us to make these things between your legs useless as sex organs." Said my mistress.

"Oh please mistress! Please make them useless!" I moaned.

When she shook my clitty and squeezed my next to nothing balls it caused my penis to immediate lose any type of hardness it had and to flop to the side fully limp.

"You've been taking feminizing hormones for six months now, how do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful! So girly. Thank you mistress." I replied.

"What changes have you noticed?" She asked.

"Even though I have breast implants I have felt two buds under my nipples. I actually lactated a tiny drop of milk into my bra one day. Under my clitty, my balls have shrunk away to almost nothing. The doctor told me if I keep taking hormones at the level you are giving them to me my little balls will get so tiny they will stay that way for the rest of my life. My clitty has shrunk to where it is really tiny and it hardly ever gets even halfway hard at all. It would be impossible for it to penetrate anything."

"Would you say your feminization is proceeding as you wanted?"

"Oh yes mistress! The doctor told me my body is not producing any testosterone at all. My little balls have stopped producing sperm, and if I do ejaculate from my limp, little clitty it's just a small bit of clear liquid that comes out. I'm fully sterile now and I could not be happier." Was my answer.

"My, my; you are really a good girl little sissy. You need a pretty girl's name. What is the middle name on your birth certificate?" Asked mistress.

"Julian." I replied.

"Oh that can make a very pretty girl's name. We're going to call you "Julie" from now on my pretty sissy."

"Thank you mistress. I like that name."

"Julie, I know our viewers would like to see you try to cum from your clitty. Mistress wants you to try for us. Try to do it now. You can sit back on the bed if you like, but keep your legs spread so we can all see you trying to cum" Said mistress.

"Yes mistress. I will try, but it is very difficult for me because of all the Estrogen in my body." I replied.

I kept my legs spread and began to pull on my tiny limp clitty. I was hoping it could show some signs of hardness, but I had told the doctor that when it tries to get hard it is a little painful for me. She told me the spongy skin that fills with blood to make it hard has begun to fuse shut which would permanently stop any erection forever, that's why it feels painful when the blood has nowhere to go. The heavy dose of hormones I've been taking will make that a certainty. I kept pulling as I was feeling a climax building deep inside my body. My clitty was still totally limp when I said;

"I'm cumming mistress. I'm cumming!"

At that moment I did not eject any white cream and nothing came out of my clitty head but clear drops of liquid that dripped onto my hairless pubic area. My body muscles convulsed as I came.

"You did cum sissy Julie! But that's not semen, and it's so clear it's obvious there is no sperm there. The heavy dose of Estrogen and Progesterone after I injected you with testosterone blocker has worked. You are a sexual female." Said my mistress.

"Yes mistress. My skin is much softer and my body fat has shifted to my hip area. Every month I get a slight headache and I feel bloated as my body retains water. I am experiencing a monthly period without the mess. Everything you've done to me cannot be reversed according to the doctor. I'm a physical girl without a vagina." I replied on camera.

"Does that make you happy?" Asked mistress.

"Very happy mistress! I love being a girl! I always have. If the heavy dose of hormones you are giving me is what girls feel when they are pregnant, then I want to feel like I am pregnant all the time. I never have to be a boy again and that is thrilling. Thank you mistress! I love you mistress!" I sighed.

12