Mistress Geraldine of Dorchester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Go easy on my ass, Mistress Geraldine," Pierre pleaded once I took out the strap-on. I bought it mere hours prior at an adult shop located between Chinatown and the Theater District. It was shiny and black, modeled after the penis of a certain African American porn legend. I smiled as I put it on, then put a condom on it, then sprayed it with lubricant.

"Of course I'll be gentle, sweetie," I cooed softly, trying to reassure the rather nervous Pierre. I had him on all fours, with that cute butt staring me in the face. I smiled as I stroked my strap-on dildo. At last, I had my own dick. Fucking Jeannine and getting fucked by her strap-on was fun, but now I had my own. I made Pierre spread his ass cheeks for me, then poked his butt hole with my strap.

"Damn, it's huge," Pierre screamed as I grabbed his hips and pushed my dildo into him. There's simply no feeling of power greater than that. I've fucked Jeannine with her own strap, and had her pound my pussy with the same tool. Still, topping my darling Pierre was...exhilarating. I fucked him gently at first, then with gusto. I swear my pussy was dripping as I fucked him, and Pierre's screams and moans delighted me. That's when I knew I was hooked. I'm that wild chick who will peg the life out of you. I'm a fucker of men!

After that first night, things changed between Pierre and I. We had a lot of fun, but things changed. We became more spontaneous in our lovemaking, sneaking around at school and sometimes having quickies in the library or the science building. I love his hard body, and that stiff dick of his. I love to suck it, and ride it. Make no mistake, I also love pegging the hell out of him with my strap-on dildo.

Pierre and I dated throughout our halcyon days at UMass-Boston. We graduated one shiny day in June of 2011. Pierre ended up in the NBA, and joined the Atlanta Hawks. I stayed in Boston, working odd jobs, and we all know how my real estate career turned out. These days, I work for a call center, which pays about sixteen an hour, which is okay. And I'm also the masked, leather-clad, whip-smart dominatrix known as Mistress Gee. Life is good!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12