Haitian Love Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Madeleine and bi hubby Thomas entertain Patrick.
2.4k words
2.6
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

On this particular Saturday, a certain Haitian-American couple was dressed in their utmost finery. Thomas Beauregard was wearing a nice dark gray suit, blue silk shirt, and dark gray dress pants, and his wife Madeleine Poisson-Beauregard wore a white blouse, dark gray Capri pants and soft boots. They got in their bright red Jaguar, and sped to the mostly black and quite active Seventh-Day Adventist Church located near the transit station. There are a lot of Haitian Adventists in Brockton. In fact, black Adventists in the environs of Massachusetts consider Brockton and nearby Randolph to be their strongholds. Just another interesting tidbit.

"Bel gason, handsome fellow," Madeleine Poisson-Beauregard said, looking at her husband Thomas Beauregard as they got ready for church. Outside their townhouse, located in the Ashes Avenue area of Brockton, Massachusetts, a fast-driving snow blanketed the landscape. Thomas woke up early to clear the driveway, and the snow covered it all up again. Winter in Massachusetts is often endless, comparable only to the fierce winters of Ontario, Canada, which Madeleine once endured as a student at York University. After living in Massachusetts for a long time, Madeleine got used to its milder winters.

"Merci madame, je t'adore, thank you ma'am, I love you," Thomas replied, and he took Madeleine's hand and kissed it. Madeleine blushed, and nodded. To Thomas, she looked just as lovely at forty five as she did back in the day, when they first met. A lot of couples fall into a rut after decades of marriage but Thomas and Madeleine aren't like these unfortunate souls. Thomas is a successful attorney with an office in downtown Boston, and Madeleine is a Nurse at Mass General Hospital. When nobody's looking, Thomas and Madeleine do things that put porn stars to shame...

Thomas loves women of all races, from dark-skinned, big-booty African American women to curvy Latin ladies and even tall, leggy blonde-haired women. Now, a lot of ladies would simply adjust to that, but Thomas desires didn't stop there. Thomas is bisexual, and part of the most exclusive of all cliques. Bisexual men who only slept with other bisexual men, preferring to avoid dealing with gay men since they're prone to reveal their sexuality to everyone and cause major problems. Thomas married Madeleine not just because he loved her, but because she accepted his bisexuality. In every relationship, compatibility is always key...

Madeleine loves her husband Thomas, and asked him to be discrete, and always use condoms, in his sexual encounters with men. Thomas kept his word to his beloved wife Madeleine. As a black lawyer in the City of Boston, Thomas had an image to maintain. Boston is thought of as the liberal capital of America but it is quite conservative when one reaches the professional ranks. The lawyers, doctors, accountants, business executives and power brokers who run the City of Boston are an entirely different breed from the liberated, sexually ambiguous collegiate crowd. That's just the way it is.

Thomas and Madeleine have a fun, varied sex life. Earlier that morning, they had sex in the shower. Madeleine found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Thomas came up behind her. He spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and ate her ass while fingering her pussy. Thomas absolutely loves his wife's ass, and he stroked his dick while she twerked for him. At the age of forty five, Madeleine could still twerk better than most young black women half her age. One of the many reasons why Thomas loves her...

"Fuck me, mari mwen," Madeleine said in a sexy, husky voice, and Thomas grinned and smacked her ass before complying with her demand. He grabbed her and carried her to the hallway, and took her on all fours. Madeleine moaned deeply as Thomas gripped her wide hips and thrust his long, hard dick into her pussy. After decades together, they knew each other's bodies, wants and needs. Thomas proceeded to fuck Madeleine silly, drilling his dick into her sweet pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"I can't live without you babe," Thomas told Madeleine, after he came inside of her, after some wild and freaky sex. Madeleine grinned and kissed him, and then they got up and went to the bedroom. Just like that, the happy couple got ready for church. With the state of Massachusetts lifting the restrictions on public buildings, the Haitian churches were opening again, along with myriad others. Thomas and Madeleine left their townhouse, and went to church.

As Thomas drove to church, he smiled at Madeleine, and thought about their lives. For a long time, Thomas had a thing going on with a gentleman named Jayson Dwyer, a tall, handsome fellow of Jamaican and Irish-American descent. Jayson worked as a schoolteacher in the town of Milton, Massachusetts, and was married to a beautiful Nigerian-American woman named Amara Onochie. Like Thomas, Jayson had a lovely wife and family, but he also liked the fellas. That's the dilemma of the bisexual black man in the United States of America. The black community doesn't want him, and the LGBT community despises him. What's a brother to do?

Jayson Dwyer had been abstaining from male/male contact for ages due to the fact that in Boston, a lot of guys who like guys enjoy putting their business out on the streets. Forceful outings are trendy nowadays. Jayson didn't want to lose his wife and family because some cocksucker couldn't keep his mouth shut. There's also the fact that a lot of gay men and some bisexual men go cruising full time, and tend to hook up without thought of condoms or consequences. Jayson avoids the breed for this and many other reasons. He lucked out when he found a kindred spirit in Thomas...

"I can't risk this ever getting back to my wife, Amara would kill me and I'd never seen our sons again," Jayson told Thomas, as they dined together inside Prudential Center, during their second meeting. Thomas looked at Jayson, a handsome biracial man who could have been an actor or a male model if he wanted. The fellow looked good, and Thomas noticed that both women and men checked out Jayson, who seemed almost oblivious. Thomas smiled at Jayson and reassured him.

"Jay, I'm a husband to a gorgeous woman and a proud father, like you, a real man and not a flimsy little fairy, I'd never reveal our liaison," Thomas said firmly, and Jayson nodded, exhaling in sheer relief. Thomas didn't tell Jayson that his wife Madeleine knew he was bisexual and fully supported him. The two men continued with their lunch, and talked about the pressures that came with being college-educated black male professionals in a lily-white professional world. For some reason, black men from an immigrant background tended to be more successful than African American men when it came to the Bostonian business world. Thomas found that both funny and sad, and shared his thoughts with Jayson.

"Tom, I feel you on that, I've got a white father and a black mother, I was never black enough for the cool brothers at school, but I studied hard while they fooled around and played, and now I'm successful while they're either dead or in prison," Jayson said grimly. Thomas nodded in agreement, and finished his meal. Afterwards, the two men went for a walk around downtown Boston. Anyone looking at them would see a pair of tall, attractive, well-dressed black male professionals hanging out.

Whenever Thomas met some big-money or big-name clients in his downtown office, most of them were surprised that he was a black male professional. Thomas, who'd been born in the Cap-Haitien township on the island of Haiti, came to Massachusetts with his parents a long time ago and busted his hump to get into Suffolk University and make something of himself. Thomas wished more black men in the Boston would go to college and join the business world. When will black men in America realize they can excel at more than just sports or music? Black men have tireless drive and flair, tools that every great businessman simply must have...

"This is awesome," Jayson said to Thomas, as they lay in bed together. They'd rented a room at a sleazy hotel, and used cash instead of credit cards. For the next few hours, the two handsome, masculine black men explored one another. Jayson admired Thomas well-toned, fine body. The two of them kissed, and fondled one another. Thomas lay naked on the bed as Jayson grabbed his dick and began sucking him off. Thomas closed his eyes, and enjoyed the experience.

As much as Thomas loves the ladies, there are certain experiences which he can only enjoy with another man. Thomas has very specific needs, and he only fucks other bisexual black men, and only those with wives or serious girlfriends. Men who believed in secrecy and safety, and wouldn't run their mouths all over town. Jayson was just such a man, and Thomas enjoyed his company immensely.

"It's always good to meet a kindred spirit," Thomas told Jayson, and he kissed him, then they continued making love. Thomas got on all fours and after putting on a condom, Jayson came up behind him. With a swift thrust, Jayson buried his hard dick inside Thomas ass. Thomas groaned as Jayson began fucking him. The two handsome, masculine and totally bisexual black men fucked and sucked the afternoon away. Afterwards, they took a shower, got dressed and went home to their respective wives and families.

That's how it began between Jayson Dwyer and Thomas Beauregard. The two men were known to each other's families. When Thomas had a family barbecue, Jayson and his wife Amara were always invited. They even attended the same church. Of course, things came to a head, many years later, when Jayson violated their agreement. It has often been said that men and monogamy simply don't mix, and whoever coined that phrase was probably right. While attending the church, Jayson met a handsome young man named Peterson Watford, a newcomer to Massachusetts by way of Hartford, Connecticut.

Peterson Watford was tall, handsome and athletic, a fine specimen of African American masculinity. He was dating a young Haitian woman named Nadia Toussaint, whom he met at Emerson College in downtown Boston. When Jayson met Peterson, he was smitten, and the feeling appeared to be mutual. Peterson is bisexual, and apparently into attractive older black men or biracial men. Thomas warned Jayson against getting involved with Peterson, since he's part of the younger generation of bisexual black men, the kind of fools who post all of their business on social media instead of taking their secrets to the grave. Jayson didn't heed Thomas warning...

"Jay, this Peterson guy isn't like us, stay away from him," Thomas warned his good friend and secret lover, when he saw the way Jayson looked at Peterson at church. Of course, Jay didn't listen. Jayson and Peterson engaged in a torrid, passionate affair, and of course, they got caught. Jayson made the mistake of inviting Peterson to his townhouse in Milton, Massachusetts, when his wife Amara Onochie was supposed to be out of town on business. Well, Amara's flight to Houston got cancelled, and she came home. Amara screamed like a madwoman when she caught her husband Jayson riding Peterson's dick in the master bedroom. Scandal and a nasty divorce soon followed.

Jayson Dwyer's downfall taught Thomas a lesson, and from that moment forward, he made Madeleine part of his secret world. The previous weekend, Thomas and Madeleine had a houseguest, a tall, athletic and handsome young black man named Patrick Brown. The brother was new to Boston, by way of Atlanta, Georgia, and looking for some fun while attending Boston College on a football scholarship. Thomas and Madeleine had a steamy threesome with Patrick, and from that day forward, their sex lives were never the same...

"We must make this a regular event," Madeleine told her husband Thomas, after the threesome with Patrick the college football player. Thomas nodded and grinned, remembering that night. At first, he'd felt self-conscious as he got naked and sucked Patrick's big black dick as his wife Madeleine watched. Thomas was further surprised when Madeleine began fingering her pussy and rubbing her nipples, openly masturbating as she watched her husband suck another black man's dick. Thomas sucked Patrick until the younger black man was hard as a rock, and then went for a ride...

As the night rolled on, Thomas, Madeleine and Patrick continued to explore. Madeleine joined in on the fun, and sucked Thomas dick as Patrick fucked her husband's ass. They used condoms for everything of course. Thomas groaned and moaned as Patrick's big black filled his ass, and his wife Madeleine sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Thomas was on cloud nine. For most bisexual men, the male/male/female threesome is a pipe dream which they nevertheless yearn for, and thanks to Madeleine being open-minded, it came true for Thomas...

"You two are amazing," Patrick said, and the handsome black college sportsman grinned as Thomas sucked his dick while Madeleine sucked his balls. The freaky, middle-aged black couple sucked the younger black man off until he came, and then shared his cum. Afterwards, the three of them hit the showers, then chilled in the Beauregard living room while talking things over. Thomas and Madeleine thanked Patrick for a wonderful time, and then put him on a cab and sent him to Boston, on their dime. A great night was had by all...

"I've got the best wife ever," Thomas told Madeleine as they drove past the Brockton transit center, and then reached the Seventh-Day Adventist. They parked, got out and went into the church. Surrounded by hundreds of their fellow SDAs, Haitians, Jamaicans, African Americans, Congolese and others, the happy black couple felt right at home. They greeted their friends and colleagues, then went to their favorite pew to await the start of the church service. Just another Saturday in their lives.

Thomas Beauregard is a husband, a father, and a successful black male attorney of Haitian descent operating in the Boston area. He's also a bisexual man who loves his darling wife Madeleine and doesn't lie to her or expose her to danger by lying or being deceitful. That's what separates Thomas from those infamous Down Low Brothers that black media cannot shut up about. Plenty of black women can accept bisexual black men as their husbands and boyfriends, but no woman, of any background, wants anything to do with a consummate liar. Life is better without the lies...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers