Mistress Gets a Sexy Massage

Story Info
Mistress gets a massage.
1.1k words
4.36
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have had a long week and you're tired, sore and ready to begin a three day weekend. The weather is bad - stormy with wind and rain and cold but its warm and cosy inside where we are.

You have insisted that I greet you at the door each day wearing only my collar, my cage which has not been unlocked for two weeks and my highest heels. When you enter I am to be kneeling with my legs spread wide, head bowed and hands on my knees.

As soon as you get home we begin our ritual and it's not long before you are fed, I have bathed you and you are ready for bed. As you lay on your tummy I know what that means and tonight will be extra special. You fed me a large pill as part of dinner and the effects are beginning to show. My cock is straining a bit inside the cage and its stretching my balls deliciously.

I have had a scented candle burning for several hours and the room is warm and we can hear the wind outside. I also picked up some new massage oil that is lightly scented and has some wonderful properties you are about to experience.

As usual I carefully position myself behind you and begin to use the warm oil on your skin. I start at the small of your back and carefully and slowly spread it up over your back to your shoulders. My big strong hands work the oil into your skin one small section at a time being careful not to push too deep but enough to relax your sore and tired muscles. I work my way up your back to your shoulders where I know you carry most of your tension.

My cock is now completely hard within the cage and you can feel it nestled in between your bum cheeks. You can feel the tightness of my balls and know that my level of arousal is acute.

Still I continue to work the oil into your shoulders and neck and you begin to feel the special properties as the oil warms your skin even more and feels like its reaching into your muscles forcing them to relax. The feel of my body across your legs and my cock between your bum cheeks is also causing your pussy to twitch and warm all on it's own.

I can feel you relax more into the bed and your breathing gets more regular and deeper as the aches fall away and the glow from the oil takes over.

I move a bit to work on your legs and bum muscles and the same process begins again where I work the muscles just to the point of pain and each lets go in their own time. The massage has been going on for almost an hour and you are feeling the warmth of your skin and the warmth of your pussy deeply. With me being locked up for so long your pussy has been well serviced by my tongue and fingers but you need to feel full tonight.

You whisper that I am to remove the cage and climb back onto your lower legs. You hand me the key from the chain around your neck and I unlock the cage. My cock springs free and smacks me in the belly. It has not been this hard or free to grow in a while and feels like releasing a wild animal.

You tell me that I am to make you cum at least three times with my cock without cumming or I will be locked up for three months next time. I am back between your legs and aim my rigid cock at your tight wet pussy. I know what I must do and proceed slowly.

I begin to enter you from behind slowly, very slowly. It takes ten minutes for the first inch to disappear in you and as I slide deeper I am whispering in your ear. I talk about our fantasies and realities and I know you love my voice and the dirty talk. It's adding to your arousal. Finally I lower my lips and while I gently nibble your neck and growl in a low voice and you have your first orgasm.

After you are done and your pussy has calmed I begin to go deeper and deeper. You feel full and stretched just a bit. My cock is engorged and full and seems extra big tonight. You are wet and slippery but still tight and you know I am having a hard time not cumming.

Once I am all the way in I just leave it there buried to the hilt in your pussy and once again I whisper in your ear. This time its all the ways in which you own me and what I look forward to doing and being for you. As I speak I move in and out of you're pussy a fraction of an inch at a time. My hand reaches up and is buried in your hair and I begin to apply the slightest pressure. I know you love having your hair pulled but this is barely noticeable yet stimulating. Once again the combination of my cock bored in you and my hands and voice and you have another orgasm which I can feel as you clamp down on my cock.

Now we are both soaked and it's time for me to clean you. You have bathed so everything I taste has come from you over the past hour and a half. I wash your pussy and bum clean of your juices and squirt and pee and leave you panting and eager for your last orgasm.

This time it's a balls to the wall fucking. I start slowly getting you used to me again then I pick up the pace. We reach and grasp one another and look in each other's eyes. You see my collar ring swinging and the pounding of my cock and body against your clit.

After a minute of this you are cumming once again and look me in the eye and tell me to cum and fill you to the brim with my juices. We let go at the same time and clutch each tougher tightly for what seems like hours but is in actual fact only a few seconds.

We are spent and relaxed and ready to sleep. I have one last duty to clean your pussy of your juices but leaving my cum in you until your morning licking.