All Comments on 'Mistress Helene and Grace'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
call_me_danacall_me_dana3 months ago

Excellent story ... I tend to enjoy the sex over the story in between but your writing moved me from one to the next effortlessly ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I liked this one because it's the first story I've found with a submissive that wasn't very feminine and i could relate to it a bit, but i didn't like that being submissive and butch were considered mutually exclusive. I'm comfortably both butch and submissive, it's definitely possible for someone to be both. But it was a good story in general. It was interesting. Thanks.

RondeevuRondeevuover 5 years ago
Loved it.

The transformation from butch to bitch was very fast. I may have spent a bit more time on Grace's coming to realisation of her true calling while still in the bar. But a definite 5 star offering from Mistress SWP again. You rock girl!

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 6 years ago
Grace should have apologized

Very hot story. However, I can't help thinking that Grace should have realized that she had been a lousy butch lez and is now satisfied as a submissive and clearly expressed it, perhaps begging to apologize or at least explain. That moment of revelation is often the pinnacle of a story in great literature.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 6 years ago
Another great story

Wonderful narrative and incredibly arising from beginning to end

MsCarolMsCarolover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I so enjoyed seeing Grace put in her place so well. I can't wait to read your other offerings about her training!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another classic

Great work once again. Think this was probably one of your hottest stories to date. Love the characters and the expanded world you're building. Like others, I was pleased to see Grace put in her place. Another classic from you SWP.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I liked this one

and how things played out for Grace. I enjoyed the fact that Grace was put in her place. There is a huge difference between a Dominant Woman and the domineering bitch grace had been. grace needed to learn the difference. Looking forward to more of grace's training

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Switch

Like your stories..Wish this one had been flipped and have Grace as the Domme and Helene as the sub/slave..Just my opinion..

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59over 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:)

nice to see that bitch get her come uppance

c

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...