Mistress is Such a Good Little Girl

Story Info
Me on top of my man two nights ago.
892 words
4.33
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the stories included in the book the I am writing that is called My Mistress is such a good little girl. Its about BDSM from the point of view of a switch. I worked in the adult entertaiment industry as a BDSM escort, as a ProDomme and as a pro sub on and off for fifteen years, and I pulled out of the game four years ago, for my late partner. The different dynamics of a BDSM relationship before and after I stopped working are incredible. This is the first page that I am publishing out of the book. It happened two nights ago.

*******************************************************************************

There is nothing like the feeling of stripping down to your lingerie, making your man help you step into your strap on and tighten it up for you.

The one you have now makes your ass look so perky when you tighten up the straps that sit above your thighs.

It's a masterpiece of a strap on. You love everything about it - the way it fits, how sturdy it feels( not like your cock is going to drop off when your on top, or taking a man from behind), how simple it is to change up your girth or length by pulling off the realistic as f suction cup cock attachment, and pushing another on there.

Would have preferred that the vibrating balls that slip over your weapon like a cock ring were flesh coloured and not black, but they still do the job.

Whether or not he is tied to the bed, there is something empowering about climbing onto your man and straddling his chest.

Running your fingers through his hair, or putting your hand across his throat as if you are going to choke him.

Looking him in the eye, and telling him to suck your cock.

It's a different power rush to when you are sitting on the couch and telling a man to get on his knees and give you a blow job, before you make him climb on.

There is more of a fear in his eyes, especially if there are restraints involved.

Grabbing the back of his head and pushing it all the way down the back of his throat till he gags, and tears come to his eyes.

He does such a good job that you climb off and tap his legs, making him pull his knees back to his chest and spread his legs.

If his cock isn't caged up, if he isn't tied up, at this point his rock hard cock will be leaking juices.

You will have to grab a paddle or the tawse from the hook on the wall behind your door and smack him to make him stop trying to play with himself.

He wouldnt dare to come spontaneously at this point, or he would be forced to lick your fingers clean after you scooped it up off his belly.

You squirt some lube on your cock and wank it a few times to make sure its covered before you stick it in.

You spit on his ass and grab his cock with one hand and start moving your hand up and down, squeezing and getting tighter every time you get to the head, while you start to run your other hand over his balls and near his ass.

Might have to grab the blanket he had folded up under his head, and put it under his ass so that you can reach it better.

You wank faster and faster as you start to push the head in.

He has finally been listening to you, he must have started training his ass while you were gone, as it slips in with ease for the first time.

You're rocking your hips back and forth while you pull his dick as fast as you can to distract him.

The look in his eyes while you push your cock into his ass and play with him is unreal.

You start pushing faster and harder, and he manages to take it nearly all the way in for a few minutes before you cant wait any longer.

You jump off and climb off the bed, loosen the adjustable straps on the strap-on, step out of it, and climb back on top of him, this time sliding his cock into your dripping wet pussy.

He grabs your knees together and pulls them closed, almost as if you were sitting on his face and he starts bouncing you up and down.

Usually when you are on top you rock so hard back and forth, trying to push against your g spot. This time, you can't handle the insane feeling it is giving you because he made you gush so much a few hours earlier, and you were too sensitive.

You said you had to stop, and got on your knees and bent down with your face pushed into the bed.

As he got behind you, you grabbed his belt off the bed and put it around your throat, and handed the ends of it to him. He started fucking you from behind and pulling the belt back and choking you.

He pulls out just before he is about to blow and pushes it onto your asshole, and rubs his dick up and down against your wet hole.