Restraint and Bound (Femdom)

Story Info
A fun Friday’s night between a Domme and her male submissive.
2.2k words
4.46
15.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers

Friday evenings are often people's favorite to relax and wind down from their long work week, but not for us. We had prepared something special for this night.

You had booked a hotel upon our agreement and you came earlier than the planned time to prepare yourself. Your heart beats in your chest imagining what I will do to you, but the unknown is what gets your dick hard.

You followed the instructions I gave to you:

1. Leave an extra key for your room by your car tire and text me your room number.

2. Blindfold and handcuff yourself.

3. Be naked and on your knees waiting for me.

The three rules were simple enough but so erotic at the same time. You checked in the hotel and received two keycards from the front desk, you entered the room to put your stuff down before heading back out of the hotel to put the room key under your tire in the paper cover given to you by the hotel. You pulled out your phone to send me a picture of the key's location and the room number, Room XXX.

You made your way back to the room to finished the rest of the preparation. You stripped from your clothes while gently brushing against your cock aching from the thoughts of what I'll do to you. You folded your clothes neatly and left them on one of the nightstands. You pulled out the metal handcuffs that we had bought together and a silk blindfold from your backpack. You propped yourself on the floor with all the stuff, small doubts crossed your mind but so are sexual excitements. You first blindfolded yourself to make sure it stays on for the duration, losing your vision made you more nervous since all your other senses are heightened. You moved your arms in front of your body and grabbed the metal handcuff and put one cuff on one of your wrists and managed to cuff the other wrist as well. You moved your body to sit on your knees while you patiently waited for me.

You're in complete darkness while your movements are restricted. The room was so quiet that all you could hear were footsteps back and forth outside of the room. Time felt like forever waiting for me but it could've just been 5 minutes. Every footstep near the room made you perch up with the thought it could be me but the sound would fade into the distance. Then you hear it, the electronic sound of the door unlocking. Your heart beats faster while you're readjusting your posture to be on your knees like I requested you to be.

You heard the sound of my footsteps entering the room, light heels tapped but I took off the heels so you won't know where I am in the room. Again, the silence blanketed the room, all you could hear is the sound of your own breathing. Then you felt a soft hand squeezing hard on your neck, it caught you by surprise which made you breathe harder and more intensely. I giggled at the sight of you gasping for air, naked and handcuffed in front of me. I leaned down and pulled your neck closer to me and our lips crashed together, I slipped my tongue in your mouth as you reciprocate the same amount of passionate kiss. I pulled away from our kisses and kiss your cheeks and down your jawline, nipping a small part with my teeth. I pushed you away by your neck and spit on your face. You were there to fulfill your role: a sex toy.

I pulled away and left you there, wanting more. We barely just started.

I made my way to the AC blowing cold air in the room, noting the fact that you're naked, I smiled deviously to myself and turned the AC down, making the temperature drop below 60. You felt the instant cold shift as your body shivered from the cold wind blowing on your naked body, and goosebumps creep up on your side as you fidget from the hardness of the floor. I made my way to you and reached my fingers out to trace your cheekbones, and your jawline, moving them down to your neck and collarbone. With each brush, you feel more built up towards your cock, wishing my fingers would lead down lower and just grab your cock in my hand and take you there. My fingers continued their way down your body, playing with your nipples which caused you to squirm slightly. I grabbed and twisted your nipples in my fingers, a small struggled yelp escapes your lips while I find entertainment in your reaction. I twisted it harder and you groaned from the pain, displeased from it, you moaned "no more, Mistress, please."

I stopped and reminded you of our safe word "red?" No response from you and I know you heard me. I repeated myself again, "red?" A gentle moan of a 'no' response came from your lips. I immediately made my fingers back to your nipples and continued to play with them while I leaned in and kissed your neck.

After a moment, I stood up and pulled you by your handcuff wrists and made you stand by the edge of the bed facing outward of the bed. You don't know what the next thing I would do to you but all you felt is a hard push on your chest and all of the sudden you're falling backward and my laugh echoed in the room.

Your back landed on the soft cushion of the bed. Still, in darkness, you felt my fingers tracing the outline of your facial structure then you felt one side of the bed shift heavier and I actually climbed on the bed to take off my panties. I stepped on the bed on the other side of your head while hovering on top of you, pussy exposed and glistening from the juice dripping down my thighs. I lowered myself onto your face, you took a deep sniff and you knew exactly what was in front of you despite not being able to see it, it was your favorite dessert. Your mouth instantly salivate and you stuck out your tongue to catch a taste of me. I see the desperation in your facial expression and smile deviously to myself, I'll just suffocate you then.

I relaxed and let my bottom weight fall on your face. My pussy landed on your lips while your tongue slips inside of my labia. I moaned your name while you lapped up my pussy juice in your mouth. The sweet nectar that you've been addicted to ever since the first time you tasted me, it was almost every play that you eat my pussy and you love every second being engulfed in it. I grinded on your face and your lips captured my clitoris in your mouth as you make a light suction motion on it, my thighs shake from the pleasure while I'm moaning for you to not stop whatever it is you're doing to me.

I closed my eyes to fully enjoy your soft lips on mine. Your tongue drew circles around my clit and flicked up and down to make me squirm on top of you. I grabbed your head to bury you deeper in my pussy, your nose was closed off by my pussy covering your face. You can feel how soft my thighs are on your cheeks. You could smell my erotic aroma. You can hear how sopping wet I am for you. You could taste me. All these sensations made your cock rock-hard standing. Your handcuffed arms are caught between your legs and are near your dick, you felt the sudden urge to touch it as you shifted your dick in your hands and stroked the shaft. I felt slight movement from you and caught you playing with yourself.

"Who said you could touch yourself?" My stern voice reminded you that you were there for my entertainment only.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." You spoke up but the damage was already done. I climbed off the bed, taking away your sweet dessert in replacement of punishment instead. I made my way to the bag that I brought and pulled out a red paddle with the word SLUT on it. I flipped you over to your stomach with your ass exposed to me while your face is buried in the bed. I positioned myself behind you and instructed you to count to 'Ten', any other sound besides the number will be an extra paddle hit. "Yes, Mistress." You nodded in agreement. I traced down your body with the paddle leading to your buttcheeks, I pulled my wrist back and the first spank landed on your butt, you winced in pain as a shade of light pink immediately form to add color to your bare bottom.

"One." Spank.

"Two." Spank. Your body tensed up and your muscles flexed trying to lighten the pain.

"Three." Spank.

"Four." Spank.

"Mmm...Five." I chuckled as I see your bottom become rosier and your thighs shaking. I'm sure you can handle it a lot more. Spank.

"Six." Spank.

"Seven." Spank

"Fuc-..." Your breathing got heavier.

"What was that, slut?" I giggled waiting for your slip up.

"Eight." Good boy. You knew if you had said anything else, the spank would have been a lot harder on your skin and more of it. You're holding on as you're getting closer to ten. Spank

"Mm... Nine." Spank.

"Ten." You moaned the last number as your body relaxed and slumped deeper in the bed. Your bottom is bright red but not a single complaint came out of your mouth, what a good boy you've been. And good boys always get a reward. I instructed you to keep your torso on the bed while raising your hips up to the air, you moved slowly as the pain was burning from your cheeks. The movement made your blindfold slips and you can see my familiar face standing behind you stripping off my clothes. Mmm. I disappeared out of your sight for a few minutes but you can hear me in the distance shuffling through my bag. Your next sight of me that was seen by you, through your slipped silk eye mask, was me in a new lingerie piece with my strap on and a large dildo to my strap.

It's huge. Was all you could think of, you practice your breathing to calm your nerves. I poured the lube to cover all 10 inches as I'm stroking up and down the dildo, making it wet enough to be able to slip in you. I positioned myself behind you while rubbing the tip of the cock on your slutty asshole pointing at me. I applied more pressure and the head was pushed inside of you, you let out a long, deep sigh that relaxes your body. I picked up the signal from your breathing and pushed more cock into you deeply, you moaned loudly as your body slightly shook from waves of pleasures crashing on you. I watched your reaction and seeing how good you look under me turns me on even more. I held your waist and pull the cock from inside of you out and you moan more from the sensation, I smiled to myself and push it deeply back inside of you. I kept going in this motion from pulling out to the tip and pushing it deeply back inside of you over and over again, you look and felt like my sex rag doll, but you love it. You love the pleasure, love the feeling of a cock deep inside of you by a pretty girl, the vulnerability and sexual release. Your loud groan was so erotic and mirror every stroke I made.

"I'm cumming. Fuck. Mistress. Please let me cum." You moaned out words of affirmation for me, begging in hope that I will let you cum. I switched from holding your waist while railing your pretty tight hole, I snaked my arms around your body and took your cock in both of my hands. You were huge in my hands. Such a huge cock is under the control of petite hands like mine, I stroked your cock up and down, up and down, while I'm pounding your ass.

"Cum, slut." My words were a light switch in your brain, 'ON' for orgasms. Your cock pulsated while your balls tighten up and you shot out ropes and ropes of cum straight into the bed. Feeling euphoria and multiple dopamine hits to the brain, you were high in pleasure spread out on the bed on your stomach. I pulled my cock out from inside of you, it was dripping wet from the lube. I dropped the strap-on on the floor and walk over to you to un-handcuff you, once the click went through, you lie there with nothing to motivate you to move. You heard footsteps of my heels on the floor, the sound of the door opening and closing. You were left there by yourself, feelings used, and just another hole for me to fuck.

LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers