Mistress K Letters 02: Cock Leash

Story Info
Slave gives Mistress oral worship while plugged and leashed.
1.2k words
4.19
17.2k
10

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Slutty pet

You have pleased me with your desire to submit to my dominance and to be used and abused in any way that I see fit. It excites me to know that your tall, strong body, which a real man could use to take what he desired, is reduced to a kneeling pet, mine to use, mine to control.

So, tonight I will reward you with an honour you should not take lightly - pleasuring my delicious, silky pussy with your lips and tongue. This will be the only use for your mouth tonight; do not forget that you are on speech restriction.

I know how you yearn to be allowed to come close enough to breathe in my sweet, steamy musk. How I enjoy teasing you by toying myself in front of you, allowing you no part in it as I have deemed a mere toy is more worthy than you. However, tonight you will get the chance to prove to me that my slut slave is worth the cruel attention I have lavished on him.

Raise your eyes and look upon your Goddess. I can see how you love my glossy buckled corset. See how tightly it clinches my narrow waist - surely you could encircle it with both your big, strong hands if you were man enough to do so. And beneath the corset, I see how your eyes drink in the one-piece black latex catsuit that encases my heavenly curves, from my wrists to my ankles. Just my cruel hands, with their long, sharp, deep purple nails, and my creamy breasts straining at the shallow cups are exposed to your hungry gaze. My long, glossy black hair is pulled back into a severe pony tail and my dark brown eyes with flecks of green that flash when you have displeased me are rimmed with smoky black liner. Am I not generous to allow you such a rich visual feast?

Now, stand up and remove your jeans. It is good that you remembered to come to the playroom properly attired, with feet and chest bared for my viewing pleasure. Should you have forgotten, who could say how long you would have had to wait and what lengths you would have had to endure to earn this privilege again?

Lie back on my swing, and spread your thighs lifting your feet to the cuffs, high up on the rear straps. Buckle yourself in tightly. Tighter, slave, you know that you will never be allowed any slack in your bondage. Now buckle your left wrist and place your right hand next to the remaining cuff. There now, stretched out and bound tightly like a fly caught in my web. Do you think I have finished restraining you? Oh no, sweet subbie, I have two more accessories to ensure you are completely under your Mistress' control. Just as you should be.

Hmm, let me run my nails alone the taut, smooth globes of your ass cheeks. So pale now, but still begging for a blush of colour to warm them. Shall I indulge you with a lovely hard flogging? Yes, I can see by the way your hungry cock twitches that you'd enjoy that very much. But, it wouldn't do to give you too many treats in one evening. I know they say 'spare the rod, spoil the sub', but for you, too much of a good thing will leave you spoiled and you know I will not tolerate a bratty sub. Oh, go on then, I shall decorate you with one hard spank on each cheek. There now, you have two lovely pink hand prints blooming on such a pale cavass. Delightful.

But tonight, your first treat is not to punish your ass outside but inside. It is to stretch and abuse your tight little back hole in just the way you love to hate. Do you remember this? I'm sure you do. For how could you forget the pleasure you've endured with your favourite toy? With 7 thick inches for your tiny hole to swallow, this will ensure that your attention doesn't wander when you are pleasuring me. I do hope you have been undergoing your training exercises everyday. I guess we shall see. Now open wide and let us discover how much you can take into your mouth. Wider slave, I know you can take more than that. Now make sure you get it nice and wet, as that is the only lube you will be getting.

That's enough. Now relax and welcome your toy into your naughty little freckle. Oh yes, it's slipping in nicely. Look how eagerly it is swallowing this monster - what a cockhungry little slut you are! Just the last third to go, and I grow weary of pandering to your needs, so one well-placed spank and... it's popped right in. How pale and stretched your anus looks as it clenches around such a thick invader.

Now concentrate, I said there would be another treat. There, can you see this? Your tight, leather cock leash. I'll just slip this behind your heavy, straining balls and buckle it tightly. How fortunate you are that I was kind enough to milk your prostate only two nights ago otherwise your bloated balls would be even more constrained, tight and shiny, in front of the cruel strap. And do you hear the clinking of your leash? Now I may jerk on this if I want to reprimand you, encourage you to work harder at your task or purely for my own amusement.

Lift your head from the swing and watch closely as my silver spiked boot swings across your body as I straddle your face. And do you see the zip which separates your unworthy mouth from my heavenly pussy? Unzip it with your mouth. Carefully, slave.

Breathe deep now of my hot and heavy perfume. Is this not heaven for such a lowly creature to gaze upon? And, for a moment, I generously Iift your speech restriction so that you may thank me for the honour I am to bestow on you. Now silence. If you should need to signal my attention, for example if you should selfishly need to breathe, then click your fingers. This shall be your red word for the remainder of this session. Now take a deep breath, and get to work.

Oh yes, my lovely pup. Your eager tongue is really hitting the spot. Keep going just like that and use your teeth gently to tease my delicate inner petals. Now hold still as I grind on your face. I love to hear your muffled struggles as you desperately attempt to swallow as much of my sweet nectar as possibile while still trying to breathe.

How it amuses me to yank cruelly on your leash as I undulate with pleasure. You are doing well, faster now. Suck my swollen pearl and tongue it faster, suck harder, don't stop - your comfort is not my concern. Make me cum ... now!

Ahh, yes. That was most satisfactory. As a reward, I will allow you to wear your plug all night. Of course, I shall have to bind your hands so you are not tempted to give yourself some relief. I will bear your performance in mind when I decide when I may next allow you to cum. I know how hard you found 18 days last time so perhaps I shall be merciful and only make you suffer one week of denial. Maybe I will use my cruel hands to drain you slowly if you are really lucky. We shall see...

Your generous Domme

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers