Mistress K Letters 03: Sex Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave is waxed, bound and suspended as party entertainment.
1.3k words
4.11
17.2k
12

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
340 Followers

Slutty pet

I have such a treat for you tonight. I know how much you crave attention, like the greedy little slut you are, and tonight you shall receive it, in abundance. I have been talking to my friends about my obedient little pet and how much I love the beseeching, awed look in his eyes as he worships my body, desperate to please me. I've told them how you have begged for the chance to use your body in any way that might give me pleasure. So, tonight I am throwing a party for my friends, many of whom are experienced Dominants and others who are bored and spoiled and will just love to take their amusement out on a vulnerable little slutslave.

Are you scared at enduring their cruel intentions? Of course you are. But you love that, don't you? I see you shiver in anticipation of what's ahead of you. Before the party, you will need to be properly prepared. I want you smooth and gleaming, so we will start with a full body wax. Strip out of your clothes and fold them neatly at my feet. Yes, you may kiss my boots. Now, in position quickly, on your knees, legs spread, palms face up on your knees and eyes down. Meet Mistress Jang-Mi. She really is most impressive with her use of hot wax. I don't need to bind you, do I? I don't want you marked this early in the evening and, of course, you'll hold any position Mistress Jang-Mi tells you so she can strip away all that manly hair.

Oh, your chest looks so pink after all that hair was ripped away. And how she went back again with the tweezers around your sensitive nipples to ensure none escaped, I could see how much you enjoyed that. When she went lower to prune around your root, Oh the look on your face was priceless! Quickly now, on all fours so she can see to your back, sack and crack. Oh yes, I can see how much you enjoyed when she smoothed that hot wax all around your greedy little pucker. I saw you spreading yourself wider and offering your freckle up for more. Then, as she pressed down the cotton strip, she didn't jerk it off as you were hoping, oh, no, she pulled slowly and torturously, ripping each little hair out one by one, stretching it to its very limit before allowing you the relief of its removal. And you loved every minute as you held yourself still and offered yourself up for your torture so beautifully. You please me so much, pet. Now your arms, legs, hands, feet. So much smoother.

Now thank the Mistress for her attentions. I'm sure she will find ways for you to thank her later at the party. Well pet, you are almost glowing after your waxing. Let me run my fingertips over your tingling, singing, pink skin. Like silk! Just imagine how you will feel when you wear rough clothing against such naked, sensitive nerve endings.

My generosity does not stop there. I have another friend here who has come to help prepare you. Position! Meet Master D. He is an expert in shibari - the Japanese art of rope bondage. I know how it humbles you to be naked in front of such a strong alpha Dom, who has such control over you even though he is nearly 10 years your junior. Because I don't want my sub's body rubbed raw by his bondage, not without my express desire anyway, on this one occasion I will allow you to wear this pair of tight, white lycra briefs. I love how they have stretched tight across your strong thighs and quivering buttocks and tented at the front from your over-eager cock.

Now, stand at attention, with your hands locked behind your head, while Master D binds you. I have chosen yellow rope tonight because it will look so pretty as your skin reddens and then you'll be singing like a canary for us, won't you? That's right, move your arms as Master D commands. Let him get that rope snug under your pecs, restraining your wrists tightly. Do you see the beautiful knotwork he has created and how he's added a love heart knot at the centre of your chest broadcasting the reason for your submission - your undying love for your Domina? Try moving your arms now, any give? Tied tight and trussed up like a turkey, all ready to eat.

But we're not finished yet. Master D is a skilled rigger, and tonight he will be suspending you from your bindings, so spread your legs so that he can extend your harness around your toned stomach and narrow hips. And now where? Let's make a decorative rope frame for My eager cock.

Just one more adjustment. Master D, the scissors, if you please. You'd best hold still now, I'd hate to slip while I cut out a lovely big oval around your vulnerable buttocks. And now, not a breath, while I cut a small window in the front to free your straining manhood. Now, let me slip your aching cock and heavy balls through. Hmmm dusky, pulsing red, framed so beautifully by the pristine white shorts.

And a final hole. I think you know what that's for? See this beautiful heavy steel anal hook. Open wide. It's so large I see you are struggling to get it into your mouth. Well, we know you won't have the same problem where this is going, don't we? Spread your legs and bend at the waist. Doesn't that silver ball look pretty, sliding past your smooth cleft and stretching out your backhole until it's pale and tight... before swallowing it whole.

One last adornment for our party centrepiece. We want your pain and pleasure to provide the music for this evening's entertainment, so no ball gag for you tonight. Instead, we will use this ring gag. And do you see this d-ring at the back of the strap? I wonder what use we can find for that? There now, let's get it tightly buckled. Master D, if you please, let's have a short leash between the back of the gag and this pretty hook. Yes, pull his head right back, we want his mouth accessible to our honoured guests and I do so love to see his sweet, salty tears of joy as he is abused. Perfect. I imagine you'll want to stay perfectly still tonight. I wonder if you can?

Now, ready yourself, because you are going on a wild ride. Master D, when you are ready, please feel free to hoist my little bound bird up into the air. How does it feel to be swinging above the ground, totally restrained and in my control. Yes, it's truly freeing for a precious pampered pet isn't it? I am pleased you are enjoying your gift of total submission to your Goddess. Finally, let's slip on this black silk blindfold. There will be many people who will want to touch and play with such a delicious bound morsel as you tonight and we wouldn't want you to relax too much now, would we?

But you are too tempting and I want a taste first. Can you feel my lips apon you - your lips, your nipples, your excited buttocks? And my fingernails? But of course, with this blindfold on you can never be sure who is touching you. For example, with hands pinching and rolling your nipples and others kneading your balls and stroking your cock, can you tell which is your Goddess and which is Master D? And are you sure that it's not Mistress Jang-Mi come back to enjoy her hard work?

Do you hear the sound of me laying out my favourite implements on a silver salver for our guests to choose from - your rubber flogger, your wooden ruler paddle, my favourite leather tawse and that new perspex cane I got for your birthday?

Well, now I think we are ready to welcome our guests...

Your generous Goddess

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
340 Followers