Mistress Kaderin's Welcome Home

Story Info
What happens after a chaste business trip?
1.4k words
3.52
11.3k
4
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron's penis strained in the chastity tube. It had been such a long trip, selling computer software in Connecticut, New York, Jersey, Delaware...it had been so frustrating. He'd asked Kadi to put him in the tube, and he'd said he loved the little games they played, but sometimes it might have gone a little far.

The night before he'd left for his six-week business trip, Cam had really hoped that Kaderin would make tender love to him. He'd been in chastity then for a few weeks, and he'd thought, foolishly perhaps that she would take him out of the tube and fuck him before locking him up for his long trip.

Instead, Kadi had gone weird on him. Cam had been forced to kneel naked, except for his chastity belt, while Kadi made out with their minister, Reverend Béarnaise. Béarnaise had always seemed to Cam to be a wimpy, pious type, but he was all over Kadi.

Cam had knelt there, enraged and humiliated, while this had gone on. The Reverend had chortled good-naturedly at the spectacle of the most annoying, arrogant member of his flock as a submissive.

After all, Cameron came to church late, and whispered in the pews, and often made jocular suggestions at church financial meetings, and before he'd met Kaderin, he'd fucked more than a few of the wives in the congregation.

This had led Reverend Béarnaise to have to preside over a number of Pastoral Counseling sessions in which Cam's name had come up. So the Reverend had been pleased that finally Cam had found a wife of his own to bring him to heel.

The worst part of the horrible, shameful ordeal had been, after Kadi had fucked Béarnaise the first time, she'd asked him to whip Cameron with his own belt, just as a religious discipline exercise.

Then Kadi had ordered Cam to suck the Reverend's schlong to get it excited enough so they could go again! This had been just awful. First, Cam wasn't a queer, and secondly, even if he was, how could a charming, athletic guy like Cameron submit sexually to a pathetic geek like Reverend Béarnaise?

But it had also been very arousing, and on the business trip that had started the next day, Cam had regretted his inability to masturbate, his cock hopelessly locked in the chastity tube.

The tube was a tough one. Kadi had gone and pierced Cam's penis and locked it in the tube so there was no escape. Actually, Cam had designed it this way, as he, of course fantasized about not being able to escape, but God, it had made him horny

On the positive side, his intense arousal had fuelled his sales abilities, and he'd sold a lot of software. But looking at the secretaries, the female engineers, and whatever little hotties in the streets in the various cities he went to, made him absolutely crazy.

Now and then he'd call Kadi, and she was always giggling with some male visitor. She had trouble being alone, a therapist had told Cameron, but shit, did all her friends have to be male?

Now, Cameron went into the bedroom, where Kadi was lying on the bed, reading "Self" magazine. She grinned at him. With short curly acid blonde hair, and heaving breasts in a little pink negligee, Kadi was just the most beautiful girl on the East Coast.

She'd picked Cam up at the airport, and they'd gone to dinner, but the regrettable evening with the Reverend had not come up, and Cameron had tried not to mention how fucking horny he was.

"So you going to get undressed, big boy?" Kaderin asked with a smile.

Cameron smiled and took off his clothes, and came to lie on the bed next to Kadi.

Kadi leaned over and ran her long nails over the chastity tube. "I've missed this over the last six weeks, you know."

"Jeez, I wish we could have had a, you know, a moment together before I left." Cameron said, as his cock swelled uncomfortably in the metal tube.

"We did have a moment, with our clergyman." Kadi laughed, thinking of this.

"Shit, Kaderin. That was awful."

"C'mon. You have cuck fantasies, I've seen your WebPages. I know you expected to get out of the belt for a little nookie, but I wanted to surprise you. You did tell me over the phone how hot you found it."

Kadi leaned back to the nightstand and took out a pair of handcuffs and looped them through one of the bars on their brass bed, just over her husband's head.

Without being told, Cameron put his hands up, and Kadi locked the bracelets on.

Shit, wouldn't it be nice to just make love like a regular man and woman?

But Cam knew that he'd always lost interest in this, and had left a couple of good marriages because he couldn't have his version of "variety".

Kaderin now got the key to the tube and unlocked it, and her adorable little nose, so pointed, began to wrinkle. "You need to learn to bathe. I know it's hard through the tube, but eew, honey."

Kadi jumped up and went to get a little basin and some soapy water, and she thoroughly washed Cameron's crotch, and then she shaved it as well.

This was irritating sometimes, because when it grew back it was terribly uncomfortable. But Kadi often teased Cam about his diminutive penile size, as well as how he was a "hairless little wuss" and it made him crazy with desire.

Ever the backslapping salesman jock at work, Cameron had always had a secret desire to be a humiliated little wimp-faggot at home.

The bathing and the shaving got Cam's dick super hard, though. Kadi had beautiful hands and they were expert at massage, and now she was rubbing and teasing his very stiff penis.

"So, are you going to mount me?" Cam asked. Sometimes Kadi would ride Cam's cock as he was bound to the bed, and that was fun.

He would have been locked up for weeks, and he'd cum hard as her pussy went up and down the shaft, and then of course he'd be forced to lick the mess out from between her legs as she sat on his face.

Sometimes she'd leave him locked like this all night, even if he needed to pee. Kadi would go and sleep in another room, and it was torture, but delicious at the same time.

"I'm not really that horny right now." Kadi said as she poured mineral oil all over Cam's penis. "I've had a few visitors while you were gone, if you know what I mean."

Kadi rubbed and pulled Cam's cock, watching as it grew purple quite quickly. All that long-term denial really had him terribly aroused. Cam, his arms manacled above his head, looked at his pretty young wife pathetically.

"Couldn't you just, you know, fuck me a little? Even just rub your vaj against my dick till I cum?" He felt he deserved it.

Kadi snorted, and tickled the underside of Cam's dick. "You are too focused on your own pleasure, Cameron."

Kadi's fingers drummed up and down his penis, this with her right hand, and her left hand scratched his engorged scrotum.

"Reverend Béarnaise asked after you. He was wondering if you're coming to services tomorrow." Kadi said as she rubbed Cam's dick a little faster.

"No, I can't go back there, after you had that dorky priest whip me and fuck my face." Oh, her fingers feel so good! Oh, wow. Kadi's forefinger and thumb squeezed Cam's penis right under the glans.

Kadi sighed with impatience. "I can see you haven't changed. Always giving orders."

Kadi used her tiny hand to squeeze Cam's scrotum until he nearly blacked out and his cock grew small. She re-locked him in the chastity tube.

"Why did you do that?" Cam asked, his voice breaking. "You know I have to go to Dallas on Thursday."

"Yeah well, you can be a real tool sometimes. Kadi jumped up, and Cameron watched in pain as her adorable little lingerie top barely covered her curvaceous butt.

"I really hoped that the experience with Reverend Béarnaise would make you a little less of a willful bastard, but apparently not."

Kadi flounced out of the room, not quite before shutting the light off.

Cameron lay there puzzled. His penis was swelling again in the tube, but of course there would be no pity tonight.

How the hell do I please her? I brought her back some jewelry, and she's probably fucked everyone under the sun since I've been gone. And now I'm leaving again, and I might not get to cum!

What does Kadi want?

But some questions have no answers...