Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 07

Story Info
Helga dominates the Earth.
4.7k words
4.6
15.1k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the center of Academy Island, there was a mountain. From its top, if it was a clear day, you could see both the north campus (where the domination school sat next to the harbor) and the south campus (where the slave compound was fortified by barbed wire). You could probably even see the Citadel on the west coast where the island's permanent residents lived behind ancient walls and played games too wicked for any visitor to see.

On this particular morning, however, as the sun rose, causing the mountain to cast its long shadow to the west, the lower parts of the island were shrouded in fog, so when Adam looked down from the road that hugged the mountainside, all he could see were clouds.

Many things were going through his mind at that moment, but two thoughts were the most immediate. One was how beautiful the island looked from a distance, and the other was how much his feet hurt.

The sulky he was forced to pull to the mountaintop seemed to be getting heavier, but he knew that, in fact, he was getting weaker. Pulling a sulky, he had believed, was a task reserved only for former mistresses, but in this case, it seemed he was an exception.

He was naked except for his collar, his handcuffs, and his sandals, and he suspected that Mistress Helga (the sulky's driver and only occupant) had allowed him sandals only so that she could guarantee his obedience by threatening to take them away. He understood this without having to be told, so he spoke not one word of complaint.

He did, however, ask where they were going. He had been told, "The Grand Hall," a name which meant nothing to him. She might as well have saidup.

". . . and that's how your slut of a girlfriend planned to destroy me," said Helga, continuing the story she had begun the night before. "Now I ask you—knowing me as well as you do—how can I possibly forgive that?"

Adam said nothing. He had heard this story before from Highmother, but the realization that he personally knew two of the key players in Helga's strange tale gave it an eerie new context.

Helga removed the sunglasses that matched her latex suit. In the shadow of the mountain, she no longer needed them to appreciate the muscles in his flexing ass as he labored up the mountain.

"You're being very quiet this morning," she observed. "If I had wanted you silent, I would have gagged you. Monica must have left quite an impression on you last night during her exertions. It might entertain me to hear you describe how she tormented you."

I'll speak on my own terms, bitch,he thought.

"Be that way then. I asked Monica to meet us later at the Grand Hall. I'll get all the yummy details from her."

They turned a corner and saw a motorcycle parked on an asphalt lot nestled in a gap between two summits. A path led from the lot to an opening in the rock guarded by a fierce-looking woman wearing the familiar armor of the Academy's honor guard.

Helga ordered Adam to pull the sulky through the opening and into the tunnel beyond. The guard snapped to attention upon seeing Mistress Helga and allowed them to pass.

Adam continued down the tunnel until it became so dark, he could no longer be certain of his footing. Helga finally ordered him to stop, stepped out of the sulky, and found an electrical switch on the tunnel wall.

A vast chamber appeared in front of them illuminated in multi-colored lights. The floor of the cavern had been leveled and polished, but the rest of the space was a blend of natural cave formations and majestic manmade columns. Interspersed with the columns were statues of powerful women in Grecian attire standing upon pedestals. Adam guessed that these might have represented the original founders of the Academy.

On the far end of the chamber, curved stairs led upward toward a dais which dominated the room. The back of the dais joined with the natural cave wall, but this wall had been chiseled flat, and bas-relief sculptures depicting the history of the Academy were carved into its surface. In the center of the artwork was an ancient wooden door.

In front of the door was a stone table (like an altar) rigged with steel shackles that he hoped were not intended for him. Above the table, a single chain hung from the ceiling.

After unhooking Adam from the sulky, Helga led him by his leash toward the stairs.

"The Grand Hall," proclaimed Helga.

"It looks almost like a church," said Adam.

"Itwasa kind of church once. The Sisterhood was sentimental in their pious way, but we've improved upon things since we forced them out. Now the hall serves as a throne room, a symbol of our power, and a venue for our official state functions." She led him up the stairs toward the stone table.

"How come I've never heard of this place?"

"Because slaves aren't invited to state functions."

"How come I'm here now?"

"Because you'reexceptional!And before I pass my righteous judgment upon you, I want to show you the Secret of Our Power." She led him past the table toward the wooden door. "It isn't all flowers, you know."

She swung the door open to reveal another tunnel. This one appeared to be an unaltered wild cave except for the crude electric lights strung along its length. Unable to use his own hands for balance, Adam had to take care not to trip over the uneven floor.

Eventually, one of the tunnel walls disappeared, and Adam realized with a start that the path they stood upon was on the edge of a great chasm, the bottom of which was lost in darkness. A steel footbridge spanned the chasm toward the other side which was just as dark as the abyss below.

With no guard rail, and with his arms cuffed behind him, he couldn't forget that his death was only a single misstep away. He was nearly paralyzed with fear.

"I know you're afraid of heights, so I wouldn't look down," said Helga. "Just look across."

She threw another wall switch, and the area across the chasm was flooded in light. A massive chamber appeared which was filled with rows upon rows of filing cabinets stacked on shelves higher than any human could reach.

The filing cabinets extended farther into the mountain's interior than his eye could see. There were thousands of drawers and potentially hundreds of thousands of files. A complex set of sliding ladders and catwalks had been designed to provide access to any file in the chamber.

"Information," said Helga, "is power. Here is where we keep the details of the sexual habits, fetishes, and fantasies of everyone ever to use our services for the last two hundred years. Among them are the secrets of some of today's most powerful leaders and policy makers."

She became visibly aroused. She ran a hand through her long red hair while her other hand slid across her torso.

The implications of these files slowly settled into Adam's brain. "With all these secrets," he said at last, "you could control the world."

Helga's smile betrayed a different kind of perversion.

"What makes you think we don't?"

Much that had seemed strange about the world now made sense to Adam.

"Imagine how many leaders could be compromised if these files became public," she continued. "The old regime promised to keep them safe, and there's no place safer than in the heart of this dormant volcano. Of course, we don't make such promises anymore. These old files are being digitized to make them more fluid in the event we need them."

The thought made her quiver. She grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. Even now, her touch made him respond in the way that she desired.

"Our clients know full well we have these secrets," she whispered, "and yet the demand for our services continues to grow. Isn't that strange?"

It wasn't. Not to Adam.

"Why are you telling me this?" he gasped.

"Because you're about to become harmless." She released her grip and swatted his ass. "Let's go back to the Grand Hall. This is your big moment."

When they returned to the main cavern, Mistress Monica was trudging up the circular stairs toward the top of the dais, dragging an upright dolly laden with a heavy box.

The label on the box said PONY.

Each time the wheels of the dolly bumped over a step, the captive in the box let out a muffled sound of distress. The passenger had to have been in a tight fetal position to fit inside the box, and based on the sounds coming from within, her mouth had been tightly packed and gagged.

Monica was amused by the sounds.

"Good, you're here," said Helga. "I was afraid I'd have to wait."

"She didn't want to get in the box for some reason," said Monica, "but I know ways to take the fight out of her." Upon clearing the topmost stair, Monica abruptly tipped the dolly onto the dais, dumping the box roughly onto its side, prompting its occupant to scream in ineffectual protest.

"Oopsie," said Monica.

Adam's heart pounded with the need to rescue his mistress, but his hands were still bound, and Monica still carried her sword.

Monica lifted the box back to its upright position. "Shut up, whiner!" she snapped, kicking the box.

"Is this why you brought me here?" asked Adam. "To make me witness Eve's torment?"

"Not at all," explained Helga. "That's something Mistress Kathy would do, but I've have a better idea." She gave Adam an unexpected hug. Looking in his eyes, she whispered, "The Pony's here to witnessyourtorment."

In dramatic fashion, Helga leapt onto the stone table. "I hope you appreciate what I'm doing to spruce up this place. Under the old regime, the Grand Hall was so dour—a mere place of worship. I've been redecorating, replacing all the icons of spirituality with icons of power, because that's what this place is to be. A monument to our unquestioned and unlimited authority!"

Helga grabbed the chain which dangled from the ceiling and swung from it in sheer delight. Laughing, she flew over their heads, soaring through the space of the Grand Hall like a mad monkey on a vine.

"Of course, it's not finished yet!" she squealed. "There's one detail missing! One thing which will make the aesthetics of the Grand Hall complete!"

She swung back to her perch on the stone table and glared at Adam.

"A chandelier."

She winked at Monica.

Monica reached under the stone table and rolled out a small cart with a cloth draped over it.

"Tell me, Adam," asked Helga. "Have you ever seen a bone saw up close?"

Monica pulled the cloth away, revealing a macabre arsenal of surgical tools. The most prominent was a battery powered device with a serrated blade which Monica presented as Vanna White would present a vowel.

"Isn't this exciting?" continued Helga, as she jumped down from the table. "You're about to become decorative! Now we're going to let the poor Pony out of her box—just as soon as you hop onto the table and we chain your arms and legs down. This will go so much easier once you're properly immobile."

Monica perversely patted the surface of the stone table, inviting Adam to comply.

He stepped back.

"Oh, dear, he's going to be difficult, isn't he?" Helga strolled to where the box marked PONY was perched on the edge of the dais. She put one booted foot on top of the box, ready to give it a nudge down the stairs. "How unfortunate for the Pony that he's not cooperating! I'm afraid this will hurt!"

The woman in the box screamed in horror, her cries muted by stuffing.

Adam complied with Helga's demand, climbing onto the stone table voluntarily.

Monica picked up the first shackle to secure his ankles.

There was a sudden unexpected sound—a low concussive rumble that originated far away from the mountain. Helga looked at Monica quizzically.

"What was that?" asked Helga.

"How should I know?" answered Monica.

They stared at each other. This was not part of Helga's plan.

"Not that I'm in a position to know," said Adam, "but it sounded like an explosion at the Citadel."

The Grand Hall, like most other venues at the Academy, had been equipped with a public address system. Adam hadn't noticed the speakers until they came suddenly to life.

"ATTENTION! THIS IS AN ACADEMY-WIDE EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL GUARDS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CITADEL IMMEDIATELY! THE ISLAND'S DEFENSES HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED! THE CITADEL IS UNDER ATTACK! REPEAT, ALL GUARDS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CITADEL AT ONCE!"

The guard posted at the entrance ran breathlessly into the hall. "Mistress Helga!"

"Don't just stand there, idiot!" shrieked Helga. "Get to the Citadel!" She spun around to face Adam and scowled. "You!" she hissed. "You did this somehow! I don't know how, but somehow, this is your fault!"

An expression of shock and innocence crossed Adam's face—an expression he maintained as long as he could. It didn't take long, however, before his shocked expression turned into a smile that wasn't innocent at all.

"Okay, yeah. I did it."

"How?"

"With a journal."

Adam allowed himself a moment to enjoy Helga's confusion.

"Did you know I started a sub journal after I escaped this place? It was Eve's idea. With that journal, I documented everything that happened to me on this island, and everything that I did since leaving it—including all my blog postings and all my correspondences with international authorities. All my efforts to get help for the people I left behind were documented in that journal."

"Who would read such a journal? Who would believe such a thing and decide to help you?"

Helga suddenly became aware that the sharp edge of a sword was being held against her throat. Monica—who held the sword—stared at Helga with eyes as sharp as her blade.

"That journal made for some damn fine reading," Monica hissed, enjoying the power that came from the steel in her hand. "Everything you told me about Adam since I got here has been a lie!"

Adam continued, "I left my laptop—with the journal in it—in the hotel room, andYOUgave it to Monica. By the time we got back to the island, Monica knew everything I knew.Everything."

"Oh," said Helga, adding, "shit."

"He neverstopped," accused Monica. "He never stopped trying to rescue me, and you let me think that heintentionally left me BEHIND!"

"Giving her my laptop was your first mistake," said Adam. "Your other was leaving me alone with her so we'd have time to talk."

Monica continued from there. "My only plan at the time was to beg him to take me back as his girlfriend. But when I looked in his eyes, I realized I was too late; he was already in love with someone else. As far as I'm concerned, that's your fault too, you bitch! So instead, I just asked him to forgive me."

"I said I could, if she'd forgive me for leaving her behind in the first place."

"It was cathartic for both of us," Monica admitted. As she held the sword in one hand, she used the other to find the key to Adam's cuffs in Helga's belt and handed it to him so he could free himself.

"We came up with a way to salvage the Sisterhood's plan," Adam continued as he maneuvered out of his cuffs. "Before picking up Eve at the stables, Monica freed Agent Emily and her team and gave them access to a computer so they could disable the island's defense grid." He turned to Monica. "I assume it all went well?"

"I had to improvise part of the plan, but it was nothing I couldn't handle."

"You improvised the plan?" Adam was suddenly worried.

"Nothing I couldn't handle!" repeated Monica testily.

"Monica, sweetie," purred Helga. "Whatever he's offering, I can offer youmore. He's a slave, while I— Well, I can offer you theworld."

Monica stared coldly at Helga. "He offered me something you would never willingly offer." Monica grabbed the hair at the back of Helga's head and forced Helga's lips onto her own. The kiss was not an act of passion, nor of lust, but of unmitigated domination.

Monica wanted no doubt who owned whom.

"On your knees, slave."

"Fuck you!"

Monica kicked Helga in the back of the knees, forcing her to the ground. "NO!" screamed Monica. "Youdon't get to say that! Not tome!Because you're going to spend the rest of your twisted fucking life thinking up new ways to showrespectfor me,you sadistic HEAD-FUCKED, CUNT-STUFFING, SHIT-LICKING WHORE!"

"Monica," interrupted Adam. "Stay focused on the plan."

"I'm totally focused. I just want to be clear. She'll lick shit. That's not negotiable."

"Do you have the keys to the box? Eve's still in there."

"She's fine," said Monica. "I'll get to it."

"Just give me the key, and I'll do it."

"I said, she's fine!" insisted Monica, pointing her sword in Adam's direction. "Just put these cuffs on Helga.I'lltake care of the box."

Not wanting to provoke his benefactor any further, Adam did as he was told while Monica turned her attention to the captive in the box.

When Adam placed the cuffs on Helga, he found a small device hidden in her hand. After prying it from her, he saw that it looked like a small transmitter—similar, yet different from the one Della Tiara had carried.

"What's this?" he demanded.

Helga smiled. "This isn't the first attempt at an insurrection, you know. Half the mistresses on the island want Kathy or me out of the way so they can advance in the hierarchy. That's why we have a failsafe. It was her idea. If either one of us gets ambushed, we send an alert to the other one. By now Kathy's gotten my signal, and she's already sent an assault team here to end you!"

Adam looked at Monica to see if she was hearing this, but she was still prying the top off the PONY box.

Helga continued, "You thought I was the dangerous one? I'm a kitten, compared to Kathy. Now that you've forced her hand, you're going to find out what a heartless cunt she is. She and her minions will hunt you down and kill you with the quiet efficiency of a law clerk filing a W-2!"

Adam again turned to Monica. "Is she bluffing?" he asked. "Is Kathy really that calculating?"

"I don't know," said Monica. "Why don't you ask her?"

Monica tipped the box over with a thud. Inside, Mistress Kathy was tied, gagged and naked, sputtering at Adam with impotent rage.

"This is the part of the plan I improvised," said Monica. "Iknewshe'd be trouble. That's why I put her in the box—right after I shot her with her own tranquilizer gun." Monica beamed with unabashed pride. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

Adam was as astonished as Helga. He had almost believed the danger was over, but now a question bolted through his mind.

"Where's Eve?"

If he had known the answer, he would have known that the danger had just begun.

At the Citadel, a great many people were screaming, reacting to the many things that were breaking, burning, or otherwise exploding around them.

Until now, the Academy's honor guard had relied on the island's automated defenses to prevent any kind of invasion, and all the guards had believed that their swords were more than adequate to enforce their authority during their daily rounds.

When the morning fog had lifted, however, they had found that they were surrounded by enemies equipped with guns, and the guards' sexy armor had always been more decorative than bulletproof.

A mad dash to the armory was underway.

The invaders had chosen their targets well. They had blown two large holes on the northern end of the Citadel in strategic locations where they knew innocent slaves were unlikely to be harmed by the blasts. The invaders stormed through the breaches in large numbers and hoped to rescue the slaves in the dungeons and the stables while they maintained the element of surprise.

This was not to be, however. The Academy's honor guard used their available weapons with ruthless efficiency, creating a defensible barricade to confine the invaders to the Citadel's northern wing.

Highmother ordered a change in tactics. She was distinctive in her horned war helmet and gleaming battle corset, evoking the spirit of the ancient Valkyries as she gave both orders and inspiration to her gun-wielding subordinates.

12