Mistress Keera Pt. 05

Story Info
An unpleasant interlude.
1.6k words
4.29
3.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 4 for context.

As the doorbell rang so too did my phone.

I heard, with some relief, Mistress Keera say, "bitchboy, Mr. Currant will be calling to assemble some shoe racks and to do some work in the garage, help him out."

I assured her I would and opened the door. Mr Currant had a hearty laugh when he saw the way I was dressed.

He shouted "Stuart, start bringing in the gear."

He then directed me to show him the garage. This I did. He seemed interested in the heaviest roof crosspiece and told me to stand directly underneath it. I was then told to reach my hands as high as they would go. He took some measurements and muttered to himself under his breath. While I stood there with my hands raised he told me he was going to examine my locked on heels and my chastity. He spent some time looking at the chains padlocked on the shoes, tutting all the while. Then without warning he lifted my little skirt, and, pulling down my thong examined in embarrassingly minute detail my yellow chastity cage. He pulled it away from my body, putting extra strain on my poor little danglers. He jiggled it up and down. He pulled me about by the padlock, he tried to poke the head of my little excitement through the peehole. In short, he did everything painfully possible to try to extract me from my penile prison. When he was satisfied that it was escape proof he jerked my knickers back into place, lowered my skirt and with a slap on my arse, dismissed means told me to go help Stuart.

I went back into the house to find Stuart. He was a tall muscular young man, early 20's clad in black Snickers work trousers and a matching T-shirt. He smirked when he saw my attire, a look of derisive contempt tinged with a lustful leer that made me shiver. I showed him the way to my Mistress's bedroom and he commanded me to bring up his toolbox and materials.

"If they are not too heavy for a girly like you!"

I loathed him and his arrogant manner straight off, but fetched and carried, getting his gear and then a large glass of water when he directed me. We worked for the first hour without incident.

Then Mr. Currant called up the stairs " Stuart, I've got to go an see to an urgent call out. Will you be alright?"

"Sure boss, no probs."

He turned to me and said, "Get me a beer or two babes."

I glared at him but tramped down to the kitchen returning with two cold beers. He drank both down quickly and said "Same again, love."

I opened my mouth to say, when he waggled his finger and said "Just let me call..."

I didn't wait to find out who he was going to call, just hurried downstairs and brought him back up two more beers. Again we worked away until we almost had the two racks assembled. The last piece involved me holding the top bar at about head height, well my head anyway, while he fixed it in place at both ends. I was stood almost on tiptoe with my arms extended completely. This caused my little skirt to ride up and put most of my panties on show. I was concentrating hard so when I thought I felt something brush my thigh I put it down to imagination. There was no mistaking the next minute when a hand cupped my arse cheek. Well, I'm not proud to say it, but a ran. I dropped the crosspiece and hared down the stairs.

I thought if I can get to the garage I could find something to defend myself with or at least lock the door. I heard his footsteps pounding after me as I ducked out of the side door, crossing quickly to the garage. I stopped dead in my tracks. Attached to the beam were some evil looking manacles and a chain arrangement that would soon be joined to the partially installed pulley mechanism. What fresh torture was this? I turned but Stuart caught me easily. He grabbed me by the ear and we went through the house quickly, him pulling me along as I struggled to keep up, whimpering softly and trying to break his hold on my ear. He dragged me upstairs and he opened my bedroom door and flung me on the bed.

Two things happened at once. He saw the handcuffs and the lipstick flew out of the pocket of my little skirt. He pulled my right hand up and cuffed it. Twisting my nipple cruelly he said "the left?"

"Please Sir, don't do this!"

His attention to my now rock hard nipple bud was sending messages of pleasure to all my nerve endings. My voice yelled what my body was feeling.

"PLEASE SIR PLEASE!"

No respite to these feeling that were flooding through me. I desperately wanted release. But I desperately wanted to feel his manliness and to give it pleasure and see what pleasure it could give me.

"PLEASE SIR MISTRESS KEERA CUFFS MY LEFT WRIST TO MY LITTLE DANGLERS!!

I blurted out.

Why would he not move on and have his wicked way. Surely he could see that all I wanted was to see, to touch, to feel, to accommodate and pleasure him.

I could see the confusion in his face, then it dawned on him. He tugged down my panties and my chastised predicament became clear. He roared with laughter. He cuffed my left wrist in place attaching the other end to my locked shrivelled danglers. Boy I was in trouble now, incredibly my pulses quickenened. Holding my head easily in place with this he coated my lips thickly with the yellow lipstick.

"Hmm, I prefer red but..."

I gasped and my excitement strained its caged confines again, as he easily ripped my top off, giving him access to my whole body. He dropped his work trousers and boxers and put me on my knees on the floor between his thighs. I opened my eyes which were now on a level with his sizeable erection.

"You know what to do..."

I put my heavily lipsticked mouth to the head of his rock hard cock. It was a struggle to accommodate him, constrained as I was. Finally I got a rhythm going, bobbing and sucking and slurping. I steadied myself against the floor with my dangler bound left hand. For his part he just put his hands behind his back saying.

"Look Ma no hands, this yellow lipped greedy bitch is blowing your boy so well that I think I'll fuck her arse so hard."

I redoubled. My efforts and finally got his cockhead past my gag reflex, I needed him to come. I edged to prove to myself that I could do this. I needed to pleasure my man. I felt this desperate need to pleasure someone much more than my own growing need for pleasure. And come he did, great gobs of young spunk blasted their way down my throat deep into my belly, making me cough and splutter but never thinking about spitting only about swallowing him, keeping him happy. As he spent the last of his youthful emissions I was shocked to feel my own little excitement really straining the bounds of its confinement. He noticed too, throwing himself on the bed and pulling me up beside him.

"Is my new girlie's little clitty all hard and excited?"

I didn't need to be forced to reply, every fibre in my being was on edge with pleasure. The truth of the situation came through in one great shout.

"YES SIR YOUR MANHOOD HAS MADE THIS LITTLE GIRL SWOON. WOULD SIR LIKE TO USE MY MOUTH AGAIN PLEASE SIR!!"

He was wiping himself with my thong when we heard Mr. Currant shout, "Alright Stuart,I'm back, everything ok up there?"

"Yes boss, just using the toilet then I'll finish up and be right down.

He lifted me up on the bed, jamming his spunk encrusted thong in my mouth, and, taking a roll of tape from his tool belt, fixed it in place. Removing his looped belt from my neck he righted himself and went over to the wardrobe. His eyes lit up when he saw Mistress's collection of punishment instruments.

"Until the next time babe," as he moved forward towards me on the bed. He simply uncapped the lipstick and wrote "THANKS" on my belly, before leaving me tied helplessly and somewhat frustrated that I was still a virgin. But I was extremely excited, satisfied and wishing that he could stay longer as the door closed behind him.

I didn't dare move a muscle even when I heard Mr Currant come upstairs.

"Good job Stuart"

"Thanks boss, satisfaction guaranteed."

"Where's that wimpy partner of hers, do you know he has his whatsits all locked away?"

"What? I had no idea, but he was a big help to me earlier. If his manhood is locked away he must be good with his mouth then, eh boss."

They laughed and as they went downstairs I could hear Mr Currant say, "you'll probably see her when you drop back the shoes she wants repaired, she's going to lock him into them too."

"Unbelievable!"

This was a turning point for me. I felt that I had found the role in life that was destined for me. I felt fulfilled. I felt that this was what I was born for. I couldn't wait to be released and to move on with the next episode of my journey into submission with my gorgeous Mistress.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.