Mistress Keera Pt. 13

Story Info
Gardening and a painful pesto.
2.8k words
4.2
2.9k
1

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 12 for context.

So the weeks moved on a pleasant time of daily service, to and punishment by my lovely Goddess Keera. Saturday was our main day for fun and we spent one particular day with a very different type of experience.

I had spent the previous Friday night hanging in my half harness about a metre off the ground. It was one of my favourite sub experiences. It generally meant that I would come a couple of times during the night, and this one was no exception. So my breakfast was my own emissions directly from a condom. I had been on a weight loss programme since I had first met my Goddess and I was almost at my target weight.

Goddess Keera encouraged me to quickly complete my morning chores as Ms. Cathy was coming over "for an adventure." Ms. Cathy was our accountant and an old friend of my Goddess. She had supervised the amalgamation of our accounts, and effectively managed all our financial affairs. As I said she was a long time friend of Goddess Keera's and she was a lady not to be messed with.

My Godess told me we were going foraging for ingredients for a meal that Ms. Cathy was going to cook for us that evening. Looking out at the torrential rain outside I queried as to whether Ms. Cathy would postpone our trip.

"I very much doubt it tinytim," my Goddess opined.

True enough we heard Ms. Cathy's jeep pull up a few minutes later. We trooped out in the rain and I stood by the boot door as that's where I normally travelled with her, locked in the boot. But she directed me to sit on the back seat, saying the boot was full.

We drove out into the country and Ms. Cathy said that we were going to forage for ingredients for a special pesto sauce for a pasta dish she was going to cook for us all tonight. We eventually arrived at our destination and Ms. Cathy bade us undress. When we were naked she went around and opened the boot of the jeep and took the contents out on the grass. The contents included a small man dressed in a bra and panty girdle. He immediately knelt on the grass and kissed our feet.

"Everyone, this is sissy Roger."

Sissy Roger had proper wet proof clothing for everyone. He dressed my Goddess first. Bright red for her. Red pull up rain trousers, bright red rubber coat and red rubber boots. Ms. Cathy was dressed all in blue, the only difference in her outfit she had a little rubber hat. My outfit was yellow, I had never seen yellow Wellington boots before and Sissy Rogers outfit was sinister black. Sissy Roger was then directed to cover the seats with disposable seat covers for the return journey and given a large back to carry for his Mistress Cathy, and off we set.

As well as some wild mushrooms and herbs Ms. Cathy was also interested in making some nettle pesto. The rain continued relentlessly as we tried in the direction pointed by Ms. Cathy where she said she knew there was a good bank of young spring nettles. She pointed to various things she wanted picked as we ventured deeper into the country. I had bent down to pick some mushrooms when I got a tremendous push from my Goddess which sent me sprawling in the mucky field. She took off running, whilst I, getting to my feet, took off it]n pursuit. I eventually caught her tripping her and we both ended up deep in a mucky ditch which was filled with rain water. We rolled over and over, laughing, she eventually got the upper hand and was able to sit on top of me. Despite trying to buck her off and continually splashing her with water she was able to get some mud and rub it all over my face. She was still screeching with laughter as I managed to get some mud and water down to back of her pull-ups. Then I really got what for. She managed to get me turned over and pushed me face down in the mucky water. I screamed too as the cold dirty water got in under the rain gear and choking with laughter, breathlessly begged for mercy.

"Merci, merci you say, you are welcome..."

We roared with laughter together. She was laughing so hard when she reached down and kissed me deeply.

I said " Pitie Deesse, ce sale garçon vest nettoyer la blue de voter delicieux corps."

To which she replied, "Plus tard, tu m'adoreas completement."

We kissed and hugged and smooched each other in the dirty ditch. Splashing and giggling like two bold seal pups. We looked up to see Ms. Cathy's cross countenance looking down.

"C'mon children, back to work."

Giggling, I hooshed her up out of the ditch, my hands pushing her delicious shiny and slippery rubber clad behind.

My Goddess said, "Now that's what I call a dirty dyke." And we collapsed with laughter again, me falling back down the slope, giggling.

We eventually reached our destination, a substantial bank of nettles. Ms. Cathy took charge if proceedings, getting out large clear bags and, selecting only the newest and smallest spring nettles she harvested them, clad in heavy gloves and deposited them in bags held for her by sissy Roger.

We harvested about four bags of young spring nettles, a big bag of mushrooms and a bag of mixed wild herbs and leaves. We were cold, dirty wet and tired but Goddess and myself were in high spirits.

When we got back to the house Ms. Cathy had sissy Roger deposit the bags at the back door. Then she and my Goddess took us into the home gym/torture chamber. She bade him strip off the rain gear and hung it to one side. His bra and panty girdle were soaked through and almost transparent. She then tied him in position spreadeagled on the floor. She then removed all her raingear piling it on top of him. She then undressed my Goddess, who was winking at me and pursing her lips when Ms. Cathy's back was time. We both found it hard to stifle our giggles, much to Ms. Cathy's displeasure. She piled all the dirty gear on sissy Roger once again. Poor Roger. She had disappeared under a pile of dirty rubber. I was then directed to strip and put in panties and high heeled shoes and my hands were strapped into position leaving me hoisted high on tiptoe. My Goddess came and ground her naked body against mine hanging out of me, putting me in my normal state of arousal around her. So delicious. She kissed me deeply before disappearing with Ms. Cathy. Two naked ladies abandoning their tethered slaves.

I dangled there, in my very favourite position, looking down on sissy Roger. Her head seemed to be moving beneath all the wet gear. I asked her what she was doing. She replied that she was trying to clean the mud off the clothes. She explained that that was her favourite thing to do. She said she was looking forward to getting a chance to clean the gear properly especially the boots.

She got her chance about twenty minutes later when my Goddess and Ms. Cathy returned. My Goddess looked magnificent as always dressed in a white jumpsuit with matching boots. Ms. Cathy only wore a thong, her nipples, hardened in the cool air, sat atop small pert breasts. Together they untied sissy Roger directing her to clean the coats and pull-ups. She did this with gusto slavering each garment and swallowing all the dirty traces or our expedition. Ms. Cathy directed her to rinse using the cold hose outside the garage. When sissy Roger returned she was directed to do the inside of each garment. She commenced to do so. The result of her excitement became apparent as her panty girdle began to tent especially when she was cleaning the crotch are of each of the pull-ups. Again outside to rinse and sissy Roger returned with a bucket, working herself to a state of almost orgasmic bliss as she tackled the Hunter Wellington boots. She cleaned them carefully as Ms. Cathy stood over her, berating her to do a good job. My Goddess and myself exchanged glances, the corners of her mouth turned down slightly. I got the message, shoes OK but this...

When sissy Roger had cleaned both pairs of boots to her satisfaction. Ms. Cathy turned to me.

"Now you see the proper way to do it, I want you to clean the rest of the gear."

She lowered me to the ground, unfastening my cuffs. My Goddess walked quickly to the door, and locking it, she quickly returned showing us all the keys of Ms. Cathy's jeep.

"I don't think so Cathy."

Cathy actually stamped her foot. My Goddess went on to explain to her that it was Sissy Roger's fetish, not ours. She also suggested that if they didn't cooperate that we would put them in the boot of the jeep and release them in the middle of Dublin.

Cathy shut up.

My Goddess then directed sissy Roger to fasten Cathy into a set of the hanging cuffs and hoist her a bit. The sissy was in a quandary, who to obey. My Goddess rattled the keys. We both grabbed Cathy, fastened her into the cuffs and pulled them until she dangled on her tiptoes. She was complaining and spitting fire as we did so. Without being told I fastened sissy Roger into another pair of cuffs and dangled him too. I then placed my wrists into my set, smiling at my Goddess. How the dynamic had changed in minutes. When I too was fastened my Goddess unlocked the door and left us.

Ms. Cathy railed against both of us, telling sissy Roger that she would never allow him into her company again, that she would cut off his supply, leaving him without cock for months.

" You see bitchboy," she said to me, "unlike you who is both a cockhound and a cuntlover, little Roger here only likes the cock. The bigger, the better, in his hungry mouth and even hungrier arse. Well he won't be tasting or feeling any now."

Her diatribe was certainly working if the front of sissy Roger's panty girdle was anything to go by.

The more she demeaned him, the higher it rose. Ms. Cathy went on pouring scorn on us as she rattled her cuffs and railed against her predicament.

She quietened when Goddess Keera came back in through the door carrying a pair of heavy gloves and two bags of the nettles.

"Nooooooooo..." screamed Ms. Cathy.

Goddess Keera just smiled as she locked the door behind her. It is difficult to describe what happened in the next couple of hours but I will try.

As my panties were pulled down I felt my cage being unlocked. Ms. Cathy's panties followed as she strained against her bonds. Turning to sissy Roger, the sissy begged to be left her panty girdle and bra to be left in place.

My Goddess turned to Ms. Cathy, who explained.

" Like tinytim, I have had sissy Roger on female hormones for months now. But lately sissy's tits have been growing until they are almost bigger than mine. I made her make tack bra inserts and wear them inside her bra. She will be in agony."

I was nonplussed, so I was on hormones. That would explain the tenderness in my chest and nipples and the fact that erections had been few and far between. But my Goddess and myself were fascinated with the tack bra. She unfastened sissy's bra and we caught sight of the cruel inserts. Basically they were bra inserts with upholstery tacks glued in place. The tighter the bra the more the torture. I could feel a new experience coming on for me. Poor sissy's little apple shaped breasts were pockmarked with little points of pain both new and old.

Goddess Keera put on the gloves and took out a handful of the nettles and approached Ms. Cathy. Ms. Cathy was screaming and crying and begging for mercy but there was none forthcoming. The nettles were applied to her nipples, her behind, her thighs and finally her cunt lips. Her screams were earsplitting. She moaned, she begged, she cursed, she snivelled and cried, all to no avail. Again and again my Goddess applied the nettles, each time finding a new place to torture on Ms. Cathy's poor body. The screaming continued. My Goddess continued until all the little stinging hairs from the bunch of nettles were embedded somewhere on poor Ms. Cathy's body. Then it was my turn.

Nettles were applied to all of my sensitive spots. The sensation was unbelievable. I had never experienced pain like it. My sadistic Goddess applied the stinging plants to everywhere on my body, paying particular attention to my poor danglers and my little ever shrivelling "excitement." But I think the worst place was my over sensitive nipples and what I realised were now my budding titties. I was in real agony.

Then us was sissy Roger's turn. Her tactic was to beg. She offered to become Goddess Keera's slave for life, she offered all her money, she offered herself to Goddess Keera to pimp out. She offered anything she could think of, much to the disgust of Ms. Cathy. It was all to no avail. She was stung everywhere that we were, even worse, when Goddess Keera finished with the nettles she stuffed them down the front and back of sissy Roger's panty girdle, leaving her to writhe in continued agony.

My Goddess took a break, going out and getting a two litre container of iced water. She knew what she was doing because as she waited, the itching started. What fresh agony was this? Such an intense sensation. We were powerless to do anything about it. It began slowly then began growing until you would do anything to be allowed to scratch. But we were powerless. We could only shake and twitch. Finally after about fifteen minutes, it began to subside.

Then my Goddess went to the bag again.

Ms. Cathy started first. She quoted their years of friendship, all that she had done for my Goddess, all that she could do for me Goddess, she offered her body. My Goddess found places that she hadn't touched before. Elbows, backs of the knees, between the toes, armpits, between the cheeks of the arse. Begging was useless m pleading was useless, crying was useless. She approached me.

"Anything to say?" She asked simply.

"Thank you my Goddess for my freedom today,

Please sting me hard my disobedience repay,

Please remove my macho manly sorrow,

Please double my hormones allowance tomorrow."

She kissed me deeply. Then she laid on the nettles. As well as all the places she applied to Ms. Cathy she paid attention to my little excitement. She pulled back my foreskin to apply the nettles. Doing it so gently as to ensure the fine hairs would be trapped by my precum. Then poor sissy Roger, just in the wrong place at the wrong time, the poor sissy was caught between two huge dominant personalities. Now she was paying the price. More nettle stalks pushed down her panty girdle, she was a gibbering mess.

Same procedure, Goddess waited, drinking iced water waiting for the itch to hit.

Then it was repeated. There was not a square inch of skin that wasn't stung. Wait again, itch again, agony again.

For the last scenario my Goddess whipped us with the nettle stalks. This doubled the agony, making sure that the little stinging hairs were embedded just barely into the skin. It was a superb performance of dominance and creative cruelty by Goddess Keera.

The last sensation of itching was possibly the worst, when it subsided. We were lowered still cuffed whilst Goddess stood over us. All that iced water meant that her bladder was over full and she drenched the three of us with her golden piss. It stung, boy how it stung. Finally we were allowed release.

We were encouraged to shower, but in a unique twist, the shower gel was heavily composed of ginger oil,which set us off itching again.

We turned down the option of dressing for dinner. Poor sissy Roger still had to clean the remaining gear and hand wash his underwear.

After enjoying a delicious meal cooked by Ms. Cathy. After I was iced up and recaged Goddess Keera bade us goodnight. We elected to sleep on the cool bathroom floor.