Mistress Keera Pt. 22

Story Info
Wedding Day. Vows of betrayal. Exposure.
2.1k words
3.7
4k
1
0

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 21 for context.

It was the day of my wedding to Goddess Keera. I sat in the back garden in the early morning sunshine. The builders had finished their work on the house next door and the light reflected off the newly cleaned windows. We would have new neighbours when we came back from honeymoon. Affluent neighbours if the house was anything to go by. A gigantic hot tub was installed last week. Hope the weather will be good to them.

Stephen was due shortly to do my hair and makeup and to dress me for the nuptials. Then my boss Richard, whom I was cuckold to, would pick me up and drive me to the wedding. He would also be best man, not alone in the traditional sense of looking after the groom and making sure he got to the ceremony and taking care that the reception went smoothly, but he literally was the best man. Best man for my Goddess, best man to cuckold me, the new best man that I would be subject to. I would serve him as well as my Goddess, all my days.

I could hear cars arriving and the sounds of the front door opening. I heard Stephen say.

"Hellooooo, where is the blushing bride?"

I went in to greet them. To my surprise Richard was there too.

"I collected your alterations team, cuckieboi, I figured they would need lots of time to turn an old hag like you into something presentable. I am off to collect the flowers. Then I'll be back with breakfast. So get to it Stephen."

He gave Stephen a good whack on the arse as he went out the door. Stephen giggled.

Stephen and his top stylist Carole set about me. I was showered and pampered, my long hair was highlighted with blonde streaks and the hair extensions were checked. My makeup was done impeccably and I was dressed in my white bridal lingerie. I was to wear male attire for the civil part of the ceremony but would switch to my normal feminine clothes for the reception.

I was ready.

We were sitting chatting when Richard came back. He carried my bridal bouquet and a box of flower buttonholes for the other guests.

He simply said "Coffee," to Stephen and Stephen scurried to the kitchen. He looked at me.

"Not bad for a hag cuckieboi." He said laughing.

"Now let's get some food in that little girly belly."

From a paper bag he produced a small portion of muesli and a plastic bag with the nine filled condoms from the stag night. My stomach flipped.

"Richard!!!" chided Stephen.

"Stephen, if you want you can have this lovely breakfast."

Stephen scuttled back to the kitchen.

I poured the cereal into a bowl and looked for a scissors to open the tied condoms. Richard tutted and mimicked using his teeth. I started with the first one, emptying the man goo into the bowl. When I had squeezed it all out Richard directed me to put the empty condom in another bowl. He made me repeat the exercise until all nine condoms were empty. The bowl was full of spunk with a small bit of cereal floating in it. Richard picked up one of the empty condoms with a fork.

"Open."

I opened.

He did the same with another two condoms. I didn't need to be told. I chewed, pulled out the clean condoms one by one and then spat into the bowl. Twice more this exercise was repeated. The bowl was brimming now with mancream, spittle and a little cereal. I knew from the tingle in my belly and my clittie that Richard was going to push my boundaries, today, and for the rest of my days. And that I was going to love it.

He handed me a teaspoon.

"Normally you would be sticking your little cuckie snout into this on the floor but today is a special day. Chow down."

I ate.

Slowly.

As Richard conversed with Stephen and Carole I could see the pity in their eyes. He made me take my time eating. Stopping me from time to time. It took us twenty minutes for me to eat my cuckie cummie wedding breakfast. When I was finished, I picked up the bowl and licked it clean. Richard leaned over and said.

"You missed a bit here."

He used his thumb to smear the lipstick on the right of my mouth.

"And here."

Then he smeared the left hand side. He offered his thumb and I licked it clean.

Stephen started forward.

"LEAVE IT!!!!!"

Instinctively I knew what was coming. I raised my hair and offered him my ear. He took it pulling me up the stairs. I could see the front of his trousers tenting. He said as he pulled me into my bedroom.

"Select a cane and get on your belly, offer up your arse."

I picked a cane.

"How many cuckie?"

"As many as it pleases you Sir Richard."

In reality I didn't really care. I could endure whatever cruelty he would inflict on me. I was deeply subjugated to him in a matter of a few days.

"Not a great answer Cuckie."

I thought, regular spankings were twelve. But......

"Eighteen, Sir Richard."

"Getting there cuckie."

"Twenty-four if it so pleases you, Sir Richard."

"YOUR pleasure is my focus today cuckie."

"May I gagged please Sir Richard."

"You may not, cuckie."

I could hear the swish of the cane through the air as he warmed up.

"No need to count or thank, cuckie."

He laid the first one on. I screamed. It cut across my tender white arse, unlocking the submissive sissy cuck endorphins that would get me through the rest of his affectionate display of affection, for my pleasure only.

Again.

I was watching and realised that his technique was to twist his wrist just before the cane's caress landed. This had the effect of almost doubling the intensity of each stroke.

By the time he had finished I had come in my pain and pleasure filled zone. Twice. My backside was a mess of weals. I was crying and snivelling freely. My mascara had run like black rivers down my cheeks and my eye makeup was totally ruined. So be it. I was safe in the knowledge that whatever they decided to do to me that I would welcome it, embrace it, treasure it and my only request would be to ask for more.

Sir Richard led me downstairs by the ear. He carried the cane and my tack inserts in his other hand.

Carole and Stephen gasped when they saw me. But they didn't need to be told to leave it.

We all went out to the car. Stephen and Carole brought my wedding outfit and bouquet into the back seat with them.

I was put into the boot.

When we got there they dressed me on the street, attracting lots of curious looks from the Saturday shoppers. Carole placed the tack inserts into my lovely bra. Richard tightened the straps to the utmost and gave first my left and then my right tittie a final squeeze. I was dressed in the simple black jacket and trousers of my wedding suit.

"I won't kiss you cuckie, I don't want to smudge your makeup."

The registry office in Dublin is a smallish room with nice blue padded seating. As Sir Richard walked me down the short aisle I could hear everyone gasping. Everyone of the assembled guests was taken aback by the way I looked. I approached the top where my Goddess was waiting. My Goddess looked radiantly beautiful. She wore a cream corset top that showed her magnificent breasts to their utmost and a matching long cream skirt split to mid-thigh. She smiled at me, touching my cheek tenderly and turned to face the guests.

"As you can see my lovely partner, tinytim, is overcome with happiness and emotion this morning. I would like to thank our best man Richard for delivering this precious creature to me here today. I am sure that you will show your appreciation of his efforts."

The guests applauded.

"As we move through the ceremony may I ask for Richard's assistance yet again as he supports my precious cargo through this momentous time. Please Richard?"

Again the guests applauded and the officiant smiled, if somewhat bewilderingly.

So it was I entered into my second marriage, we went through the preliminaries with Richard ostensibly supporting, but in reality grinding my tack bra into me at times, then squeezing my poor little danglers tightly when no one was looking. My Goddess and Sir Richard exchanged smouldering glances and blew each other little kisses.

When the exchange of vows came. My Goddesses were.

"Will you be mine tinytim? Will you be my little cuckieboi? Will you work hard for me? Will you pleasure me with the parts of your body I will allow? Will you take guidance from me?"

I replied.

"Of course Goddess. Anything. All for you. I come here today to say that I am yours. I am your humble servant in mind, in body and in soul. I have made it my sole mission in the last year to serve you, to obey you and to worship you to the best of my abilities. Sometimes I have succeeded sometimes I have failed. I will continue to try, if you will allow me. I ask you to guide me, when I need guidance, to correct me, when I need correction and to punish me, when I need punishment. I ask you to be my owner, my protector, my teacher. As you have marked me recently, continue to mark and modify my useless body as you see fit. I adore you Goddess, my service in life is not only to you, but to whom you choose for me to bestow it on."

The guests applauded again.

At the ceremony of the rings I admired the platinum wedding ring that my Goddess had chosen. It was carefully inscribed on the inside R & K. Dominants of T. I kissed it and placed it on her finger. The officiant looked at Richard, he cuffed his head in mock forgetfulness saying he had forgotten my ring. He turned around and looked sheepishly at the guests.

They all applauded again.

And with that it was done. We were married and my new life of service could begin in earnest. We signed the register and went away to the Eastbury for our wedding party.

As the guests drank champagne and toasted our nuptials we had the use of a little ante room to change and get ready for the party.

I was here that the second ceremony of the rings took place.

A large, about sixty millimetre diameter, platinum disk inscribed on the front with

"tinytim lifetime submissive and cuckold to Goddess Keera and Sir Richard."

On the front.

And

"I adore you Goddess, my service in life is not only to you, but to whom you choose for me to bestow it on." From my wedding vows, on the back.

Shakti, master piercer, donned plastic gloves, undid the little ball on my Prince Albert piercing and Goddess and Sir placed the platinum disk on the ring. Shakti used industrial strength epoxy adhesive on the threads of the titanium ball, and I was inscribed for eternity.

Goddess changed into her wedding party outfit. Red satin top with deep décolletage and skin tight red leather trousers. No underwear. None needed. Sir approved. I was dressed all in white, White bra top, with the ubiquitous tack pads. A tight white corselet, laced so tightly that I could only take shallow breaths. A simple white thong, padlocked white three inch heels and a tiny micro mini skirt. My cuckie whore outfit.

After a sumptuous dinner and a lot, a lot, a lot of drinks the speeches began.

Richard outdid himself.

He had a PowerPoint presentation showing the stages of my submission to Goddess Keera.

Our initial meeting with me dressed in girly running gear drinking her piss.

The shopping expeditions with me as a shoeshine boy.

The gym machines, me hanging in suspension bondage.

And the videos, oh but the videos. Me getting stung with nettles, me with hairy Geraldine and last, but by no means least, my escapades in"this very hotel," as I got all those condoms filled for Richard. He finished his speech by apologising for forgetting my ring today, but, as the guests will want to see, he had rectified that. He took me to the centre of the dance floor, and as the wedding videographer filmed, he stood me in a chair, pulled down my little panties and invited all the guests to admire my wedding ring. He concluded by welcoming my brother in New Zealand and my sister in the U.S. via Skype.

Sir Richard had started on journey, the goal to take my submission to new and greater depths.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.