Mature Dominatrix Next Door

Story Info
Sexy, mature, dominant woman moves in next door.
16.2k words
4.76
91.1k
147

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Dominatrix Next Door

Mistress Sofia had her crossed legs stretched out before her. Black five inch high heels encased her feet. The heels adorned with small, shiny, metal spikes along their sides. The spikes digging into my bare back with the weight of her legs resting on me. I kneeled there before her with my head down to the floor. I was her human footrest at this moment. Thankful to be in her dominant presence. My only item of clothing being the black leather collar she placed around my neck every time I got to serve this Goddess.

Her long petite ankles led up to her perfectly shaped calves and firm thighs. The black stockings made of expensive silk are held in place by a garter belt that framed her white hips. No panties covered her sex. Her naked ass sitting on the soft couch. A black bra with lacy pattern that matched the garter belt, held up her magnificent "D" cups breasts. Her white skin looks soft and elegant. Her stunningly beautiful face looking down at me.

Mistress Sofia has dark piercing eyes that seem to look into you, but also are soft and kind at the same time. Her black straight hair comes down a few inches past her shoulders. She was 5 ft. 8 in. tall and every square inch was sexy. She has a Eastern European look to her. At fifty years of age she has a womanly hourglass shape that I found irresistible, and she had control of me, mind and body.

I had just finished orally worshipping her sweet pussy. She had used my tongue to bring herself to two powerful orgasms. I then was ordered to get her a drink, which I did quickly and returned. When she placed her feet on my back she told me she had to talk to me about something. This made me apprehensive and nervous.

This usually meant something was going to change, and I liked our relationship as it was currently. Dominatrix and submissive. Mistress and sex slave. She kept silent for a few minutes sipping the glass of red wine that I had brought her before assuming my submissive posture. This gave me time to reflect on our situation. My submissive journey with her had started about eighteen months ago.

Two years earlier

It was my 18th birthday. It was a weekday and my parents were at work. I had just graduated a few days before that, and I did not have to go to work that day, so I was just lounging around the house. I was only wearing a pair of shorts and no shirt.

The door bell rang and I went to answer it not thinking about how I was dressed. I played several high school sports so I had worked hard to stay in shape. I was 6 ft. tall and 180 lbs. I was mostly muscle, but did not have a lot of bulk. Just fit and tone. When I opened the door our neighbor, Ms. Richards was standing there with a very intricately wrapped box with a big bow on it.

Ms. Sophia Richards had moved in next door 4 years ago. At that time Ms. Richards was recently divorced after over twenty years of marriage. She was starting her life over at the age of 44. Having married right out of college to a man a few years older than her and worked to support her husband as he started school to get a degree. She was smart and ambitious and did well for herself in the business world. She helped her husband start his own company, which often was not making money at first. She would work her normal job all day and then in the evenings pitch in at his company to help make it a success.

After years of hard work, it started to pay off for them. They bought a very large house on several acres of land. Neither of them wanted children so they could have the freedom to go out or travel whenever they wanted. The business was thriving, and they were enjoying life. He started to enjoy life without her though. He left her for a 22 year old that ran the spin class at the gym where they had a membership. I cannot imagine why anyone would leave such a sexy creature as Ms. Richards.

She took him to the cleaners in the divorce. She got the house and half the business. He also had to pay a huge amount of alimony. He bought out her half of the company, and gave her a lump sum for the alimony instead of monthly payments. He was anxious to move on in his new life. She had now sold the house and retired from her job. She could live on the savings and interest and never worry about money again. Her personal internal strength had gotten her through a difficult time, and now she could enjoy her life however she wanted.

"Happy 18th birthday sweetie." she said with a big smile. She always called me "sweetie". It was just her nice little nick name for the neighbor kid. I took the box from her and stepped aside inviting her in. I followed her into the family room noticing her attire. She was wearing a tight black skirt that stopped just above her knee. She had on black stockings with a seam up the back. Deep blue 4" pumps encased her delicate feet. Her shiny silk top matched the color of the shoes and she had an extra button undone at the top showing a little cleavage. Her lips were bright red from the glossy lipstick she had expertly applied.

"Please have a seat" I said as I suddenly felt strange standing there with no shirt on. "Let me just get a shirt on and I'll be right back. Can I bring you something to drink?" Not knowing how to run the coffee maker I was glad she declined. Quickly returning more appropriately dressed I sat down across from her. She sat smiling at me with her right leg crossed over the left. "Go on, open your present sweetie" she said softly. I reached up and picked up the wrapped box.

"You didn't have to get me anything Ms. Richards." She had always got me a card for my birthday and usually a gift card for $25. As she was our neighbor and friends with my parents it certainly wasn't expected to get a birthday gift from her, but I always appreciated her thoughtfulness.

"Eighteen years old is a big deal. You only become a man once." She said with a smile. I didn't quite pick up on her unique phrasing, but I did like the sound of it coming from her.

I carefully took off the ribbon and bow and peeled off the fancy wrapping paper. Inside was a large book. It was about an exotic car. Not any car, it was my dream car. I had always liked exotic sports cars, but this one was my favorite. This book was like the bible of that car. I had looked at it online several times. I knew it was well over $200. It had everything you would ever want to know about this car. I was taken aback by this incredibly thoughtful gesture on her part.

How did she know? I never asked for the book from my parents. I never mentioned the book in-front of her. She was just very smart, and very observant, and very thoughtful.

"Thank you so much Ms. Richards. This is amazing. I can't believe... I don't know how... you.." I fumbled over my words and thoughts trying to express my gratitude.

"I have always known your shy and very quiet, but I have never seen you this tongue tied before." She said with a smile. "You don't already have it do you?" After asking she had let her right shoe slip from the heel of her foot and playfully dangled it from her toe. I couldn't help but gaze at it as it bounced on the end of her foot. She had me and she knew it.

"No, I don't, but I have wanted it for a long time. It's like you read my mind. I can't thank you enough Ms. Richards." That is when her blue high heel pump fell from her toe. Without thinking I was quickly out of my seat and around the coffee table, "Let me get that for you Ms. Richards" I said as I kneeled in-front of her

I carefully picked up the shoe and held it near her right foot. I wanted to reach up and hold her ankle, feel the smoothness of the black shear stocking covering it, and guide her petite foot into the shoe, but thought it best not to push my luck. She slipped her foot in while looking down at me. "Thank you sweetie". With that she stood up with me still kneeling before. I stumbled back a little as I stood. She stepped forward and gave me a big hug. She pressed her large 48 year old boobs into me and held me there for a moment. I started to grow hard and tried to keep my pelvis away from her so she wouldn't notice.

"Thank you again for the book. I don't know how to express how much this means to me." For me it wasn't about the money she spent. It was the thoughtfulness of it. The time she took to figure out this was a good gift for me. My own parents had only left me a card on the table with cash in it. Don't get me wrong, at 18 I liked getting cash, but it doesn't show much thought. Ms. Richards had been watching and observing me. She had seen me trying to steal glances at her. She had listened to things I said, and she in some areas of my personality knew me better than I knew myself.

She turned to leave, and I followed her getting a great view of her perfectly formed calves and the seams running up them. Her heels clicking across the floor as she strutted to the door. I even stood there in the doorway watching her walk down our sidewalk.

A few days later I was over cutting her front lawn. She was just arriving home and pulled her new BMW into the garage. She waved as she walked into her house. I finished the front lawn and was pushing the mower into the back to tackle that part of the yard when I looked over and saw that she was laying on her deck getting some sun.

She was laying there in a black bikini. It barely covered her large breasts, and the triangle material at her crotch was shaped perfectly to show off her hourglass figure. The color matching her long black hair perfectly. Whoever designed this bikini had her in mind when they did it. Not only had she never worn a bikini that I had seen, but she never laid out while I was cutting the lawn.

I didn't want to disturb her. So I did not know if I should stop or keep going. She knew I was cutting the lawn when she got home so I decided to keep going. Mowing in a pattern that would allow me the most time to look at her mature, sexy body lying there in the sunlight, I kept at my job. She seemed to have her eyes closed so I didn't think she would know I was staring at her, but she would peek and see me looking. She knew me. The beautiful, sexy sight before me had me growing hard as I walked. I was thankful I had a somewhat large t-shirt on because it hung down in-front of my shorts to help hide my excitement.

I never thought to try and wear anything tight that might show off my physique in-front of her. I was just the neighbor kid that fantasized about her. She was the sexy Venus that lived next door and would have no interest in someone so immature, inexperienced, and less than half her age. During one pass of the lawn as I was coming towards her she motioned me to stop and come over to her.

Was she going to ask me to rub lotion on her? Did she see my erection? My mind was racing with stupid ideas as I stood before her. "Be a dear and crank the umbrella down for me would you? It is just starting to cast a shadow near me." On the deck there was a large table with chairs around it. In the middle was an umbrella that you could open or close with a crank. "Whatever you need Ms. Richards" was the only thing I could say as I cranked the umbrella down for her.

What I didn't realize was as I reached across the table to the crank, was that my shirt would rise up and she could see the bulge in my shorts. Ms. Richards was clever and devious at finding out what she wanted to know.

"I want to get some sun before I leave for my cruise next week. I even bought this new bikini for my trip. What do you think?" Without thinking I blurted out, "I hope you are not in the eyeline of whoever is steering the ship because if you are he won't be looking where he is going and you might hit an island or something." OH SHIT I thought to myself. Did I just say that out loud. Why didn't I just tell her she was sexy as fuck and how hard she was making me? Why not just ask her if I can worship her sexy body? I stood there hoping she took it as a polite compliment and not something from a lustful 18 year old's delusional fantasy.

She was of course teasing me and playing with my mind a little bit. She had been over my house a few times visiting with my parents when I'd have a date over, and she had observed how nervous and awkward I was around attractive females. She had seen me looking at her, and she knew I especially focused on her legs. She knew just what to do or say to get me flustered and excited. "That is very nice of you to say sweetie, but you don't have to be polite with me. Do you think this bikini is a little to revealing for a woman my age?"

With more blood rushing to my cock than my brain I was not thinking with the correct head when I answered her. "Sexy doesn't have an age Ms. Richards. Whoever designed that bikini should thank you for wearing it." Shit - I did it again. How goofy and dumb could I sound in one conversation?

She was a sexy, mature, smart, confident, successful woman. I was an immature, inexperienced, naive 18 year old. "Thanks sweetie. I've made up my mind. If you like it that much then I will take it on the cruise. I won't keep you from your work any more." She said dismissing me back to cutting her lawn as she closed her eyes to lay there in the hot sun.

Since Ms. Richards was usually alone my parents made it a point to always take her out to dinner on her birthday. So I knew it was coming up soon, but she would be on her cruise. She always gave my mom contact information in case of an emergency and we needed to get a hold of her. I decided to be bold and take a chance. Her present to me was so thoughtful I wanted to return the gesture.

A day before she left, I found the contact information and called the cruise line. I asked if they could deliver flowers to a certain cabin on a certain day. They told me that they did that type of thing all the time and they could leave them in her cabin if she was out. They ran through the options of flowers I could buy and prices. I picked out a large bouquet of her favorite flowers, I had planted enough of them in her yard to know, and told them what to put on the note. "Happy Birthday Ms. Richards. I hope your birthday is as special as you made mine." and then my name.

A week later on her birthday I got a text from her in the afternoon. "Thank you so much for the lovely flowers. You didn't have to do that, but it made my day. Now you know why I call you 'Sweetie'. Because you do things like this." then a kiss emoji.

I thought for a minute about what to reply. I wasn't sure what to say that would be appropriate, but still show my appreciation of her.

"Anything for you Ms. Richards!" DELETE

"I could not find flowers as beautiful as you, but I'm glad you like them" DELETE

"I hope they help make your day as special as you are." DELETE

"I hope you are enjoying your vacation, and that you enjoy your birthday day." SEND

I'm such a coward when it comes to women.

I did not get a reply, so I hoped it was accepted in the spirit in which it was sent.

While she was away I would always house sit for her. I never stayed overnight. I just went over watered some plants and let her pet cockatiel out to fly around. I would give him fresh food and water. One day I had gotten very curious. I had never been to the upstairs of her house. Not even when she was home. I wondered what her bedroom looked like, what her underwear might look like. Did she have lingerie? I had seen her in many different pairs of high heels and all kinds of stockings. How many did she have? What did they feel like? What did they smell like? Were there any worn panties or stockings or pantyhose in a hamper or somewhere I could touch or smell them? How would she ever know if I explored a little bit.

She kept her house meticulously clean and everything was always in the perfect place. Would she notice if I didn't put something back just right. After a few minutes of deliberation my sense of decency got the better of me and I didn't go through her house like a pervert. She had always been very nice to me and I should respect her, her belongings, and her privacy. That, and maybe I just didn't have the balls to do it.

A about two months after she had returned from her vacation was my brother's wedding. I was in the wedding party of course because I'm family. My brother actually didn't want me to be in it, but his fiancée', Jennifer, instead family be included. She was very nice about things like that and got along with my family very well. How my brother ever landed her I'll never know.

My brother was eight years older than me. I also had a sister who was six years older than me. My parents always wanted a boy and a girl. So they were very content with their lives after my sister was born. Six years later they got a surprise when they found out mom was pregnant again. That surprise was me.

I was never close with my brother or sister. Mostly because of the age difference, and possibly because I am an introvert and very shy. I know my parents loved me, and I had a stable home to grow up in, but I always felt that someone my parents resented the fact that I was even born.

The ceremony and reception were about two hours drive away. My brother and Jennifer lived about three hours from our house. This put the wedding between us, but was right in the town where most of Jennifer's family lived. So, it seemed like the best for everyone.

The reception was being held in a big banquet room at a hotel. My parents decided it was best to get us a couple of rooms to stay Friday night after the rehearsal dinner and also spend Saturday night after the wedding. I had to drive my parents there Friday morning so they could discuss the details of the next two days.

I wasn't invited to the bachelor party his best man was throwing for him after dinner. I was to young for what they had in mind. I'm sure Jennifer didn't approve of that. She was too busy with final wedding details to put up an effort to protest.

The day of the wedding my brother was looking in pretty bad shape. I guess they had a pretty wild, long night which involved a lot of alcohol and lots of rumors of strip clubs, strippers and more alcohol. We had an early day because they wanted to do some of the wedding pictures before the ceremony. My mom and dad were not happy with my brothers hung-over and tired appearance.

Jennifer was very attractive and very nice. We always got along at family events. She had long wavy blonde hair, a thin face that seemed just right for her body type. Her breasts were small, but also fit with her overall body shape. Her wedding dress pushed them up nicely and showed a proper amount of cleavage without seeming thrashy. The dress was long so you couldn't really see her legs. She was wearing white nylons though and white strappy heels that were about 3 inches tall. Ever since I first met her, I admired her slim legs because of how well they fit with her figure.

I knew Ms. Richards had RSVP'd to the wedding, and leading up to the big weekend I had been anxious to see what she might be wearing. However, being so busy the last day or so I hadn't given it much thought. I had cute bridesmaids to gawk at and pictures to pose for with them.

Ms. Richards walked up the stairs to the church. I just stared as she approached me. She was in a dress just tight enough to show off her elegant feminine body, but still seem fashionable and appropriate for a wedding. A good amount of cleavage gave a teasing view of her large womanly, porcelain breasts, and the dress ended just below her knee. It did have a slit up the left side though that went to mid-thigh. She had on black stockings or pantyhose and black strappy four-inch high heels.

She was looking right at my face, but I was staring at her body and didn't realize it until I finally looked up and made eye contact. She just gave me a smile. It wasn't until now that I also noticed she had brought along a date. It only made sense for her to bring one. It was a social occasion and she really didn't know anyone other than me and my parents.