Mistress Layla Shabazz

Story Info
Black American Muslim dominatrix trains Somali man.
1.6k words
3.5
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Layla Shabazz, an African American Muslim woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. She's been living in the GTA for over a decade now, having moved there from her hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Six feet tall, curvy and bodacious, with dark brown skin, golden brown eyes and long dark hair stylized into a neat Afro, Layla looks much younger than her forty three years. Layla Shabazz, a Loyola University Faculty of Management alumnus and proud member of the Nation of Islam, has made her mark on the City of Toronto, Ontario. In the Canadian business sector, Layla Shabazz is a force to reckon with. The grand dame of the Black professional leagues of Toronto.

When Layla Shabazz moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, from her hometown of Chicago, Illinois, in 2011, she was blown away by the size, scope and beauty of the GTA. In many ways, the City of Toronto was for Canadians what the City of New York was for Americans. A bustling metropolis that embodied the best hopes and dreams of Canada. With so many immigrants from Africa, the Arab world, Latin America and Asia calling Toronto home, Layla expected to see a lot of diversity in the big companies. Well, while Toronto corporations are diverse, the executive branches tended to be lily-White, with a sprinkling of Asians. Layla intended to change that...

Layla Shabazz spent the next decade climbing the ladder at Carpathia Enterprises, and she managed to get her own people in positions of power. Layla recruited Louis Joseph, a Haitian-born businessman from Miami, Florida, away from his teaching position at the University of Miami Business School and offered him a six-figure salary to become head of human resources at Carpathia Enterprises. In turn, Louis Joseph increased the company's Black hires from zero point two percent to five point eight percent within a few years.

Layla Shabazz loves the City of Toronto, but finds that a lot of minorities in Canada lack ambition. Layla met her counterparts, Black women and Black men making six figures at big companies in the GTA, and formed the Black Canadian Chamber of Commerce. The members weren't just rich Black executives, however. Layla made sure that lots of Black folks who were small business owners got recruited as well. Layla encouraged Black Canadians to read Black Enterprise, the legendary magazine which had been inspiring her for most of her life.

To many people, Layla Shabazz is indeed a mystery. This lovely dame is leading a double life. By day, Layla works as a managing executive with the Acquisition Department of Carpathia Enterprises, the best foreign-owned rideshare service in Canada. They're giving Uber some major competition everywhere from Canada to the U.S. and Eastern Europe. How cool is that? This is largely due to innovations spearheaded by Miss Shabazz. By night, Layla becomes something else entirely. Mademoiselle Noire, Queen of the Toronto BDSM scene.

"I've been doing this for a long time," Layla said to her co-worker Abdullah Jama, and the young Somali-Canadian Muslim gentleman nodded sagely. The two of them were working after hours at the Canada headquarters of Carpathia Enterprises, located in a high-rise building on Bay Street. Abdullah, a tall, slender young man with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, seemed utterly mesmerized by Layla. The Black MILF with the thick American accent had a reputation at the company. Everyone says that Layla is a man eater...

"I see," Abdullah said, and he leaned back in his chair as Layla looked him up and down. A newcomer to Carpathia Enterprises, Abdullah is originally from Ottawa, Ontario, and comes to the company with his Carleton University MBA and zero real world experience. It was up to Layla to take this greenhorn and show him a thing or two. Even in the diverse City of Toronto, things aren't easy for educated Black men trying to get ahead. If Abdullah is to survive, Layla has to teach him the ropes before the great White sharks of the company get to him.

"Abdullah, you're a Black man at a White company, whose owners are from Eastern Europe, not the most diverse of employers, you face a sharp learning curve," Layla said firmly, and Abdullah nodded. For months since he left Ottawa and moved to a tiny apartment in Toronto, Abdullah had been both thrilled and intimidated by his new job at Carpathia Enterprises. Abdullah was twenty seven years old, and although he graduated with honors from the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University, the only work experience he had was clerking at Walmart, and of course managing the Tim Horton's near his folks house. Not the most impressive of resumes, this much Abdullah must admit.

"Show me what I must do," Abdullah said, and Layla grinned wolfishly, knowing that she had the young Somali brother right where she wanted him. Layla Shabazz is the very definition of a strong Black woman. At the age of forty three, she looks hotter and sexier than most women half her age. Layla was blessed with good looks and good genes, thanks to her African American father, Chicago schoolteacher Landon Shabazz, and her Irish mother, Deirdre O'Neill-Shabazz. Still, what sets Layla apart from other powerful women is her ruthless mindset, and her voracious sexual appetites...

"Abdullah, I will show you how to destroy anyone who stands in your way, whether they are male or female, Black or White, I will teach you the Alphabet of Ruthlessness, but first you must submit to me," Layla said firmly. Abdullah felt a frisson as Layla drew near, until her lovely face was inches from his. In the conference room, there was a definite chill in the air but Abdullah could have sworn that he imagined it. There was a kind of heat emanating from Layla, and in that moment, Abdullah found her both sexy and scary.

"I pledge myself to you, Mademoiselle Noire, I mean, Miss Layla," Abdullah said and he genuflected. Layla grinned, for Abdullah's display of obedience made her pussy twitch with excitement. Layla commanded Abdullah to rise, and then, hand in hand, they left the headquarters of Carpathia Enterprises. Anyone looking at them would see an attractive Black couple, seemingly out for a night on the town. In reality, Layla and Abdullah are mistress and submissive, teacher and apprentice. Let the truth be told...

"Hmm, eat my pussy," Layla said as she lay stark naked on the bed, her curvaceous, dark-skinned body glistening in the low light. Abdullah nodded, and admired Layla's fine body. The tall, sexy African American MILF reminded Abdullah of Hollywood actress Grace Jones, only younger and curvier. Layla clucked her tongue impatiently while rubbing her erect nipples. Abdullah did as he was told and brought his face to Mademoiselle Noire's crotch. Inhaling Layla's womanly scent, Abdullah buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy...

"Delicious," Abdullah paused to say as he lapped away at Layla's pussy. The sexy Black MILF groaned and caressed the back of her lover's neck as he ate her pussy. Nothing quite beats the ardor and passion of a young Black man in the bedroom, and Layla/Mademoiselle Noire has been addicted to them for decades. Abdullah worked his fingers into Layla's pussy as he hungrily sucked on her clit. Abdullah worked his magic on Layla and stimulated her pussy with his tongue and fingers until she came, screaming passionately while flooding his face and mouth with hot girly cum...

"Hmm, I needed that," Layla/Mademoiselle Noire said as she calmed down, regaining control after her orgasm. Abdullah smiled at her, evidently pleased with himself. Layla grinned, and grabbed Abdullah's dick, and she began stroking him. As an amazed Abdullah looked on, Layla took his dick into her mouth and sucked him off. Layla loves to pleasure her lovers, and Abdullah never knew what hit him. Layla's lovely head bobbed up and down in his lap as she sucked his big dark dick until he was hard as a rock. Layla means business, especially when it comes to the business of sucking Black dick...

"Oh shit," Abdullah said, groaning as Layla shoved her fingers up his ass while fellating him. Layla coolly assessed Abdullah's body language as she sucked his dick and fingered his ass. The young Somali Muslim brother seemed to be enjoying what his favorite bossy African American MILF was doing to him. Layla pulled her fingers out of Abdullah's ass...and replaced them with a sleek pink dildo. Abdullah gasped as Layla shoved the dildo up his ass. Time for the Muslim brother to learn what it's like to get pegged.

"Shut up and take it," Layla hissed as she shoved the dildo up Abdullah's ass. She'd stopped sucking his dick and was now jamming his ass with her sex toy. Abdullah moaned and squirmed but did not resist as Layla dominated him. Layla laughed, for she could see that Abdullah liked what she was doing to him. The young Black dude's dick got harder than a rock as the sexy Black MILF worked the dildo up his ass. Layla buried the dildo in Abdullah's ass, and then resumed sucking his dick. Moments later, Abdullah cried out as he came, and Layla/Mademoiselle Noire happily drank his cum. Black masculinity in liquid form is the most precious liquid in the Multiverse!

"Thank you for this experience, Mademoiselle Noire," Abdullah said, much later, after he took a shower. Layla Shabazz, Grand Dame of the Black BDSM scene of Toronto smiled at her new recruit, then gave him a hug and a kiss. Abdullah and Layla tenderly embraced, and then he got in his car and drove away. Layla Shabazz has much to teach Abdullah, for as a strong Black American Muslim woman, she firmly believes in Black Female Power, Protection of the Black Man, and Nation Building. Let the games of power begin...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers