Black Pegging Club

Story Info
Yasmeen and Davina strap-on fuck Rupert and Khalid.
2.3k words
3.2
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Welcome to the BPC or Black Pegging Club," said Rupert Haywood, and the big and tall, dark-skinned African American Pastor smiled at his guests. Standing beside the Pastor is his wife Davina Jones-Haywood, First Lady of the Holy Abundance Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia. The Holy Abundance Baptist church has three thousand members, scattered over locations in the cities of Atlanta, Macon and Marietta. The couple's stately mansion, located in the chic Cosgrove neighborhood of Atlanta, has often hosted some of the wildest parties ever. Black men and Black women are doing their thing in the Atlanta swingers scene, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Davina Jones-Haywood and Rupert Haywood met almost twenty years ago during their college days. When Black men and Black women from historically Black colleges and universities such as Howard University, Morehouse College and Spelman College marry one another, it's a beautiful thing. Rupert and Davina were simply made for each other. A random encounter at a college party proved to be Kismet, and they've been together ever since. Rupert studied theology at Morehouse College, and Davina studied business management at Spelman College. They fell in love, got married and started a family. Along the way, the happy couple also started the Black Pegging Club of Atlanta, Georgia. A club for Black men and Black women who are into pegging...

"Make yourselves at home," said Davina, and the tall, curvy, brown-skinned and short-haired African American lady beamed at her guests. Hand in hand, Rupert and Davina greeted their guests, selected from the cream of the crop of African American society. There are some strict rules when it comes to membership in the club. The club is for Black men who love Black women, sexually and romantically. The club is also for Black women who love Black men, sexually and romantically. Club members must be fine with BDSM and the practice of pegging. Membership costs fifty dollars a month, and it's not negotiable.

"Thanks for inviting us," said the club's newest member, a tall, athletic and dark-skinned Somali-American Muslim man named Khalid Osman. A successful attorney specializing in family law, Khalid came highly recommended. The brother stood beside his Mauritanian Muslim wife Yasmeen Obeid-Osman. Yasmeen, a short and slender, brown-skinned and dark-haired African Muslim woman, became one of Davina's closest friends when they started working at the Metro Bank of Atlanta together. Black women in the business world got to stick together since the haters are everywhere.

Even though Davina and Yasmeen come from different worlds, they're very close friends. The Black American experience includes Afro-Caribbean people as well as African immigrants, not just African Americans. At the end of the day, it's better for Black men and Black women to unite rather than quarrel among themselves. Black unity is a beautiful thing. Yasmeen, the daughter of Mauritanian Muslim immigrants, studied commerce at Spelman College and is very Afrocentric in her views. As their husbands Khalid and Rupert looked on, Yasmeen and Davina embraced warmly.

"This is lit," said Yasmeen, and she kissed Davina on the cheek. The two women complimented each other's hairstyles and attire. Rupert and Khalid talked shop until the ladies were ready for dinner. A sumptuous meal awaited, one prepared with Muslim sensibilities in mind since Khalid and Yasmeen are believers. The two Black couples bantered while enjoying a fine meal consisting of white rice, Shawarma-style chicken and beef, potatoes, salad and tabouleh. Yasmeen was the one who introduced Davina to Shawarma cuisine, and the gal has been hooked ever since. Hell, Davina even got her husband Rupert hooked on the stuff.

"How are things at the firm?" Rupert asked Khalid, and the handsome Somali-born attorney smiled and shrugged. The City of Atlanta, Georgia, is the mecca of Black Americans, but some things never change. Ten years ago, Khalid joined the Law firm of Morrison, Chilton & MacLane, one of the biggest law firms in the South, and he was the only Black attorney there for a long time. After a decade of hard work, Khalid finally became a partner, and subsequently hired one Black female attorney and one Black male attorney.

"Things are alright, we hired some minority attorneys recently, they look up to me, and the others are looking at me funny now," Khalid said with a smile. Rupert nodded as though he understood. As the founder of a Black mega-church, he answered to no one. As the only Black partner in a major law firm, Khalid had to watch his back. The fact that he hired some minority attorneys did not go unnoticed. For some reason, this made the other partners at the firm, all of them old white men, feel threatened. The presence of three Black lawyers in a 300-person law firm made white folks feel insecure. Such things simply boggle the mind...

"My friend, big American corporations like to pretend to want racial diversity, but deep down, they hate and fear anyone who doesn't hail from Europe, and that's a fact," Rupert said, clapping Khalid's shoulder. Khalid nodded, wholeheartedly agreeing with Rupert. Black men and Black women can become successful politicians and businesspeople, but America simply is not made for them. The successful Black person should always watch his or her back. There are minorities who want them to fail, and white folks who want them to fail as well. Black success often comes at a terrible price, and that's the pragmatic truth.

"Enough of this kind of talk, gentlemen, we're here to celebrate, not mope," said Davina, smiling at her husband Rupert after exchanging a look with Yasmeen. Rupert smiled and nodded at his wife. Khalid beamed at Yasmeen. Even after all this time, Khalid still thought Yasmeen was the most beautiful lady in the world. Dinner was over, and now, everyone was in the mood for some fun of a more carnal nature. Rupert got the hint, and made the official announcement...

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, let's party," Rupert said, grinning. Just like that, the fun began. They left the dining room and headed to the nearby living room, where condoms, lubricant and sex toys awaited. Khalid and Rupert sat down while the ladies did their thing. Yasmeen stood up, and slipped out of her crimson evening gown, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Khalid grinned appreciatively as his sexy wife turned around, showing him her thick brown ass. Mauritanian Muslim women most definitely got booty. Yasmeen reached into her purse, and pulled out an object of a decidedly phallic nature. Yasmeen donned her strap-on dildo and then winked at Khalid. Hands on her hips, the sexy Black Muslim woman was ready to play...

"Come and get it, dear husband," said Yasmeen, and Khalid grinned, feeling both excited and nervous. It's one thing for a Black man to let his Black woman fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo at home. It's quite another thing for her to do that to him in front of other people. As Khalid walked up to Yasmeen, Rupert got up and approached his dear wife Davina. The African American couple kissed passionately, and then began doing their thing. Davina grinned as Rupert kissed her and fondled her tits. Slipping his hand between his wife's thick dark thighs, he began fingering her pussy.

"That's more like it," Davina said as Rupert sucked on her tits while fingering her pussy. Rupert winked at Davina as he moved downward. The tall, thick and sexy Black woman sighed happily as her husband brought his handsome face to her crotch. Rupert sniffed Davina's pussy, appreciating her womanly scent, then he began eating her out. Meanwhile, Yasmeen lay on the nearby couch, with Khalid eating her pussy like a hungry man. Yasmeen waved at Davina, and the two Black women grinned while getting their pussies licked by their men. Let the good times roll...

"So damn hot," Khalid said as he lathered Yasmeen's pussy with his tongue. Yasmeen grinned and rubbed her tits together as her man ate her out. Khalid pushed the strap-on dildo aside to get better access to Yasmeen's pussy, then feasted on her. Yasmeen felt a pleasant tingle down below as Khalid ate her pussy. Feeling horny as fuck, Yasmeen spread her thighs invitingly. Khalid smiled and stroked his hard dick. Grabbing a condom, Yasmeen tossed it to Khalid, who caught it and grinned. The Somali stud entered his wife's pussy with a swift thrust. Black dicks belong inside Black women, it's the way mother nature herself intended it.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Yasmeen groaned, and she pinched her nipples while Khalid slammed his dick into her pussy. Khalid smiled at Yasmeen as he rammed his cock into her sweet pussy. Yasmeen looked so hot and naughty while wearing her strap-on dildo. After pounding her sweet pussy for a while, Khalid rubbed his dick against her butt hole and Yasmeen smiled and nodded. Grabbing some lubricant, Khalid smeared it on Yasmeen's butt hole. Yasmeen sighed happily as Khalid's dick popped into her butt hole. When it comes to anal sex, Yasmeen can dish it out and take it. The Mauritanian diva is a wild woman!

"Hmm, yeah," Rupert said as he licked Davina's pussy. Face down and ass up, the tall Black woman began grinding her big ass against her husband's face as he ate her out. While licking Davina's pussy, Rupert slipped a finger into her booty hole. Davina purred like a kitten and urged him to continue. Rupert continued to lick Davina's pussy and worked a second finger inside her booty hole. The tall, big-bottomed Black woman loves anal play, both giving and receiving. Rupert loves that about Davina, she's definitely his kind of lady.

"Just take this ass," Davina murmured, and Rupert nodded, then reached for condoms and lubricant. Feeling horny as Hell, Davina spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Just like that, Rupert pressed his hard dick against Davina's butt hole and then pushed it inside. A deep groan escaped Davina's lips as Rupert's cock filled her booty hole. Rupert gripped Davina's wide hips and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. The feel of Davina's tight butt hole around his dick was amazing, and Rupert couldn't get enough of her. Black women who enjoy anal sex with Black men should be considered a national treasure!

"My turn," Yasmeen said to her husband Khalid as he squeezed his dick out of her booty hole. Khalid nodded, and Yasmeen winced, feeling empty once Khalid's cock left her butt hole. Khalid knew the drill and got on his knees. Yasmeen stood over him, stroking her strap-on dildo while smiling wickedly. Khalid smiled at Yasmeen and then began sucking her dildo. A long time ago, Yasmeen thought pegging was weird but after trying it with Khalid a few times, she now loves it. Once Khalid finished polishing her dildo with his tongue, Yasmeen put him on all fours. Time for the Somali Muslim man to get ass fucked by a strong Mauritanian Muslim woman...

"Go easy on me," Khalid said gently, and Yasmeen laughed, smacking his ass. After lubricating Khalid's ass, Yasmeen spread his cheeks and pushed her dildo inside. Just like that, the curvy gal began pegging her man. Khalid groaned as Yasmeen pushed her dildo up his ass. Nowadays, sisters can strap up and clap them cheeks too, it's not just a Black man's domain. Yasmeen fucked Khalid vigorously, smashing his ass even harder than he smashed hers earlier. For Yasmeen, pegging her man is equal parts pleasure and power trip. Khalid howled as he got pegged, and his screams were music to Yasmeen's ears...

"Rupert, I've got to fart," Davina said, and Rupert grimaced, for his dick was deeply embedded in her asshole. Smiling, Rupert gave his wife the go ahead, and seconds later, Davina farted. That's right, the tall and big-booty Black woman farted, right on Rupert's dick. Rupert sniffed the air, for he loved the smell of Davina's booty fragrance. Hell, he even told her as much. Davina laughed and continued to grind her ass against Rupert, while her booty hole squeezed Rupert's dick. Moments later, Rupert groaned as he came. Davina's booty had that effect on him...

"Hot damn, this was hot," Rupert said, and he lay on the floor, sated after fucking Davina's ass. After taking a moment to compose herself, Davina grabbed her strap-on dildo and some lubricant. Rupert looked nervous but Davina winked at him. Like a good husband, Rupert got on all fours, face down and ass up. Time for the church's first lady to show the Pastor the true meaning of Black pegging. Grabbing Rupert's hips, Davina held him into place, lubricated his ass, then pushed the dildo into his hole. Rupert groaned as Davina penetrated his ass. The Black woman is strapped up and ready to clap them cheeks, and the Black man must do as she wishes. That's how it works...

"That's more like it," Yasmeen said, shouting some encouragement at Davina, who pegged her husband Rupert with sensuality, authority and poise. Davina blew Yasmeen a kiss, and gave her the thumbs up sign. Gripping her husband Khalid's hips, Yasmeen leaned into him. Rupert and Khalid screamed passionately as they got fucked in their asses by their lovely, bossy wives Davina and Yasmeen. Christian or Muslim, a lot of Black women enjoy pegging Black men and that's not going to change anytime soon. Everyone wants the Black man's ass, but the Black man's ass belongs to the Black woman. That's how mother nature herself intended it. The Black pegging party went on until the fellas tapped out...

"Oh damn, that was rough but fun," Khalid said as he emerged from the showers with his wife Yasmeen and their good friends and hosts Rupert and Davina. The two Black couples were all smiles after getting cleaned up. They returned to the living room, bantered a bit, put their clothes back on and then parted ways with manly hugs and lovely kisses. Yasmeen hugged her good friend Davina and kissed her on the cheek. Rupert and Khalid shook hands and shared a manly hug. They promised to do this again real soon. Yasmeen and Khalid drove back to their mansion in Buckhead, Georgia. All is well that ends well. Ladies and gentlemen, care to join the BPC?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers