Mistress LilyBelle

Story Info
A beautiful stranger shows me my purpose.
3.1k words
4.65
7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
13 Followers

The character LilyBelle is used with permission.

I had just gone through a rather messy breakup and felt like I needed a shot of energy. Well, that's what my friends told me, at least. So we all went to the club. I tried to talk to a few girls, but I think my moodiness was bleeding through. That or they didn't want to hear about my recent breakup. Probably both. After striking out for the 50th time, I was ready to give up and go home. Unfortunately, my friends were still having fun and didn't want to leave. So I guess we didn't really go to help cheer me up...

I planned to wait at a nearby 24hr cafe when my path was blocked by a woman coming in. I think she could smell my misery because she took mercy on me. She looked me in the eyes and said in a voice that made my knees shake, "where are you going, sexy?"

I was frozen, gawking for a minute, "I was... I mean... what?"

This woman was a little shorter than I was, with white hair cut into a cute bob. A blue lily was above her left ear, and she wore a dazzling white dress. She was here to be the center of attention, and she dressed to make it happen. "Don't just gawk! Come on, let's dance!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me back into the club. There was a certain presence about her, not just her clothes but her assertiveness and elegance. I've never fallen for someone so hard so fast... and I was thanking my lucky stars that I was in the right place at the right time for her to grab me randomly.

Inspired by her confidence, I danced with her. I was nothing compared to her, but she didn't seem to care. Once we were both tired, I asked, "would you like a drink?"

Her eyes seemed to sparkle, "I thought you'd never ask. But I have one rule, you can't talk about whatever was making you gloomy."

I was a little shocked. "Sure, of course." We went to the bar where we ordered drinks. Then I finally introduced myself and asked her why she picked me out like that.

"I'm LilyBelle, and it looked like you needed cheering up, so I thought it would help." She traced the rim of her glass with a devilish smile as if she had ulterior motives.

"Well, you were right, and that was pretty fun!" I couldn't get over her eyes, a sort of golden brown that seemed to encourage me to look deeper until I was utterly lost. We chatted about anything for a while, then back to dancing, and before I knew it, it was past 1 am, and my friends were checking in to see who still needed a ride.

"It was really great hanging out with you, LilyBelle, um... can I get your number so we can do it again?"

She wrote her number on a napkin, but when I went to take it, she pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear using that same voice that made my knees wobble. "If you take this, you'll never see me again." She paused, "But... if you follow me home, like a lost puppy, you'll never forget me." Then she bit my earlobe. I let go of the paper and informed my friends I could find my own way home this time.

I was entirely under her spell. I didn't know it before, but I was ensnared from the moment we locked eyes. "That's a good boy. Now let's get out of here and have some more fun." I nodded. She interlaced her fingers with mine, and we walked to her hotel holding hands. I felt like she was leading me by a leash, and I loved it.

When we got into the elevator, she asked me, "when we get to my room, what do you want to do?" The way she asked, I could tell she was testing me, and I didn't want to fail, no matter what.

I gulped, "a-anything you want to do..."

She turned to face me, and I backed into the wall of the elevator. I wasn't scared; in fact, it was the opposite, but that commanding presence seemed to push me back as she cornered me.

She had that same smile from before "'anything you want', what?"

She made me submit, "m-mistress...?" she smiled and let her hand move up my chest. "Anything you want, mistress." The words barely left my mouth before her lips reached mine. God, they were soft and moist. She bit my lip while her other hand made its way to the back of my neck. I just put my hands on her hips.

"That's right. You're *my* good boy." Right then, I understood how this was going to work. If I was good, I would get rewarded; if I was bad, then the night would probably end. The elevator door opened, and she just walked out, leaving me there. I was still a little stunned, but I quickly found my feet and followed her the rest of the way to her room, like a puppy.

Once inside, she pinned me to the door, kissing me and rubbing her hands on my chest. She didn't even turn the lights on. I put my hands on her waist and started sliding them to her breasts. She suddenly stopped and grabbed my wrists, preventing me from reaching my goal. My body was aching from her lack of touch. "I didn't give you permission to touch me like that." Now that same silky voice that made my knees wobble compelled me to apologize.

"I'm sorry... I-"

She cut me off. "'I'm sorry', what?"

"I'm sorry, mistress." she released me and walked to the couch. "I just thought-" She snapped her eyes to mine, and I stopped talking. Then she sat on the sofa, kicked off her shoes, and crossed her legs.

"I thought you were a good boy." Her voice carried a tone of disappointment. It killed me to hear it. "You seemed to pick up on everything so quickly. But now you're talking back to me?"

Still at the door, I dropped to my knees, "Please, mistress, I'll do better." I yearned for her approval. I needed it. I needed her. "I'll do anythi-"

"Kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness." she beckoned me with the foot in the air.

"Yes, mistress"

I put one foot on the ground and began to get up before she cut me off again, "No, crawl to me." I slowly got back onto my knees then lowered myself onto my hand. I looked up to see her smiling, and it excited me.

I crawled until I could reach her foot. Then I held her foot in my hand and started kissing the sock. "Please, Mistress, I'm sorry." I kept kissing.

"That's it, good boy." I'm not into feet like that but hearing her praise me was all that I needed. I took off her sock and kissed the top of her foot.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me."

It wasn't long before she switched her legs, presenting the other foot. But my heart skipped a beat as I watched because I saw up her dress to the light blue panties she was wearing underneath. It was only a moment, and then it was gone. I knew what I had to do if I wanted any chance to see it again. I began to kiss the other foot, removing the sock. "Please forgive me, Mistress."

"Hummm... I guess I forgive you. Did you like what you saw?" that sultry voice was playful now, teasing me. But, of course, that was on purpose. There was no way she wouldn't have known I would see. It was my reward for being good.

"Y-yes, mistress." My breathing was getting heavy as the possibilities of what she had planned for me raced through my mind.

"You may make your way up my leg with your kisses." Another reward! I did as I was told, kissing up her leg. It was incredibly soft like a sheep in a cloud, the most delicate thing I had ever felt. I took my time savoring every moment. When I got to her knee, I felt her gentle hand on my face. It guided me to continue up her inner thigh. At the same time, she opened her legs to let me closer to the pale blue fabric.

She controlled my progress with her legs, keeping them tight if I was going too fast. "My my, how eager you are."

"I'm sorry, mistress." I mumbled through her thighs. I was going to give her an excuse but thought better of it.

She pulled my head up to look at her. Immediately I was lost in her eyes again. "If you do a good job, I'll have a special reward for you. Do you understand?"

I would have done the best I could anyway, but the incentive excited me. This was my chance to prove myself to Mistress LilyBelle. "Yes, Mistress. I understand." she released me and laid back, opening her legs for me.

My breathing was ragged as I finished kissing up her thigh. Then my lips touched her panties. Just on the other side was the thing I wanted most in the whole world. I kissed it again and felt moisture on my lips. Then I kissed her again and again, pushing closer each time. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. And, I reached my hands up where they were met with hers. She allowed them to go to her hips, where I could start removing the cloth that was blocking my progress. Forced to stop while they were removed, I saw a silver line of moisture in the moonlight stretching from her pussy to the panties until it snapped.

I realize she was doing all the work but just knowing that I helped make her wet drove me crazy. I wanted to do more for her. So I leaned back in and started kissing and licking those luscious folds. Now her hands were grabbing my hair and holding me where I was. Her breath was fast with a sharp inhalation anytime I passed over her clit with my tongue. I circled around at first, focusing on her lips and labia while only briefly moving over her entrance and pearl. But, as her excitement mounted, I worked my way in until I was between just those two.

"Ahhhh.... Yes..." she let out a long moan and pulled hard on my hair as I passed over her clit. I focused there, alternating between the entire flat of my tongue and digging in with the tip, reading her reactions. Her steadily growing cries of pleasure not only encouraged me but guided me until... "FUCK! YESSSSSS!" She threw her head back, raised her hips, and pulled so hard on my head that I couldn't breathe. A moment later, she pulled her hips back and squeezed my head between her legs while still pulling me in. For my part, I helped let her down easy by switching back to the other folds, when I could still reach that is.

After a while, she guided me up and kissed me. Her tongue shot into my mouth with desire. My lips still had her pussy juices on them, but she didn't care. We made out while she turned and guided me to lay on the couch. Once there, she grabbed my hands and put them on her breast. They were soft like the rest of her, though I couldn't feel her skin through the dress. They were perfect B-cups and like pillows from heaven.

She started unzipping my pants, and right before she pulled them off, she pressed her body against mine to whisper into my ear again, "your turn..." Then, she turned around to mount me. Her pussy was still wet and now back in my face. Then I felt my cock spring from my boxers. Her hands were warm, and she rubbed the length with care and finesse. Eventually, she leaned over and started kissing the tip.

Compared to moments before, this seemed painfully slow. My cock was throbbing, dripping with precum, and ready to burst from all that had happened. But Mistress LilyBelle was taking her time to tease me again. I started to tongue her pussy again while she kissed up and down the shaft, gently licking as she went. One hand was cupping my balls, and the other moved my dick into the position she wanted. Slowly, painfully slowly, she licked under the rim of the head. Then to the front. Then her tongue circled the tip until she took it into her mouth.

"Ooh god..." I tiled my head back and could only focus on her. It was so hot it seemed like my dick would melt. She started bobbing up and down, her tongue still circling, pleasuring everything it touched. But soon, each stroke got longer. Finally, her tongue only circled at the peak while taking my cock deeper until she could reach the base. "Fuck... Mistress... that's it... I'm gunna..." I raised my hips and grabbed her breasts hard as I came with a loud grow.

I had never cum so hard in my life. And Mistress LilyBelle took all of it. I was breathing like I ran a marathon, unable to move. But she kept licking up whatever she could coax out. "I can't believe you took all of it, Mistress."

She just smiled and said, "spitters are quitters." When my erection started to fade, she got off the couch and walked to the bed, "Now it's time for the best part. Unless you don't think you can handle it." she took off her dress, and I could see her fully nude body only illuminated by the moonlight.

I was hard again in a moment and rushed to her, "no mistress. I'm a good boy. I can handle it." she placed my hands on her ass then rubbed my chest while I kissed her neck.

"Pick me up and throw me into the bed." I did what I was told. But when I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me with her. Her upper body was on the bed while I was still standing at the edge. Faster than I could believe, she reached down to grab my cock and guided it into her. After so much time being teased, my cock was finally met with the silky smoothness of her inner sanctum. I would have cried if I wasn't so damn horny fucking her. As I pushed in the first time, her face was beautiful--this perfect mix of ecstasy, surprise, and seduction.

I started pushing in and out. Just like before, her cries of pleasure were my guide. She seemed to be doing the same with my moans as I could feel her body subtly shift and hone in on the positions that caused me the most pleasure. She raised her hands over her head, giving me free rein over her body. I used it to rub my hands up and down her, making sure to provide a firm squeeze on those perfect breasts each time I passed by.

Once we got a rhythm, I started going harder and faster. I heard her breathe out, "you like that pussy?"

"Yes... Mistress!" I could barely contain myself.

"Ya?" she took deep breaths between phrases, "You're MY.. good boy?"

"Yes... Mistress!" It was so good. Just a little longer.

"You'll... do anything... I ask?"

"Yes... Mistress!" I was right on the edge.

"Then... stop." I clenched my jaw so hard I thought I would break something, but I stopped while fully inserted into her. She was breathing heavily "don't cum yet". It took everything in me not only to keep from fucking her but focus enough to not cum. My whole body was tense, but I knew if I was a good boy Mistress LilyBelle would reward me. She moved up the bed, sliding my cock out of her. The cold air on the tip would have been enough to make me cum if I wasn't concentrating so hard. "Lay on the bed for me. And don't cum."

I said, "Y-yes... Mis..tress..." through clenched teeth, then got on the bed and laid down as I was told. Mistress LilyBelle mounted me and grabbed my cock again to align it. With the same wicked smile from back at the club, she said, "It's so hard... whatever got you this way?" I couldn't respond. Instead, she said, "just a few moments longer than you have the best reward of your life." she let it back into her with a single smooth motion and leaned forward, feeling my flexed body as she did. Finally, she kissed my neck once and whispered two letters, "ok".

I grabbed her hips, lifting them just enough for the final thrust. At the same time, I saw her eyes flash red, and her teeth grow sharp. As I thrust into her, she bit into my neck, breaking the skin. The initial pleasure of those two events nearly made me pass out. It felt like I was filling her with a fire hose. Then I felt her sucking on the open wound. Waves of pleasure washed over my body from my neck. My hands instantly wrapped around her. One on her head to pull her closer and the other around her back. When the waves washed over my cock, it twitched and squeezed out another wave of cum.

Those waves died down after a few rounds, but Mistress LilyBelle kept feeding. I grew weak. My eyes would barely stay open, and my arms fell to my side. Before I passed out, the last thing I thought was that this was the best reward I could ever receive.

I woke the next day to a fully darkened room with Mistress LilyBelle laying on my chest. It seemed that somehow the Lily in her hair was still here. I glanced at the clock, which reported 2 pm. I Remembered the night before and checked the spot that Mistress LilyBelle bit me. It was tender to the touch and seemed to be cleaned and bandaged. The movement woke Mistress LilyBelle, and she kissed me. I was confused, "How..? what..? I thought that was gunna be it for me."

She traced her forefinger on my chest, "oh no... I wouldn't let such a good boy go so easily. I'll be able to have fun with you and feed on you for years."

I thought about it for a moment, then responded, "however long you want, Mistress LilyBelle."

ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
13 Followers