Mistress M Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress M turns up the intensity.
4.3k words
4.36
7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was once again in her bed between her legs. He had lost track of her orgasms at about twelve. She was way past that now. He had also lost track of time. He never tired of making her cum. And she never tired of him being between her legs. She had given him increasing license to do what he wanted with his tongue and fingers when he was between her legs. He constantly varied his approach, his timing, the order of his attentions to part of her pussy.

At this point, they were both in awe of their seemingly boundless appetite for this activity. They had had conversations about it. It was a unique mutual high. It had become like a drug for both of them.

Although she worried that her gratitude for all the orgasms might be causing her to go too easy on him, when he wasn't between her legs she continually came up with new twists and turns to quench their other mutual addiction: her using and abusing him. There were variations of cock and ball torture, ass play, beating his ass, and, of course, her penchant for keeping his nipples constantly sore. She had added more than a few twists and turns that kept him never knowing what to expect next.

He was now requirement to routinely lick her dry after she pissed. When he spent the night he was to start the next day by licking her to at least on orgasm. Then there were the surprises beyond their routine that seem to come out of nowhere.

One night she took a package of frozen peas and used them to make his cock shrink, and then put him in a very confining soft silicone chastity device with nasty silicone spikes on the inside. She had considered putting him in chastity on an ongoing basis. But she liked the idea of him constantly edging and working himself into a frenzy—plus, she was so turned on by forcing him to eat his cum.

She had looked into his eyes and asked if he ever came without her permission. He said he hadn't, and she believed him. He did whatever she wanted. Why should this be any different? Besides, she kept him pretty busy.

On this occasion, she had specific reasons for putting him in this painful chastity device. Once it was on she gave it a painfully firm squeeze as his cock became erect. Then she had him put on his street cloths, and she drove him to a local strip club.

She smiled and laughed as she watched him moan and grimace in pain as as he eyed the strippers. Occasionally, she reached between his legs and gave his cage another painful squeeze. She chose the youngest stripper in the place and had him tip her for a lap dance. When the stripper asked if they wanted a private dance, Mistress quickly respond with a hearty, "Yes."

Once in the private room, Mistress had him pul his pants down and show the stripper his caged cock. The stripper stared at him with her mouth open a bit. Mistress pointed out the painful spikes and encourage the stripper to touch and squeeze the cage as he winced and groaned. Then Mistress explained that his nipples were sore from constant abuse. She encouraged the stripper to pinch and twist his nipples. He moaned as the stripper pulled and twisted with a tight grip while she was fixated on his facial reactions.

"This is so hot," she said. Mistress explained his other duties and how she tortured and tormented him. "My boyfriend would never do this," the stripper said. Mistress made sure he tipped the stripper well. As he and Mistress left the private room they saw the stripper talking to her fellow strippers and pointing at him as they all laughed.

When Mistress and sub got in the car to drive home, Mistress started laughing hysterically.

"You should have seen your face," she said. "It was priceless . . . I wish I had thought of it beforehand, I should have brought a dildo and let her fuck you. Or better yet," she laughed, "I should have made you fuck yourself for her while she sat back and watched."

He smiled and shook his head. He had to admit it was funny. And he was amazed at Mistress' twisted mind and sense of humor. This was another thing that had surprisingly crept into their relationship: humor. They often laughed and make jokes about things that happened or ironic events during their respective vanilla lives.

He told her, for instance, about a weird message he had seen on a church marquee, "We learn from what hurts us."

She chuckled and told him, "You must be learning a lot from me then." They both laughed.

Part of the humor in this was that he was learning a lot from her. Humility, of course. But he was also learning about the demons in his mind that told him he couldn't endure when she was forcing him beyond some mental or physical hurdle. She was making him feel things he had never felt and confront parts of himself that he didn't know were there.

They also, had moments of tenderness, of sorts. One day, they were taking a walk in the park near Mistress' home. She had just gotten a brand new vibrating butt plug with remote, and she wanted to see how loud and intense it was. The plug not only had different intensities of vibration and pulsing it had a third control which caused it to twist and writher. It was intense for him to walk as they strolled through the park.

As they were walking, they noticed a young couple in a remote corner of the park sitting on a bench making out. The couple looked to be in their 20s. Mistress and sub supposed that the couple probably lived in separate homes, perhaps with their parents. The couple were making out with such intensity that it was easy to imagine they didn't get much time alone.

At his suggestion they walked up to them. Mistress was a bit puzzled, but she went along out of curiosity. When they approach the couple he said to them, "You should get a room." The couple was embarrassed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his money clip and gave them $60.

"Here," he said. "You can either get a room or go out to a nice dinner. Enjoy your day."

As they walked away Mistress hugged his arm and said, "Oh, that was sweet." Then, she took the remote and cranked all three settings to high.

Through it all he was amazed by her. She had a successful career. She was smart. She was funny. She was beautiful. She cared about people around her. And she was generous; she gave to and worked for several charitable causes. On top of all that she was kinky as hell. He was surprised that last part fit so well together with her other traits and characteristics.

As he was thinking about her one day, George Bernard Shaw's famous line popped into his head, "Sex is the poor man's opera." She wasn't poor. But she approached sex like an opera she was writing one score at a time.

Form her perspective, she had never found such a compliant sub. In the past, she had pretty much scarred off most subs. Or they just flamed out. They got to the point where they couldn't take her intensity. Some of them just ghosted her with no explanation.

He was not only sticking around, but when she wasn't abusing him, in fact, even when she was abusing him, he was kind, generous, and funny. She enjoyed hanging out with him, and he was a toy she genuinely enjoyed using, much more than the Ken and Barbie dolls she had as a child. Their relationship inspired her to pursue increasingly intense activities.

One night, without telling him where they were going, she took him to an S&M party at a large industrial complex. There were hundreds of people there. Under her direction they went into the bathroom. He stripped while she changed into a sexy corset and thigh high boots. Then she lead him through the crowd by a leash attached to his leather collar as he carried her duffle bag.

The crowd parted as she lead him. It seemed like all eyes were on them. As they passed a shemale who was naked from the waist down, she grabbed his ass. Mistress noticed and walked up to the shemale and, just inches from her face, asked, "Did you touch my bitch?"

The shemale looked at the ground and sheepishly said, "Yes."

Mistress then turned to her sub and told him to get on his hands and knees and crawl over to the shemale, kiss her feet, and thank her for grabbing his ass. He obeyed. Then Mistress told the shemale to ask permission next time.

Mistress and her sub made their way over to a series of industrial work benches in the| middle of the cavernous space. These waist-high benches were about eight foot square and bolted to the floor. Obviously, they had served some function in the formerly industrial building. There were six benches. Two of them already had submissive strapped spread-eagle to them and these subs were being used and abused in various fashions.

Mistress attached wrist and ankle cuffs to her sub and tied him face down, tying his cuffs tightly to the corner bench legs with his feet close an edge of the bench. By the time she finished securing him, he could hardly move. She paddled and whipped his ass until it was a glowing red. A crowd gather around and watched her. She took an inflatable dildo out of her bag, lubed it, and rather roughly shoved it up his ass. He moaned and some observers gasped.

She began inflating and deflating the plug. He moaned in part from the intensity of the scene. But he also knew from experience what was going to happen as she continued to inflate and deflate the device. His bowels began to cramp from the repeated expansion and contraction. It was a very specific pain. It got increasingly painful as she continued this cycle. Eventually, he was near tears.

She inflated the plug and went back to whipping his ass. After what seemed like an eternity and a few breaks to rest her arm, she stopped, and pulled the plug, still half inflated, out of his ass.

Then she took a thick black ten-inch dildo with a handle from her bag, lubed it up and began assaulting his ass with it. She varied the pace and depth of her strokes. She would fuck him slowly then rapidly. She would use short strokes then pull the dildo nearly all the way out and ram it to the hilt in one thrust. All the while he was writhing and moaning as the growing crowd watched, occasionally, uttering an audible "ooh" or "ahh."

Eventually, she left the dildo up his ass, stood back, and admired her work. When she finally unbound him he was exhausted and relieved. As he got off the table and stretched his limbs, she had him kneel and kiss her ass while thanking her for using him.

For awhile, she sat on a stool drinking a bottle of water with him kneeling beside here. Occasionally, she would have him open his mouth, and she would spit water into it. People would come up to her and tell her how impressed there were with her. They would talk about him as if he wasn't there.

At one point, a nervous young man came up to her and asked if there ways any chance he might be able to server her. She told him "probably not," but she gave him her email address and told him that if he made a "really good impression," she might consider it.

A male dom chatted her up and suggested they might combine forces at some point. She told him she would think about it. Her sub thought to himself that in all likelihood nothing would come from these interactions, and he was probably right. The demands of her professional career kept her busy, and with what free time she had she was finding it increasingly gratifying imagining new was to use her sub.

Another night, again not telling him where they were going, she put him in the car and drove a few miles from her apartment. They got out, walked up to a townhouse, and knocked on the door. Their host, a thin pale man in his thirties, opened the door and informed them that most of the guests had arrived and were upstair in the master bedroom having an orgy. They'd have to hurry if they wanted to partake.

There were a few people sitting and talking downstairs. Mistress had him undress and put his close in an open white cubical structure off the foyer. She took her panties off but left her dress on.

They went upstairs to discover about dozen men and women, mostly women, entwined on the inordinately large bed. One guy was fucking a woman from behind while she had her face buried deep in another woman's pussy. Most of the group was engaged in some sort of oral pleasuring. Mistress sat on a large comfortable chair adjacent to the bed, hiked up her dress and had him get between her legs and lick her while she watched, electing not to participate in the orgy directly. She manage to have two orgasms.

As the orgy broke up, the guests made their way downstairs to the living room. The furniture had been pushed against the perimeter walls and there were more than a dozen very large pillows on the floor. Everyone sat on the pillows and began chatting. They reminded him of cats the way they casually laid about.

On the edge of the living room was a St. Andrew's cross. Mistress attached him to the device facing out. He had a clear view of the living room. He recognized a number of the women as professional dominatrix. He had seen their ads online or watch their videos. "So this is how professional dommes unwind," he thought to himself.

He was more a party favor than a center of attention for the evening. His Mistress would tease and torment him intermittently in between mingling with the other guests. If his cock began to flag she would stroke it back to full erection. She also twisted and nibbled on his nipples.

Occasionally, a guests would ask Mistress' permission to torment his nipples, squeezed his balls, or take other liberties with his naked exposed body.

At one point one of the pro dommes asked permission to bite his nipples. He recognized her from a video he had just see in which she beat a sub's ass to a bright read. As he moaned and groaned in response to her teeth, she stood back and said, "how delightful" in her thick British accent.

Another couple, whom he learned from overheard conversations where both switches, asked permission to use his cock to demonstrate a new spray-on lube they had discovered. After spraying an ample coating on his cock several guests were invited to stroke him to feel how silky smooth the lube was. He had to admit the lube was remarkably sheer yet slippery.

As the night wound down Mistress was explaining to a domme how he had become her "cum eater." The domme she was talking too asked for a demonstration. The domme called a bunch of the other guests to watch as Mistress stoked him to orgasm. He shot a fairly big load in her hand. She raised it to his mouth and told him to lick and suck it from her palm while the other guests watched and made comments.

Another trip she took him on she told him about ahead of time. She picked out a well-equipped dominatrix, who had not been at the townhouse party, and arranged for a two-hour session with her. She told him about a week before the session because she was making him pay the pro domme's fee and because she wanted him to think about where they were going and consider what might happen to him. She had fun teasing him about the possibilities of him serving "Mistress Elsa." She showed him a picture of her. She was an tall attractive blonde with ample breasts and an athletic figure.

When he didn't say much on the car ride, she asked him if he was "intimidated."

"I guess a little," he said.

She laughed and told him his concerns where justified.

Shortly after they arrived she had him strip and wait on his knees while she had a conversation with Mistress Elsa on the far side her large and, indeed, well-equipped dungeon. Elsa was of Scandinavian decent, but very much American. For this occasion she had dressed in a full-body leather catsuit that accented her tall curvy body. Mistress wore a simple summer dress. In striking contrast to his nakedness, they both remained clothed during the entire session.

Listening to their conversation he quickly realized that Mistress wanted to learn a bit from Elsa and take advantage of the vast array of implements and equipment.

One of the first things Elsa did was to suspend him from leather thigh sleeves. The sleeves were about eighteen inches wide, each basically a solid piece of leather that rapped under his thighs with the two ends of the leather pieces coming together above his thighs. Carabiner clips attached through the grommets in the corners of the leather sleeves to chains that were suspended from an overhead steel structure that looked like it had been custom made.

He was suspended in mid-air with his thighs parallel to the floor and jutting out at a ninety degree angle from his body; his lower legs and feet hung down toward the floor. His wrists were cuffed and attached far above his head to the chains that were attached to the thigh cuffs. In this position his chest, cock, and balls jutted forward while his ass was completely exposed and jutted out behind him. The weight of his body prevented him from closing his thighs. He was surprisingly comfortable. The cuffs somehow relieved the pressure on his hip joints. Even thought his feet hung just less than two feet above the ground, he felt almost like he was flying. He was utterly exposed and vulnerable.

Elsa grabbed his nipples and showed Mistress how he could swung back and forth. Then she grabbed his balls and did the same thing.

Elsa took Mistress over to the cabinet of impact toys and together they picked out two flogger. Elsa demonstrated to Mistress how easily his nipple, cock, and balls could be flogged in this position.

Then they went around behind him. Elsa pointed out how easy it was in this position to swing the flogger between his legs so that the tips of the tails struck his balls. The two women tried out a series of whips and paddles on his ass. Mistress didn't own any canes and had never used one. Elsa insisted that Mistress at least inflict a few strokes and be sure to leave a few "souvenirs" in the form of welts that would last for days.

When Mistress noted how exposed his ass was Elsa got two sets of black nitrate gloves and a bottle of lube and the two women began to explore his ass with their fingers. Elsa pointed out the angle at which one would penetrate his ass in this position and let Mistress feel this with her fingers.

When Elsa pointed out how she would have to adjust her fucking machine in this position, Mistress' face lit up. She had seen fucking machines in videos, but she had never seen one in person. Elsa excused herself and a few minutes latter came back wheeling in a fucking machine mounted on wheels.

The two women picked out what Mistress thought was a suitable size dildo, attached it to the fucking machine, and inserted in up his ass. The wheels locked into place, once everything was positioned Elsa handed Mistress a remote control. After a quick lesson on how to adjust the speed and depth of strokes, Elsa and Mistress pulled up a couple of chairs and engaged in a leisurely chat. All the while Mistress was using the remote to change things up as her sub gasped, moaned, and arched his body.

Elsa suggested another bondage device, so, they took the sub down and moved him to another part of the dungeon. Mistress and her sub had never seen one of these devices. It was a hanging leather bondage cage. It consisted of a weave of two and a half inch thick leather straps, all woven in a lattice pattern that formed diamond shapes. When laid on the floor the cage stretched out to be about seven feet long.

All the leather straps were attached to a round wooden disk at the bottom. Elsa instructed the sub to stand on the wooden disk. Then she pulled the leather straps up around him and attached them together over his head to a ring. She hooked the ring to a hoist.

As Elsa began to raise the hoist the leather straps gathered around the sub and tightened around his body. It was like one of those woven straw Chinese finger traps that tighten on your finger as you pull. Elsa worked with Mistress to adjust the negative spaces formed by the leather straps. At Elsa's instruction they pulled his cock and balls through to make sure they protruded and similarly pulled his nipples to line up to be centered in the appropriate openings.

12