Mistress M Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa had the sub spread his ass cheeks with his hands and centered his asshole on one of the openings. Then she lifted the hoist slightly and had him move his hands to his sides. By the time the hoist had lifted the wooden platform about eighteen inches off the floor, he was suspended unable to move.

If the thigh cuffs had made him feel like he was flying this device made him fell like he was floating. He felt a unique comfort that he had never felt before. He was contained as in a cocoon and the device supported and distributed his weight so that he was not using any of his muscles.

His comfort, however, was short lived, as Elsa showed Mistress how his body could easily be spun around and how accessible his asshole was. Elsa fetched a black rubber butt plug that consisted of a three-inch diameter sphere attach to a two-inch long thin rod that attached to an elongated oval flange. Elsa lubed the plug then plugged it up his ass. It was painful going in, but the pain subsided once it was inserted. Elsa then showed Mistress how she could hook her fingers under the flange and rock his body back and forth.

Next they turned their attendant to his nipples. First, Elsa took a flexible paddle and showed Mistress how his protruding nipples could be so easily paddled in this position. After thoroughly tenderizing his nipple with the paddle, they tried out a serious of clips and clamps. Each painful in a different way. They wound up putting a pair of alligator clips on his nipples. The pain was searing. Unlike other nipple clamps this pain didn't subside.

But this pain was mild compared to what came next. Elsa pulled out a container of small metal cloths pins. They looked like regular clothespins, but they were about a half inch long and the spring in these pins was much stronger than regular clothespins. The two women attached several dozen to his cock and balls. Then they each took a flogger and whipped the clothespins off his cock. It was the most intense paint he had ever experience. The cane was painful, but this pain lingered longer and was more intense at its peak.

He saw white flashes and thought he might pass out. Some how he endured. Then the women decided to do it again. By the time they were finished he was sobbing and tears were streaking down his face.

"God, I love tears," Elsa said.

When the women finally took him down. His legs were wobble. They had to give him assistance to stand up. Elsa got some suave and rubbed it on his welts. She told Mistress to take him home for some aftercare. He was still deep in subspace and hadn't had much time to process what had happened to him.

Mistress and Elsa watched him struggled to get dressed Then Mistress took him to the car. Once inside she asked him how he was doing. It occurred to him that she hadn't asked him that at any point during their session. He realized that he had never felt so objectified in his life. Mistress and Elsa were like two curios adolescents in a science class experimenting with a lab animal—he couldn't figure out if he felt more like a hamster or a rat, maybe a pig.

In the car Mistress put her fingers in her pussy and had him lick them clean. She announced that his night was not finished. He still had to lick her to several orgasms. That was another odd thing he noted about the session they had just done: it was not overtly sexual. But, for weeks, he would get hard every time he thought about it.

The intensity of the experience, combined with everything else they had shared in the past few months, created a deep bond between them.Both of them felt like they were continually getting closer to one another on a trajectory to some conclusion they could not foretell, but would remember the rest of their lives.

Which is why what happened a few weeks later surprised both of them.

12