Mistress McKay

Story Info
A school leaver returns to her headmistress for punishment.
5.5k words
4.62
16.2k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Mistress McKay's student

Part 1.

A young lady is found out. Lucy enjoys being disciplined.

'Oh, daddy. I can't believe you think it was good for me.' I complained, again, as we sat around the dinner table. It was the summer holidays and I had just left school for ever. A school for girls only where the management and staff were also only women. I didn't mind that part of my schooling; quite liked it in fact; it was the strict regime of punishment they had employed that I was discussing.

'And you knew perfectly well what they were doing to us!' I continued. 'You knew that we were spanked when we were younger, but as we rose through the years the punishments became worse, with straps and tawses and in the final year, the cane! Didn't you feel any pity for us poor girls, and more especially me, your daughter?' I looked at him accusingly.

He looked a bit sheepish, but took a breath and glanced at me as he reached for his wine. Mother sat primly opposite me, keeping quiet but with a wry twist to her mouth as I battled it out with my dad.

'No, my girl. I didn't feel bad about that. Not at first, certainly. I believed it was in fact very good for you to learn to behave well, and the consequences of not doing so. To submit to the discipline of someone in charge is a good lesson in life and corporal punishment is a part of the learning process. I believed it would toughen you up and prepare you for the real world. I'm sorry if the final year was a misery for you and I confess that I didn't fully understand the measures they meted out for the older girls. I apologise for that. However, you didn't come to us at the time, so I am assuming you decided to take it all in your stride and allow the staff to punish you when you deserved it.'

He was right. The final year could have been a misery because the headmistress raised the tempo of what we girls referred to as her 'game' for most of that year. Having learned to accept beatings from hand, ruler and tawse on our backsides as younger girls, when we turned eighteen, she invited us individually into her office to wish us a 'happy birthday'. This was when the new rules were explained, although of course we already knew as it was no secret in the school. She did, however, ensure that we gave her permission to do this by having us sign an agreement to the effect that as adults now, we would submit to her discipline, in whatever form it took, for as long as we wished to continue receiving it. She even advised us to make sure we cancelled the contract when we left school, otherwise she may call on us to report for punishment at any future time too!

In her office, she made us stand in front of her desk as she explained what was to be our fate until we left school. We had progressed from the previous instruments she had used and would now receive the cane as the finale for all future infringements of the rules. Previously, we would bend over her desk and raise our skirts, to be spanked or beaten with hand or tawse, or sometimes riding crop or whip, over our gym knickers, six strikes for each infringement accumulated through the week. But now this would progress. Not just would we take a caning of six strokes, but each week we had broken a rule and were summoned to appear before her, we would lose one item of clothing, removing it in front of her before we were allowed to request our punishment. And to make it worse, we were to start with just four items of clothing that we could wear; skirt, blouse, bra and knickers, and we would lose them in that order as the weeks went by if we were foolish enough to continue getting caught breaking the rules. Therefore, on our fifth occasion and every subsequent one, we would have to strip completely naked for our caning and plead with the headmistress to be allowed to do so.

'I had two terms of that, daddy. I lasted out eight weeks before I finally had to remove all of my clothes for her and stand with my hands behind my neck for her inspection. She always had an accomplice, often the matron or the vice principal but it might have been any of the teachers, to witness the punishments too. I guess that was so we couldn't accuse her of doing anything else or maybe it was because they were lesbians and simply enjoyed looking at us naked as we took our punishment. And then I had to beg her to cane me, on my naked backside. She had a special piece of furniture in the corner of the room, like an A-frame where we had to bend over the padded top. It was about three feet from side to side and we had to place our feet as wide as they would go on the footrest and grip a bar on the other side. It was humiliating, daddy. There were leather straps to hold our ankles and she sometimes used others to pull our knees as wide apart as they could go. Once she had secured our wrists in position as well, it was impossible to escape our punishment.'

Mum had a strange look on her face and seemed a bit flushed; daddy was fidgeting in his chair in apparent discomfort. I was a bit flushed myself, telling them this. It brought back some graphic memories.

'Is this true, James? You knew what Miss McKay was doing with our daughter and you didn't object?' mother demanded.

Daddy looked at us both and sighed. He took a sip of wine and tried to look remorseful.

'I've said I'm sorry, Maggie,' he started, 'and I meant it. If I had known just what a strange bunch they were at that place, I would have removed Lucy. But all I knew was that Miss McKay had promised to keep strict discipline and would bring Lucy up to be a good girl with a healthy respect for authority. I guess maybe she wasn't lying but her methods were clearly rather unorthodox. I'm sure there's no real harm done though. Lucy is a lovely young lady now, isn't she?'

He wasn't remorseful at all. Still trying to justify having me debase myself like that. However, worse was to come.

'Maggie. I think we should invite Miss McKay for dinner, sometime soon, so we can hear her side of the argument. Let's have her over on Thursday.'

Mother simply nodded in agreement, looked over at me and added, 'Yes. I think that's a very good idea. Lucy can show us what a well-mannered young lady she is now by being sweet and polite to Miss McKay and we can quiz them both together on her interesting methods of maintaining discipline and the results garnered through her methods.'

I was aghast. Oh, god no; not her, not now that I've left her school. You see, my complaining was the result of her very absence and my grumbles were fake. After our punishments, all the girls were interested to see the effects of Miss McKay's cane on their friend's arses and we became quite used to having to show our striped and bruised buttocks to each other every Saturday evening. The truth is, it became quite the challenge between us to see who could take the hardest beating. We even started deliberately getting caught doing things we knew would earn punishment and had a weekly competition. Smoking was an obvious crime as any subsequent caning after the first time was doubled to twelve strokes in the management's attempt to stub out that horrid habit. Instead, we often made sure we would be caught so we could win the weekly prize.

There were six of us at that time, and the prize we all agreed on was that all the others had to go down on the winner and lick her pussy for five minutes. Twenty-five minutes of pussy licking - worth winning! If we could make the winner have an orgasm, the one who achieved that got the same treatment from the remaining four. Who needs Saturday night at the disco when you can have that instead? Girl's boarding school, eh! Poor daddy. He didn't know he had turned me into a masochistic cane-loving, pussy-worshiping lesbian pain slut, and I wasn't about to tell him, or mum. But Miss McKay might, because there are spies everywhere and we got caught one night, six naked girls in the dorm in an orgy of cunnilingus. And then, I'm still trying to work out why, I deliberately forgot to cancel my contract with her a few weeks ago on the last day of term. I was still contracted to report to her at her whim to receive whatever punishment she wanted to give me, and I couldn't refuse, even if I wanted to, which of course, I didn't.

What could I do to dissuade my parents from this dinner invitation? Nothing, as it turned out and in a state of thrilled funk, I found myself a few evenings later greeting my old headmistress at the door while mum and dad were preparing dinner in the kitchen. I say old, but she wasn't really that at all. No more than 40 and in great athletic shape after years on the playing fields of the school. She was actually quite lovely to look at with her dark blonde bobbed hair and clear complexion, and some of the girls at school had quite openly had a crush on her.

'Welcome Miss McKay.' I stuttered, 'Rather unexpected, after leaving school not long ago but it's lovely to see you again. My parents wanted to speak with you about your methods of discipline, but I expect you already know that.'

Quietly, I added in a whisper, 'Please don't tell them everything. I don't think they would understand the effects that you had on me.'

'Why, Lucy, it is so nice to see you too, and wearing so much more than the last time I saw you in the dormitory with your friends. And indeed, your parents kindly forewarned me what the purpose of my invitation was. However, you appear reluctant for me to divulge all of the truth. I'm sure we can come to an agreement, if that is what you had in mind. Are you missing our meetings in my office? I am sure you are. I was intrigued that you did not come to me to request that I terminate your agreement to be summoned for punishment. Is that your bargaining chip for my silence? You still wish to submit to my discipline?'

I nodded, gulping shyly, acknowledging to myself for the first time that I was actually beginning to rejoice that I was still subject to her authority. She continued.

'Well, Lucy. If I promise not to divulge too much about your antics at school, I shall expect a phonecall from you within the next 48 hours requesting an appointment in my office. Do we have an agreement?' she gave me a challenging look, but with a twinkle in her eye, testing me.

'Yes, Miss McKay. I accept your terms. Thank you.' I responded, my pussy suddenly turning to liquid heat as a mental image flashed through my mind of a naked me tied securely over her A-frame with a blistered butt covered in red and blue stripes.

She noticed my flushed features and smiled triumphantly. 'I do believe you are already looking forward to your visit, Lucy. I confess I am too. Your parents may remain in ignorance of your depravities for the time being. However,' she added, 'if I do not hear from you within the agreed time, I shall feel obliged to reciprocate this dinner invitation. Did you know that there is a high definition camera in your old dorm? I have some delightful footage that I like to watch some evenings of your antics with your girlfriends. I'm sure your father would enjoy seeing some of that footage.'

Outright blackmail! Or it would have been if I didn't actually want to visit her office. I had grown to look forward to my punishment sessions with Miss McKay and she was right, I was missing them now.

Dinner was excellent with pleasant chatter about many topics until after the main course. Daddy started asking about her policies on discipline. She was careful to emphasise the legality of how she gained permission from the parents in general, and especially the signed agreement from the girls that they would submit to her methods.

'Is that true, Lucy. Did you sign a consent form for Miss McKay to strip you naked and cane you?' daddy asked, raising his eyebrows.

'Yes, daddy. We all did. We all knew before our birthday what was coming up but we accepted it.' Sharing the responsibility - not committing my individual self. Clever, I thought.

'It is a regime that most young ladies come to enjoy, Mr. Dean.' Added my headmistress. 'They grow used to the routine and it is necessary to raise the stakes as they come of age. In fifteen years, I have had a few girls withdraw from the school, but most learn that is good training for them and they seldom lapse from good behaviour before they leave the school in the summer. Very few end up losing all of their clothing to take a caning,' she looked over at me, 'unless they want to, of course. There are some girls who develop a need for discipline and they forget to cancel their contract with me. Several request repeated appointments with me long after they have left school.' Again, she looked over at me with a challenging smile, and then meaningfully across to my mum.

'Oh, really? Lucy told me she didn't last till Easter, and then she got caned, naked, on many more occasions through the final term;' Daddy probed, 'and that is why we invited you here tonight, to discuss the effect this may have had on our daughter.'

'That is true. She was part of a particularly rebellious group. It could be fair to say that much of the time it was group misbehaviour, rather than her own individual conduct that earned her so many visits to my office. I'm sure it has done her no harm though, has it, Lucy? I even wonder if you and your group of friends enjoyed it a little?

Bitch! My turn. Confess everything to mum and dad; how much I had enjoyed being caned hard and licking or getting my own pussy licked? Or will I keep it between Miss McKay and myself and return to her world of domination over me. How many sessions would she want of me for her silence? How many would I want of her? I had the feeling she planned to raise the level of punishment for any future visits to her office. Do I want that? Yes.

'Actually, it's true, daddy, that I was part of a gang and we did push our limits, and the school's, so inevitably we got caught and punished more than other girls. Maybe I should be blaming myself, rather than you. I'm sorry, daddy. I gave you a hard time the other night and I shouldn't have. It wasn't fair on you. I knew what I was doing would have its consequences, so I apologise to you all, daddy, mum, and Miss McKay, you were doing what you promised and I accept the fault lay, no, lies, with me.'

There. Everything, and nothing. Didn't answer the question. Brill!

Mum sat silently, looking at us all in turn with that wry smile on her lips and eyes alert. Daddy slumped a little into his chair and looked into his glass of wine. Miss McKay smiled triumphantly, knowing that she had won the bout.

'Mr. Dean,' started this dark blonde beauty, 'I think what your daughter is saying is that she bears you no grudge for sending her to my school. Her very confession just now leads me to believe she understands that the discipline was good for her and that was an example of its efficacy. What a lovely, polite young lady she has become, don't you think?'

What could he do but agree, and the conversation was cleverly steered away from the topic of discipline and punishments to what I should be doing to prepare for the future? College? University?

'I have some influence at our local college, if Lucy would like to consider studying there.' Miss McKay offered, to which I said that I was still thinking about what I would like to do and would be very pleased to consult her. Mum and daddy missed the inuendo of this and sat back beaming with pleasure at how well the evening had gone and Miss McKay rose to leave. I accompanied her to the garden gate where her car was parked outside.

'Thank you, Miss McKay.' I started, 'It really was nice to see you and I'm sure I will see you again very soon.'

'Indeed, my girl,' she replied, 'and I have upheld my side of our agreement. I expect you to do the same. Bear in mind, your forty-eight hours commenced from the time we made our pact, and each hour that goes by before I receive your call will earn you one stroke of the cane!' and with that, she climbed into her car and drove off. I checked my watch. Four hours already. Don't wait till the last moment, I'd better call her tomorrow. My panties were soaking wet and my pussy desperately in need of a rub.

I spent a sleepless few hours that night, dreaming that I was telling myself yes, and then no, and then yes again. I remembered the fun we girls had at school, once we discovered the delights of accepting our punishment and the rewards when we won our contest. I had won several times and found out that it doesn't take me too long to cum, squirting into a girl's mouth when she nips my clit with her teeth and sticks her tongue deep into my pussy. There was one girl who loved to lick our assholes so much that she engineered it that she never won the contest and she was the ass licker every week. We all tried doing that too and I found that I got a lot of pleasure from it, both giving and taking.

* * * * *

'Hello.' A female voice responded to the call.

'Hello. Uh, good morning. Is this Miss McKay?' A silence followed but I had recognized her voice.

'This is Lucy. I'm calling to request an appointment to visit your office. I apologise for not calling you yesterday. I planned to but my mobile was playing up and I couldn't get it to work until this morning.' It was true. I guess I just forgot to charge it on Thursday night and I had quite a lot to do on Friday and I forgot to charge it all day too. Now it was after lunch on Saturday and at last I was making the dreaded, yet so desperately needed, phonecall to my headmistress.

'You want to visit me? That sounds interesting. May I ask what you would expect from such a visit?' came the voice.

'I have been rather a bad girl, I'm afraid and I know that I should expect to be punished for it. As you know, I blamed my parents for the discipline I received at school and complained unfairly to them about it. I even tried to pin some of the blame on you, when I know and accept that it was entirely my own fault and nothing that happened to me was unreasonable. So, please, Miss McKay, may I pay you a visit to atone for my faults?'

'I see. And you deliberately delayed making this call to ensure harsher punishment, is that so?'

Rumbled! She is no fool and saw through my ruse like an open door. Forgot to charge my phone, my arse!

'I'm sorry, Miss McKay. It is now 1.30 on Saturday afternoon and the clock has been ticking since 6.30 on Thursday evening. I guess that's forty-three hours, isn't it?'

'And what is the cost of such delay?' she asked. She wasn't making it easy on me.

'I have earned forty-three strokes of the cane from you, Miss McKay.'

'Yes. And how would you propose to be dressed for such a caning, Lucy?'

'I would have to be naked, Miss McKay. I will remove all of my clothes and beg you to cane me naked.'

'Very well. I accept your request, Lucy. You may come to my office on Monday afternoon. A caning of this magnitude will take some time, so be here at two o'clock.'

The weekend passed slowly and I was impatient, anxious for time to pass. Daddy lent me the car; I told him I was going to consult with Miss McKay about the local college and the available courses and he was pleased that I was acting so promptly on her offer. Hahaha. Little did he know.

I arrived in good time at the school, having had a late breakfast and no lunch. It was a bit strange returning there, and as it was the holidays, there was nobody around. Empty, echoing corridors full of memories. At exactly two o'clock I knocked on Miss McKay's office door. For some reason I was nervous and jumpy, probably because I knew the number of strokes I was due was almost double the highest number I had taken before.

'Enter.' The call from within, and I opened the door and walked into the familiar office. Except there were two things I did not remember from before. First was an item of furniture that was very easy to recognize, although I had never seen one before. It was a caning bench, with padded supports for the knees to rest on and leather belts to hold ankle and thigh. To mount the device, one would have their knees a good eighteen inches apart, with the ankles at an angle to separate them even more. A raised surface to bend over with the upper body lower than the backside of the person on the bench, and more straps to ensure that person stay there. Oh, god, that's going to be me.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12