Mistress McKay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second unfamiliar sight was a young woman, only a few years older than me, standing with arms folded, looking rather daunting. On closer inspection, she would be at least three inches taller than me, around 5'9" or so and although her expression was serious, I could see that actually, she was really quite a stunner, with large breasts, shapely hips and hair similar to Miss McKay, dirty blonde, down to her shoulders.

Miss McKay was seated at her desk. 'Welcome, Lucy. You are prompt. That is a good sign. Do you remember how you were frequently late to almost every appointment when you arrived at my school? Well, clearly you have learned something.' She smiled, and then continued.

'Meet Miss Gruber, Anna. She is our new German teacher who will start next term. I invited her here to observe and learn about our methods here at the school. Anna is experienced in these matters and has enjoyed some interesting club activities back home in Germany, so it is unlikely that she will be shocked by what happens here today.'

I smiled nervously at Anna. I hadn't thought there would be anyone else here today. She eyed me like a specimen in a laboratory and then smiled and came over to shake my hand.

'Very nice to meet you, Lucy. I look forward to seeing more of you.' She said with a faint accent. Her English was excellent. 'Miss McKay told me that you requested an appointment with her to receive some discipline and she asked me to come and watch. Nothing would give me greater pleasure, I assure you, now that I see what a pretty girl you are.' She continued.

'Yes, Lucy. I think you should tell Anna what you have done to deserve punishment and what you would like me to do about it.' Miss McKay ordered.

'I complained to my parents that I had been punished at school and tried to blame Miss McKay for treating me so harshly. I did not tell them that I deliberately got caught breaking the rules, just the same as my girlfriends, and that we made a game of taking the punishment.' I began.

'Tell Anna what you and your friends did after your canings, Lucy.'

I was embarrassed. It was all very well knowing that Miss McKay had set up a camera and she knew perfectly well what we did, but to put it into words for a perfect stranger was humiliating.

'We used to compare who had been beaten hardest and each of us had to kiss the winner's pussy for five minutes and try to make her cum. There were six of us and everyone had to do that, even if they hadn't been punished that week.'

Anna's eyes opened wide, and a huge grin spread across her face. 'Ach, so! I knew I had chosen a good school to work in!' she said with relish. Clearly a girl after my own persuasion. 'But you are the only one here this afternoon, Lucy. Who will give you your prize today?' she asked, but I didn't have an answer.

'Enough preamble!' Miss McKay interrupted. 'Lucy, you may proceed with your request.'

I adopted the position she had taught us. Feet apart, hands behind head. Breasts thrust up and out. 'Miss McKay. I have earned your punishment and I humbly request that I be allowed to strip completely naked for you, and for Anna, to be caned. I earned forty-three strokes and beg you to administer them now.'

'Remove your clothes.' I was commanded, and I confess to making a little routine of it, perhaps to titillate Anna who was watching me with increasing interest. Off with my dress, just a wraparound summer dress, revealing the fact that I wore no bra and only a pair of cotton panties beneath. I didn't want the marks of the bra on my skin, and the panties would hopefully provide a degree of comfort on my way home. As I revealed my tits, I could feel my nipples tightening and hardening. They have been a source of great pleasure to me over the past few years, and when they get hard like they were then, they grow to about the same size as the end of my little finger. I stood straight and showed them off proudly to the two women and then lowered my panties and stepped out of them. Folding these two items neatly, I placed them on the desk in front of Miss McKay and adopted the position again, this time stark naked.

Anna looked a little redder in the cheeks as she gazed unashamedly at my pussy. I had spent the evening before shaving and shaping my pubes, so there was a dark but trimmed V-shape above the labia, but the lips were completely bald and as I stood there, they started to swell with horniness and I could feel the familiar tingle in my lower belly. Soon juices would flow. With a look to Miss McKay, and a nod of consent, Anna approached me and gently took one tit in her hand. She kneaded it for a moment and brought her thumb and forefinger to hold my nipple. She gave it a squeeze and I moaned and my knees buckled momentarily. She leaned forward and took the other tit into her mouth and sucked hard on that nipple causing another moan of pleasure to escape my mouth.

'Mistress McKay,' she said, 'may I secure this girl over the caning bench?' A nod was all she needed and she led me slightly weak kneed to the bench where I climbed up, placing my knees and ankles as directed. Anna brought the straps over my ankles and thighs and gave my shoulders a little push to have me bend down. My head was almost as low as my knees and my ass was the highest part of me, perfectly presented for a beating. It wasn't rocket science to work out that my pussy was totally exposed and I could feel it opening as I got hornier. More straps, over my back, pressing my tits into the surface of the bench and my wrists were secured down by my hips. A truly inescapable position, and here I was until somebody released me.

'Lucy. You will count and thank me for each stroke, and then you will request another. Each set of six strokes will increase in strength as the punishment proceeds. You are not given permission to howl loudly or cry for mercy. Bear in mind, you requested this, not I. I am not unaware that this will be a longer, harder caning than you have ever endured before, but I think you already know that it gives me pleasure to inflict pain. I shall administer the first thirty strokes and Anna will give you the remainder. I want to see what she can do.' A long speech to listen to but I got the message. Grin and bear it.

And so it began. Six relatively mild strokes, easily tolerable, count, thank and ask for another. Another six, slightly harder, followed by another six. Almost half way through and no problem so far. The fourth set harder yet, serving only to stimulate more than punish. I found myself wanting her to up her game, but kept that to myself. I knew Miss McKay's style and I was coping well, but I could feel the give-away flow of juices emerging from my pussy and sliding down my inner thigh. This wasn't punishment, it was all pleasure so far.

Miss McKay's final set of six had me lurching at each stroke, however, as much as I could being so tightly strapped down. My calling of the number and my thanks a little ragged, but still strong when asking for the next stroke, and I took all thirty from the headmistress without breaking into too much of a sweat.

'You may beg me to cane you now, Lucy' Anna was in charge now and I knew this was going to be more challenging. The first stroke bounced off my already scarlet buttocks and I knew Anna was as good as she had been advertised as. That stung, and I cried out,'Aaah! Thirty-one, Thank you, Anna. Please give me another stroke.'

She did, and several more, and each one seemed to be a bit harder than the one before. Now I was feeling this and it was hurting. At 36 I was at the reach of my limits and the endorphins kicked in. I barely felt 37 and 38 and I only had four more to take. 'Thirty-nine, Thank you, Anna. Please cane me harder.' I suddenly realized what I had said. 'I mean please give me another.'

Anna followed both requests and the next stroke was considerably harder, as was the next and the one after that. She was pushing me over the edge. One to go. But it didn't happen. Anna was looking thoughtful.

'Mistress McKay, most of the mistresses I have worked with like to administer punishments either in sets of six, or sets of ten. Lucy has taken forty-two strokes now. Don't you think she should receive the full half dozen, taking her 43 to 48. I know I would be pleased to give her six more.'

'I think we should ask Lucy.' was the response, and I didn't know what to say.

'If it pleases you, Mistress Anna, I am willing to submit to your decision.' I passed the buck back, not wanting to be the architect of my own destruction but trying to flatter her with her use of the title Mistress.

My god, they were the hardest six strokes I had ever taken. Each one making me shriek in pain and surprise. I forgot to count and thank, and I certainly didn't ask for more, but I got them anyway from this merciless young German dominatrix. I lay there, weeping quietly as the two women soothed my poor aching ass with balms and then I felt a strange sensation on my pussy lips and realized that someone was licking them. It wasn't Miss McKay. Anna was giving me my prize as I lay there still in bondage on the caning bench, and she was as good at that as she was with the cane. I screamed again, this time in orgasm as waves of bliss passed through me.

12