Mistress McKay Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy makes a new friend and has to report for punishment.
5.2k words
4.84
6.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Mistress McKay. Part 2

Lucy makes a new friend and is ordered to report for punishment.

It was three weeks later and the marks from my punishment had faded completely. I admired the reflection of my buttocks in my bedroom mirror and felt the now familiar tension building up inside me again. I was in need of a visit to Mistress McKay and I knew it would not be long till I was making that fateful phonecall to bring both pain and humiliation upon myself once more.

Daddy had noticed that I was walking a bit stiffly when I returned from my first visit to Mistress McKay's chambers and raised a questioning eyebrow at me as I eased myself gingerly into a chair in the living room.

"More than career advice from Miss McKay, Lucy?" he asked, not quite innocently.

"Actually, daddy, yes." I confessed. I don't know why. "She punished me for my complaint about you. I got caned again."

"And you let her do that to you? Now that I remember, there was something about a contract you had with her. Is she still holding you to that?"

"Yes, she is, daddy. The contract is alive and well, and I can't refuse if she summons me."

"And that's what happened, is it? She summoned you for punishment after our dinner the other night?"

"Well, not quite. Actually, I phoned her and asked her to do it. It was my way of atoning to you, and now you know. She caned me, and now I've paid my debt to you for that."

"Really, Lucy. You think I wanted you to be punished for that? I didn't. However, I see no real evidence of your apology. How do I know you aren't faking it?"

Oh, god. Daddy wants to see my ass, and it's covered in stripes. It was a serious caning I just took, but for no good reason I don't want to refuse him but I don't want to show him either.

"Can I show you tomorrow, daddy? I'm a bit tired now and I want to go and have a rest." In fact, I didn't want him to see how turned on I was, still, having just been brought to three crashing orgasms by Anna, the German assistant to Mistress McKay. But, strangely, I wanted daddy to see what his daughter had put herself through. What new perversion was I developing? I wanted him to see my bruised and striped ass. Where does this drive come from?

"Of course, my girl. Go and have a rest, but tomorrow I would like to see what your headmistress has done to you. You already confessed that you derive pleasure from exposing yourself and submitting to her ministrations. I hope you won't be shy with me."

I didn't really know where this was leading, but I had an idea. I could detect a swelling inside his trousers and I guessed he was getting a thrill out of the conversation.

"Yes, daddy. Just so I know, would you like me to just lower my pants and show you my ass, or are you hoping I will present myself completely naked for your inspection, like I have to be when Mistress McKay canes me?"

The lump in his crotch doubled in size and he reddened. "Well, darling, I think I should leave that decision to you, but I'm sure you can imagine what my answer would be to an offer like that, even if you are my daughter." He turned and left me to go to my room.

The next day, mum announced that she was going to visit her sister for the day. Dad looked at me and half winked. I guess he knew I was quite looking forward to submitting to his request and I certainly knew that he was looking forward to me doing so.

In the middle of the morning, he brought us a coffee and some biscuits and sat down for a chat.

"Well, Lucy. Are you ready to follow through on yesterday's promise?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy. I am. But I'm still not sure about how I want to do it. Shall we toss a coin? Heads I just drop my pants, tails I have to strip naked for you?"

"Okay, let's do that." He replied and delved into his pocket for a coin. He handed it to me with a smile of encouragement. "Two Pounds, darling. Two possible outcomes!"

I spun the coin in the air, caught it and slapped it onto the back of my left hand. Lifting my right hand, we both gazed at the shiny coin.

"Heads!" I cried out, half in delight and half in dismay. I was getting those flutterings in my belly again. I wasn't convinced I just wanted to give him a quick flash by dropping my pants. I needed a touch of self-inflicted humiliation.

"But it's always the best of three, isn't it?" I ventured, and daddy nodded enthusiastically. I could have left it there, but that wouldn't have thrilled me as much as my growing need demanded.

I tossed again. "Tails!" My heart rate was speeding up.

"One more try, then. Whichever way it lands, I will obey the coin." I told him.

I tossed again and watched as time slowed down. I caught it and slapped it down.

"Tails again, daddy. It looks like I have to remove all of my clothes for you now."

"Yes, Lucy. But only if you truly want to." He allowed me to renege if I wasn't up to the challenge.

"I've never stripped for a man before daddy. You will be the first one to see me naked. It's only ever been girls before."

I could see his trousers were under strain again but that was his problem, not mine. I slowly removed my top, then my bra. My tits aren't very big, but they are very firm and the nipples are dark like my hair, and thick. Right then, they were as stiff as pencil rubbers. I saw him reach out, automatically, like a child shown the sweeties, but he realized what he was doing and I was rather disappointed as he drew his hand back. My nipples were aching to be touched.

Next came my skirt, and then all I had on was my panties. As it was my ass that was to be the centre of attention, I decided to face him as I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. My shaven pussy, with the V-shaped pubes above was swelling as I exposed myself to my daddy, and then I spun round and touched my toes, presenting him with a full view of my naked ass. I spread my feet apart for easier balance, realizing as I did so that he would have a clear view of my cunt and asshole. I felt liquid bubbling inside me.

I could see him, upside down between my legs, gawping at my ass. The forty-eight strokes had made a pretty good impression on the skin and the cuts and bruises were still fresh. It was less than 24 hours since the marks had been made. Again daddy reached out, but this time he did not stop, and I felt his fingers touching my buttocks, stroking them as if to feel the raised weals. He was gentle, and his touch was not unwelcome. However, I knew then that I must stop him before he went too far. I stood up, turned around and looked into his eyes.

"There you are, daddy. You have seen what I had to endure in penance for my accusations against you. Mistress McKay has taught me well and I have no regrets. So, thank you daddy, for setting me on the path I hope to follow for the foreseeable future. Let's not discuss this any more. I'm an adult and I'll do what I please."

And for the three weeks since then, my skin repaired itself, daddy returned to his normal habits, mum made no incisive comments, which I had expected, and life was pretty calm. Apart from my growing desire to return to Mistress McKay's chambers for further instruction.

I saw Anna some time later, by chance, sitting in a café I often go into myself. At first I was startled and wasn't sure what to do, but she waved through the window and beckoned me in. The door pinged as I entered and a very cute young waitress came to meet me. "I'm joining my friend." I told her and walked directly to Anna's table. The waitress blushed and hovered nearby as I sat opposite Anna. Anna regarded her coolly and told her to come back in five minutes.

"Another of my conquests, Lucy. I may show you to her one day, or I may show her to you. Which would you prefer?"

Not the usual way to greet acquaintances, I thought. But as I watched the girl walk away, I sensed a saucy swing to her gait and it was clear to me that Anna wasn't joking.

"Maybe you could have us both at the same time, Anna." I retorted, feeling brave. "All you have to do is command me. You know what I'm like."

"Ja. This is true. When she comes back for your order, you will ask her something interesting." Anna hadn't seen me for a few weeks, but she knew what an obedient submissive slut I was and she had no doubt that I would follow her command.

The girl returned, and I soaked up her sexuality as she approached. Pretty face, mousy hair with a fringe, nice shape, medium-sized boobs, round ass, cheeky smile, albeit there was a nervousness about her as she drew closer.

"Cassie, this is Lucy. Lucy is a former pupil of Miss McKay's. I think you know what that means, Cassie. Lucy has a question to ask you." Anna sat back and watched the interplay.

"Hello Cassie. Nice to meet you." I started, a little nervously at the unorthodox meeting and Cassie nodded and smiled. "My question is this - would you please watch as Anna punishes me? She caned me three weeks ago, on my naked ass. Eighteen hard strokes. I want her to do it again, and I want you to watch as I submit to her."

Cassie obviously hadn't expected that, and she blushed bright red. Anna watched her with a confident smile on her face.

"Or would you like me to strip you naked in front of Lucy and whip you all over, Cassie, while Lucy watches you writhe?"

Cassie was quite a girl. Recovering quickly from her surprise, she said that she would bring us both a fresh cappuccino and come and join us for ten minutes as her break was overdue. She came back three minutes later and slid into the seat beside Anna, facing me.

"I like what I see, Lucy," she started, "and I know what I like. And I find you very attractive. I have visited Mistress McKay's rooms too, twice already; the first time in response to an advertisement I saw in a special magazine, and the second time because I was obeying her instruction to report again to her. That is when I met Anna, a few weeks ago. You see, I am a bit of a masochist and I am definitely a submissive. And I have no interest in boys. I like to take orders from dominant women. However, I am also a voyeur, and I love to see others at play, so when you asked me that simple question, my natural response would be yes. I would love to watch as Anna canes you." She shrugged, smiled and reached her hand out to hold mine.

"And, if I am ordered to do it, I will strip naked for Anna and have her thrash me in front of you."

"Wow!" I said, letting that sink in. Cassie has already told me she fancies me, would love to watch me being punished and is perfectly prepared to display her ample charms to me as she too suffers at the hands of her mistress.

"What was the advert you saw. What did it say? What attracted you into Mistress McKay's world?" I asked, genuinely interested, having spent several years under her authority, not by choice originally although my attitude to that had changed over time.

"I don't remember the exact wording, but it basically asked young women to apply for an initial interview if they wished to submit to the rigours of strict training and discipline to prepare for life in the outside world. It was mentioned that applicants would be required to be completely obedient to the 'headmistress' and would suffer punishment for failure to comply with her training. Of course, this ad was in a special type of magazine that I read, so I wasn't at all surprised when I arrived for my 'interview' to discover this was a girls-only invitation."

I was fascinated. I had no idea Mistress McKay had been running such a scheme even while we were pupils and students at her school.

"Yes," Cassie continued, "Mistress McKay is a dominatrix and I applied to be her supplicant. I had little experience of the BDSM side of things, but I had enjoyed plenty of pleasures with quite a few girl friends over the years, and I reported to her door at the tender age of twenty knowing that whatever she had planned for me, I really wanted to be able to cope with it."

I was getting excited by the story, and I could feel my pussy throbbing on the seat. Cassie checked her watch and said she only had a couple of minutes left. I begged her to continue her story.

"It was a half-day interview. There were four girls, ranging in age between nineteen and thirty-two. It must have been the school holidays, as there were no students around from the school. Just the matron and Mistress McKay that first time. They were both older than us and it seemed natural to me for them to be giving the commands and for us to obey them. They took us to the gym and for the first hour, we did some gymnastic exercises, not too strenuous, but as they barked out the orders to jump or squat, or lie down or stand up, or hop on one foot, we gradually learned to follow our orders perfectly and without question or complaint. Then we were ordered to strip to our underwear." Cassie checked her watch and sighed.

"Sorry. I have to get back to work. I finish in an hour. Can we meet later?"

Anna said she had to get back to the school, but I knew that my evening was free so I suggested we meet in a nearby pub at 5.30. Cassie agreed and as she stood up, she leaned across and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You were ordered to strip to your underwear." I reminded Cassie as we nursed our drinks at a secluded table in the bar. "Did you all do that? All together?" I was still a bit flushed from the kiss Cassie gave me as she found me waiting for her. Lips on lips. I barely knew the girl, but I reckoned I would know her a lot better soon.

"Of course. We were a bit sweaty from the exercise and it was actually a pleasure to get the clothes off. One of the girls, a redhead, was wearing a very sexy thong and matching bra. The thong had ridden way up into her pussy, and it was too narrow anyway for her to hide anything. We all stared at her minge creeping out the sides. She was a bit embarrassed. Especially when the matron ordered one of the other girls to pull it down and expose the girl. Well, who wants to be first, eh?" Cassie laughed.

"She wasn't the only one. We all had to take the bras and knickers off someone else. Soon enough we were all naked. Then Mistress McKay told us that we would be naked for the rest of the interview. If anyone didn't like that, would they please raise a hand. Crazily, it was me who raised my hand."

"'The penalty for raising your hand will be twelve lashes of the whip on your naked buttocks.' I was told. 'Will you submit to that?' she asked me" Cassie looked at me and winked.

"Of course, that's what I was there for. I told Mistress I was sorry and that I was willing to be punished. Anyway, it was a dream afternoon. We all ended up with marks and bruises from her whips and other instruments, but nothing that lasted more than a few days."

Cassie was so matter of fact about her experience, I was faintly surprised.

"You hardly know me, but you are telling me some very personal things, Cassie. If I weren't so turned on, I might be shocked at your openness." I told her.

"Well, I guessed any friend of Anna, and any former student of Mistress McKay must be of a similar mind to mine. And let's not forget, you're the one who told me Anna had caned you and you want me to watch when she does it again! I do hope that offer is still open." She looked at me a pouted, batting her eyelashes at me lasciviously.

I laughed. "Rumbled!" I told her. "Yes, of course it is."

We had a couple more drinks and found we were both very much alike in our characters and a firm friendship was formed. As we left, I promised to let her know as soon as I had a new appointment with Mistress McKay, and in turn, Cassie promised to try to be there too.

I called Anna and thanked her for introducing me to Cassie. I asked her how busy the appointment book was and learned that I would have to wait at least another five days until there was an available time, and, of course, I would have to call Mistress McKay to request my appointment. Anna knew her place too.

I called Mistress McKay on her mobile. "Good morning, Mistress McKay. This is Lucy." I had waited a couple of days since speaking with Anna before my needs overcame my lack of courage.

"And good morning to you, young lady. I was wondering what had happened to you. Anna told me she saw you a few days ago. What can I do for you?"

"Mistress, I would like to request another visit to your special room."

"Oh, really? And what would you like to happen there if I were to grant your request?" dragging it out of me, making me voice my depravity.

"Oh, Mistress. I would like you to command me to strip naked for you so that you can administer a caning."

"You want that? And what condition of dress are you in at this moment?"

I was in my room and indeed I was naked, looking at myself in the mirror, my nipples throbbing.

"Yes, Mistress. I am naked now. I feel I should always be naked when I am in your presence, to express my submission to you. That includes when I speak with you on the phone. I'm in my room now."

"Splendid! I do seem to have taught you well. And does your father know you are making this request? Or your mother?"

"I haven't told them, no. Do you think it is necessary? I had to show my dad the marks from my last visit to you. He noticed that I couldn't sit comfortably and guessed what I had been up to. I'd rather not tell him if you don't mind."

"Oh, my. And just how did you show him those marks?" This wasn't going the way I thought it would.

"I tossed a coin and lost the best of three. I had to strip naked for him, Mistress."

"Best of three? My guess is you wanted it that way. Very well, my girl. This is what I want you to do. You will go downstairs, dressed as you are right now, staying on the line with me, and ask whichever of your parents you first see for permission to visit me for the purpose you just told me. Speak loudly and clearly, on speakerphone, so that I can hear everything."

Oh god. I know mum is at home, and I know she will be having coffee in the conservatory. I heard the doorbell ring twenty minutes ago. I hope she don't have a visitor.

I opened my door and peeped out. Nobody on the landing. I crept to the top of the stairs and looked down. Nobody. I spoke quietly into the phone, telling my mistress that I was heading down and she reminded me to switch on the speakerphone.

I peered round the corner into the conservatory and there as expected I could see mum, sitting facing the door. I could see the top of someone's head above the armchair, facing away. Oh, shit. A visitor.

"Mistress. I can see my mother but she has a visitor. Please can I do this later?" I pleaded into the phone.

"No, you cannot. Enter the room and make your request as commanded!" came the stern voice from my phone.

It was loud enough to have mum look up and she saw me through the glass door. I was still peering round the corner, so she couldn't see that I was naked. She beckoned to me and I stepped into the room.

"Come in, Lucy. We have a visitor. It is Miss McKay. She dropped by on a courtesy visit just as I was about to have coffee. I wondered if that was you just now speaking with her on the phone. Goodness, you're naked!"

Blushing like a tomato, I entered the room. Naked, as pointed out by my observant mother. I walked awkwardly to the centre of the gathering and smiled and nodded politely to Miss McKay who was indeed the visitor. How she must have been laughing during that phonecall. I held one hand across my breasts and the other in front of my now completely shaved pussy, the phone helping to cover my embarrassment.

Mother looked astonished, at first, and then a curious smile lit her face. She gazed at me, studying my face. She'd seen me naked often enough for it not to be a big problem. Miss McKay looked me up and down and spoke a single word.

"Position!"

Immediately, I spread my feet, raised my arms and put my hands behind my head, still holding the phone. Elbows back, tits out, cunt exposed, buttocks clenched.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12