Mistress McKay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss McKay eyed me, as did mum, and looked questioningly at me, giving me my cue.

"Mum, Mistress McKay has ordered me to present myself naked like this in front of you to beg your permission to visit her again in her special punishment room at the school. As you know, I voluntarily signed a contract with her which is still in effect and I cannot disobey any command she gives me. As you learned a few weeks ago, I do not wish to disobey her. In her room, I will beg to be securely strapped over her caning bench so that I cannot escape, and to be caned by her and her assistants as hard and as many strokes as she thinks I should take."

It was a long speech and I was sweating by the time I finished. I was also dribbling from my highly aroused pussy.

Mum looked at Miss McKay, and then at me, eyes wide in astonishment. "Well, if that's what you want, dear," she said, "Then you have my permission." Then she smiled proudly and added, "I know exactly what you are going through, Lucy. Either you will grow out of it, as I did after a while, or you won't. Either way, I hope you will enjoy yourself."

Wow! What an enlightened mum! And did she just say she used to enjoy punishment too? Is that where I got it from?

Miss McKay stood up, smiled at mum and made to leave. Then she paused, looked at mum and said, "You know, Maggie, if you ever want to revisit your schooldays, you just have to let me know."

Mum blushed and simpered a little. I relaxed my position and looked questioningly at mum. She just smiled.

I accompanied my Mistress to the front door. She stopped and turning to me, said, "You can turn off your phone now. I recorded our conversation, of course." Fortunately, our front door is not directly overlooked, for as she opened it, she kept me standing there, still nude, and spoke some more.

"Your appointment is for four o'clock this coming Saturday afternoon. Anna has already arranged your new friend Cassie to join you. We knew you would call but it certainly made it more interesting that you did just as I was having coffee with your mother. The cat is truly out of the bag - hers too it seems. I am still deliberating on the number of strokes I want you to take."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I am also considering giving you a straight caning, with no warm up and no other instruments. That would hurt a lot more. Do you see how much I care about you, Lucy? Now, go inside and get dressed. And no masturbating between now and your appointment."

How will I survive?

* * * * *

Cassie called me that evening, bubbling with excitement. She wanted to meet up the next day after she finished work and we met in the same pub as before.

"Oh, god, this is great!" she started. "I can hardly wait for Saturday. What do you think she will do with us?"

"Well, one thing is for sure. We are both going to be naked and our arses are going to be beaten, hard. Are you really up for it? I know you have a lot less experience than I do, so she may go easier on you. But if she does, I'll win the contest and you will have to worship my pussy, and my ass, with your tongue."

"Anna told me about that. She said she did that to you last time and you squirted into her mouth. I'd love it if you were to do that to me. In fact, I'd love it if you needed to pee and pissed into my mouth."

"Wow, Cassie. I've never done that with a girl. Or a boy. Do you mean it? What would you do with it? Let it dribble down your face and body or would you try to drink it?" I pictured it in my mind and knew the answer I wanted to hear.

"If you promise to drink some pineapple juice at lunchtime, I'll promise to drink as much of your pee as I can. I've never done it either, but the whole scene seems so submissive and I'd love to submit to you, Lucy. But do you know what, seeing as we're both subs, if you piss in my mouth, I'm going to piss in yours."

"I'm under strict orders not to masturbate before Saturday, Cassie, and talk like this isn't helping me at all." We were on our third drink and Cassie leaned across the table. She kissed me straight on the lips again and gleefully replied.

"If you aren't allowed a wank, I think it's time you saw my flat. Come with me now. We can have a bite to eat there."

She wasn't joking. As soon as we got through the door, she ripped off her clothes, and dressed only in skimpy panties, started to disrobe me too. Three drinks and I'm anybody's and I went along with it happily. She slid my panties down my legs and I stepped out of them, proudly spreading my ankles and adopting the punishment position for her. She cupped my pussy in her hand and slid a finger into my sopping hole.

"Bathroom." She cried and dragged me through the hall into a sizeable bathroom where there was a big rain shower. She pressed me to my knees and as I knelt in front of her, she dropped her knickers and showed me her equally bald pussy which was now at eye level. Holding her pussy lips apart a small squirt emerged, followed by a stream of pee which she aimed at my face with clever use of her fingers. I was shocked and backed away, but she lifted my chin and said, "Open wide." I opened my mouth and took my first taste of piss. I was surprised at the heat of it, but the flavour wasn't so bad and I swished some of it around my mouth.

"Swallow!" she commanded, and I did. And my mouth filled up again, and I swallowed again. For a first time, that was enough for me and the rest of her flow sprayed my face and it spread down over my tits. She knelt down beside me and kissed me again, licking my face, and then down my chest to my tits, sucking her own pee off my nipples and breasts. It was delightful.

Like a gleeful child, she pushed me up onto my feet, and stuck her tongue out towards my pussy. She wanted me to do the same to her, and the thought excited me. Girls aren't the best at peeing standing up, but I finally found my aim and she lapped up as much as she could. Then she stood up so that I could return the favour of licking it off her tits. Oh, what lovely nipples she had, long and thick, hard as rubber and tasting of pee. This was how we found out beer also makes your pee taste ok!

We stayed in the shower, washing each other down with soap and shampoo in the warm water and had to run the gauntlet through the living room to her bedroom where she kept her towels. She shared with a couple of other girls who were watching tv. They whooped as we made our naked way past them, reaching our to slap our asses as we passed, shrieking in pretend alarm.

Cassie didn't do things by halves. She wouldn't let me dry myself. She toweled me dry, everywhere, arousing my lust as she did so. Pushing me back onto the bed, she straddled me, leaning forward to kiss me again, and then acrobatically spinning around to present me with her ass, and dripping pussy, 69-style. As I leaned up to take her into my mouth, I felt hers clamping onto my engorged clit, sucking it from its protective folds and making me cum within seconds. My god, she was good.

"There, you see. You didn't masturbate at all, so Mistress McKay can't punish you for that!" she told me as I left to go home.

"That's true, but maybe I'll tell her anyway, just in case!"

To be continued.

12