Mistress McKay Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucy and Cassie report to Mistress McKay together.
5.6k words
4.62
5.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Dad was out for the evening, leaving mum and me to have the chat I had been wanting to have with her.

"So, mum. What's all this about 'growing out of it', or whatever expression you used? Did you also find yourself on the receiving end of the cane when you were younger?" I asked, hoping to find out perhaps what gave me these urges.

"Just like you, Lucy, I was sent to a boarding school, and just as you have described your experiences to your father and me, I too went through a fairly strict regime of discipline. It wasn't as rigorous as what I gather Miss McKay enforced on you, but we did indeed have to report for punishment at least once a term." Mum looked a little flushed as she remembered her youth.

"And you grew to quite enjoy it?" I probed.

"It was a different era, and people were much less open about matters then than they are now. We didn't really express our thoughts and desires, and I've never really had to put it into words before, but yes, I suppose I did quite enjoy the sting of the cane. I didn't mind at all when I was sent to the headmistress for correction. We didn't have to remove all of our clothing either, such as you have described you must with Miss McKay. We just had our knickers pulled down at the last moment. A caning of six strokes was the limit, and although I sometimes wished for more, she never gave us more than six."

"You wanted more? Really? So you did enjoy it! I guess that's where I get my genes from then, unless daddy is into it too. He seemed to get quite excited when I showed him my ass after my last visit. Did he tell you that? He asked to see the proof and I showed him."

"I know that, darling. He and I have few secrets between us. He even confessed to me that he got very excited by seeing those stripes on you. He was especially delighted at the way you almost insisted on stripping completely naked for him. You may not want to know this, dear, but that was the best night I've had with him for years! Anyway, he told me that you, very maturely, informed him that was a show you won't be repeating. Rather a shame really, as far as my own love life is concerned, if that last time was anything to go by!"

Good grief! My mother wants me to get caned and show the marks again to dad so she can get royally rogered! What kind of a family do I have? At least we are all being honest about it though. Truth be told, it had been a giant turn on to display myself naked for him. I wouldn't be averse to doing it again sometime but that was a secret I would keep to myself just now.

"Well, mum. You know that I have received the summons to return to the punishment chambers in two days. After all, it was you who gave me permission to do so, standing naked there in front of you and Mistress McKay. That was embarrassing! On my last visit she gave me thirty strokes, but they weren't very hard. However, she has a young German assistant now and she gave me another eighteen, and those ones really did sting. That's what daddy got to see."

Wow. I'm talking with my mum here. She's so cool. I don't think I'm ready yet to tell her I was sucking the piss out of a girlfriend's pussy only a couple of nights ago though. That might change the mood a bit.

"Well, maybe you could show me next time. I'd like to compare against what I remember from the other girls at school after our six."

Now it's my mum who wants to look at my ass!

Saturday arrived and I was ready for it. I called Cassie in the morning and she told me she had drunk a large glass of pineapple juice at breakfast - just in case! We agreed to meet at the school entrance ten minutes early so we would both knock at Mistress McKay's door together. I had another idea but kept quiet about that till it was time to tell.

The school was no longer quiet; the holidays were over and the public corridors echoed with the sounds of footsteps and girlish chatter and laughter, bringing back memories of not-so-long-ago. However, as Cassie and I approached the private corridor to the headmistress's door at three minutes to four there was nobody else to be seen. Two chairs were placed outside, as if to invite visitors to sit and wait but I had an alternative plan. Explaining quickly to Cassie, who agreed instantly, we both stripped off in the corridor and folded our clothes neatly, placing them on the chairs. We would arrive naked, as a proper slave should at the door of her Mistress.

On the dot of four, we stood side by side and knocked on the door. Footsteps from inside and the door opened. It was Anna, who looked with astonishment at the two naked girls requesting entry. We, in turn, looked at her. She was dressed in black leather fetish gear - thigh boots, short skirt, bolero top and studded choker. A black cap adorned her head. This was something new.

We entered and adopted the punishment position, awaiting Mistress McKay. We waited for five minutes without moving or speaking, as Anna gazed at us. The main thing that I noticed was that all the familiar punishment furniture had been removed from the office. Now it looked like a proper office.

Then, the door opened and in came our mistress, followed by a naked woman whose hands were held, like ours, behind her head. Cassie gave a gasp, apparently recognizing the newcomer. The woman took up the position, matching ours, facing us and I noticed her red hair. This must be the one Cassie met on her first visit. Now she no longer sported the luxuriant growth of pubes I had heard of - her pussy was bare, completely, but red and swollen, with obvious marks suggesting she had been beaten on the cunt. She saw Cassie and smiled in embarrassed recognition.

The redhead was ordered to turn around and when she did so, we could see the effects of the beating she had taken on her backside. Of course, with pale skin like that, she marked easily but we could see the raised weals from the cane and the wider marks of the tawse. Her ass was glowing red. Turning back again, tears formed in her eyes at her humiliation. Four women were staring at her naked, whipped cunt.

Mistress McKay broke the spell, ordered the girl out of the room to dress and leave, and turned to Cassie and me.

"I do not recall ordering you to arrive naked, Cassie, Lucy. Whose idea was this?" she demanded.

I spoke up first. "It was my idea, Mistress. If you remember, I told you on the phone that I felt I should always be naked in your presence, so I talked Cassie into doing it as well. I'm sorry if I have done wrong."

"You have not done wrong for yourself, Lucy, but Cassie never made such a declaration, so it is she who will be punished for this. Six strokes from the tawse."

Cassie was aghast at the unfairness of this, as was I, but dutifully and bravely spoke up. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. I apologise for my bad behaviour."

"Now, since your last visit, I have been improving the facilities here. You will note the design of my office has changed. I now have two new venues, dedicated to the punishment of disobedient girls, as you will experience in due course. However, for today I have a different challenge for you. Are you both willing to obey me without complaint?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." We both responded together.

"Good. Anna will prepare you. Follow her instructions. I will see you in ten minutes." And with that she marched past us and out of the office.

Anna came forward with two leather masks and slipped one over Cassie's head. A quick glimpse before it was my turn let me observe that all that remained visible of Cassie's head was her mouth, below the nose, and her chin. I also noted that there appeared to be removable patches over the eyes, but Cassie's were in place, rendering her blind for the next while. Anna approached me and fitted mine; I was right, I could breathe easily but my vision was out. All was darkness.

Then I felt my wrists being held and stretched out sideways, cuffs being fastened and hearing a click as one wrist was attached to what must have been some kind of long bar as the other wrist received the same attention. I was now standing with my arms extended like I was being crucified, the lightweight bar resting gently on my neck. I heard the same sounds being repeated and guessed Cassie was being bound in the same way.

Next, my mouth was eased open and a rubber ball inserted, forcing my jaws further open as it filled my mouth and was buckled behind my head. Gagged! Clearly whatever was being planned for us, discussion and protest were no longer included in the deal. I heard a whimper from Cassie, and soon after made the same mild protest as Anna flicked at my nipples with her fingers to make them even harder than they already were.

Not a word had been spoken, both Cassie and I submitting to these preparations quietly, and now we were unable to speak with the gags in place. My tongue licked the ball gag and saliva filled my mouth. Not dry with fear, I thought to myself, but was beginning to wonder what could possibly be in store for us now.

I didn't have long to wait. "Now we will walk to the place of your punishment, ladies." Anna spoke gloatingly. I could hear the excitement in her voice. "Be careful as you go through the doorway. You will allow me to guide you."

And she did. Faltering steps, walking naked in the darkness, out of the office and turning to the right, we made our way down the corridor towards the main part of the school. Having spent my years there, I was able to work out where we were, and suddenly it dawned upon me where we were going to end up. Anna was leading us to the Auditorium, a room like a small theatre, with a stage and tiers of seats, fit to hold an audience of around fifty. As we approached, my suspicion was confirmed by the excited sound of girls chattering, growing louder as we arrived at the door. Poor Cassie wouldn't know the school well enough to realise this. I wondered to myself if she was as nervous as I was.

And I was nervous. Here I was, naked, exposed and gagged, arms stretched out to full extension being led through the corridors of a school filled with female students to what must surely be a painful session of punishment. But as those thoughts flashed through my mind, I felt my pussy melting and my heart pumping adrenaline through me. I found I was as excited as the chatter coming through the closed door in front of me. I was thrilled to be the subject of this humiliation. I detected fluids building up inside me and my breathing was coming in short intakes. My god, this was a turn on. I knew what must happen next.

I heard a mew of anxiety from Cassie, who was standing directly behind me. A slap from Anna, I assumed it was Anna, brought another, longer, wail, constrained by her gag as Cassie must have worked out what was happening too. At least the head masks should prevent anyone recognizing us. I hoped so anyway.

The noise from the room increased as the door opened and Cassie and I were ushered in, gasps and exclamations as a hundred eyes turned our way to see what was being brought in for their education and entertainment. Helping hands guided us up the steps and onto the stage I remembered so well from the plays, speeches and performances I had endured whilst a student at the school myself. I don't remember ever witnessing anything remotely like what was happening now.

Anna murmured in my ear as she led me across the stage to the place of her choosing, turned me around to face my audience and instructed me to stand perfectly still. In my darkness, I heard her doing the same with Cassie, to my left. A quietness came over the room as the gathered witnesses took in the scene in front of them.

Mistress McKay's voice instructed silence, and as the whispering ceased and silence ruled, I felt a release of liquid trickle down my inner thigh. The heat in my pussy was unbearable and had my hands not been bound, I would have been rubbing myself to a rapid orgasm. Anna came to me and removed my gag, whispering that I would soon be asked to speak.

"Girls." Mistress McKay spoke to the assembly with quiet authority, "As final year students, you all know, understand and accept the rules of this establishment. You have all signed your agreement forms which bind you to obedience to my rules of discipline. As this is the first weekend of term, I would like you to appreciate the seriousness that I will give to maintaining discipline in my school over the coming year. There will be no exceptions. You are here to witness today an example of what you must expect should you feel the desire to challenge me, or my staff."

An excited whispering broke the silence, and Miss McKay permitted it for a full minute before raising her voice again.

"Before you, stand two volunteers who came willingly to my office less than twenty minutes ago, presenting themselves before me. You will now hear them explain to me, to us, what it was that they were hoping for when they reported to me. We will refer to them as 'Girl L' and 'Girl C'. Girl L, you may speak."

This was obviously meant to be me. What the hell am I meant to say? Pretend that it is only Mistress McKay I am speaking to and tell the truth, I suppose.

"Mistress McKay, I came to you for discipline. I am still bound by my contract to you and when you ordered me to report to you today, I truly wanted to obey your command. I came here because I wish to be caned and to submit to your authority." I knew my voice would carry to the far reaches of the acoustically designed auditorium. Making this declaration in front of so many witnesses was liberating, albeit humiliating.

"Girl C. What have you got to say for yourself?" Mistress McKay asked.

"I came with my friend because I too want to be disciplined by you, Mistress McKay. I have visited you before and I return for further training. I want to be caned hard, please Mistress."

Cassie wasn't holding back, even knowing there must be a couple of dozen young girls hanging onto every word as they observed her naked body on the stage.

"Well then, girls." Mistress McKay addressed the audience. "Both of these young ladies have requested that they be caned, knowing that you are going to watch as I grant their request. If anyone wishes to leave, you may do so now, otherwise you will remain and witness the entire discipline session."

At this point, Anna came up to me and gently removed the patches covering my eyes. I was granted the gift of vision again. As my eyes adjusted, I looked over and saw Cassie returning my gaze. She gave me a smile of encouragement and mouthed a kiss at me. This caused a lot of whispering and I looked over to the seats. The first two rows were filled. I quickly counted that there were eighteen girls, all avidly sitting on the edge of their seats, nudging each other and pointing. I remembered most of them, having just left school only a few months earlier. Oh, lord. How humiliating to be exhibited to them like this. My nipples ached and throbbed in stiff arousal.

And then as my eyes roved further, I saw some of my previous teachers, the matron and some other, new faces. I was quite pleased now to be wearing my head mask and hoped none of them remembered me or recognized my voice. There must have been more than thirty people there, all gathered to watch me debase myself, beg for and receive punishment. Not one of them stood up to leave. I knew I wouldn't have left. I would be thrilled to watch a scene like this, so I couldn't blame them for staying.

Onto the stage was rolled a caning bench. Two of the sturdier teachers placed it in the centre-front of the stage, to afford the audience a closer view. Cassie was selected first by Anna, who released her from the arm bar and led her to stand at the front of the stage, facing her witnesses. She adopted the punishment position, hands behind neck, elbows back to present her breasts as fully as she could, ankles two feet apart, her pussy lips separating and already rather swollen.

Mistress McKay addressed her audience again.

"This young lady has admitted to Anna that during the past week she deliberately broke one of my instructions. She brought her friend here to orgasm while her friend was under orders not to masturbate. She has already earned six strokes with the tawse and I now award her twelve strokes of the cane, to precede any other punishment that is chosen for her."

Poor Cassie. But what am I thinking? It isn't 'poor Cassie' at all, is it? She wouldn't have told Anna if she didn't want to be punished. Hah! Clever Cassie. Well done, Cassie. Twelve strokes with no warm up. That's going to hurt!

It did. They turned her around and bound her over the caning bench, ankles and knees well spread to afford the audience a very clear, close-up view of her pussy and asshole. Bent over at the waist and arms secured down by her sides. Inescapable bondage for a hard caning. Mistress McKay herself wielded the cane and laid twelve bright red stripes across Cassie's buttocks, each one less than half an inch from the next one, and none crossing any other. A perfect caning you might say. Cassie remained silent throughout her torment, but then Mistress McKay produced a tawse and administered the six promised strokes on Cassie's burning ass. Following this, Anna came forward to continue Cassie's treatment with the cane. Thirty-six strokes, hard ones. She was snivelling hard before it was over. Released from the bench, she had to stand with her ass towards the watchers as I was invited to come forward.

It was a great relief to lose the bar holding my arms apart and it took a few moments for them to recover. Kneeling on the leg rests, knees parted wide, I bent over the bench and brought my arms forward, reaching for the restraints I knew would hold my wrists. Straps were buckled into place to render my legs immobile. Another across my back, not too tight, to allow me a little movement. I felt my nipples rubbing on the leather surface - delightful thrills coursing through me.

"There will be no warm up for this girl." Mistress McKay announced. I could not see my audience, positioned as I was facing away from them, presenting my naked ass to their view. I knew my pussy was leaking and was sure the girls in the front row would easily be able to see that.

"I sentence her to thirty strokes of the cane!" Gasps and whispering in the auditorium. "If she manages to receive them in silence, that will be the limit to her punishment." More whispering and a few giggles taunted me. Silence? I'm not sure I can manage that at all.

"Failure to endure her caning in silence will incur a penalty of up to eighteen additional strokes. All here will witness her requesting that the extra strokes be applied even harder. Do you accept my ruling, Girl L?"

"Thank you, Mistress McKay. I do." It was all I could think to say.

"Louder, girl! Let us all hear you."

"I must take my caning in silence, Mistress. Failure to do so will have you add up to eighteen strokes to my punishment, and I must beg you to cane me much harder than the first thirty."

I was in complete control as I spoke the words, knowing that she would make sure I failed her test. Tied down, naked, legs spread open with my bubbling cunt on show to an appreciative audience of young girls, I too knew that I would fail her test; because I wanted to!

She caned me in sets of six strokes, with about twenty seconds between each stroke. The first six stung like crazy, and I did a lot of gulping and taking deep breaths, holding them in as I anticipated the next stroke, and releasing it in a whoosh as it landed. No warm up, and I was in trouble. The next six, a little harder, were somehow easier to take, as the skin warmed up and I was able to gauge the expected timing and pain from each strike.

I was settling into the rhythm for the third and fourth sets, absorbing the pain, controlling my breathing and thinking to myself that I'm actually doing very well taking all this in silence. It was stroke number twenty-five that was my undoing, or my excuse perhaps. The cane struck me just at the join of my buttock and leg, soft skin, sensitive skin, and it was a harder stroke than previous ones.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12