Mistress McKay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaiee!" I cried out in surprise. I guess I would have done something similar even without the shock of the moment, just to bring the extra punishment upon myself, but this wasn't deliberate. Mistress McKay was making sure I would make a fine example for her students. I did. She increased the strength of the next five strokes but her aim was true and I managed to accept this increased pain in silence.

My heart was thumping, my ass was hot, my nipples were rubbing on the leather. Was I proud of myself so far? Oh, yes. Did I want more? Oh, yes. I could take more, and I wanted it.

Without the need for Mistress's command, I spoke out.

"Mistress. I apologise. I cried out and broke my silence as you caned me. Will you please award me additional strokes for my disobedience? The punishment is up to eighteen extra strokes. I request that I be allowed to take the full eighteen, and I would like to be caned much harder for all of those strokes. Please Mistress."

I gave a little sob to add to the theatre of my afternoon show but I felt ready for the harsher punishment. My ass was glowing, endorphins were coursing through me, I was massively turned on.

"Perhaps your audience would like to vote on that, Girl L." She addressed the girls in the two rows at the front of the seating.

"Girl L would like to be given eighteen extra strokes, ladies, and she has asked for them to be applied harder. There are eighteen of you to vote. She will receive one stroke for each one of you who raises your hand now. If you all keep your arms down, she will be forgiven her one single outburst and released without any further punishment. What is your decision? Mercy, or a harsher caning? Show me your hands."

I could not see the audience, strapped in position on the bench, but as I looked up I could see Cassie with her heavily striped buttocks pointed into the auditorium, and Anna. Anna was already selecting a different cane, beaming in delight. I could guess what the audience was deciding. Mistress McKay allowed them a full minute to make up their minds.

"Very well, ladies. Clearly the entertainment is not over for the day. Those of you who chose mercy will now leave the auditorium. The remaining girls will stay to witness the punishment. Unless you wish to change your minds, anyone?"

I heard murmuring. I even heard one of the girls whispering loudly to a friend, or more than one 'Go on. Put your hand up. You don't want to miss this, surely'.

Finally, Mistress McKay announced, for my benefit, the result.

"Well then. It appears that every girl in the final year wishes to witness you receiving the full eighteen, very hard strokes of the cane. Does that please you, Lucy?"

My god, she's spoken my name! Every one of these girls will remember me now. Giggles from the audience as they took that aboard too. And they are all looking at my pussy as it leaks the proof of my submission and humiliation.

"Thank you, Mistress. I beg to be given the full eighteen strokes, and I beg that the caning be administered very hard." Inviting pain and humiliation upon myself.

"Mistress Anna will administer the additional punishment. Anna, Lucy begged to be caned very hard. Please do not disappoint her."

Oh, god, she didn't either. It was agony, and I was moaning and crying at every stroke. There was no mercy given, that was sure, but after the first six or seven strokes, there was none wanted either. When it was over I lay on the bench weeping gently. Pain, yes, but also pleasure, pride and satisfaction. I had risen to the challenge and overcome it.

I was released and made to stand in front of the stage. Ridiculously, the girls applauded. I could see quite a few flushed faces and guessed more than half of these girls would be requesting the same punishment themselves before the end of term.

The schoolgirls quietly departed, and the auditorium emptied. Endorphins were still raging through me as my body struggled to cope with what it had endured. My ass was hot, red and heavily marked and my pussy in desperate need of attention. Cassie and I were reunited with our clothing which had obviously been brought to the auditorium by someone.

"Well done, ladies." Mistress McKay congratulated us. "Thank you for participating in my new 'Introduction to the final year' for my students. I am sure they found it instructive. I imagine some of them will be very well behaved this year, whilst others will surely feel the urge to challenge me. Now, I can well imagine how you are going to spend the evening."

She gave me a jar of balm. "I think you may find that helpful. Apply it gently, and don't worry, your skin will recover very quickly. I am proud of you both, and you have my permission to comfort each other."

Cassie had come in her car, so we drove back to her place, sitting a little gingerly on our throbbing backsides. Cassie had endured a similarly hard session to mine, and she was really upbeat about it, telling me she was looking forward to having a shower again with me and then rubbing on the balm. I agreed, hoping the cool water would take some of the heat out of my ass.

As we entered the flat, she called out to her flatmates. I knew them a little better now, after my first mad dash past them earlier in the week. They called back that they were in the lounge and to come through which we did.

"So, Cassie, did you get what you wanted?" asked Michelle, the cute one with the mousy hair and the small tits. "Show us, why not?" she added, gesturing with her hands.

"Okay, Michelle. I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Cassie responded, and without waiting for Michelle to reply, Cassie did a slow strip routine for her two flatmates. Beth, the other, taller and more solidly built one clapped and whistled as Cassie removed the last of her garments and turned her back to them to show off her striped and bruised backside to expressions of awe and sympathy from her friends.

Michelle was a trooper and immediately reciprocated, whipping off her top and her jeans in seconds, and then teased us all as she slowed down the tempo for her bra and knickers. She slowly slid her panties down and stood with her legs apart, hands on hips, pushing her hips forwards to emphasise her shaven slit. Above the lips, on her pubis, the hairs were still quite thick and abundant, making the shaving seem more sexy than a completely bald pussy. I'd never thought of shaving it like that before, but here she was, exposing her bald pussy lips only, rather than the whole thing. It made me want to eat her.

Beth didn't want to miss out, and she too stood up and stripped. Lovely big breasts and a neatly trimmed bush. I realized they were waiting for me to join them, and I did. Four naked girls in one room. What could possibly go wrong?

I was delighted when Cassie took me into the shower to wash me down, and it did indeed help to cool and refresh my parts. I was even more delighted when she suggested that I ask Michelle to apply the balm on my ass, as she planned to have Beth look after hers. Apparently, this was a promise she had made to Beth that morning and Michelle had immediately said she would love to soothe my punished bottom if I would let her. Let her? Ha! I could think of nothing nicer right then, although I didn't forget to kneel in front of Cassie in the shower and beg her to piss into my mouth first. I remembered her comment about her breakfast juice.

I didn't make it home till morning, having spent the night beside Michelle in her bed, both of us naked and exhausted from multiple orgasms which we had given each other with hand and mouth. Mother was at breakfast and gave me an inquiring look as I came in. I smiled sheepishly and joined her for a coffee.

"I stayed over with some friends last night, but you know that because I called and told you." I was being a bit defensive for no good reason. I didn't have to give her the full story.

"I guess you must have been tired after your visit to Miss McKay, Lucy. That's fine, and thank you for letting us know where you were. Did you have a good time?" Leaving it open for interpretation on whether she meant at the school or with my friends.

She continued when I nodded that I had. "You remember that you promised to show me the marks after your caning? I would love to see them, sweetheart." She smiled at me. Just then dad came into the kitchen. He picked up on the last couple of words.

"Oh." He started, "It's tell and show time again is it? Would you like me to leave?" Considerate daddy.

I was still on a high from the night before, and my lingering kisses from Michelle and Cassie as I headed home half an hour ago. I decided to give both parents a thrill.

"No need, daddy. You can compare with last time and tell me what you think." Once again, I decided to remove all my clothes, starting with my top, lifting off my bra to show them my tits. My nipples were stiff and dark, filled with blood and throbbing from the attentions paid them last night. A gasp from mother, and a groan from dad. Then I dropped my skirt and slid my panties off, exposing my shaven pussy to more gasps and moans before turning round to show off my ass, bending forward to rest my hands on a chair.

"What do you think, daddy? Is this worse than last time?" I asked sweetly, looking at him over my shoulder and noticing him readjusting his trousers as he gazed unblinking at my ass. "Or do you think I got away more lightly this time?" I added.

He coughed and cleared his throat, harrumphed a little and finally spoke out in a strange voice, "Well, the marks are quite similar to last time. It must have hurt like hell. Do you think she was too lenient on you?" He blushed, but didn't stop staring at his naked daughter.

"Actually, daddy, at the time, I reckoned I had had enough, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I could take more next time. I think I'd have to tell her at the beginning of the session though, in case I lose courage during it. I would only have myself to blame then if she went beyond my limits."

Mother, in the meantime, was also flushed and I guessed not a little horrified at the marks. She seemed not at all disappointed in the state of my ass.

"Indeed, dear," she said. "however, I expect these marks on your bottom will last a while, before you start thinking about the next time. We may need to check them again in a few days though, to make sure they are healing well."

And then, my parents excused themselves, saying it was time to go and tidy their bedroom.

12