Mistress Melanie's Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel grabbed a razor, and attacked my legs with it, removing every trace of any hair upon them. And then, with a wickedly delicious smile upon her face, remember I was firmly held in HER bondage, she turned her tool upon my balls and totally erect cock! What could I do to stop her?

As if she wasn't completely satisfied with her handiwork here, she also applied some hair-removal cream to my legs and sexual organs, washing it off after a few minutes. "There, that's better. Everything ready for your stockings to be fitted!"

Again, I lifted my feet off the floor, one by one, for Mel to encase them in that utterly sensual nylon. But, after she'd moved the stockings to just over my ankles, she stopped. It didn't take long for me to discover why, though. "SPREAD 'EM!" I obeyed, although my captor didn't expect or order me to stretch my legs all the way to the bed posts themselves.

Now both of my ankles became encoiled by two more bondage ties and attached to said bed posts. Which, I must admit, made quite a sight in Mel's mirror, my body stretched out and firmly attached to her bed. And soon there was the sight of my Mistress crouched down between my legs. Because now on both legs, one by one gradually, the sheer nylon began its progress upwards, towards the waiting suspenders.

Mind you, what the reflection in the mirror wasn't telling me, because Mel's head itself was in the way, was that as said nylon moved in its upwards trajectory, said balls and cock were constantly being subjected to the attentions of my captor's tongue! Licking, with an intenseness that proved difficult to cope with, my entire neither region became electrified, stoking me up with sexual tension and frustration. For it was clear that Mel was not going to push things too far, I sensed that there was no way she would let me cum here. And every time it appeared that she just might, she seemed to have the ability to sense this, and immediately backed off. Bitch!

Finally, this exquisite torture came to a welcome end, as stocking met suspender, and Mel completed their fitting by attaching the clasps. She rose to her feet, and now her tongue had a new task, entangling itself with my equivalent, as her lips met mine and she commenced a kiss that was just full of passion and desire!

Once she finished the kiss, note I had no say in the matter, Mel backed off a foot or so, then stood still. "Well, this is all very good, but I think I'm a little overdressed here. How are you going to suck and chew the nipples of my tits, which you WILL be doing, if they're covered in satin? Or service my soaking wet pussy if it's also covered? Don't worry the stockings stay on, I'll make sure that nylon rubs nylon, but two items need to come off. Right now!"

With that she made a real show of removing the panties and bra from her form, she'd had the foresight to place her suspenders under her panties, but she hadn't finished with them at all. She now had other plans for them. She moved back forwards until she was standing right in front of me. And, looking at my mouth, issued a command. "OPEN!"

She hadn't actually 'cum' within the panties that she placed inside of my mouth, but they were soaking wet with sexual anticipation. And now Mel showed her devious side as she used her bra to hold them inside. Within her mirror, once she'd tied the outer straps behind my head, and the upper straps together on top of my cranium, I could see myself looking rather ridiculous, with the cups covering my ears like some sort of muffs! Did I look a sight or what? Point is those panties were fully inside my orifice, dominating my sense of taste, and also smell to a large degree, and the positioning of my Mistresses brassiere would ensure that they stayed there!

Said Mistress climbed onto the bed, behind me, resting her head on one of my shoulders, I noticed in the mirror, her hands move through the gaps of the slats of the frame, one either side of my body, and heading for my neither region! One took hold of my rampant cock, whilst the other cupped my balls. Subjecting them to a, not so gentle, squeeze!

"Well, my sex slut, this is your first command. Not matter what I do with these, you are NOT to cum! Is that clear?" As the first hand began to stroke my cock, slowly, as her other tickled my balls. Bear in mind here, that Mel had already teased me almost to distraction while fitting my stockings!

Thus, I never stood any chance of obeying her edict, something that she was fully aware of, be in no doubt about that! As I tried my very best, yes I really did, to resist her I also knew it was a fight I simply could not win. Despite my efforts, the pressure 'down there' was building up immeasurably, remember it had already enjoyed a 'head start' as it were, with Mel's previous playing.

Eventually Mother Nature triumphed, I could resist no longer and cum shot out of my cock onto Mel's bedroom floor! "Oh dear," a voice sounded in my satin covered ear, "it seems that you don't understand just how this game works, do you? The idea is that when I issue a command to you, it is obeyed. And I believe that I ordered you NOT to cum! And just what have you done?"

Gagged, naturally I couldn't answer her, which she pretended to become annoyed at. "I asked you a question, slut, why haven't you responded?" I tried to. But obviously all I could muster was "mmmppppphhhhh!"

"Did your mother never tell you to speak clearly? How did you expect me to understand that gibberish?" Naturally I didn't reply. "I see, insolent as well as disobedient? This needs to be punished and make no mistake you will be! Just as Mistress Melanie decides."

Although Mel's first act of punishment was to actually completely release me from her lower bed frame, but both of us knew this was a purely temporary state of affairs. And although she now removed the gag from my mouth, her voice rang out again, in a very authoritative tone, "ON THE BED! NOW!"

Obviously, I was only too happy to comply, stretching out my limbs towards the outer bed posts without the need for Mel to order me to. "You want this, don't you?" She asked, almost in a gentle tone, certainly compared to how she'd been addressing me since I revealed my desire to become hers. The smile on my face gave her the required answer. "Let's see if you're quite so smug after a few hours in the power of my sexuality, shall we?" With her voice returning to a commanding manner. "Which, make no mistake, is just where you're going to be, for at least that length of time, if not longer should I so wish it!"

With that Mel went to a chest of drawers, opened one, and her hands emerged with four long silk bondage ties within them. "Do you have any idea for how long I've wanted to use these?"

"I guess for some time Mistress Melanie."

"Correct. But now it's time for the talk to cease and the action to begin."

Mel went to the corner of the bed beside my left hand and wrist. Within about a minute both had been tied to the bed post there, in such a manner that whilst it was totally secure and inescapable was not too tight or uncomfortable at all. It was clear to me that I was being taken captive by a real 'sexpert,' a woman who knew exactly what she was doing!

Mel walked around her bed, stopping at each corner, and securing my respective limb to the post of her bed there. So, before she fastened my right arm, both of my legs had fallen into her captivity. Of course she did complete the job, placing that right arm of mine into secure bondage, so this was it then. I was now tied inescapably to her bed, completely and utterly vulnerable to her desires, and totally under her control and at her mercy. And the look of pure lust on her gorgeous face was warning me, in no uncertain terms, that I wasn't going to receiving ANY of that particular commodity!

"Now then Darling, time to return to the subject of your deliberate dis-obedience! I told you not to cum, but you did. Did you expect to get away with that and not be punished?"

"No, Mistress Melanie. How do you intend to punish me?"

"You'll see. Gives me a chance to use another piece of equipment, again something I haven't enjoyed the pleasure of enjoying for some time."

Back to her chest of drawers, and she returned with a rather unusual gag arrangement. It wasn't a simple ball, or bit like a lot of gags, but made of leather it had some sort of socket, that attachments could be fitted to. Once Mel had placed it, and strapped it in place, very effectively silencing me, she produced her own 'device' to fit to it. A bloody dildo! Roughly ten inches long.

Once she'd placed it in position, Mel treated me to another one of her dirty smiles. "You see Darling, you've cum but I haven't! Doesn't seem correct to me, we need to rectify this particular situation, don't we?" Knowing just what she intended now.

Mel now climbed onto the bed, and straddled my head, using the solid bedframe to steady herself. Lowering her pussy gently into said dildo, until it was fully immersed. "OH YES! That feels good, Darling! I'm going to enjoy this!"

And the moans of pleasure that emerged from her lips, as gently at first, she began to ride this artificial cock of hers indicated that she was true to that word. As Mel increased the pace of her cycles so the volume of sound also intensified, until she was really pumping herself and almost screaming! Then she suddenly froze, her sexual juices started to run down that cock onto my face, as her scream became virtually piercing, completely filling the room. Ecstasy had fully claimed her, if, as she'd said, she hadn't cum beforehand, she damn well had now!

And being female, she could immediately 'go again' once she'd calmed down from that first climax. Naturally she did so then, treating herself to a second, and then a third helping, before she stopped this opening phase of the 'sexathon' it was absolutely clear that she was going to fully subject me to.

Mel then removed my gag, complete with its attachment, now demonstrating that her capture of me was far more mischievous as opposed to vicious. For she gently washed my face of all of her 'product' produced by the previous activity. And the last thing I saw, for the meantime anyway, was another smile, for as she fitted her blindfold over my eyes, she uttered, "now we are even Darling, you've cum and finally so have I!"

I felt Mel climb on top of my body, and soon her lips were attacking mine with real gusto. "Now at last, Darling the REAL action can begin, with you unable to prevent me in any way doing just what I want to you, how I want and for as long as I want. Which is simply cold, hard, raw SEX! I'm going to be shagging you now, with mercy the farthest thing from my mind as I intend to keep you at it again and again and again! Until you can take NO more and beg me to stop! So, are you ready for my sexual assault?"

Now the talking stopped as Mel slid her soaking wet pussy over my totally rampant cock, and she 'kicked off.' Slowly to begin with, but it wasn't long before she ramped up the speed and intensity of her actions until the first climax arrived, possibly a little too early, but that didn't stop it from bringing clear and obvious joy to both her and me.

For the next time, once my cock had become hard again, she took things a little easier. Which meant that delicious feeling of ecstasy took a little longer to arrive, but if anything, it was even more enjoyable than the first time! As the climax struck, and I couldn't stop myself form crying out, "MEL, MEL, OH GOD, MMEEEELLLLLLL!" I just knew I was trapped in the hands and power of a REAL sexpert! One of those rare moments in life when one knows everything is right, a truly memorable 'sexperience!'

But do any of you believe she'd finished with me just yet, after only two climaxes? If you do, then you clearly don't know this woman! As she laughed, I was informed that she'd just started.

Not empty words, as Mel kept me firmly in the grip of her awesome sexuality for another two hours, before I sensed that even her strength was at last beginning to fail. As was mine, of course.

But then, she'd promised to keep me at it, until I capitulated, hadn't she? Not empty words at all, remember she could lie down beside my bound body, and just use her hands to keep me stoked up. Which, of course, was just what she proceeded to do. Now it dawned on me, that I'd just HAVE to beg her, exactly what she'd informed me of. I'd have to swallow my pride, therefore.

"Mistress Melanie, I'm begging you, please stop! I can't take any more, you win Mistress!"

With that the blindfold became lifted, and her delighted eyes bore into mine. "So, I do it appears. Well should I just accept your surrender, or should I demand more?"

"Please Mistress Melanie, you really have finished me."

"Yes, I believe that I have. For now, anyway. So, what I'm going to do is this. We're both going to rest for a little while, during which time I shall release your limbs one by one, to offset cramp, and restore a degree of movement to them. And then I'm going to demand one more shag from you, then, and only then, we'll call it a night. But what a night Darling? I can tell you now that you've impressed your Mistress, I haven't enjoyed myself as much for quite some time, if ever before! Well done."

Mel was as good as her word, and because of the rest, the knowledge it would be the last time, or most likely a combination of both factors, we did make it a good one. And then she stopped!

Finally, I could move as Mel undid the bonds that held me to her bed, kissing me passionately as she did so. Because, and be in no doubt about this, the whole time under her grip and been everything I'd dreamed it to be, and then some more. She was utterly fantastic, and clearly knew exactly what buttons to press. But we were both exhausted by now and needed sleep. A state that both of us fell in almost immediately once we'd both visited her bathroom.

However, that wasn't quite the end of things, for come the morning Mel awoke before me. And by the time I'd come out of slumber myself, my wrists had been tied together and to her solid upper bed frame, meaning I was back in captivity to her, Mistress Melanie once more. And when she'd secured my legs to the lower bed posts too, she set about me again, fully rested by now. Not that I was complaining, mind.

She didn't keep there for too long though, before she released me and, as agreed, ran me home. With both of us totally electrified and just knowing we'd be seeing each other again. I was just what she wanted it appeared, and she definitely lit a spark in me, one that could very easily turn into a raging inferno.

*****

Now Mel lives with me in my house, and in the six months since that dramatic night we've enjoyed many an exciting ride together, both on our bikes on the road, where to my utter delight I discovered that Mel is a highly skilled and accomplished rider, and in bed. Mostly with me securely tied to it, yes in our bedroom, if nowhere else, femdom is most certainly the normal. However outside of that room, with the possible exception of the shower, where there's now a ceiling mounted ring for Mel to handcuff my, upstretched but not too much, arms to, we're a normal loving couple, with there being no dominant party and we are very much equals. It's clear that we gel superbly together, and do you know what, I might just propose marriage to her, to me she is very much 'the one.'

But maybe not tonight. For here I lay, naked except sheer nylon coverings on my legs, with a satin belt to hold them there, spread-eagled with my wrists and ankles surrounded with leather.

Naturally the cuffs buckles being fastened inescapably shut with padlocks. And I'm waiting for Mel, sorry Mistress Melanie, who's just getting ready in our bathroom, no we don't have an en-suite in our bedroom. Soon she'll join me, when she'll no doubt blindfold me, removing my sight, and meaning she can do just what she wants to me, totally unseen. So, once more I'll be completely subjected to,

MISTRESS MELANIE'S MAELSTROM!

12