Mistress Melba Spanks Sally

Story Info
Mistress Melba Black Spanking Queen, Spanks Sally.
2.8k words
4.43
9.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sally and I was born and raised in San Francisco. I am going to be 21 years old in two weeks. I'm a good looking white girl with long black hair, nice butt and 36D knockers.

My birthday was coming up and I wanted to treat myself to a special day at the spa. You know get my nails done, pedicure, facial the whole works. The more I thought about it however it was too bland a day. I needed something to spice it up and get my juices running. I thought about picking up a complete stranger and getting fucked but decided against it.

Then it hit me ... what would a birthday be without a good spanking! I decided to try and find a woman who could make my day complete. Since I lived near the Castro District in the Bay it shouldn't be hard to find someone. I started to surf the web to find a dominatrix who I could enlist.

I went through a ton of ads and pictures until one in particular caught my eye. Her name was Mistress Melba. She was a rough looking 35 year old black woman. The thing that impressed me about her was the size of the rack she possessed. Her tits were a 42E and had big brown nipples. If I played my cards right I might get to suck on them as a bonus.

I contacted her via e-mail and then waited for a response. I told her of my birthday and my fondness for big tits. I didn't take long for her to e-mail me back and arrange a meeting at a coffee house in the District.

The Saturday rolled around I got ready for the meeting. I wore a low cut stretch top with no bra and a pair of silk boxer shorts as agreed. I took a table at the place overlooking the pedestrian traffic on Castro Street. I got a lot of looks and smiles from all the dykes and lesbians who walked by. Suddenly I was aware there was someone standing next to me.

I looked up into the face of a Big Black woman and then immediately looked at her chest and was surprised it looked even bigger and firmer than her photo on her web page. "You must be Ms. Sally?" She said extending her hand down to me. "I'm Mistress Melba."

"Pleased to meet you Mistress please sit down," I smiled back. She was a big woman and clearly projected her power proudly. She sat down and we ordered some drinks and lunch. While the waitress was getting our food we made some small talk and checked out the women walking by.

"I'm very impressed with your appearance Sally. I love a good looking sexy white girl with nice big tits," she cooed gazing at my chest, "they real?" she inquired.

I know I blushed as she stared at my nipples until they got hard and poked out of the thin material to meet her gaze.

"Yes Mistress," I squeaked out, surprised by how nervous I was.

"I see there happy to see me also," and we both laughed in unison. Our food and drinks soon arrived and we ate and talked about ourselves. I couldn't help but notice her looking at my tits, and could feel my pussy getting wet.

"I think you and I will be getting together for your birthday Sally. I think we both agree on that don't we?" she said, stating a fact, rather than asking me.

Mistress Melba reached up and milked one of her own big tits through her blouse, oblivious to the other patrons in the Cafe. "I'd like having a young beautiful White girl on her knees worshiping my Big Black beauties. Would you like to be on your knees worshiping them Sally?" she asked holding her tit out like it was a prize melon.

I could only get a small dry, "Yes Mistress" out of my throat. I grabbed my drink and gulped it down to wet it down. All the while I watched her unbutton her blouse to expose more of her mocha colored breasts to me. I caught myself crossing my legs so I could rub my pussy lips together. My cunt was horny and getting wetter as I sat there.

Having finished lunch, Mistress Melba suddenly got up and told me to be at her front door at 8:00pm sharp on my birthday. She handed me a piece of paper with her address and phone number on it, along with a red lipstick kiss. She didn't like her, "Bitches" to be late she stated. Late, meant additional punishment she said to me with a smile.

She buttoned her blouse up and extended her hand to me. As she took it she said, "I will make your birthday memorable Sally I promise," and walked away.

For the next 3 days I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wanted each day to be my birthday so I could experience what she had planned for me. I received an e-mail telling me what to wear to her home that night. When the day finally arrived I couldn't wait to get dressed.

I went on my spa splurge and then took a long hot bath in the tub before getting dressed. I made sure to shave my slit as smooth as a baby's bottom. I pulled on a pair of black thigh high stay up top stockings that came up and ended just below my pussy. I complimented them by buckling on a pair of red patent leather 4" high heels.

I knew my top and skirt wouldn't be on very long so I didn't bother to make a big deal out of them. I did however choose the shortest and skimpiest skirt I had in my closet for maximum effect. Before I put them on I put gold studs through my nipples and a gold clit clip, on my pussy. I didn't bother with a bra or panties.

I got in my car and headed off for my birthday surprise at Mistress Melba's house. As I roared down the road I could feel my cunt getting wet with anticipation and my nipples were hard as rocks under my flimsy top.

I arrived at her house and parked in the driveway. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. After a few moments the door was opened by Mistress. She welcomed me and congratulated me on being on time and properly dressed for the occasion. I entered the house and followed her into the living room.

Mistress was wearing a beautiful thin blue Chinese robe with dragons on it. I could see she had a pair of leather boots on underneath but everything else was hidden from view. We sat down, and she poured us both a glass of wine and toasted my 21st birthday.

Mistress Melba then handed me a present wrapped in birthday paper. I opened it up and found a 4" Black rubber butt plug in the box.

"I'm going to make sure your sweet little white ass has a memorable birthday too Sally," she said with an evil laugh. "Time to get started with your birthday spanking girl, strip off your clothes now," Her voice turned from one of affection, to one of dominance, as she sat her empty wine glass down.

I stood up and took off my top and skirt. Mistress Melba looked at my body with a grin, "Nice baby ... very nice!" Mistress got up and removed her robe. Her huge mocha tits came into view and they looked even bigger than I remembered them.

They hung down lazily from the sheer weight and size. She saw me staring at them and said, "Don't worry baby you'll get a chance to worship your Mistresses big black beauties tonight!"

She instructed me to bend over the arm of the leather chair and spread my legs wide open for her. Mistress took out some lubricant and spread it all over the tip of the new butt plug. She positioned it against my asshole and slowly began shoving it in me. I felt her put her weight behind it and push me hard against the couch. Just as I thought the pain couldn't get any worse the big head past my sphincter and it sucked home. The pain began to subside when she let me stand back up again.

Mistress sat down in a high back chair and motioned for me to come over and lay across her lap. I actually had to waddle over and positioned myself so my tits were just past her nylon covered legs and spread my legs slightly. Mistress began rubbing my ass with her black hand and said, "This hand spanking is only to warm you up for what's to come."

I felt her put her left hand under me and take hold of my left tit and give it a firm squeeze. She started spanking my ass lightly at first and then more forcefully. I was a little disappointed with the spanking until I realized she wasn't counting the blows. I hoped I was in for a long firm spanking in her capable hands.

I looked back and saw her huge tits jiggle and rub against my back each time she struck my ass. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Mistress looked at me and laughed, "Can't wait to suck on my titties can you baby?"

I just mumbled a, "no" and licked my lips to which she laughed again and smacked my ass harder.

"You fucking White girls are all the same I swear."

The heat from the spanking was beginning to grow in my pussy. I could feel it getting wet as she worked my ass and upper thighs with her open palm. I felt her hand wander down to my muff. As she cupped it, she discovered my pussy clip and said, "Sugar don't want nothing shoved in here that don't belong Huh?" She said laughing at me.

She pet my sex and alternated a couple of spanks until she suddenly stopped and told me to stand up.

"Ready for round two honey?" She led me over to a corner of the room where there was a pair of black leather cuffs suspended from chains hanging down from the ceiling.

She buckled my wrists in and then raised the chains until I was fully stretched out. She walked over and took a red rubber ball gag off a table and proceeded to gag my mouth with it. "Don't want you to alarm my neighbors now do we," she said sweetly as she began rubbing her hands all over my body and then worked my tits hard pinching my nipples and tweaking the studs, till they hurt.

Mistress picked up a soft tail flogger that was lying on the table and began to rub it over my ass and tits. It felt so soft but I knew it soon would have a different feel to it when she began hitting me with it. I felt her rub her huge mocha tits against my back and down over my ass and I quivered with anticipation of what was to come.

I didn't take long for her to stop the foreplay and get down to business. The flogger made contact lightly at first but soon had a rhythm to it as she worked it over my body. The feeling was indescribably delicious. She took her sweet time in moving the punishment and pleasure around to all parts of my body. My cunt was dripping with juice down my leg by the time she stopped.

"Getting nicely warmed up aren't we," she said as she felt up my ass and tits again. I could only pant in heat as she walked over to the table and swapped the flogger for a menacingly looking riding crop. She slapped it against her palm as she walked over and stood in front of me.

"Time for your birthday spanking to begin in earnest young lady,"

Mistress pressed her jugs against mine and moved them up and down so I could feel their weight. Her tits dwarfed mine in size and girth. I sucked in my breath through my nose as she took up her position behind me. Suddenly the riding crop came down on my ass with a hiss.

I screamed into the gag and before I could calm down from the blow she struck me again. This continued for what felt like ten minutes. She spanked my ass and upper thighs with reckless abandon making my body heave and squirm. She laid the beating on heavy and I could hear her grunt as she struck the blows.

Just as she had started, she suddenly stopped. I had to admit the feeling was intense. It took me awhile to realize I had pussy juice running down my inner leg onto my stocking tops. My pussy was so fucking horny it was crying out for relief!

Mistress exchanged the riding crop for a leather strap. I couldn't believe she was going to beat me this way some more. I began to have doubts about whether I should have come here now. Mistress began the spanking again with the strap but much to my amazement it was not on my ass. She started smacking the underside of my tits with the strap.

"Smack ... Smack ... Smack," the sound resonated in my ears, and the heat built up in my tits. I looked down and my tits would heave up almost striking my chin when the strap made contact.

Mistress was smiling all the while she was working me over with the strap. When she was done she grabbed one of my tits from underneath and put a vise like grip on it with her hand.

She squeezed it firmly and then did the same to the other with her other hand. Her fingers slid up to my nipples and she pinched them between her thumb and fingers. She grabbed the studs that ran through the nipples and pulled them up, so I was standing on my tiptoes and grunting into my gag. When she released them, she gave them both a couple of hard slaps with her open palms on each side just for good measure.

I looked at Mistress and could tell by the gleam in her eyes she was enjoying inflicting the pain on me. She reached over to the table and switched to a wooden paddle. Turning back to me she said, "Time for your official birthday spanking as you requested."

She removed the gag, and told me to count each stroke and say, "Thank you Mistress may I please have another," each time she hit me. She didn't wait for a response from me and commenced to smack my left cheek with a blow that momentarily took my breath away.

I wasn't quick enough with my thank you so she said, "What do you say Sally?"

"Thank you Mistress, may I please have another," I was able to breathe out.

"No! You count, and then, thank me. That's the proper way of getting a birthday spanking. Let's try it again."

"Smack," "One ...thank you Mistress may I please have another?"

"Much better Sally, ... yes you may ...," she said in a friendly tone.

"Smack," "Two ...thank you Mistress may I please have another?"

"Of course you may Darling ... "Smack."

And on she continued until I had received all 21 strokes. When she was done with me I was a quivering mess. I could hardly stand, and my ass and tits were on fire from the spankings.

Mistress finally released me from the cuffs and removed the plug from my ass. She got me a glass of wine to help calm me down. As she sat back in her chair, she motioned for me to come over and kneel in front of her, between her open legs.

Mistress guided my face to her huge jugs and said in a sweet voice, "Time to pay me back for the birthday spanking I gave you."

She guided my open mouth onto the nipple on one of her tits and I eagerly started to suck on it. I grabbed both tits in my hands and began to milk and suck them as if I was feeding from a chocolate cow.

Her tits felt so huge and heavy in my hands as I worked them over. Mistress closed her eyes and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing to her. Before I was done, I also ate her delicious black pussy to two orgasms, as a thank you for my birthday spanking. Later that night when I left, I could hardly sit in the seat to drive home my ass stung so much.

Of course, this beautiful Big Black dominant woman, has become my Mistress. I see her on a monthly basis, so she can give me the firm hand, we both know I need.