All Comments on 'Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow♥️

This is an amasing story, so incredible, so belivable because how the characters are described. I hope there will be another chapter. Easily 5 star, one of the best stories i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most amazing story ever wish it never ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic! Shame its all over

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

This was the most mind bending and blowing story ive read in a very long time, it is not like any other MOM&SON story, i love That they had a D/S relationship and a damn good one at that, i love how they bent some rules, it would have been amazing to read if she would have bent hes will to take a real cock or when hes been worked over for so long and goes into subspace, she plants hints that he wants to try Cock, over and over again....

I truly love this story and hope you wirte more storys this style of MOM&SON D/s relationship, WE need more of THIS story ❤❤❤❤🌹🌹🌷🌷⚘⚘

You did an Amazing job with this story and i hope you do more of this!! Thank you so much for writing THIS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can u write a thrid part on this story please

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys, I'm glad you liked the story. :)

As for continuing, that's going to be a no, I'm afraid. I spent so long on this one, and I couldn't move on to any of the other ideas I have until I'd finished it, so now that it's done, I really want to move on to writing other stories.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

I'm not sure what to make of introducing the Ricki character.

There were times her attitude made me question who was the dom out of her and Mistress Anne and who was the sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, perhaps more than any other one I have ever read here before. I was sad when I got to the last page. It is the kind of story I think a lot of us dream of writing.

Thank you, I am going to read all of your others next, thanks again…Jambalaya _Cajun

chr1890191chr1890191over 2 years ago

Brilliant, loved it!

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

@greg50: A valid point, to be sure. The reason I introduced Ricki was to introduce sex as a part of their play. I set this up in chapter 1 - saying that Anne and Michael would not be having sex directly with each other, but might have sex with other people. For me, the solution was to use a person Anne was already playing with and include Michael in that. As for the confusion on who is the domme and who is the sub: Ricki is a switch. She is submissive with Mistress Anne, but can top (though doesn't always) with other people. This is quite normal in real-life BDSM relationships. I myself have played with people who switch like that. :)

@Anonymous & chr1890191: Thank you, I appreciate your comments. :)

venus_canvenus_canover 2 years ago

Wow what a wonderful story. You have the gift of slow buildup concluding in an explosive climax. Any plans for a follow up?

Venus

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

@venus_can: Thanks for your lovely comment. :) No follow-up, I'm afraid - this story is done. I have many ideas for other stories, so I was glad to move on from this one while being able to finish it with a "happily ever after" ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, I must of read the first part 5-6 times while waiting for part 2

Love the breeding aspect being used as as a seed producing tool for mistress to impregnate another sub. Would love to of known if was successful

If not a 3rd part can we have a little epilogue to let us know what happened after,

What happened to Ricky, ect

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Well, here's my head-canon... Yes, the breeding was a success. I did in fact have some extra dialogue written, that Mistress would send Michael a message saying that it was successful, and that she had accepted several more requests for her breeding bull's services. I scrapped that, however, and moved on, as I didn't want the story to become all about that. As for what happens next... I imagine Mistress playing with Michael for a number of years, Ricki probably being involved sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking awesome

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Reading the head-canon I think it was a good idea to stop when it did.

I think the description would have taken something away from the story.

I cannot explain why I think this, I just do

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Just really brilliant. Would have loved much more time spant describing istress Anne outfits, her dressing herself, slowly and carefully selection brassieres, panties, stockings and very high heels. Would like to have subs watching her dress then go to another sub. But well done in every respect.

ejherbieejherbieover 2 years ago

Ok that’s it you win. This is the best story on this site that I’ve read so far. And I’ve read quite a few. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible imagination and writing skills

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

@timbrewulf: Thanks - I guess it's always possible to describe more things. :)

@ejherbie: Love that comment - thanks a bunch. :D

Qual1Qual1over 2 years ago

It's very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story line//// Taboo yet,,,, contained.

Funny thing... I couldve written this story. Given my own expieriences

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a story, and so well written. Suspensful and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great super plot and writting.

Maybe room for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed eminencely. Well written

Dogman1682

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excluding the domme angle, men who like the story line are really line the sub. WE like our mother and want to give her every emotional satisfaction we can. My life has been pursuing this vein. I know I had thoughts of giving pleasure to females since I was 6. I never knew or asked my mother if she understood. I can bare out the thoughts as I am not giving my personal information. Just know the quiet ones are the most lecherous. I am not for every woman, but I am for the select few the man who would do almost anything if she just asked, in a subliminal way. Test the boy/man with a tease or assertive touch. The more he looks like a doe-eyed puppy, the more he will be pliable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Sex still sot enough details. Tje fact that he had a dildo in his ass and it got him warmed up is not the kind of details I'd be looking for.

And really no involvement of other body parts. Looking at tits. Feeling them. Being teased by them in his mouth and wrapped around his cock. He never gets to service any pussy with his mouth -- at least through page 8 where I gave up. At the very least he could have teased someone's pussy, edged it, but not allowed her to cum.

Not what I'm looking for.

Three stars.

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

75,00 words? 😳 I’ve been reading stories on this site for a few years now and never read anything so long. So that’s a real compliment. Although it’s two chapters I’ve read it as one stand alone story. Admittedly over several days.

*

Am I correct in assuming you are Norwegian from reading your profile and your name? 🤔 If so you’ve done an excellent job because it’s often the case to find a native English speaker who can’t write a short story with so few errors.

*

It’s a very good story. 😊 I have one stand alone bdsm story in my favourites, as in going back and reading it again a time or two. Other stories I’ve liked a lot but none has come close. I have to say this comes a very close second. The writer of that bdsm story isn’t my favourite writer, or even one of them, because over 80% of his output is lesbian and incest/taboo which is not my thing. My actual favourite writer only writes series and they are all bdsm based.

*

I was going to leave a comment for the first chapter but then saw the second chapter was labelled as incest/taboo and at first wasn’t going to read it. You can’t leave a comment when you’ve only read part of the story.

*

I see the last person to leave a comment, anonymously, said they only read up to page 8 and then left a disparaging comment. 😡 They had no right to leave a comment and because of that it should be ignored. It says something about yourself that you haven’t deleted it.

*

Anyway, I decided to read this second chapter. I would say right away I’m very pleased you left the incestuous part to the last 1000 words. I expected that part of the story to be much longer. So thank you for that. Any more would, for me, have spoiled it.

*

I think you got across him being able to distinguish between his mother and his mistress very well indeed and at the end, to me, it didn’t come across as him having sex with his mother.

*

I think, going by my own experiences (although I’ve never had sex with a lesbian, a mistress or my mother) you were pretty accurate in your description of the other activities.

*

I can see why you selected bdsm for the first chapter. In my opinion, bearing in mind there is only 2% of the second chapter you could, possibly, describe as incest I, using your thinking, would have selected bdsm again. Although, and this being only my opinion and therefore being entirely subjective, if it was my story I would have, taking all the activities into account including those with Rikki, chosen Erotic Couplings.

*

I think you are correct in your decision not to write another chapter. From what you’ve written so far it would end up being a standard incest story.

*

Finally, thank you for writing an actual story. Some writers write nothing more than sex scenes joined together by a few words. I’ve written one of those myself to deliberately titillate (if that’s the right word) a particular section of the readership. I’m sure many of those read this story and at the end couldn’t actually remember the story. 🙄

*

I will have a look at you N/C and EC stories but not the others. Keep up the good work. 👍

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: "not allowed her to cum."? Sorry, it seems you haven't quite got the premise of this story. It's the other way around. He doesn't get to tease or edge her, it's she who does it to him. I might write some D/s stories later where the man is the one teasing the woman, but it wouldn't be right to do that here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking loved it. I hope you continue it. full slavery, cbt, 2 slaves...awesome

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 years ago

Mr. Anonymous,

Submissive don’t get to choose to allow a dominant anything during sessions. That’s the whole point. You were looking for a story that would have the roles being reversed in the finale I’m assuming. Giving a story 3 stars based on your personal preferences is kind of a dick move. It was incredibly well written and plenty descriptive, it just didn’t go how YOU wanted it to go. That’s not how stories work. Hell, Mother/Son dynamics aren’t my thing at all but this was incredibly erotic and got my fingers moving a lot so, EASILY 5 stars from me.

Mr. Author,

Great job. Thank you

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NovemberComingFire: Glad you enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what Mr. anonymous is saying is that he should have been made to service the of another sub and then not let said female cum because the dom ordered him to stop not that the dom gets denied

VilHaMerVilHaMeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Sure, that could have been a possible scenario. It may certainly be something that Mistress makes him do in the future. In my head-canon, they continue this relationship for years to come, so there's every chance that something like that comes up. :)

WayneoneWayneonealmost 2 years ago

What happens with Mike and Ricki? Details of Mistress and Mike together? Need another chapter. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Too much pain.

The sex was too automatic. Lacked much eroticism.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good dialog.But I skimmed some. Not enough real conflict. Did Mike the bull knock up the first sub? Maybe I skimmed past that revelation. Ricki was the most interesting character. Will she figure out Mike and Mistress are son and Mother? Ricki is special, does Mistress/Mom want a more permanent relationship? Does she want grandkids.

Mike is kind, wise and giving. Mom and Ricki are sexy, but too selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make such a similar story of a female sub but with a more gentle masochistic approach than this.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I don't have any new BDSM stories in mind right now, but I'm sure something will come up in the future. :)

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

I stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. I enjoyed this way more than I expected to and I'm a little bummed that the author is not planning another chapter. I think there is more story there to be told, including something to do with the Dad we never meet. I can hope the author has a change of heart I suppose.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@CockedCap: Thanks for your lovely feedback. :)

It's true; I'm not planning to continue this story, because I don't like stories that never end. Once the main story arc has completed, I don't like to keep going just for the sake of it. That would also make it impossible for me to move on to other stories. Hopefully, you'll enjoy some of the other stories as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stories were great I just wish we knew what happened to Ricky and the woman that he was supposed to get pregnant. Would love to have seen the results of those unions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt something was lost after this story was finished.

I felt like I will loose my mind.

Please...

Please continue this amazing story if it is possible.

Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutely brilliant did not want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls continue this with one more part and make it finish with a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You could have a story telling Ricki's life with Mistress leading to her experiences with Mike, her questions and suspicions and maybe they all end up in a sexual threesome. You basically have the BDSM triskelion with those three. Mistress the dominant, Ricki the switch and Mike the sub. Though he could end up switching a bit with Ricki since those power dynamic changes between them seem to turn them on.

VilHaMerVilHaMer12 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Sure, there are stories that can be told, drawing lines out from this one. The reason I didn't go into details on the past relationship of Ricki and Anne was that the story is told from Michael's point of view. As for where the story goes from here, there are many possibilities. :)

belinda03belinda0311 months ago

So well done you are a true genius. You should write a novel in contemporary literature. You are sure to be successful. You have an amazing talent.

VilHaMerVilHaMer11 months agoAuthor

@belinda03: Thank you very much. :)

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz11 months ago

Great read although for 'my interests' i would have liked to read more of his being dressed in his maid's outfit and being put in servitude and humiliation.

I am sure there would be plenty of scope for further continuation of this story involving "Ricki" and their exploits together ? Perhaps Mike could bump into a newly pregnant member (50lashes girl) at the club ? and a pervert story woven around that ?

VilHaMerVilHaMer11 months agoAuthor

@pamelacdnz: Sure, there are many ways this could go and many things the pair/trio can explore. I've finished the story, though, so I'll leave the continuation to the readers' imaginations. :)

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz11 months ago

That is a bit of a dissappointment but it really was a gripping and addictive read, not to mention other effects it had.

goodwabgoodwab8 months ago

This is a tremendous effort, one of the best works on the entire site. For the first time, I began to understand the nature of a BDSM relationship and how Doms and subs manage it. While I was swept up in the story and immersed in the strange dynamics of relationship -- and found it fantastically arousing, I still couldn't understand how the domina could inflict so much physical pain on a person she professed to love. The descriptions of her elation and arousal as she flogged, tortured and sodomized Michael grew frightening. I had much less trouble relating to his devotion and surrender. Many thanks and much appreciation for your enormous commitment in creating this story.

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@goodwab: Thanks for your lovely and well-thought out comment. I did hope to make it a bit of an educational read on the dynamics of BDSM. :)

GRYFANxGRYFANx8 months ago

Phenomenal story. Amazing character development and growth through the timeline. Really very erotic and enjoyable. I just wish there was more!

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@GRYFANx Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked it. As for more... no, I'm doing what I do with my subs: always leave them wanting more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an educational and immersing fantasy?! I am sending this story to Some I know! Lol great read and as close to true lifestyle as I have read here. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gosh, I wish you continued this for a couple more chapters. Such a great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My god that was incredible! The torture was exquisite... The lovemaking wonderful.... Possibly the best story I've ever read!

GothicmixxGothicmixx3 months ago

That would have to be the best slow burning amazing story I have read in ages. The tempo and pace was just right. The background psychology was educational, instructional and flawlessly accurate. This was a joy to read, bravo!

VilHaMerVilHaMer3 months agoAuthor

@Gothicmixx Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

Once again, my joy at finding such a story and writer prompted me to extract myself, mid-page 8, and jump to share my appreciation. In the past six months, I've become more and more aware of a level of quality writing and ability to tell a story. Here we have a writer who can provide both.

I'm glad this is more of this author to read, beyond the rest of this remarkable tale.

As an aspiring writer myself, this inspires me greatly.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Heartfeltman: Thanks again. Enjoy the rest of the story. :)

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

I've enjoyed this very much. Quite possibly one of the better BDSM community-oriented stories I've read here. The incest genre is not something that interests me. Were that a hot button, I'm sure my appreciation would push my five stars to six (were such available).

As I mentioned in the first part, there are subtle references to the atmosphere and the emotions one feels at a public play space, and reading it conveyed so beautifully and with such insight made this a very special read for me.

TolgboiTolgboiabout 1 month ago

Amazing story. I did nothing else but reading it whole day. Normally, I do not like anal sex and so on, but your writing made me keep reading even with joy. Thanks man.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Tolgboi: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed reading. :)

salmanazimsalmanazim25 days ago

Nice story man. Start a new chapter. Add some kinky stuff and assworship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES