Mistress Moves In - FLR Hypnosis

Story Info
Sub male shares fantasies with Mistress to earn a surprise.
1.7k words
4.54
8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bill. I'm just your normal average looking single mid 40s guy. I am in pretty good physical shape and have a good healthy sex urge. I have a decent job so having Divorced a few years ago and no kids I have a lot of free time and plenty of cash. I like to hang out at the mall and girl watch. I'm not a perv I just enjoy watching young sexy women strut their stuff and don't see anything wrong with that. I'm a little too bashful to make the first move so I usually take my fantasy home and beat off.

I'm kind of a regular at the food court so of course I frequent the concession that has the hottest chick. She knows me by name. Her name is Kelly. I sit at my favorite table and like to watch her work imagining what she must look like under that unflattering uniform. She catches me looking every now and then and smiles but I look away embarrassed.

Tonight as things were closing up I was gathering my things when Kelly starts walking my way. Of course I look at her until I realize she's heading directly towards me and stops at my table leans over and says, "Hey Bill, I've got a problem in my apartment and I could really use some help. Are you free tonight? Could you come help a sweet young thing like me out for a little bit?"

Wow. I was not expecting this but blurt out, "Sure Kelly I'd be happy to help any way I can."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she smiled, "let me finish up here and we'll head out. You can follow me home."

Whatever fear or trepidation I had on the way over to her apartment vanished as she unlocked the door and we walked in together. It was a small one room efficiency with a lot of goth and black colored decor which it's kind of a turn on for me since it implies dark hidden mysteries and secret sins.

"Have a seat anywhere and make yourself at home Billy," she says pointing to the end of her bed, "I'm going to go freshen up and get out of these work clothes."

With her busy in the shower I decide to look around. She's got some interesting books on the shelf about tantric sex, the Kama Sutra, oh and here's some books on FLR which is female led relationships. Of course I had to check out the bedside table and open the top drawer to reveal a variety of dildo and sex toys. Well, I think to myself, looks like Kelly has more to her than meets the eye.

"Do you see anything interesting?" she asks surprising me and catching me red handed.

"I, uh, ah.." I stumble, As she comes over then gently pushes me into a seated position on the edge of her bed. She is wearing a typical full length bathrobe which covers her entire body but her hair is wet and falls over her shoulders a nice sexy look compared to what I usually see at the mall with her hair tucked up under her cap.

"Um, ah, what was it you needed help with exactly?" I ask meekly.

She is standing a few feet in front of me so I can see her whole Bathrobe covered body at a glance as she explains that she has to move out of this place and is looking for a new roommate.

"Oh, That's interesting. So you need help moving?" I asked.

"No Billy I need somewhere to move to and I thought of you," she says.

"Me? why me?"

"Because I can tell you are a natural submissive and would like to surrender and serve a dominant woman, am I right about that?" She says as her robe opens and drops to the floor along with my open mouth. Standing before me is a fantasy goddess of my wet dreams. She has fish net thigh high stockings. A pair of black thin see thru panties a bare stomach nicely firm then a black and red corset which lifts her breasts into 2 rounded grapefruit size titties. The nipples must be right under there since I can see the semicircle top of her tan brown areola.

'WOW" is the only sound I can muster verbally but my cock quickly rises and begins to form a bulge in my tight jeans.

She smiles then sits next to me. Her perfume is distinct and erotic, a little earthy. Am I smelling her arousal? I wonder.

"Now Billy, before we get into the logistics of maybe me moving in with you, lets play a little game together OK?"

"Uh, yes, sure.." I stumble.

"Well, first thing, let's get off to the right start. From now on when we are in a private space together, don't you think you should address me as Mistress instead of Kelly?"

"Yes Mistress Kelly," I repeat mindlessly and by that I mean I have already succumbed to her beauty and power, I am fully aroused and head over heals excited to be here with her and would do anything she asked. I can not believe my good fortune.

"And WHY is that my pet?" she asks.

"I should call you Mistress because it designates the power relationship between us. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I am so grateful to be here with you I want to do anything you ask, please let me serve you and pleasure you."

She giggles and says, "yes my pet now you have the right idea." as she pets my head and runs her fingers through my hair arousing me more than I thought I was.

"Well, what will please me now," she says, "is for you to put this blindfold over your eyes, then lay on your back and put your head on my lap."

As I stretch out along the bed, my hard cock readjusts itself into that nice and long sideways place, still pressing against my tight jeans and obvious to her. I rest my head on her lap between her closed legs and can feel the warmth of her panty covered pussy just a few inches from my face.

"Now take a few deep breaths and relax," she coos while gently petting my head from the forehead backward, slowly, gently, while she tells me to relax into the comfort of her beautiful body, protected by her, safe with her, secure in her lap where I belong.

"Now Billy, tell Mistress your fantasies," she says.

I clam up in silence. Suddenly I feel just the slightest touch around the outsides of my jean covered cock....like she is slowly, gently circling it, up one side and down the other without touching it.

"There now Billy," she says, "Mistress knows you have secret sexual fantasies....tell me what you think of when you masturbate."

"I,I think of Kelly..."I whisper.

"And what is Kelly doing?" she asks.

"I am not worthy of her beauty. She is so powerful I feel so blessed just to be able to watch her. I love watching her as she twists and turns I get to see her beautiful body."

"Such a good boy," I hear my Mistress say, "and if you could do anything with Kelly what would you do?"

"oh" I say with some excitement, "I would love to massage her feet and feel it on my hard cock" suddenly I feel a stroke up and down my straining manhood.

"I see you like that my pet. What else would you like to do if you could do anything?"

"She has the most beautiful breasts. I have jerked off many times imagining her bouncy tits in my face."

"Oh that sounds exciting," says Mistress, "what other fantasies do you have Billy?"

"oh I,. I, can't say it's too embarrassing." suddenly I feel the gentle rubbing along my achey hard cock again, I squirm from the arousal and blurt out, "her ass, her beautiful bottom, it is so round, it is so perfect, I want it so much, I would be so happy to kiss it and love it and pleasure her."

"Very good boy," says Mistress as I feel the rubbing getting firmer and I start to gently rock my hips to meet the touch. "Tell me what else you fantasize about Billy."

"Oh mistress," I blurt out, " I know I'm not worthy to even speak the word - pussy - much less be able to see it, taste it, and touch it. I dream about it. I would love to taste it - to lick it - to taste her warm juicy nectar as she cums on my face," I say as the rubbing on my cock gets firmer and harder and I thrust up and down a little harder because I feel achy all over and ready to orgasm. Then the rubbing stops.

"Very good my horny pet," says Mistress, "you can have all those things and more if you let Kelly move in with you and live in your apartment. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Wouldn't it be wonderful to see her every day? to worship her? to do what she says? To be her slave? to obey her? would you like that my slave? would you like Kelly to move in with you?"

"Oh yes, yes, I would," I cry out.

"You'll have to wear a chastity cage you know and only orgasm when she says so. Can you do that my pet?"

"Yes, yes, I will do it," I cry out again with enthusiasm.

"Very good my pet," Mistress says as the rubbing begins again harder and firmer, "and for your reward I'm going to count backwards from 3 and when I say zero you may open your eyes, cum and see the answer to your prayer."

"3" the rubbing is harder, I press my cock into the pressure.

"2" I feel myself get weak all over as if my whole body is about to explode.

"1" I feel the blindfold come off.

"and ZERO"

OH MY GOD I look up and see the bottoms of Kelly's beautiful TITS naked and bare above me, standing straight out, supported by the cups of the corset, her nipples HARD AND ERECT my cock EXPLODES in CUM as she rubs harder and firmer as I moan her name, "Kelly....Kelly..."