Convincing Kevin Pt. 01

Story Info
A budding FLR leads to wife convincing hubby to be her cuck.
2.1k words
4.21
65.3k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midevo8
midevo8
72 Followers

PART 1

Katie and Kevin had been dabbling in chastity for several years. Recently Katie had really began to enjoy the control she had over Kevin. Not only his orgasms but more the other areas of their lives. She loved the attention she had over him when he would start to get desperate. How closely he listened to her when she spoke - things that never would happen without chastity.

Kevin and Katie had been married for years but were still young enough to have a healthy sex life and adventurous enough to keep things entertaining for themselves. Kevin more so than Katie but she was no slouch either.

As of Kevin's most recent lockup, he hadn't been unlocked from his cage, (except for scheduled shaving time which was closely monitored) for 17 days. Katie was beginning to miss the feeling of a hot throbbing cock inside of her - a feeling that their healthy toy collection could not quite fulfill. Kevin's cock was never quite enough for Katie. Although she hated to admit it, she always had to use toys to finish the job. Without her wand vibrator, she would be miserable. Now that she was loving the attention that Kevin's desire afforded her, she was not in a hurry to ruin that by having him cum and go back to square one.

For the first time in her marriage she noticed her eyes wandering a bit whenever she was out. Taking a bit more time to notice the size of a mans arms on the street, the smell of another's cologne in the grocery store, or the size of a guys bulge when waiting in line at an appointment. The gaze of several men on her ass as she walked by in yoga pants. She remembered many months ago that Kevin confessed that cuckolding - him giving her permission to sleep around while he remained faithful - was something that really aroused him. At the time she immediately dismissed it and said she couldn't do that. Then she recanted and said she could do it when he was old and couldn't get it up anymore. Now, months later she was coming to the realization the interesting opportunity she was given and was starting to wrap her head around the idea.

She already knew that she wanted someone well endowed, something that she had never experienced with her limited sexual partners. She knew she wanted someone older, more experienced - something about the wisdom of men slightly older was very attractive to Katie. She also knew she wanted someone that was dominant. Someone that could give her an experience that she has always wanted to try - but Kevin was unable to truly give her.

The question was how would she find this special man, and how would she bring it up to Kevin? These are the thoughts that swirled around Katie's head as she drifted off to sleep for several nights. These are the thoughts that crept into her mind as she daydreamed at work or at home. After some time she came up with a simple idea.

She texted Kevin that he was in for a treat tonight. It had been 19 days since he was last unlocked although she had milked his prostate to make sure his little balls weren't quite so full 7 days ago. The promise of a "treat" for Kevin was enough to get his mind racing. Was he going to get intercourse? Would he get to cum? Or would this be another torturous night of teasing and denial that he simultaneously loved and hated?

She waited in bed sipping her wine that Kevin had poured for her while he put the kids to bed. One of the many perks that his obedience afforded her in the evenings. As soon as he got into the bedroom she firmly said "lock the door and undress now, let me see that cute little cock stuffed inside that tiny cage."

"Yes Miss Katie." Titles were something new to their relationship and she found she enjoyed the tiny bit of dominance it provided her with every use. Kevin quickly stripped down after locking the door and sat on the bed.

"Lie down with your arms up my little chastity boy" Katie playfully commanded.

Already loving the direction this night was going Kevin quickly complied as Katie fastened the restraint system to Kevin's wrists and ankles, maybe a bit more taut than she had in previous nights. "You have been such a good little bitch for me lately, haven't you subby?" She whispered in Kevin's ear as she was done restraining him.

He nodded as he looked into her eyes. "Thank you Miss Katie. I have been trying my best."

"And how long has it been since you have been unlocked?" She continued.

"19 days since you unlocked me Miss Katie." he admitted to her. He kept track with an app on his phone that he frequently checked.

She leaned over his naked body, only his tiny metal prison keeping his erection from fulfilling it's wish. The key to his caged cock dangled forward from between her soft breasts and onto his bare chest. "Well I think we should change that," she said with a smile.

Katie, wearing a comfortable, yet revealing black shirt with red pajama shorts, unlocked Kevin from his cage, slowly but surely.

Immediately his cock sprang to life. "Eager little guy, isn't he?" She joked. Kevin turned red. He not-so-secretly loved all the humiliation talk, especially the small penis humiliation she had grown fond of.

Kevin wallowed in the simple pleasure that having an unrestricted erection can give. His excitement was mounting and all of his senses were heightened. He could smell Katie's feminine scent that drove him so wild. Just the soft physical contact of Katie's knees up against his side gave him a warming sensation inside of him.

This is why I love chastity, Kevin silently thought to himself.

Katie went over to where they stored their toys and first grabbed the blindfold. She knew that the blindfold would ratchet up the intensity of any touch, sound, smell, or taste she granted him.

Then she fetched the lube and unbeknownst to Kevin, the largest butt plug they owned. She squirted some on her hand hands and rubbed them together, coating the butt plug at the same time. Kevin was helpless, only guessing what was coming next.

A warm lubed hand found his cock and ever so gently, began stroking him with a very loose and short teasing stroke. Kevin let out a long low encouraging moan that Katie took as her cue to start massaging his small-but-full balls and crept lower and lower towards his tight hole.

"Oh god, this is so amazing" Kevin breathed out, enjoying the sexual attention that so rarely went in his direction.

Her fingers found his hole and started circling, ever so slightly probing into his ass. Her other hand kept up its pace on his penis. She slowly worked a finger, and then two, and then three into his ass as he moaned loudly and wiggled back into her fingers trying to soak up as much pleasure as he could. Her stroking ever so slightly began picking up pace.

She suddenly paused and pulled out of him, grabbing the largest plug and placing it at the tip of his butt. His ass was forced to quickly expand to accommodate the large size of the blunt tip.

"Ohh it's so biggg" he muttered, trying to relax himself as she continued pressing the large plug up inside him. Katie saw that he was getting to the widest point, the point that would stretch him out to his max.

"Can your slutty hole take it all for me?" She asked, already knowing it was going to fit one way or another.

"Ungh, it's so fucking wide!" Kevin repeated as Katie began thrusting the large butt plug in and out of his ass as she stroked him.

Eventually his hole began to loosen up and with one last push she shoved the whole thing all the way inside of him as his body involuntarily clenched up trying to expel the toy from his rear, but the plug was safely inside him for now.

"Holy fuckkk!" he groaned, almost drooling on himself and exhaling a deep breath, finally being able to relax a tiny bit. "What size is that?! I am so full!"

"I bet you are, it is the widest plug we own. The one you bought for me" She laughed. She knew she would rarely ever let such a huge plug stretch her ass. "How does your little asshole feel subby?"

"My god I am so completely filled up." He replied.

"Good Boy. Now where were we?" she said as her hands resumed their stroking Kevin's half deflated dick.

"Oh Jesus I am not going to last long like this."

"We will see about that, tell me when my cock is close to cumming, or else." Katie's tone was firm enough that Kevin knew he wouldn't dare disobey her orders.

She stroked him with a firmer grip and picked up her pace, his cock was now hard and her magical touch felt incredible to him.

She slowed her stroking as she noticed the subtle changes in his balls as they began tightening up.

"So I have been thinking a lot about some of the things you told me earlier" Katie said as she continued stroking him.

"Uh huh" he barely managed to moan, his cock being expertly worked as the large plug put pressure against his prostate.

"I have been thinking more about your little offer to be my cuckold." Katie told Kevin as she looked to gauge his reaction. She knew he had told her about this earlier, but this was a big change in their relationship and the thought of this had been consuming her mind lately. She had a lot riding on this question.

Kevin stiffened up a bit in the restraints. "Oh yeah baby? Please keep going," Kevin said as she slowed her stroking down to a teasing halt.

"I have been wondering how serious you were about it." She casually said as she stroked him harder and faster. Her other hand slid up to his exposed nipples as she began tweaking and twisting them both for her amusement and his pleasure.

"Oh god yes I was, I love you so much... oh god... and I just want.... OH man I am getting close" Kevin blurted out as Katie kept working his little member with her lubed hand. "I just want you to be happy!"

"Good boy, I had hoped you would say that. I was thinking about how much I miss being fucked and how much I love you being my locked little bitch. I think I am finally coming around to the idea." Katie admitted.

"Oh fuck yes, please cuckold me Katie, please I need to cum, I need to cum so bad!" Kevin was almost yelling at this point. He was putty in Katies hands at this point. His mind melted into goo, ready to agree to anything Katie asked him for.

"I am so happy you see things my way my soon-to-be-cucky. Now that we have that agreed upon I also want to tell you that you will be finding him. I will send you a list of requirements that each candidate must meet and you will be scouring the web to find a nice man to fuck your wife silly. Is that clear?"

"Oh fuck yes Miss Katie, anything, anything, please let me cum!" Katie's hand was moving just enough to keep Kevin on the edge of cumming, he was ever so close with his ass filled and his beautiful hotwife telling him she was going to fulfill a long held fantasy he had.

"Time to make your dessert, my cute little subby" she said as she sat her wet pussy down on Kevin's rock hard erection.

He instantly blew spurt after spurt completely evacuating his pent up balls all inside his dominating wife, groaning loudly as he did so.

"That's it, good boy, get it all out. You earned it." She reassured him as she ground around on his dick trying to get the last bit of cum out of him. "Now you know what comes next?"

"Yes Miss Katie, now it's time to clean up my mess." Kevin responded, as he had become accustomed to whenever he was gifted an orgasm.

"That's right little bitch, clean up every drop!" She said as she moved from his cock to sitting her sopping pussy down on his face. "And while you are down there, make me cum."

midevo8
midevo8
72 Followers