Mistress - Never the Same Again

Story Info
Submission through painal.
2.5k words
4.58
13.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened the strips of a silky black blindfold just under my ponytail. I had pretty long, straight hair that I usually wore down, but she insisted that I looked irresistible with a tight high-top ponytail.

Focused on the soundscape now, I traced her steps moving around me. The breeze from a cracked open window sizzled on my still damp with sweat skin. I arched my back a little more, hoping to look sexier - being on all fours made me feel a little less graceful than I'd like.

My head was pushed down rather harshly and I face planted into her. Still so wet... I knew what to do and I got down to it, ignoring the unnecessarily rude gesture that got me here.

Her scent filled my mind. Immersed in the process, I was encouraged by her hands gently petting my head, occasionally grabbing my hair to direct my efforts better.

She reached over past my plugged up butt and slipped something small into me, meeting no resistance. The other end of the toy extended up, covering my clit. She leaned back, grabbed my hair and pushed me further down from her pussy. I plunged my tongue readily into her ass, aided by her hand pressing me into her. With my mouth occupied, I could only moan as the toy began to vibrate.

"I want you to tell me if you feel close, ok?"

"Yes." I purred, briefly interrupted from my task.

Time always seems to stop in moments like this. Her moans, the buzzing, the cold breeze - this was as close to a meditative trance as I'd ever gotten.

Soon I felt a wave of an orgasm forming in my belly.

"I'm about to cum."

"Mhmm... I don't think so."

The buzzing stopped.

"Heyy!" I laughed. "Please?"

"You know I like to come first, angel. Don't be selfish," she teased, guiding my face back to where it belonged.

From that point on, time no longer stood still - it stretched, endlessly. The vibrator over my clit would occasionally come back to life, but never for long enough. The ever-building edge filled me to the brim, pushing out the last of my thoughts. I licked with desperation, ignoring the aching muscles of my tongue, muscles I'd never even considered I had until then.

I was turned on my back now, flat against the floor rug. She sat on top, facing my nipples, which she used as handles grinding on my face. Any time I'd thought I felt her swell up, ready for release - she'd slide down. I figured she must've wanted to cum with my tongue in her ass, so I went at it with all my might every time. It never seemed to be enough though. I wondered what stopped her from reaching the peak, worried she is not enjoying this, not finding me so irresistible anymore.

She walked around me and pulled the teasing vibrator out. I held my breath in the anticipation of her lips, but all that followed was some less-than-gentle tugging on the plug. I had almost forgotten about it, used to the sensation.

This went on for so long that eventually I found myself half sobbing, half laughing "Please, please" at her uncontrollably.

"Here. This'll be good for you," she whispered as my mouth got stuffed with some kind of a rubber ball. The straps snapped shut, then tightened behind me.

The grinding resumed with renewed enthusiasm. Soaked in her slippery wetness, I listened to my own muffled whimpers, as if from a distance, sinking further into delirium.

The plug play soon resumed too. Hungry for sensation, the soft stretching of my anus felt like a gift from heaven. The few times I let some overly insistent boyfriend have me there were nothing like that. I had no idea how intoxicatingly sweet the ass could ache for an orgasm, or how it felt to be stuffed into one, cut off from air, at the mercy of a woman whom I was no longer certain I knew. To be fair, I recognized myself even less.

All sensations came to a halt when she got up, suddenly, as if called by something, leaving me cold and panting. A passing awareness of my jaw growing sore surfaced, immediately replaced with concern - were we done? Have I failed? She's never taken this long to orgasm with me before, maybe she gave up?

Her warm mouth enveloped my nipple and I lost myself to moaning again. She traced her way up my neck and to my ear.

"Baby, the way your greedy little butthole stretches around that plug... you're driving me crazy."

Limited in my response, I moaned again, trying to sound grateful. I felt a little lighter, reassured of her desire for me.

"I'm gonna make your ass mine, do you understand?"

I nodded eagerly - she could have anything she wanted. Anything it takes.

"Yeah... that's what you want, isn't it? To get your ass fucked? Can you even handle that?"

I consented as strongly as my position allowed me. The only thing I was certain I couldn't handle anymore was my throbbing, abandoned pussy.

"Look at you, so desperate to get stuffed. But you just lo-o-ove to play hard to get, don't you? Such a sexy little unavailable girl... Except, I see you baby. I see what you want. I can feel it."

The warmth of her huskier-than-usual voice gushing over my earlobe pushed me to the verge of tears.

"Such a sweet, dirty girl... look at you, you're shaking like a leaf. That little plug is not enough anymore, huh? Craving more?" she said as she released one of the straps, letting the blindfold slip down.

My begging eyes fixed on her.

"You want to cum on a fat dildo, like the good little anal slut you are? Yes? Yes???

Then beg."

The second strap released, freeing my mouth. I flooded with emotions.

"Please, yes..." I whimpered through my stiff jaw. "Please fuck my ass."

"Oh, so it's not gross anymore?"

"No! I'm sorry, I was being stupid. Please, just let me cum...."

"Mistress. You can call me that since you're already begging like a little slave slut."

"Mistress." The word felt strange in my mouth. "Please let me cum, Mistress. I'm really begging... I really need to."

"I knew you were a closeted slut baby... but here's the thing... from now on, you're gonna be my slut only, you understand? Only for me."

"Yes, ma'am - sorry, Mistress. I'll be your slut if that's what you want."

"No," her hand wrapped around my throat, pressing lightly. "It's not what I want. It's who you are. Time to own that, since you want to be fucked like one so much."

"Yes, ok, I AM a slut! Please... You're right..." I wasn't holding back the tears or the sobbing anymore, nor questioning where they came from. "I'm such a slut. Please, I just really need this right now, please fuck me. I can handle it, I swear... Please use my ass, Mistress. It's yours. I'm yours."

"Mhhmm... So needy." She smiled, fixing the blindfold back on.

A few moments later, from another end of the room I heard a sharp "Get back on all fours then, slut."

I did just that, arching my back in anticipation.

The plug came out with relative ease, leaving me unbearable empty. She slapped each of my cheeks a few times, making me cry out in pain and frustration. She was surprisingly strong for her frame.

"You're dripping, baby."

She was right. I could feel it on my inner thighs, thin strings stretching down from my swollen pussy.

Then I felt something pressing into me. Emboldened by my success with the plug I felt confident when I said I could handle it. But the tip pressing against me felt ominously large.

"I see you tightening up," she said, her tone growing colder. "Doesn't look like you want it much."

"No, please! I swear I do."

"Yeah? Well, you can fuck yourself then." She reached over and pulled my ponytail back."You hear me? Prove it. I want to see your ass swallow the whole thing - or I'm not buying it. You understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Good girl. If you can't handle it, your safe word is "gross" - say it once and we're done, we stop immediately. Got it?"

"Yes," I said, knowing full well that I couldn't risk her disappointment. She could grow so cold, so fast sometimes.

"Now, slut. Push yourself on it."

I pressed back cautiously. The discomfort grew alarmingly quickly, and without making much progress I seemed to reach my limit. My anus tightened in protest, the tip only barely inside me, nowhere near its full girth. I felt a panic rising up - this was way too large, she couldn't be serious, could she?

"Oh, so you're all talk and no action, huh? Go ahead, use your escape word baby. I'll have you in a car in 5, on your way back to your tiny life. Tap out any time, my little slut wannabe. I'm only interested in the real deal."

I pressed back harder. The silicone moved just a fraction when the pain began to really form.

"Please, Mistress. Its too big."

"What is it they say - go big or go home?"

"Could we just switch to a smaller one for now, please? It's gonna hurt..."

"This is what you asked for. Deal with it or stop wasting my time."

Beads of sweat formed on my skin, mixing with tears somewhere along their way. My already impossibly stretched ass was on fire. I had hoped most of the tip was inside, but the girth kept increasing. I was honestly worried I'd tear it open if I pushed again.

"You'll be fine," she cut my complaints off, squirting some more lube over me. "I, on the other hand, am running out of patience here."

"I'm sorry," I said through tears.

I attempted to move again, giving up almost immediately. The pain was moments from completely unbearable. I couldn't hold back the crying anymore.

Her fingers dug into my hips as she leaned a little closer to my ear. "Now or never. Take it or get out, slut."

I sobbed even harder, feeling sorry for myself and my impossible situation.

"No? Can't even decide to quit? You spoiled little fragile slut..."

Her hand slipped around me, reaching my desperate clit. I groaned like a wild animal.

"Take it in, slut. NOW."

I gathered the last of my dwindling resolve into one decisive thrust. The head of the dildo finally slipped in, tearing me apart. My screams filled the room, or, possibly, the entire building.

"YESS..." she exclaimed, squeezing my hips and bending down "There you go.... good, such a good girl...."

The peak of the pain passed - but only the peak. Gripped just on the edge of bearable I sobbed and whimpered, terrified I've hurt myself too much and the pain won't stop.

"That's it baby, just relax it... the hardest part is in.

Mhm, if you could see how much your slutty ass loved swallowing that head..."

She was soft and sweet again, petting my back.

"Now ride it baby. I want to cum watching you struggle for me."

Im not entirely sure why I didn't leave. I wanted to cum, yes, but obviously, I thought, the nearly paralyzing pain will have prevented me from that. I just knew i couldn't go home. I was worried that would be the end of us.

For the next few agonizing minutes I impaled myself further on her seemingly endless strap on. A loud, wet, sweaty, snotty mess. I was convinced I lost my mind for a moment there.

Somewhere deep into this tortured trance a nagging sweetness began to form, weaving itself inside the pain, transforming both.

Her fingers abandoned my clit once again.

"I'm so close, please... let me cum, please touch me, Mistress," I begged for her hand to return.

"You can cum when I do, but you don't need help. This should be more than enough for you," she slammed her hips into me. "Be grateful, baby. See how much I appreciate you?"

God, I was loosing it. Maybe she was right.

"I don't hear you thanking me, cunt"

"Sorry, thank you for using my ass Mistress! It feels so... good.. ohgg," I blabbered in pain as she thrust into me with a vengeance. "Thank you... Im your dirty slut, please use me as you wi.. AUUCH! Mistress, please!"

"Please what? You want more huh?" another forceful thrust made me cry out again, "I know it hurts, but you love it anyways don't you? My sweet, needy little pain slut..."

"i love it," I winced through the pain. "Thank you, Mistress..."

She landed a heavy, stinging slap right over the top of my pussy. I cried out again, but this time the rush of the nearing orgasm was just as strong as the burn.

"Ride it, cunt! Show me how you love it."

Another loud smack, this time on my ass, and I obediently picked up her rhythm, somehow willing my hips to push back to into fiery torture, again and again, fearing every thrust as the one to finally rip me apart.

"Yess.. thank you... aaaggh... fuuuckk... thank you Mistress..." I screamed my desperate mantra, over and over.

"Fuck.... Ah... Yess, baby, don't stop... don't you dare stop...."

The pitch of her moans reached its highest notes - god, did she sound gorgeous.. Soon a tsunami of my own orgasm swept me off, taking the last of my composure with it. Every sensation of the night converged into one single point and exploded, blinding me to any remaining sense of reality. I was gone.

Still hazy, I was zapped back into the present moment when the thick mushroom tip of the dildo pulled through my tight ring on its way out, stretching me for the last time that night. A wet mess, I collapsed my head down, still sobbing, overwhelmed and empty.

Unusually fragile, I was less distracted by my pulsating, burning behind then the building feeling that I had done something wrong. I lost composure. The sound of my crazed squealing and pleading was still stuck in my ears - grating, pathetic.

After what she's seen, I wondered if her eyes could ever look at me with the same playful reverence as that first night. I kept my head down, afraid to find out.

In silence, she spread out in front of me and I closed my eyes, lapping up her cum on autopilot. She pulled the tie off my hair and slipped her fingertips through, gently massaging the top of my head. The familiar by now practice soothed me. The micro spasms subdued, the tension was gone. Arched down between her thighs, I dutifully cleaned every dip and fold, finally sucking the last few drops out of her. There was no sign for me to stop, so I didn't.

Slowly, my worries faded into the background, the air turned warmer, my breath deepened. I lost myself to the intimacy of the moment. All the remaining intensity of the night poured like gasoline over it. I was overcome with a tenderness towards her. My cuni turned into a loving make out session without me realizing.

"Touch yourself," she half whispered. "I want to watch you shake like that again."