Sarah Fucks Her Chambermaid

Story Info
Sarah takes it up the arse on holiday.
4.1k words
4.53
49.3k
50
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers

As my husband finishes his packing I go off to a friend's house to say goodbye to my bridge club lover. I won't see her for two weeks. Her husband has gone out and I am on my knees in her hallway.

Fiona is 27 years old and stunning. She has short black hair, it's a bit of a boyish cut that looks quite feminine. Her legs are long, muscular from running, and smooth as hell. Her pussy is big and juicy. We both went to bridge club to try and pull women, older women bored with their lives looking for adventure.

We didn't know each other beforehand, but we both wanted the same challenge. That was to pull a straight lady and turn her out. Neither of us had succeeded but as two cunt hungry dyke whores we gravitated to one another. We pretend we still go to bridge club with our respective families but we just meet for dates or go to each other's houses to fuck.

I kneel as my tongue separates her pussy lips, she stands towering over me, feet shoulder-width apart and her hands sit on my head. Her skirt is tucked into its waistband as I lick her wet stubbly gash, savouring the flavours of her flooding my mouth. She tastes pungent and smells musky.

We only have a few minutes before her husband gets home. She's got a book, a John LeCarre novel she's lending me for the holiday. Well, it's a prop. If her husband turns up we have a legitimate reason to be standing in the hallway and we can ad lib our way out of the situation. I have no interest in reading it. I'm only interested in his wife's pussy.

Her wet hole is very receptive to my tongue. She moans and closes her eyes at each of my forced and deliberate movements. Her outer lips hang for me to suck, and the fingers of my left hand work her hole. My right squeezes her clit and rubs her off.

My neck aches at its angle as I tongue fuck this gorgeous babe. Her mound rocks rubbing over my chin, mouth and nose as I try to get enough purchase to sink my tongue deep into her.

I open my eyes and look up at her. Our eyes meet. "Oh fuck." She squeals. She rams herself harder onto my face, her hands pulling my face up.

"Yeah, shit, that's..." She tails off and I feel her shake. Trickles of bitter fluid escape her. The sense of pride I get from bringing another girl off is immense.

As I kneel, I kiss her thighs and cunt. The door handle goes and I spring to my feet and I let her skirt drop. I surreptitiously wipe my face, her cheeks are red, and she's trying to catch her breath.

"The books really good. I think you'll like it. Oh, I hope you have a fun time in Mexico." She says.

Her husband kicks his shoes off. He glances at us, looks away and then back at us. "Are you two alright?" His brow is raised and he looks suspicious.

"Yes, why?" Fiona asks nervously. She shifts on her bare feet.

"If I didn't know better I'd say... You two were..." He stops to shake his head and walks to the kitchen. Fiona shows me to the door. "I think I'll need to come out soon. I can't stand the lie, and I want to be free." She kisses my cheek. "Have fun in Mexico you lucky woman and don't bring anything nasty back from a local whore." She chuckles and I laugh. "Doubt I'll be so lucky," I reply.

It's 4 am. We've got to Heathrow, we're checking in for our First Class flight to Mexico. I'm so excited. My son is a typical teenager, he doesn't seem bothered by the experience and walks around with giant headphones on, looking at his phone.

I love our holidays. Flying first class, the first interaction of my holidays is speaking to those smart and sexy stewardesses. My husband's colleagues.

My husband is a pilot for the airline we're travelling with and he knows almost everyone on the staff whom we interact with.

I'm happily married. Well, I am to his prestige, money, house, cars and holidays. I've gone off men, but have sex with my husband just to keep myself in the lifestyle to which I have been accustomed.

I've made myself up with barely any make-up as I am that pretty. My face is attractive, I use natural coloured make-up and dark eyeliner. My nose is short and stubby, my lips are full and my cheeks are tight with defined cheekbones. My light brown hair is up in a loose bun. I am ageing and I feel as though I am proud to be doing it gracefully. At 36, I still feel and look 25.

I work out at the gym frequently and go to spin classes. I started going to spin because I love watching butts in their tight shorts. I'm usually at the back of the studio watching the gorgeous array of arses rise, fall, clench and sweat.

The spin instructor is fit too, but she has taken me aside and warned me of my conduct twice now. There are scurrilous rumours about my behaviour in the changing rooms too. I've managed to swerve serious trouble as the senior instructor at the gym is partial to the excellent clitoral stimulation I provide with my mouth.

I wonder if I get into trouble, just to have the opportunity to sink to my knees in the manager's office and eat the fit babes twat.

I hand over our passports and tickets. I watch the face of the sexy girl in her red uniform type away. Her uniform is elegant. The ground staff wear long more sophisticated uniforms compared to the stewardesses in the flight crew.

The girl's fingers, dance quickly and efficiently over the keys of her computer. Her nails are bright red and polished. They reflect the light. Her green eyes stare at the monitor in front of her.

Her tits look massive behind her blouse and jacket. What I'd do to free them to play with. My mind imagines me kneeling under her desk and eating her out.

I picture her pussy to be a perfect slit. "I bet she's shaved" I catch myself saying aloud. Her head spins. "I beg your pardon." My husband looks at me bewildered. "Did you say something, Sarah?"

"Oh, Err. I said I wonder how much he's saved." They both look at me, she smiles softly. "Spending money for his holiday?" I say.

"Who? Darling." My husband replies.

"Your son. What did you think I said? Where is he anyway?" I answer.

The girl resumes typing and my husband glances around for our son who is standing no more than a metre from us. My husband walks off with our son and tries to talk to him.

The girl behind the desk labels our luggage, puts our boarding passes into our passports and hands them back. She explains the boarding process and directs me to First Class.

As she finishes she smiles. "I heard what you said." She sits back down shaking her head with a smile.

"Well..." I look at her, I want to know.

"It's trimmed." She laughs and beckons another customer over. I smile to myself and catch up with my boys.

We've been flying for hours now. It's 45 minutes until we land. The stewardesses have got me hot and horny. There are some sexy Latino girls on this flight and I secretly hope that these passengers are visiting Mexico for a holiday and staying in our hotel. They have gorgeous curves, they look happy and smiley too. I've had to go to the toilet to rub one out already. I was gone for longer than is normal and was asked if I was alright.

I try to block all of my senses that are making me randy, and so I glance at my husband and think about the sex I will have to have with him. I watch as he reads a book he picked up from Smiths in the departure lounge. He looks up and smiles, and I smile back. He'll finish it before we land.

The hotel is beautiful. We've hired a car and spend alternate days between exploring or sunning ourselves around the pool. Today is a pool day. I feel restless and I'm struggling to cope. My lesbian dial is turned up to an 8, I have to get sexual with another woman. If it gets to 10 I'll be out of control and rampant. I'll be an angry banshee.

Everywhere I look there are tanned bodies in bikinis. A few loungers down from us there is a sexy 40-something milf. I'd be crushing it to look like her when I'm her age. Her tits look to spill out of her string bikini top. Her arse is in a thong bikini with legs that go on for miles.

There are two blonde German girls, in their late teens or early twenties. My husband, son and I have been checking them out since we got here. My husband isn't as blatant as my son, who has to get into the pool to hide his boner, and my husband always tends to sit up and look around, in their direction, as he pretends to look for something.

I am entranced and fixated by their toned tummies. Both of them have long hair in ponytails that they fling off their back as they tan. The bikinis shine and cling as they get out of the pool. I arouse and my cunt flutters as I watch them oil each other with lotion.

I decide that tonight after our son goes to sleep, my husband can bang me from behind as I'll picture the German teens in my mind fucking me with a strapon.

We eat a light breakfast from the buffet. It's been two days since we watched the German girls by the pool. Yesterday we drove to another beach. My husband has been in a buoyant mood too. He's fucked me twice. I've knelt on the bed and thought of England as he rogered me. I say I thought of England, I actually dreamed about licking German lettuce, whilst taking a strapon. The two girls are burnt into my memory now. I do hope that they are still here.

I clocked the chambermaid yesterday morning. Her beauty is astounding. How she is only a housekeeper and not a model I have no idea. Her curves are perfect, her tits look big. And her arse looks exquisite. I feel myself arouse and excrete at each thought of her. I need to get up to the room to see if she's there.

First, though, we hunt for sun loungers. I'm not looking for a great spot. I'm looking for girls. I'm scanning the area like a predator looking for its prey. We stroll over a little wooden bridge that arches over the blue water of the pool.

I think I see them, by the pool. Two blondes. I march now on a mission, my son moans and my husband complains about the lack of shade. They both soon quieten down as I pitch up next to the two temptresses.

"Hi, morning," I say lifting my sunnies. The girls wake from their doze, I think. I can't tell if they open their eyes because of the dark or mirrored sunglasses they wear. "Do you mind awfully if we use these?" I ask.

Now I'm closer to them, I see how attractive they are. The one with mirrored glasses leans up on her elbows. Both girls' tits aren't big, but I'd love to kiss down their breast bones. She lifts her glasses, she's older than I thought, maybe early or even mid-thirties. Maybe it's a mother and daughter. My stomach does summersaults as I imagine them together. A mother-daughter combo.

"That's fine." She says matter of fact. She doesn't smile at me, but she looks me over. I put my bag down and help my husband and son with their towels and settle down. I catch my husband looking the girls over and I get jealous. They're mine, I think to myself I found them first.

I open my bag, "oh no. I've left my book in the room." I pout and look at my son. "Sweetheart, you wouldn't..." I start and he interrupts "No." and lies down on his front. I look at my husband. He ignores me and lies down too. I'm relieved and go to see if the chambermaid is there.

The walk is long, but sacrifices need to be made. I've got a result with the sun loungers next to the girls and I'm also on a mission to glimpse the sexy Latino honey cleaning my room.

I get to our floor. She's in the room opposite. Damn. I enter my room and fill a glass of water, I drop it in the middle of the room. It smashes and leaves a puddle.

Quickly I run into the corridor and ask for her help. Her English is OK, she understands, she pushes her trolley, closes the guest room behind her and follows me to my room.

I turn to let her in "ladies first" I mumble under my breath, at this point I'm no lady. Her hair is long, bleached blonde, stylishly cut, and waist length. Her face is round, her black eyebrows arch over her dark eyes.

I grab a dirty towel and bend down to mop up the water. I'm in front of her as she surveys my deliberate mess of broken glass and spilt water. She kneels in front of me, her white tunic is tight, it's unzipped at the front and I have a view of her light brown tits. They bulge forward. I mop with the towel, her hands are beautiful, and they shouldn't be cleaning. A light blue polish covers her squared-off nails.

She smiles to herself as she cleans my mess. Her legs and thighs are strong and curve over her calf, narrow at her knee and shape her thigh. I look up at her skirt as she's now crouched in front of me. Little black panties cover her modesty.

She catches me looking and goes to the door. I'm relieved as she moves her trolley from blocking it and it clicks shut.

"This is your mess." She complains. I'm confused. I get up and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Fifty US dollars?" She says, unzipping her tunic. Without a bye or leave, I walk over to the safe and unlock it. I take out six ten-dollar notes and lock the safe back up. I walk back over to her as she throws her tunic on the bed.

Her beauty is astounding. My heart skips a beat. "You have ten minutes. I need to clean chambers." She smiles. I look at her arse, it's round, it rounds out under her back, and her stomach is flat and her chest curves nicely too. I look back at her arse, I could rest a book on her butt. She's fucking fit. I forget about my boys by the pool and put the money on the bed. Her knickers are small, there are two waistbands on the flimsy material. I look at her diamond belly button bar.

I position her to bend over straddling the corner of the bed. If there is one thing I do for the next ten minutes it's to play with this arse.

I peel her knickers down her legs. I admire and stroke her strong glutes. I run my manicured finger down her crack and kiss every inch delicately and lightly. This is an arse to be worshipped, I don't see arses like these in spin.

Her arse is striking, pert and round. I open and spread her cheeks, it's dark and beautiful I breathe in heavily through my nose. I take in every detail of this perfect view. Easily the best of the holiday so far, including rain forests, Inca ruins and the sun sets.

She smells clean but as I take my first lick she tastes divine. She tastes of salt and sweat. I don't care. I lick between her cheeks, I salivate through her valley. I hear her moan her contentment as I crouch behind her. My holiday gift to myself.

I spit a gob full into her arse and massage her dark brown hole with my fingers. I watch it twitch and glisten with my spit. My tongue points and tickles it. I feel her squirm and shift as she enjoys her anal treat.

Her arse is magical, it's the best I've eaten so far, and one for my memory banks. I lick it hard and hear her moan. My tongue slides back and forth over her sticky hole. I massage it, as my tongue lubes and probes it.

I feel it give and I shove my tongue into her. Her right-hand darts back to hold her arse open for me. She pushes herself back to receive more of my tongue. I push and shove at it. She tastes strong and powerful. Her bitterness starts to overcome my tongue. It spurs me on to intrude on her some more.

Both of her hands are on her butt cheeks now, our fingers lightly entwined and playing a separate game to the one my tongue and her arse are playing.

Her arse is splayed and my face is fully in. My tongue travels into her anus more freely as she voluntarily exposes more of her hole for me to devour.

I'm entranced, I've lost track of time. There's a knock on the door. As quick as a flash she's up, tunic on, money grabbed. She smiles as she sees six notes and says "thank you, madame". I use a dirty towel from the puddle on the floor to wipe my face down. Another knock, this time louder, I hop and skip to get it.

"What you doing mum, Dad sent me to find you." My son complains.

"I dropped a glass and was helping the housekeeper clean it up." I lie. We both look at her crouched concentrating on picking up the pieces of glass.

"Did you find your book?" He asks.

"No, never mind," I say and push him back out the door.

I turn to look at the housekeeper, she looks up at me and smiles.

The day moves from morning to afternoon. The older girl from the neighbouring loungers has gone for a dip and my husband and son have followed her into the pool.

I sit up and look, switching from my magazine to glancing at the bikini-clad girl next to me. I sense her smile and turn my head to face her.

"Are you looking at me?" She enquires in a German accent. I smile and shake my head. "I think you were." She teases me.

I smile.

"My girlfriend said you were keen on us." She says and I blush. "She's swimming can you put sunblock on my back? I want to turn over."

I smile broadly, I glance at my boys in the pool, oblivious to me. "Sure. I'd be happy too." I answer.

She passes me some factor and she undoes her bikini top and pulls her hair over her shoulder. The top drops into her lap. Her breasts are handfuls each at most. Small dark nipples sit proudly. I want to suck on them.

I squirt sunblock into my hands and rub it gently into her shoulders and back. I dig my fingers into her, her muscles feel knotted and she "oohs" and "ahhs" at my attention. She turns her back to the pool slightly and takes my left hand, she moves it to her left breast and encourages me to squeeze. My finger circles her nipple and I feel myself sigh with trepidation.

She pushes my hand away as I see her friend standing nearby. They both converse in German, and I return to my magazine. They raise their voices slightly and the older woman glares at me.

"Thank you." The younger girl shouts to me and lies on her front. Her friend sits on her lounger and I ignore them as best I can all afternoon.

We're at breakfast again, this holiday is flying past. The boys decide to walk into town for 'boys' time. So I can do what I want for the morning. I kiss them goodbye and I walk to the pool. I find a secluded spot and lay my towel and bag on the sun lounger, before heading back to the room. I want to see the chambermaid again. I imagine I can still taste her arsehole in my mouth.

I enter the room and mill about. I'm disturbed by a gentle knock. The door opens cautiously "Housekeeping" a lady shouts. "Yes, hello," I reply.

I get up and go to the door. It's her, she opens the door and enters. "Thirty US dollars." She smiles.

She puts a shoulder bag on the desk and pulls out a strapon. She looks at me and smiles. "Thirty dollars." She says.

I shake my head and pick it up. "I don't want it," I say. I don't want to buy a strap-on. I feel confused.

The gorgeous chambermaid takes it from me. She points to the bed. "Thirty dollars, you." She slides the straps up her legs and tightens it. She undoes her tunic, her body is beautiful, and she's wearing white sexy underwear today.

I nod and smile at her and go to my safe. "No, no." She shouts. She puts her hand in her pocket and hands me money. I look at her confused holding the cash.

Her fingers undo my sarong and she unclasps my bikini bottoms, gently pulling the wedgie from my arse. It's me who is straddling the corner of the bed now. She's forcing my legs apart and I feel her spit and her fingers probe my arsehole.

I realise I'm the £30 whore now and my cunt spills.

My fingers clench the duvet as I'm bent over. I'm not experienced anally, not much yet at least, but I'll let her have a go.

Her tongue is now licking my bum hole. It tickles and is strangely arousing. I feel her hands press my waist and she twists my hips and presses me into the bed by my lower back.

Grimacing as I feel the head of the cock press against my dirt box. I growl as she forces it in. I gulp as my arse begins to gulp. The cock is dry, my arse isn't well lubed and I can feel myself cling to the silicone shaft as it enters me. I feel it point and press at my piping and I shiver with a pleasant discomfort.

Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers
12