Mistress Norma's Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
How Will first met Mistress Norma.
7.7k words
4.75
12.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there on a footstool in her living room, and lifted one of her feet to my lips, about to kiss the toes of a woman I just met one hour ago, the life-changing events of the past month flashed through my mind in a blur...

I had been married six years to my now ex-wife Joanie, we met in grad school, and while I chose to stop at the master's level and start working full time as a laboratory assistant, Joanie stayed in the program and within two more years, she had completed her PhD, receiving a doctorate in Environmental Science, a very hot topic these days... After just a year of postdoc, she found a faculty position at our university, and like most at her stage, in that 'publish or perish' environment, her work ethic was incredible. How someone could work 70 hours a week, week after week, month after month, was amazing. Me, on the other hand, did what I needed to do at work, 35-40 hours a week in a lab, and then would usually head right home in the afternoon. Mainly, I'd do the yard work, take care of the food shopping, and would even spend a few hours a week cleaning house, doing things like dusting the furniture and vacuuming the floors.

Then, during the past couple years, I strayed and started spending more and more time on the internet - - and started watching porn. I'd sometimes spend five or six hours straight at online porn, while my significant other was either working late at work or holed up in her home office. After the first few months of conventional porn, I moved on to fetish topics like foot worship, golden showers, and the drinking of that same golden nectar. Over time, I began to enjoy seeing large cocks as much or more than beautiful women, and when I'd watch women giving blow jobs in those videos, I started to fantasize about giving the blow job, about being the woman.

It took about a whole year, I bounced around from straight porn to gay porn, and then found a sweet spot, with femdom scenarios, sissy porn, and then, OMG, sissy hypnosis! How powerful, it made my core hum and shake, and make all five inches of me rock hard and drooling. I started to read about the sissy lifestyle, and self-feminization. The next thing was occasional trips to the adult theatre and holing up in booths waiting for hard cocks to poke through the glory hole. One time, I probably spent two straight hours in the booth and took six or more loads down my throat!

Of course, my masturbation sessions were frequent, and I do regret, that the few times my wife would come to me with sexual needs, I could only please her with my mouth, as I was playing with myself so often, I'd usually have cum just a few hours before Joanie would come to me. I could see it happening, but powerless to overcome the fact that my internet addiction was jeopardizing our dwindling love life.

Then, the shit hit the fan in a nuclear manner, when one day I went out to run to the grocery for a few things we needed for dinner, and inadvertently left my laptop open and running in the living room. While walking by the computer, for some reason Joanie stopped, sat down, and flipped through my browsing history. Not good... Then, she found all the folders I had accumulated, all my favorite videos, stories, and images. This obviously left nothing to the imagination, she could see what I was most interested in, and that I had spent hundreds or thousands of hours accumulating all this material.

Long story short, she confronted me, I confessed, and tried to make amends, I tried to make things right. I guess the images and websites she found was just too much for her, I recall vividly her not understanding my foot fetish, and how it was possible for one person to accumulate hundreds of photos of female feet, in various poses, and almost all of them with beautifully painted toenails, and often wearing foot jewelry like ankle bracelets or toe rings. Then there was the folder with all the cock images -- huge, hard, mostly my favorites, circumcised penises with huge heads!

After, a few weeks of trying to forgive me and for us to move forward, she simply informed me that she had decided to leave me, and had retained a lawyer to settle our finances and possessions.

She agreed to pay the last two months of the lease on our cute little rental home, and in our last conversation before she moved out, told me that the way things happened, I should not expect nor deserve any share of our modest savings, we were still just barely making it while we were trying to pay off the balance of our student loans... I could find a new place, or move away, with barely enough money in hand to pay for food and utilities until the lease expired at the end of August. My salary as a technician was just a fraction of hers as a professor, and just to pay normal living expenses and my student loans, I would certainly need to find a smaller and more economical space.

This is what set the stage, this was how I managed to arrive at Norma Richards' front door on a Saturday morning in July...

The university housing office kept an online webpage for room and apartment rentals, primarily offered by university faculty and staff. These ranged from spare bedrooms to apartments and tiny homes, I sent an email inquiry to this short post: "Homeowner seeks a single, open-minded tenant to rent 'Mother-In-Law' apartment in my home: Bedroom, bathroom, and small sitting room. Tenant must be willing to share kitchen space in the main home as there is no kitchenette. Rent negotiable; willing to forgive a portion of rent for help with yard maintenance, house cleaning, and some cooking. Contact: Ms. Norma Richards, her name was followed with an email address.

I did do a bit of detective work on the net, found out this woman was the executive assistant to the dean of our law school, and eventually found the address and indeed, the home was in the best neighborhood of town. Not sure on an admin's salary how she could afford that location, but that was her business, I guess. I sent an email, mentioned I was a lab technician at the university and would be needing an economical rental before September 1. In short order, she replied within a day, we traded a couple more emails, and set up an appointment for me to see the rental and for her to have a chat with me, to 'size me up', as she wrote, to figure out what our compatibility might be. We agreed, I would show up Saturday morning at noon.

When the day arrived, after a shower and shave, I drove across town, and eventually found the address. Her driveway was a rather long one, the house was set back and surrounded by a good number of mature shade trees, very private. The house, a large contemporary style, seemed to be a single story. Parking next to a late model Lexus, I walked to the door, looking pretty good, I thought, in fresh khakis, a nice polo shirt, and leather summer sandals.

After ringing the bell, it took nearly a minute for the door to open. "Hello, you must be Will, I am Norma..." she started off in a very strong British accent (how sexy, I thought, and immediately recalled my favorite sissy hypnosis videos with the narrator being a British female with an almost robotic voice). We chatted at the door for a few minutes while I tried not to stare this woman up and down, perhaps fifteen or twenty years older than my 28 years, this woman was an incredible beauty!

After a few minutes of light chit-chat at the door, Norma realized it was time to move: "Where are my manners, come inside, let me show you around..." The house was expansive, a very large open plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. Honestly, though, I immediately became more curious about her than the rental! She led me down a hallway to the lease area. As we walked, me behind her, I got a perfect view of her shapely ass, an hourglass figure, and broad, tanned arms and shoulders, and muscular legs.

"This is the rental," Norma spoke, "The bedroom and bath are inside this front room." We walked in, looked around, it was very nice, and fully furnished. "If you have your own furniture, I really prefer you store or sell it. These pieces I have are good items, and I really don't want to put them in storage, I would prefer you just use them, especially if we are not sure how long you might stay..." This was followed by a nice smile, and a bit of a wink. Hmm, what was that for, I thought to myself. We then walked back to the main portion of the house, and she pointed down a hallway exactly opposite to the rental, "Down here is my bedroom, a guest bedroom, and exercise room with a Pilates trainer and a stationary bike, and..." she hesitated, "one other room I use for special occasions." Ok, well that made me a bit curious, but I'm not going to ask any snoopy questions, I liked the rental rooms and the chance not only to paying a lower monthly rental amount, but the chance to work some of that off in trade. I don't mind getting my hands dirty and I like to do lawn and garden chores.

"Let's go sit out on the deck out back and have a little chat." Another opportunity to check out this raven-haired beauty's backside for a few moments!

She was wearing only short, black nylon running shorts, and a loose-fitting cherry red tank top with thin spaghetti shoulder straps. Thirty six or 38 C or D, I am thinking... Her top barely reached the waist of her shorts, and as she walked ahead of me, I could see flashes of her bare midriff area. Finally, there were cross-trainers and white ankle socks on her feet. She was very shapely, neither skinny nor overweight at all, and quite tan. Her legs and upper arms showed a bit of muscularity to them, she had to be working out regularly. Perhaps, I guessed, five-foot nine or ten, taller than me, and with her muscularity, I was thinking maybe this goddess weighed about one hundred fifty pounds, or a bit more... I thought about my own statistics, at five-foot seven and 135 pounds, I was always just about the smallest boy in my class growing up, and never hit that period that most guys go through that bulk them up as they reached their twenties... This woman had me by height, weight, and I guessed, she might be able to lift more iron than me even! But a beautiful, friendly face, surrounded by jet black hair, very straight, short, and tucked inward at the bottom -- I think this is called a 'bob' style, I thought to myself.

"Tell me more about yourself, and your situation, Will. You mentioned in your emails that you have been at the University for several years." She initiated the conversation as she pointed to the deck chair that she wanted me to sit down in.

Our two chairs were side by side, with a small patio table between us, and a glass coffee table in front of us. I answered her questions, and we chatted back and forth about our own experiences. Turned out, she shared, she had been divorced 'many years', as she described it, her husband was an American doing a fellowship program in England; she was an undergraduate in college when they met and fell and love. He brought her home to America and they were married shortly after.

"It was only a few years into it, when I discovered he had quite the wandering eye!" she looked right into my eyes and laughed. Clearly, she was long over any heartbreak that divorce might have caused her. When she smiled, I noticed her plump lips, and despite the workout clothes she was wearing, her face was made up and her lips painted a fire engine red color. Without being asked, I volunteered the information that our marriage had gone south, without, of course, sharing any of the details of my own failings and addiction to sissy porn. When I mentioned that I had two months to get out of my current place, Norma mentioned that her rental was available immediately.

As we continued chatting pleasantly, she stopped and held a single finger upward, to indicate the conversation would stop for a bit. "If you don't mind, Will, I am going to get out of these darn walking shoes, they are brand new and I'm afraid my walk this morning was a bit too much in these new things! You don't mind, do you?" And without waiting for an answer, she flipped one foot onto her opposite thigh and unlaced the shoe and pulled off her sock, and then flipped the other foot on her lap and did the same with the second shoe.

"Ah, that feels so wonderful!" she giggled a bit and placed both feet out in full view, resting them on the coffee table out in front of us. She stretched her feet, first pointing her toes out away from both of us, then flexed them back. This was followed by a bit of wiggling and flexing of all ten toes. Beautiful, tanned toes, I thought to myself I'd love to sneak a pic of these to put in my collection of sexy feet images! Of course, her toenails were painted in the same fire engine red that was applied to her lips. Perfect, painted toenails, the glossy finish shining like a brand-new automobile fender. On top of all that sexiness, she had some sort of jeweled anklet and one toe ring on each foot. I'm thinking to myself, these might be the sexiest feet I ever laid my eyes on... I could masturbate to a picture of these sexy feet every day for a month without getting bored!

I think she caught me, as I stared at her feet for a bit. Right as I looked away, to look back into Norma's eyes, immediately her phone beeped... She looked at the phone, then looking at me, asked: "my girlfriend, Sally. You don't mind, do you? I'll just be a minute."

Then, without waiting for my reply, she looked away from me as she accepted the call and put the phone up to her ear: "Hello dear, how are you doing? Are we still going to see each other tonight for dinner?" After a short pause, more: "Ah, so your new friend from Chicago will come down to visit you after all... Ok, well I suppose that takes priority. We can meet for dinner any other night; we both know that..."

A few more exchanges on the phone, followed by: "Yes, in fact I'm interviewing a nice young man right now for my rental. Seems to be a nice, clean-cut young man..." Then, she turned back to me, and caught me, again, staring at her feet and toes. All the time she'd been talking, looking away from me, her feet were on full display, she had been wiggling her toes the whole time, except for when she was rubbing her two feet together, oh my God, how sexy!

Norma continued: "Well, I'm being rude on this end, I'm making my guest wait while the two of us chat..." Then, after listening a bit more to Sally, Norma giggled a bit, "Yes, I totally agree, it's good for a man to learn patience and respect", and looking over to me, she winked and smiled. Continuing, "Yes, I'll talk to you later, gotta go, you have fun tonight."

Now, off the phone, this beautiful woman turned back to me, and any trace of a smile was gone from her face. "Will, is there something wrong or peculiar with my feet? You seem to have been staring at them since I took my shoes off." While she asked, she continued to flex her feet back and forth, while her toes wiggled a slow dance a few feet out in front of me.

Snapping back to reality, I made eye contact once again with Norma: "I'm so sorry, and no, there's nothing wrong or peculiar. Your feet look totally fine to me. In fact, the polish on your toenails, they seem to perfectly match your lipstick, do you know that? And they look like you just came from the nail shop, not back from a walk!" I tried to be polite and slip a compliment into our conversation.

She replied back to me: "Well, yes, thank you, I try to take good care of my feet. I DO go to the nail shop, almost every single week. But it just seems, when I walk, my feet get so, SO sore and tired, I almost always need to give them a soak or a massage afterwards. My little toes don't look irritated, do they? I think the new shoes were rubbing them a bit too much for comfort."

And then, totally shocking me, this woman, whom I just met, just a bit ago, flipped her two feet into my lap, apparently for me to inspect her sore baby toes. She turned one foot, so that the littlest toe of one foot was facing right in front of me.

I was helpless. Already, I had a full erection hiding in my pants. Following her lead, the silent nod she gave to me, I took my hand, placed it onto her foot, and then rubbed her little toe, as gently as I could, with my thumb and pointer finger. Focused solely on her feet, I could feel her two eyes taking this all in. Then, I took the other foot, with my other hand, and checked on her other baby toe, rubbing it up and down, with two fingers. Finally, I stopped, and looked back up at her: "They seem to be okay to me, Norma. I don't feel and rough spots, there's certainly not a blister or anything like that on your toes."

"Well, that's a relief", Norma responded. "Although they are so sore still, from the walk. I'll really need to give them that soak or rub, after you leave..." Then, looking right into my eyes, making me feel as if that's all there was in the world, our two sets of eyes, still with her feet in my lap, she asked me: "Just curious, have you ever given a foot massage? If not, I could walk you through it, tell you how I like it to be done properly. You DO seem to be enjoying my feet", and as she finished that last statement, she found my hard cock in my pants with one of her feet and touched against it briefly with the heel of one of those dreamy feet.

Oh My God, I feel powerless, like I've just been hypnotized... I gulped deeply and tried to respond with a confident voice: "I've given a few foot massages here and there. If it would help them feel better, I could certainly give it a try?"

She came back immediately, by lifting her feet up off my lap, and replied, "Excellent! We should move inside; I have the perfect spot for this!" And she stood up quickly, and grabbing her shoes and socks, she turned back the house, and looking over her shoulder, instructed me, "Follow me, Will!"

So, without turning back again to look at me, she strutted into the living room, barefooted, and then looking back at me again, she pointed to a padded ottoman, just below a large, overstuffed Queen Anne's style chair. "Sit right there!" There was no doubting her authority in this manner. She stood frozen, pointing with one finger, motionless, until I moved to the ottoman and sat down. Looking up into her eyes now, she continued: "Stay right there, I'll be right back. I'll need to get my foot lotion and a towel."

So, I sat. I sat on this small footstool, looking around the well-appointed living room, I noticed the stool seemed to be six or more inches lower than the padded seat of the matching chair. A minute or two more, Norma came out, still in the same shorts and top, holding a large, plush towel in one hand, and a silver metallic squeeze tube, presumably her foot lotion. She tossed me the towel, and instructed me: "Put the towel across your lap, Hun... here, take this...", handing me the tube of lotion.

Then, she pivoted toward the plush chair, and sat herself down. She sat herself down, the chair almost looked just a bit too big for her, but as she sat, and adjusted her bottom into the plush chair cushion, she sighed, and without asking, just flipped her two feet on to my towel-covered lap.

Not trusting me to do this properly, Norma starting giving me directions, instructions, one after another: "the lotion is very rich, you don't have to use a lot of it..." then, changing course, "but use enough to make my skin slippery..." followed by instructions to cover every 'square centimeter' of her feet, to rub the soles of her feet, to use my thumb more, to take a finger and rub in between each toe. Then, after a bit, to switch feet, "don't ignore the other foot, dear..."

I felt like I had died, and gone to heaven, as if I was one of the characters in some of the foot fetish porn films I had saved on my laptop! I worked on each foot, with intention, my full-blown erection tenting against my undershorts and khakis, kept hard by just a bit of slight contact with one of her feet. Focused just on her feet, the high arch, and perfect little toes, maybe I worked on her feet for at least ten minutes before I looked back up at Norma, up to her eyes. She was focused only on me, studying me and my hands working on her feet. She smiled a very faint smile, and commented, "You're quite good at this Will, this feels lovely!", and with that, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and with eyes still fully shut, she said softly to me: "I think I may have found my new tenant today..."