Mistress Norma's Sissy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now looking at me again, she readjusted her position in her chair, and lifted the foot I was working on, upward, toward my face. She positioned her toes just a few inches away from my chin: "Will, don't you like this foot cream? It feels so wonderful, so rich and silky, and I think is smells dreamy, don't you?" And she repositioned her foot, to bring her toes right underneath my nose. Now looking directly into Norma's eyes, I held her foot right below my nostrils, and inhaled... a beautiful mixture of shea butter, a bit of lavender, and perhaps, just a trace of that aroma was perhaps from her foot, her own sweat, I thought.

Our eyes were locked. "Will..." she continued... "I think you want to maybe kiss my toes... do you? It feels to me like you do..." And as she asked this question, she pressed down and rubbed her free heel against my penis, pressing down and rubbing it at the same time.

This was getting crazy, I thought. Who could believe what was happening here? I KNOW she caught me starting at her feet out on the deck, but to get me in this position, in less than an hour after I entered her house?

I held her foot gently and pressed it up to my mouth. I kissed each toe, gently. I put her toes in my mouth, sucking on them gently and swirling my tongue around each one. Then, the other foot got equal treatment. We made some eye contact while her toes were in my mouth; to look into this woman's eyes is intoxicating! She's looking into my eyes as if she knows what I am thinking! After five or ten minutes of this, I went back to rubbing her feet with my fingers. As I continued, her free foot continued to tap, touch, and rub against my hard penis. I could feel the tip of my cock, against my underwear, moist, I had made a wet spot in my underwear.

Hopefully, I thought to myself, a wet spot that hadn't yet soaked into my pants! Finally, after a bit more foot massage, Norma finally looked back at me, and said, "Ok, Will, that was fantastic, just what the Doctor ordered!" she said with a giggle. She set her feet on the floor, and curled her pointer finger from me to her, signaling for me to get up, to stand up... Nervously, I stood up, holding the towel in one hand, trying to be inconspicuous in the way I had it hiding my pant zipper area.

"Will, let me have the towel," not a question, by the tone of her voice it was clear she was expecting me to hand her the towel. Which I did, and looking down briefly, I was glad that, although I was still tented up from my still erect penis, at least the developing wet spot had not reached the khaki fabric of my pants yet!

Norma continued: "Will, I think you have great promise as a tenant, as my house mate of sorts... But we will need to continue to chat now for a bit more, to get me more comfortable with the idea of sharing y home with you. Are you ok with that?"

I nodded yes, thinking to myself how wonderful this situation might work out! Norma stood up out of the chair, and added more: "This is going to be a serious chat, I am going to tell you a few more things about myself, and I am going to expect to learn more about you, is that ok..."

"Will, is that ok?"

Again, one of those moments, where I felt this woman's eyes looking deeply into my own, and felt an almost hypnotic feeling, I was aware of looking into this woman's beautiful, hazel-green eyes, and feeling lost, almost floating...

Almost unable to talk, I just nodded. I nodded yes. Yes. YES.

She smiled, slightly. "Ok, Will, now this is going to be a special talk, a special chat, we are going to need a quiet spot, a private spot, we're going to go into my bedroom." Still holding onto the towel, breaking away from my eyes, she turned and walked steadily to the far corridor of the house. We passed by a couple of closed doors; the first open door was Norma's bedroom. She walked in and tossed the towel onto the middle of her bed.

"Now Will, I will start by telling you, don't get any wrong impressions or misunderstand me. Although I know you've had an erection for at least a half hour while you've rubbed my feet, I haven't asked you into my bedroom to have any kind of sex with you. But I have found, over the years, this way, my way of having a serious conversation with you, with any man, is the best way to get a man to open up and speak truthfully to me. Are you ok to continue, to have 'this special chat' with me?

Not knowing what exactly we were going to do, my head was swimming with all sorts of crazy ideas of what might happen, I just looked into her beautiful eyes, again, almost mesmerizing me, and nodded, yes...

"Ok very good, Will. Now as I mentioned, don't think for a moment we're going to have sex, and don't think that I am going to masturbate you to an orgasm or ejaculation... So please go ahead and take your clothes off. I want you completely naked for me, lay on your back, on my bed. Hand me your shirt and pants, I'll lay them on the chair over here." As she pointed to a plush chair in the corner of her bedroom. Funny, had a similar ottoman against it, again significantly lower that the seat of the chair.

I just stood there, motionless, unsure if I should do this or not. But without a word, Norma persuaded me -- she pinched my shirt with two fingers, pulling it away from my abdomen, and then, with the other hand, she reached out with two fingers, and traced up and down the zipper area of my khakis, instantly finding my hard cock, and rubbed up and down two or three times. "It's ok, Will... This will be a good thing. We need to do this if you want to live in this house. You'll feel better after we talk..." she whispered into my ear.

I looked at her and reached down and pulled the tucked shirt tails out of my pants. I pulled the shirt off, revealing my hairless chest and abdomen. Then, keeping my eyes on hers, I unbuckled my belt buckle and let my slacks drop to the floor. I was able to kick off my sandals and bent over to pick the slacks up and handed them to Norma.

After laying my shirt and slacks on her chair, Norma returned to me, me standing there buck naked, at the side of her bed. She looked me up and down, and commented softly, "You're a very pretty boy, Will..." She reached down with one hand and ran her pointer finger along the underside of my penis. "Go ahead, Will, lay down on the bed, on your back. Get yourself comfortable, make sure the pillows are where you want them under your head. You'll enjoy this."

Her hazel-green eyes were like two swinging pendants a hypnotist might use to put under a subject. When she looked into my eyes, I felt unable to look away. As I moved over, and laid on the bed, Norma grabbed the towel we had used for her feet, and reached into the top drawer of her nightstand, and pulled out a bottle of lube.

Still clothed, wearing her shorts and tank top, she climbed onto the bed, on her knees. She then moved to straddle my thighs, facing me. Then, she lowered her buttocks onto the meat of my thighs, pinning me down to the bed. I could feel her weight, firm but not crushing, on my two legs. I could feel her strength, her control, as she began to talk...

"Now Will, I have just found over the years, that men have a difficult time opening up with their feelings, and with telling the truth, the whole truth, when they are dealing with a woman they want to be with. I've found this to work extremely well!", she giggled a bit, "So just enjoy it, and some of the rules are, you can look into my eyes, or you can close your eyes, either is ok... And when I ask you questions, don't overthink them, in fact, don't think about the answer, just tell me the answer, ok?"

And I nodded, yes.

"And oh yes, another rule, no nodding or shaking your head. If the answer is yes or no, you need to say it, ok?"

And with our eyes locked, I understood perfectly: "Yes, Norma".

"Ok, good boy." The goddess sitting on my thighs then proceeded to drizzle some lube into her hands, and onto my penis and balls... She spread the lube around her hands, and then reached down and cupped my little eggs in the palm of her hand, and with the fingers of her other hand, she made sure my penis was completed coated in lube.

I gasped... The lube was like liquid electricity...

"Ok, Will, now just enjoy this. I'm going to use the lube and my fingers to keep you hard and to make you feel good." She started stroking my penis, ever so slowly... "Now tell me Will, as I look at you, it seems that you have almost no body hair at all, except for this..." And she pulled, just a bit, at the small tuft of sandy blonde pubic hair sitting above my genitals. "Tell me, do you shave or use depilatory?"

"No ma'am" (Somehow the use of ma'am started to seem appropriate to me.) "I've always been like this, as you see, I'm fairly short and don't weigh too much. At puberty, my penis grew a little bit, but you noticed, I don't have a lot of body hair. Even on my face, if I don't shave every day, no one really notices, there's not a lot of stubble'.

Norma nodded, continuing to stroke me slowly. It felt like lightning, like a nice mild electrical buzz going into my body... "Ok. And Will, it was really apparent to me, you showed it to me right away, it only took me ten minutes to figure it out. You have a real thing for women's feet, don't you? A foot fetish?"

I nodded yes, and answered: "Yes, I'm sorry, I really couldn't help myself. Your feet are very sexy!"

"Ok. And what about me, Will? Do you like my look? Am I sexy?" Norma asked, while manipulating my leaking cock ever so slowly.

"Ma'am, you as VERY sexy." I said this looking right into her eyes. "You are... like a goddess!" I blurted that out easily as she stroked.

"Well thank you Will. I'm glad you like my looks. I try hard to keep myself nice, to keep in shape. I think it's hard work, some discipline with my diet, and good genes... Now I'm curious, about that foot fetish. Usually, men with that fetish, will have others, sometimes many others, as well. Will, tell me, tell me truthfully, what are your fetishes?" And with that, with her second hand, she made a ring with her thumb and pointer finger, and squeezed, above my balls, pouching them tightly. I gasped...

Well, ma'am... I guess I think a lot about sex, maybe too much? But over the years, I've come to the conclusion that I find both women and men sexy, and I have a lot of oral needs, I think a lot about licking women's pussies and also... " And I stopped...

"Yes, Will, continue..."

"Well, I've come to like men's cocks. Big, hard cocks."

"Have you ever sucked a man's cock, Will? Will, look at me..."

Looking into her eyes, I couldn't say anything but the truth... "Yes, I've sucked men's cocks. I never did before... I've only started doing this in the past few years. I think in the past few years, I've become very interested in a lot of different things I was never interested in before."

"Like what, Will. Tell me... Will, I've decided already. I like you, and I want you to live here in my house. But I need to know today, now, Will, tell me everything..."

Well, with that, the floodgates opened, and without Norma interrupting me, as she stroked my leaking member, edging me to perfection, I told her everything about me, that a person could blurt out in a few minutes. My porn habit. My interest in crossdressing. The sissy hypno stuff. The trips to the glory holes. My chronic masturbation sessions. About Joanie finding out, and leaving me, divorcing me.

And Norma just listened, attentively, nodding, and stroking slowly. The electricity in my body was intoxicating me, I didn't want it to stop.

"Will, would you like to live here with me? If you do, I'm going to help you explore all those interests you have. I have seen many men explore them and decide it's not what they really wanted. Others..." she paused for a few seconds... "Others decide, that is what they are about, what they need, and they get to live those delicious ways, those delicious practices..."

She continued: "And Will, if you stay here with me, you will not only be my little foot boy, but you are also going to be my sissy. I'm going to help your sissy desires come out! And I'm going to need you to massage and suck on these as well..."

And with that, Norma reached down and pulled her tank top off her torso, revealing, oh... my... god... the most beautiful, fully tanned, shapely round breasts I have ever seen in my life! I think Norma could feel the spasm in my penis that this vision caused: she stopped stroking my cock and squeezed the base of it really hard with her thumb and pointer finger, making me become slightly flaccid.

"Do you think you would like that, Will, to sit on my lap and suckle Norma's warm boobs?" She laughed out loud...

Not being able to speak that second, I nodded. Norma smiled. She climbed off my thighs, and laid down on her back, up against the headboard of the bed, after fluffing up two pillows which allowed her to sit more upright. She motioned to me, to move off my back, and lifted her two luscious melons with her hands, as an offering to me: "Here they are, Will. Make love to my tits, Will. Worship them. Make them feel as good as you possibly can..." I climbed up to her, in sort of a diagonal position, as she cradled the back of my head with one hand, the way a nursing mother supports her baby's head.

She began to speak to me then, as I suckled on her breasts. "Now Will, you were a very good boy to let all that out, all your secrets. I guess it's my turn to speak, to confess. After my divorce, that was about fifteen years ago, I was hurt, and maybe lonely for a while in this university town that I moved all the way across the Atlantic for. I made a good friend here in town, a lady friend, and we'd go occasionally into Chicago for girls' weekends. And one of those first weekends, we went to a nightclub, a racy nightclub in the city. And we made a friend. A local lady. And guess what we found out her occupation was, Will?"

I broke away from her meaty nipple, "I don't know, Norma, tell me... "

"Will, she was a dominatrix. Do you know what that is?" Of course, I nodded yes, I thought to myself, give me five minutes, Norma, and I could pull up a dozen mp4's on my laptop, featuring sexy dominatrixes, punishing men, women, and sissies through a variety of activities...

"Well, Will, it turns out, we got to be friends with her. Me and Sally -- the lady on the phone, right? And over the next few years, we'd take some weekends, and spend them with that lady in Chicago, her name is Lady Ginger. And we found out, Sally and I, that we loved the lifestyle, and Lady Ginger helped us develop, gave us experience with men and women who wanted to be dominated. Since then, down here in our cozy little university town, Sally and I are, mostly in secret, practicing dominatrixes."

Norma continued: "We host men, women, and sometimes couples, sissies, and we do things for them, to them, that they want us to do, that they need us to do for them. And, I might add, it pays handsomely!" She smiled... "You saw my new Lexus on your way in? I just got that, paid cash in full for that sweet little car. And not cash that I made at the university. I probably make double or triple my university job with... my weekend hobby," she said, giggling.

"Now Will, have you decided? Is it yes, are you going to move in? I will be your Mistress, you will be my attendant, my little sissy, my foot boi, my little suckle baby. You will cook for me, shop for me. Take care of the yard. You will help me prepare for when we host special weekend visitors. And you know what, Will? With my income at the university plus my 'weekend occupation', I make out more than just fine, and you can work for me full time. I will want you to leave your job, and you won't have to pay any rent here. And you will receive a stipend from me, monthly spending money. I will pay for your food and clothing expenses. It will be more than enough for you to put money away for a rainy day. And I promise, I will keep you excited and wanting almost every single hour of every day. So tell me Will, tell me right now, do you want this?"

And looking up into those big eyes, I could only nod, and speak a single word:

"Yes".

"Ok, Will, well how exciting! I promise you, if at any time, you want to go, you will be free to leave. I'll have you sign a written agreement between us in a bit. But when you are here, there is one more thing that I'll need to do, ok?"

And again, I nodded, and just answered, "Yes".

And with that, Norma pushed me, gently, away from her boobs, and climbed off the bed. She pointed at me with a finger, "Don't move a muscle!", and went into her large walk-in closet and then her bathroom. She sat beside me, and wiped the lube off my penis and balls, until I was clean and dry. She then spread another few drops of lube onto the head and shaft of my penis, spreading a light coating everywhere on my still hard, throbbing cock.

From her side, she pulled up a wet, soaking washcloth. Norma cautioned me: "This is a wet, cold washcloth, Will."

And with that, Norma surrounded my swollen, warm shaft and balls with that cold wet cloth. I shivered, and almost immediately, I could feel my cock go flaccid and my cock and balls shrank from the cold, wet water.

I could see now what Norma had pulled out of her closet: a clear, hard plastic chastity device. Unable to move, not wanting to move, I watched her attach a two-piece round ring around my genitals and pin it together with a white plastic pin. Then, she held the clear cage and swabbed the inside with a lube-coated finger.

In less than thirty seconds, I watched her deftly slide the cage onto my flaccid penis, and then attach the cage to the plastic ring. A small brass lock quickly was threaded through the main pin, and with a simple 'click', my penis was locked inside the plastic cage.

Now sitting aside me on the bed, Norma spoke next: "Will, this is a CB-6000S. I have a lot of experience keeping submissive men in chastity; in fact, there are three men up in the suburbs who are paying me to serve as their keyholder. They get to visit me every two to four weeks, as I decide, to be unlocked and enjoy a few hours of freedom. Based on what you just told me, during out chat, I've decided that you need this, at least for an initial training period. You need to learn some self-control, Will. "And," she continued, "Will, you will find that this forced period of restraint will provide yourself with delicious, perpetual arousal, that will not die as it does after the frequent masturbation sessions that you have been used to. And I will benefit," she said with a large smile growing on her face, "I will benefit by having a doting sissy taking care of me. You understand I need to do this, that it will be good for you, good for both of us?"

And with all of this happening so quickly, all I could was squirt out a meek reply: Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy," she replied right back, "Now be a good boy, and come over here, and sit on my lap, and give my breasts more of the attention that they deserve."

And with that, Norma walked over to the overstuffed chair in the corner of her bedroom, and wearing just her black nylon shorts, and tank top still off, she sat and got herself comfortable, and patted her thighs, for me to come over and sit in her lap.

Which I did, I sat on this woman's lap, a woman I did not know just a few hours ago. I sat on her lap like a little boy on mommy's lap. I leaned over and started to kiss and suck on her nipples, as she cradled my exposed, pouched up balls in one hand, and placed her other hand on my back, just rubbing it back and forth, slightly, slowly, across the smooth skin of my back.

"Oh, that's so nice, my sweet sissy boy. Norma is going to take good care of you, you'll always be safe and treasured in my house. And I have so much, so, so much, to teach you."