Mistress Of The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An average American male, Phil noticed Rawley immediately when he looked around the classroom. She was sitting a row over from him, right next to a football player. The pair seemed friendly, and Phil wondered if the player had already claimed the blonde beauty as his girlfriend.

The next time the class met, Phil didn't see the women until she came hustling in just ahead of the professor. She quickly looked around the room for the few empty seats and finally chose the one next to Phil. Phil inwardly cursed at his bad luck, because with her sitting right next to him he couldn't stare without being obvious. He therefore turned his attention to the window just to his left and spent most of the class watching students walking back and forth across campus.

Phil was in his own little world when he felt a tap on his right shoulder.

"Class is over, genius," the blonde said. "You know, you might get a better grade if you actually listened to Dr. Schwartz instead of tracking the coeds walking past the building.

"Besides, why are you tracking the girls walking past the building when I'm sitting right here? Am I chopped liver or something?"

Phil colored, then stammered as he tried to speak before his tongue finally caught up with his brain.

"Gourmet pate at the very least," he said.

"That's better," she said flippantly. "So why haven't you been checking me out?"

"Because you're sitting too close for me to do it without being obvious," Phil replied. "There are guy rules for this sort of thing, you know. Next time sit a few seats away, and preferably a row up. Then I'll be able to eyeball you with minimal distraction."

"Or... you could take me to the coffee house on campus and check me out right now. I don't have a problem drinking coffee while you undress me with your eyes," she said as she blushed.

"Hell yeah!" Phil enthused.

The pair dated for the next two years, becoming intimate on their third date. Phil assumed the two were exclusive, never knowing that Rawley had sex with three other men while they were in college. Rawley knew she loved Phil with all her heart, but sex with the others was more about the act than about love, she knew. After all, Phil didn't own her, and she certainly did love sex.

The pair was married a year after they graduated. Phil became an internal auditor for a bank. Rawley got a job teaching English in the same community. As Phil was bringing in good money with his job, Rawley became a stay-at-home when she had her first child two years later.

******

Glenn Zahm waited a month after Rawley moved back home to call. His experience told him to give the woman a few weeks of alone time to increase her receptiveness.

"I'm going to be at my Fort Wayne dealerships for a few days next week. How about we do lunch Tuesday or Wednesday, preferably Tuesday and Wednesday," Zahm said.

Rawley and Zahm did lunch both days before retiring to Zahm's hotel room, which was on the opposite side of Fort Wayne from Phil's bank. The pair set up another couple of days to meet a month into the future.

"What about doing something with Andy as well?" Zahm asked. I keep my room reservation throughout the year. You guys could use it when I'm not here."

******

Phil was not completely clueless that things had changed somewhat in his relationship with Rawley. She seemed to be moodier and somewhat more distant in the bedroom. The twice-weekly sex with Rawley was still great, especially since Rawley seemed more receptive to more positions and more oral, but the downside was that the couple seemed to be fucking more and making love less, Phil noted to himself. He tried to ask Rawley once if there was a problem between them, but she cut off the discussion by telling Phil he could use his right hand more if he wasn't happy. End of discussion.

******

Phil wasn't completely sold on the idea of Rawley spending the entire summer at the lake house the next year, but Rawley didn't exactly open the subject to debate.

"If you want to spend more time with me, than come up to the cottage during the week sometimes!" she said plaintively, knowing that her husband wouldn't want to make the 90-minute drive from the cottage to his job and back more than once each week, except for special circumstances.

Rawley and Phil opened the lake house in mid-May, and by the end of the month she and Glenn Zahm had resumed their Tuesday-Thursday hook-up schedule. A week later, Zahm arranged for Rawley to have a tryst with yet another friend.

As the summer progressed, Zahm encouraged Rawley to have sex with a number of his well-heeled friends. She was soon doing "friends" twice a week along with Zahm twice a week, and her husband on the weekends. Her bank account from her trysts with Zahm's friends was growing at a nice rate, and she had gotten her own credit card to buy some sexier clothing and lingerie, which she kept hidden in the back of her closet at the cottage. Considering her husband was only at the house on the weekends, and was usually having sex with her when they were at the cottage, she knew it was highly unlikely that he would ever be looking in the back of her closet.

From time to time, Phil noticed small inconsistencies in Rawley's actions and behavior, but as he trusted his wife completely, he never put the actions and behavior together. In her heart and mind, she loved her husband, and what she did with other men was just physical pleasure and separate from what she and Phil shared. The money was never a consideration. Technically, Rawley knew that getting paid for sex was prostitution, but she never asked for the remuneration. Glenn apparently had worked something out with the men he sent her way. She certainly enjoyed the sex she had with his friends, all of whom seemed to be fairly well-off and were good sex partners. Life was good for Rawley, even if closing the lake house at the end of the season made her trysts a little more inconvenient.

Andy Siegfried was Rawley's first and still her favorite "client" provided by Zahm. He had been asking her to go away with him for a long weekend some time after the summer, but she didn't feel comfortable going away with another man and leaving Phil home alone, until the opportunity presented itself by chance. Phil announced that he would be attending a weeklong banking seminar in San Francisco in late March, leaving on a Sunday and getting back home the next Saturday.

Rawley didn't waste any time calling Andy and telling him of the lucky break. Andy immediately made reservations for the pair for a four-day, five-night stay in Miami, FL.

******

Jorge Alvarez was the assistant manager of the Crossroads Bank branch in Leesburg, IN. Sitting next to him at the dinner table on day three of the banking conference was Phil Trapp, a senior vice president at a Flagstar Bank branch in Fort Wayne, IN. When Jorge saw the nametag, he smiled to himself. What were the odds that he would know the wife of the man sitting next to him at a conference in San Francisco?

The six bank officers at the table discussed the day's seminar topics for a while before getting on to more personal discussion. Halfway through the meal, Jorge told Phil of their connection.

"I helped your wife open your account at my branch a few years ago," Jorge told Phil. "I appreciate the business.

"How long have you had your lake house?"

Phil was at a complete loss. He did all the banking and bill paying. He knew nothing of an account at Crossroads Bank. He was hoping his mouth was not hanging open stupidly.

"About 10 years now. Rawley has stayed up there the whole summer the last two years. I go up and join her on the weekends. Do you see her a lot?"

"I don't actually see her. It's primarily an online account, she told me. I've seen her at the drive-up once or twice or week, though, making deposits."

Phil's brain was working overtime now. He knew technically Jorge shouldn't have said anything to him about the account since Phil wasn't listed on it.

******

Rawley had gone shopping especially for her trip to Miami with Andy. She spent about $6,000 on several outfits, new shoes and, of course, several pieces of exotic lingerie. The money was a drop in the bucket for what she had put away in her secret account, and Phil never saw her separate credit card bill.

Rawley loved the feel of Andy's fit body during their playtimes. He was also very creative and took the time to learn about Rawley's preferences. The sex was more equal with Andy than with most of her other assignations, where she would do her absolute best to please her partner without concern for herself.

Being honest with herself, Rawley knew that she probably had too much emotional connection to Andy. While it was just sex with the others, including Glenn, she knew she was slowly falling in love with Andy. Spending all this time together wasn't necessarily good for her marriage, Rawley knew.

Rawley flew out about six hours after Phil drove off to the airport. The four days passed quickly for Rawley. The pair ate at good restaurants, went dancing, went shopping and spent some time at the beach, interspersed around what Rawley considered some amazing rounds of sex. It felt almost like she and Andy were newlyweds.

Rawley was quiet and reflective on the flight home on Friday. For the first time, she questioned her actions. Until this week, it was always just sex. It wasn't necessarily better sex; it was new and different and illicit. This week was a new wrinkle.

Rawley put her hands in her lap, her right hand brushing up against the large lump of bills in her pocket. Andy reached over and covered her two hands with one large hand. He knew what she was: wife to one man, lover to another, whore for him and others. What if he had met her before her husband? Would he be her husband now? And if he were her husband now, would he be a cuckold, too?

******

Both Phil and Rawley had a lot going on in their heads when Phil walked in the door Saturday night. Their greetings to each other were lukewarm at best, but both were so much in their own heads they didn't really notice. There was no reunion lovemaking, nor even reunion sex.

Phil was glad to get back to work on Monday so he wouldn't have to be around his wife. He had to make some phone calls.

Jorge Alvarez was surprised to hear from Phil Trapp on Monday afternoon, especially since Phil wasn't exactly Mr. Warmth at the conference in San Francisco. The two were seated next to each other at one of the dinners and seemed to be getting along, but suddenly Phil clammed up and didn't say much the rest of the meal. He all but avoided Jorge for the remainder of the conference.

"Jorge, I think I owe you an apology, and I need a professional courtesy," Phil said after opening pleasantries.

Phil explained to Jorge that he had no knowledge of his wife's account at Crossroads and was completely taken by surprise as there was no reason for Rawley to be depositing money into a private account. Although it was illegal and unethical, he asked Jorge to send him the account details as a professional courtesy. Jorge did as asked.

Phil was shocked when he saw that Rawley had accumulated $58,000 in her private account, which included a $6,000 deposit made at 9:15 that morning. Most of her deposits were made when Rawley was staying at the lake house, but there were deposits made every few weeks throughout the rest of the year as well.

As a veteran in the banking industry, Phil knew exactly who to call when he needed investigative work and video surveillance.

Rawley again went to live at the lake fulltime starting in early May. She thought it was a little odd that Phil was so easily amenable to the arrangement this year after being reluctant the previous two years. For a brief moment, she wondered if her husband wasn't actually glad to get her out of the house. Could Phil be having an affair?

Rawley's worries about Phil disappeared during her first Tuesday tryst with Glenn Zahm at his lake house. It had been three weeks since the pair had hooked up in Fort Wayne, and Rawley was more than ready to have Glenn's hard dick inside her mouth and pussy. It was a wonderful night and morning after, Rawley thought, as Glenn dropped her off at her own lake house. She would have several hours to lie out on the deck before getting ready for her first date of the summer season. She always enjoyed the convenience of having sex in her own bed when she wasn't fucking Glenn in his.

******

Phil knew his marriage was over five minutes after the investigator started his report. In the month since Rawley moved back to the lake house, she had sex with Glenn Zahm at his house on eight separate occasions, as well as having sex with six different men at the Trapps' cottage on seven separate occasions. On every occasion at the Trapps' home, Rawley's partners handed her a wad of cash. The investigator also handed Phil a memory stick with video from Rawley's activities at their house.

Phil barely held his tears in check. This was much worse than he had imagined: his Rawley was a prostitute as well as a cheater.

******

Phil looked at his watch for the 12th time. Thirty minutes had finally elapsed since the downstairs lights in his lake house had gone out and the lights in his bedroom had gone on. Based on what he had seen from the videos taken of his wife and her clients, by the time 30 minutes had elapsed, they would be past any foreplay and oral and into the fucking part of their evening.

Phil quietly let himself into the house and walked up the stairs. With the noise coming from the master bedroom, he probably could have come in with a boom-box on his shoulder and neither of the two occupants would have heard him.

"Fuck me, Arden! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Rawley shrieked while Arden Cunningham grunted hard.

"Playing through! Don't mind me!" Phil called out as he strolled into the bedroom.

"What the fu..." Arden started to yell as he disengaged from Rawley.

"NOOOOO!" Rawley screamed as she attempted to disappear into the sheets.

Phil walked directly over to his wife and handed her the ubiquitous manila envelope. Arden reached over and grabbed Phil by his left arm before Phil spun and clocked the naked man with a right-handed haymaker to his face. Arden let out a shriek of his own as blood exploded from what used to be a chiseled nose.

Phil reached to the floor, grabbed Rawley's discarded white bikini panties and wiped the blood off his hand. He went into the room's main closet, grabbed a few items of clothing and left the room, whistling a happy tune as he descended the stairs. When he got to the bottom of the staircase, a thought struck him.

"Probably not getting paid for tonight's work, Babe. Sorry," he called back up.

Phil chuckled to himself and walked out the front door, leaving it wide open.

******

Rawley was at least smart enough not to even try contacting Phil until Friday, hoping she could persuade him to join her at the cottage for the weekend like usual.

"Obviously we need to talk," Rawley texted her husband.

"Ya think?" he responded.

Rawley had hoped Phil would come up Friday evening as usual and stay for the weekend. She had to settle for him agreeing to come up Saturday morning.

Obviously Rawley was shocked when Phil showed up at the lake house the previous Wednesday night. Considering he brought divorce papers with him, he knew in advance of that night about her extracurricular activities. How had that happened? How much did he know? He knew enough, that much was sure, but she certainly hoped he didn't know the whole story.

Rawley had doughnuts and coffee ready when Phil showed up at the house Saturday morning. As far as Phil was concerned, the doughnuts were the highlight of the meeting. The couple sat in silence until Phil finished his first.

"I'm so sorry, Phil," Rawley began while staring down at her own coffee cup. "I'm especially sorry you had to see that the other night."

Phil let the silence hang for a few seconds.

"Seen it before, just not that up close and personal," he said quietly.

This time it was Rawley who was silent. She was mulling over the implications of what her husband just said.

"I know it may not seem like it, Phil, but I truly do love you... and only you. I know it sounds trite... and I guess it is trite, but it was just sex," she whispered.

"A hell of a lot of sex, with a hell of a lot of guys... and that's just this year," Phil said sharply. "How long has this shit been going on? The whole time you were up here? What about when you were home with me?"

Rawley was starting to see that her husband was not quite the mushroom in the dark she thought he was. She figured she should keep her answers closer to the truth than she was originally planning.

"Yes, it started the first summer I stayed up here. I missed you, and I made a mistake. I enjoyed it, though, and figured since you weren't here, I wasn't taking anything away from you..."

"Seriously?" Phil interrupted. "Not taking anything away from me? Because I wasn't with you? Since when does fidelity have a proximity clause?

"I must have missed that in the wedding vows. Shit, I could have been fucking other women for three years in Fort Wayne while you were up here!"

Rawley's head finally jerked up from staring at the table. Her lips were moving, but no sound was coming from her mouth.

"One more thing: bad enough that you've been a cheating slut, but a whore, too? A prostitute... literally? It's not like you needed the money, Rawley."

"It was just about sex with new and different men... and the naughtiness of sneaking around made it so much more exciting," she said. "I never asked for the money, but when they handed it to me... to think I had just been paid for sex like a high-priced escort; that really ramped me up and made me want to do my absolute best for my partner. You know I don't do anything halfway, Phil."

Phil just nodded slowly.

"So is there anything I can say that would keep us together, Phil? Anything? I don't want a divorce. I love you."

"More than your lover, Zahm? You've had almost as much sex with him as you've had with me the last several years. How about the Siegfried character? I've seen the way you look at him, the way you come with him."

Rawley blushed deeply. Somehow Phil knew everything. There wasn't a lot she could say in rejoinder.

"Could we try marriage counseling, Phil? Anything? I don't want a divorce."

"Yeah, well I don't want my wife to be a prostitute, either, but I guess sometimes you can't always get what you want," Phil said.

******

Rawley and her attorney were able to persuade the judge in the divorce case to order marriage counseling. That lasted one session. When the judge found out that Rawley had been a prostitute for three years, she shut down the counseling.

"I was not a prostitute. That money was given to me as a gift," Rawley cried when the counselor called her a prostitute.

"Yes, they probably couldn't arrest you, but a rose by any other name..." the counselor said. "Did you ever consider personal counseling, Mrs. Trapp?"

******

Phil was looking for something different to read and was perusing the shelves of non-fiction in a branch of the Allen County Public Library. He was lost in thought when he heard what sounded like someone jumping up and down just a few feet from him.

He turned to see that it was in fact someone jumping up and down. A short blonde, maybe five feet tall, was making an attempt to pluck a book from an upper shelf. Her short skirt was levitating and falling with each jump, giving Phil quick peeks of the black panties she was wearing. The young woman blushed when she realized that Phil was watching her.

"Oh, sorry," she said to Phil as she smoothed down her skirt. "Could you possibly grab me that book about Hemingway on the second shelf?"