Mistress Of The Lake

Story Info
Wife's life changes at lake house.
10.2k words
4.21
69.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers

Phil Trapp sipped his cup of Keurig hazelnut coffee as he went through his list of emails sent to him since the bank he worked at closed up the previous night at 5. He had 105 emails on the list, but he knew he could count on about half of them being complete junk and having nothing to do with banking.

How many emails can that fucking gecko send out each day, he wondered?

Maybe it was the coffee or maybe it was the fact that it was Friday morning, but Phil was in a chipper mood. He glanced at the clock on the wall: six hours and 53 minutes to go for the week. Add in about 90 minutes drive time, and before dark he would be in the arms of his loving wife of 26 years, Rawley, for the first time since before he left for work on Monday morning.

Rawley was now spending almost all of her time at the couple's lake house near Lake Tippecanoe, in northeast Indiana. She had done this for the past two summers, and the couple decided to extend it to include this summer. Phil would go back and forth from their Fort Wayne-area home to work during the week and join Rawley for the weekends, going up on Friday night and heading back to Fort Wayne on Monday morning.

Rawley and Phil officially been empty-nesters for two years, ever since their younger son graduated from Michigan State University. With neither of the kids home anymore, Rawley spent about a month walking around depressed and alone in their empty Fort Wayne home before she suggested she stay at the lake house on a permanent basis in the summer. If she was going to be alone most of the time, she might as well be at the lake house where she could swim and hang out at the beach.

Phil certainly missed her, but he could get along well enough by himself during the week and take care of the lawn and other projects.

Phil and Rawley had owned the cottage for 10 years. When the boys were in school, the family spent many a weekend at the three-bedroom home. Then Jeff graduated and got a job two states away, and finally Robbie graduated and got a job on the West Coast. It was quiet in the house and quiet at the cottage.

Phil was glad his wife got to enjoy herself at the lake while he was working. He was very pleased when she retired a few years ago, and when she suggested she just stay at the lake house and he drive up for the weekends, he was in favor. Isn't that what a lake house is for: for them to enjoy it as much as possible, he thought?

******

"Glad you're back fulltime. It will make things so much easier for everybody," Glenn Zahm told Rawley over lunch at the lake house on a Thursday afternoon. "It's so much easier when we don't have to facilitate meetings and sneak around."

"A little inconvenience to keep everything kosher," Rawley replied with a coy smile.

"Well, finish up that salad and let's see how you like my kosher salami," Zahm said with an evil leer on his face.

Rawley raised her eyebrows and pretended to look shocked. She then got off her kitchen stool, walked slowly to Zahm, unzipped his pants as he stood and reached inside.

******

"Hey, Babe. Miss me?" Phil asked Rawley Friday as he was leaving the bank to get lunch.

"Y-yes, Baby. I wasn't expecting your call," she answered with a slight hesitation. She stopped moving and put her palm softly on the chest of the man she was riding cowgirl. He quickly caught on and stopped moving under the curvy blonde.

"I figured you wouldn't call and just meet me here at 6:30 or so," Rawley continued.

Phil caught the slight hesitation in Rawley's voice but didn't spend more than a moment worrying about it. He was just pleased to hear his wife's voice.

"Just wanted to say 'hey.' God, I've missed you. I forgot how tough this was the last two years," he said.

"Calm down now, Big Boy. You'll be here in just a few hours," she said.

"I know. Just needed to hear you. See you soon, Babe. Love you."

"Love you, too."

Rawley ended the call and tossed the phone on the bed. She grinned at the man underneath her, put both hands on his chest, rose up and then slid down, repeating the action again and again.

"Sorry for the interruption." She smiled down on the man. "You know how possessive husbands can be sometimes."

"Yes, I do," he smiled back at her, reaching up to fondle her large boobs.

The pair gradually picked up speed and got into a strong rhythm for about 15 minutes before the man groaned, grunted and shot what Rawley considered to be a large load of cum inside her wet, warm pussy.

"Ooh, somebody sure missed me," she cooed.

Ten minutes later Rawley folded several $100 bills into the pocket of her short robe, gave the man a quick kiss on his cheek and closed the door behind him.

The Trapps' cottage was the only one on the winding street. It was located a couple of blocks away from the more expensive homes on the beach. It was fairly easy to get into and out of the street without being seen by too many people.

Rawley headed for the master bath to get herself clean and ready for her husband. She knew, however, that after five days away from her, she could probably leave Mark Washington's smell all over her and Phil would never even catch it. He would walk in the door and she would be on her back within five minutes. Still, she knew there was no reason to ever take that chance by being stupid or careless.

Rawley timed dinner for 7:30; after the couple had their reunion sex. Rawley gave Phil every ounce of herself. She truly loved her husband and physically rejoiced in their joining.

The couple woke entwined on Saturday morning. Phil let his fingers do the walking south, and five minutes later Rawley was wet and panting. He started making circles around her hot button and then latched on to her right nipple with his teeth. When he pulled back on the nipple, Rawley screamed and started flopping around like a fish out of water.

Phil kept working his fingers through Rawley's strong orgasm and was rewarded as she exploded a second time. He slowed his work as she rode out the second climax, then restarted immediately. Orgasm number three followed soon after, before Rawley tapped out.

The pair showered and went to a local restaurant for lunch. Several people waved at Rawley as she and Phil took a seat. Phil noted that she was fast becoming part of the community.

"That's good for you," Phil laughed. "I wonder how many of them think I'm your father."

Although Phil and Rawley were the same age, Phil knew his wife looked 10 years younger than him and could still turn men's heads. He had seen several heads turn when they entered the small restaurant.

"Oh, come on," Rawley said with a lilt in her voice. "Not my father... older brother though."

Phil grimaced.

"Well, when you retire, too, more people will get to know you," Rawley said.

Among those in the restaurant quietly watching the couple banter was Glenn Zahm.

******

Arden Cunningham was a very good customer of Glenn Zahm's car dealerships. He was a handsome man of 50 who kept himself in good physical condition. He reminded Rawley of a former athlete with his 6-4, 220-pound frame.

Rawley was on her back relaxing naked on the bed when Arden strolled back into the bedroom from the bathroom. A trickle of cum made its way down from Rawley's gaping pussy to the sheets below.

"Mmm... That was fabulous, Big Boy!" Rawley enthused.

"You were pretty good yourself," Cunningham said. "I can fuck you all day and all night. That pussy is so sweet. Your body is so much fun."

Rawley's eyes lit up at the handsome man's compliments. She rubbed her hand over his chest when he laid back down. It was 4 when the couple woke from an hour nap. Rawley reminded herself that Phil always called on Wednesday afternoon when he first got home from work.

Arden slowly pushed Rawley's head down the bed. She knew what he wanted and scooted down. She slid her lips over Arden's sticky, hard dick and proceeded to bob her head up and down. Having already come once, Arden knew he could go quite a while before a second eruption. Rawley knew that, too, and took her time, making slow passionate love to Arden's cock with her mouth. She occasionally peeked up to gaze at his face, watching his various expressions of extreme pleasure.

Rawley loved being able to please her men. It was almost a feeling of power. It was one of the reasons she loved her... she never really thought of it as a job. Profession? Avocation?

Twenty minutes later, Arden was about to blow his load. He wrapped his fingers in Rawley's long hair and had her move back up the bed, positioning her on her back. As she held her tits together, he rubbed his length in the valley between until his penis exploded thick ropes of cum all over her face and then down onto her peaks. He gave a roar as he exploded, and Rawley broke into a wide, satisfied grin as sperm fell over her lips, chin and nose.

Rawley knew she had come so far in the last 27 months. Prior to moving up to the lake house for the summer two years before, she never would have considered giving a man a blowjob when his dick was covered with both of their juices. She would never have considered letting him come on her face. Most of all, she would never have considered having sex with anyone except her husband.

******

Glenn Zahm walked into the coffee shop with the confidence of a man who had the world by the ass. In his case, that was an accurate description. He was 55 years old, fit from hours in the gym, with attractive gray streaks in his thick, wavy black hair. He was handsome in a manly Russell Crowe sort of way. Maybe just as important, he carried a nice bulge in his pants. As the principal owner of 17 automotive dealerships in Illinois and Indiana, Zahm always carried a thick wallet in his back pocket.

There weren't many people in the shop at 10:30 on a Tuesday morning in May, Zahm noticed. There appeared to be two retired couples, two retired single people and then a lone, pretty blonde woman who appeared to be in her late 30s, maybe early 40s. Zahm noted the woman had on tight jeans and a tight long-sleeved blue sweater that showed off a decent-sized chest. She was reading off a tablet.

Zahm smiled to himself. His many years as a top car salesman was a great asset when it came to talking with people. The game was on.

He got his large dark roast coffee and ambled over to the blonde woman's table.

"I can guarantee that I'm much more interesting than whatever it is you are reading," he said to the woman.

Rawley looked up from her tablet and gave the handsome man a polite smile. She offered him a seat at her table.

"Sometimes I like cheeky from a handsome man on a Tuesday morning," she quietly said.

"What a coincidence. I'd like to think I'm handsome, and I do specialize in cheeky," Zahm said. "I'm Glenn Zahm by the way. I live on Lake Tippy."

Rawley smiled at the man involuntarily. She thought he had a pleasing manner in addition to being handsome. She introduced herself, telling Zahm she also had a home by the lake.

Zahm had noticed the wedding ring on the woman's finger. He was not deterred by it in the least.

"So Mr. Trapp lets you out of the house all by yourself?" he inquired in a sing-song, joking matter.

Zahm's smile increased as Rawley explained about her moving to the lake house for the summer. His chances at having sex with this woman took a major leap forward with her husband being gone for most of the time, he knew.

Zahm told Rawley his story over a second cup of coffee. He had been widowed for more than five years as his wife of 25 years had died from cancer. She didn't seem to recognize his name, so he figured he would come clean and tell her about owning the car dealerships.

"Right! I've seen you on those corny car commercials!" she related.

"Guilty as charged," Zahm admitted. "But those commercials have made me a lot of money."

The two met for coffee again a few days later, then Zahm asked her to lunch a few days after that. Two dinners then followed. All Rawley told Phil was that she had met several of the neighbors.

The next dinner, on a Thursday evening, resulted in the pair finishing up at Zahm's large lake home. After a tour of the 6,000-square foot home, the two wound up sitting side-by-side on the very sumptuous divan, drinking an expensive dessert wine. Zahm leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Rawley's lips. She blushed, but didn't flinch away. He went in for a more forceful kiss the second time, and their tongues dueled inside Rawley's mouth.

When they came up for air, Rawley looked into Zahm's eyes with a confused expression on her face.

"I've never done anything like this before," she practically whispered. "I couldn't cheat on Phil."

Maybe with any other man the evening would have ended there, but Zahm was an amazing salesman and just as good at seduction. He countered Rawley's hesitation.

"We don't have to do this, but you know we both want to," Zahm said gently while holding Rawley's left hand in his right. "You're not taking one thing away from your husband. He is not even here, so it's not like you are sneaking around behind his back. You are a grown, sensual woman, not his property. This isn't love, just sex. We both like sex. The decision is yours."

Rawley shifted her eyes from the joined hands to Zahm's handsome face. He leaned in for another kiss.

Rawley wasn't the most experienced woman Zahm ever had. Her experience was limited to her husband and two men before him. Still, Rawley was enthusiastic and gave herself to him completely. She did need more practice with oral, grazing him with her teeth several times. She admitted that she hadn't given Phil very many blowjobs in their 28 years together. Phil didn't force himself on his wife.

Zahm started the bedroom workout by using his tongue and fingers on Rawley's pussy, getting four orgasms out of her before he slid up and pushed his cock inside her gushing, hot vagina in missionary.

"Ohhhh... ooohhh!" she moaned as Zahm settled in.

Rawley had one more orgasm before Zahm got his own release. The pair snuggled in together, talking and kissing. Rawley was exhilarated, every nerve in her body seemingly alive. She was surprised that she felt only a brief pang of guilt.

An hour later the two engaged in a second round. At Zahm's urging, Stacy licked his sticky dick back to life, then the two started in doggy before ending up in cowgirl. Stacy and Phil didn't do cowgirl very often, but she really liked Zahm's hard cock reaching up far inside of her.

Rawley stayed the night at Zahm's house. When she awoke, he was spooned behind her with his hand resting on a breast. She and Phil often woke in the same position.

Phil got up to the cottage the next day a little after 6:30 p.m. By 6:45, he and Rawley were making torrid love. A few minutes in, Rawley maneuvered her husband onto his back. He was confused as she momentarily disengaged, then she climbed back on cowgirl. Phil sunk in all the way to his pubic bone, noting briefly to himself how wet and hot his wife was. His wife's face was one of pure bliss as bounced up and down on his dick like a gymnast. Ninety seconds later she exploded in a screaming orgasm, falling onto her husband's chest.

Monday morning after Phil left for work from the lake house, Rawley got a call from Zahm, asking if she was okay with everything that had happened and if she had a good weekend with her husband. When she answered affirmative to both questions, Zahm asked her if she would go to dinner with him on Tuesday. She didn't hesitate to give him a third affirmative.

Tuesday night's dinner ended the same way the previous Thursday dinner had. Both participants enjoyed the evening tremendously. The Tuesday-Thursday sex nights quickly became a staple.

It was mid-July when Zahm asked Rawley if she could do him a favor. He had a very close friend coming to stay with him for several days, and was hoping that Rawley would go on a date with him.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with him, Doll. Andy's an old friend, and I just want you to show him a good time. He's had a bit of a rough time since his wife divorced him last year. Just asking you to be your beautiful, charming self."

"Only for you, Handsome," she replied. "We'll just play it by ear."

She gave Zahm a conspiratorial wink and a grin.

Rawley had heard all the horror stories of having a blind date, but as a beautiful woman, she never had to experience one before. She was more than pleasantly surprised when Andy Siegfried showed up at the cottage to pick her up for her date. He looked to be in his early 40s, had short blond hair and big brown eyes. He stood about 6-4 and didn't have an ounce of fat on his long, rangy frame.

"Nicely done, Glenn," she thought to herself.

The date went well, Rawley thought. The pair wound up back at Rawley's cottage. A few hours later, two satisfied lovers kissed at the door. Andy gave Rawley a card and a handful of bills wrapped in a $100 note. She tried to hand the bills back, but Andy insisted and refused to take them back.

"You are awesome. I'd love to see you again when I get back this way," he said.

"Oh, yeah," Rawley enthused.

******

"Was the money your idea?" Rawley said to Zahm when the pair got together for their Thursday night dinner. "You know I don't need the money, don't you?"

"I know. Andy's a good guy. You were a special date. He knows," Zahm answered.

"He was really... fun. I wouldn't mind another date with him," Rawley said with a smile.

"As long as that doesn't interfere with us," Zahm said.

"Oh, by the way, don't leave big chunks of money laying around. Hubby sees that..."

Rawley was leaving Zahm's cottage on a Wednesday morning several weeks later when he asked her if she would be up for another date the next week. She hesitated for a few seconds before agreeing.

"As long as he's gorgeous like your last friend," she said.

"I won't ever do you wrong," Zahm noted.

******

Rawley took most of the cash she had received from Zahm's friend Ronnie Gordon and went to the drive-through of the small bank where she had set up an account after Andy Siegfried had given her money after she had sex with him. She set up the account so it was in her name only and strictly online.

Phil took a week's vacation and spent it with Rawley at the lake house the first week in September. They spent the week grilling food, drinking margaritas and making love every night. Rawley wore several skimpy bikinis around the house during the week, and Phil thought he was indeed a lucky man as his 48-year-old wife still had the body of a 20-something.

Rawley had forewarned Zahm that her husband would be at the lake house the entire week. Zahm made sure he stayed away, although he truly missed what he considered "his pussy" on Tuesday and Thursday. To make up for Zahm missing his Tuesday and Thursday pussy, Rawley and Zahm were together from Tuesday through Friday at noon the week previous.

Rawley and Phil closed up the lake house on Monday and Tuesday of the following week. After being gone from her regular home for the entire summer, Rawley was glad to get home and see her friends from the neighborhood, but she was not entirely comfortable with going back to her previously staid existence. She knew she would get together with Zahm several times during the fall and winter.

Phil was thrilled with Rawley's return. In addition to having his wife and lover back in his bed, he got his best friend back. The little conversations, the touches, the looks: he had missed all of her.

******

Phil was hooked almost from the first time he had seen Rawley on the campus at the University of Iowa. Both were juniors, but Rawley had just transferred in from the University of Northern Iowa. She was an English major. He was majoring in finance. He needed to fulfill a requirement, so he signed up for English lit 212, a course on the women in Shakespeare's stories. Rawley was in the class because she thought it would be fun and an easy "A."

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers