Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With four minutes to go, I turned into the road and waited a further two minutes then drove and parked a short distance from the garage dungeon.

Packing the various things into a jute shopping bag, I strode through the sunlight and arrived at the door with 30 seconds to go. I waited to be perfectly on time and knocked.

The door opened and that sultry sensuous voice I knew said, "Come in". One last intake of breath and in I went. Now the roleplay kicked in.

I entered the intimate, dimly lit reception room and looked at Miss Red. The epitome of professionalism, from her lovely librarian glasses, her auburn hair cascading over one shoulder. Working close to her had always an effect on me. She was so stunning yet so intimidating. Her crisp white blouse barely contained her glorious breasts and revealed a good few inches of cleavage. I couldn't help but look her up and down. I was transfixed. I looked down at her sexy patent red high heels, seamed stockings, and her leather skirt. I realised that I was ogling my boss. I forced myself to look her in the eyes, knowing that I'd focused far too long on her sexy outfit and stunning body.

"Errr afternoon Miss Red, hope you're well." I smiled a weak smile, nervous, but excited.

She looked down over her nose at m,e with a slight look of disdain. She replied quite curtly "Well I'm reasonable, bearing in mind the amount of work I've had to do on your manuscript, but then again we're here to celebrate getting you published after all, and the work I've done on your book is just my job." With that, she smiled but it didn't put me at ease.

"Err I thought I'd bring this, umm bottle of errr, champagne to celebrate in style, Miss Red." I held out the champagne, hoping that it would show her my sophistication and also relax her a little. She always seemed somewhat uptight . I don't know why, but I'd always intimidated in her presence, but God she looked good enough to eat. I shook my head a little, I can't think like that, save that for a wank later once this bloody meeting is over.

Miss Red smiled a little, "Oh that is good, I have some cheese and crackers. I thought it would be nice to have a little nibble together while we chat and the bubbles will go excellently with that. Now open the bubbles will you and I'll get the glasses."

We both sat down, me in a comfy armchair and Miss Red on a higher chair, looking down on me. "I just wanted to say that I really do appreciate all the support you've given me as a writer."

Miss Red chuckled and rolled her eyes skyward. As she laughed she said, "As a writer?..." she seemed somewhat incredulous. "Really you actually consider yourself to be a writer... well that is interesting. But I'm not sure we could quite say you are a writer yet. I've had to do a massive amount of work on your manuscript, before it was even close to being ready for publication, but of course that is my job."

I took a huge breath in as this was not going according to plan. "Ohhhhh I didn't realise that you had to do too much to it." As I replied somewhat tongue tied, I was having problems opening the champagne, the conversation was making it difficult to concentrate on the task.

"Come on Pete, hurry up. Surely you can open a bottle of bubbles."

"Yes Miss Red, sorry about that, nearly there."

"Well actually, in terms of your manuscript, it has been rather a lot of work I really do have to be much, much more hands on with you and your substandard work." She smiled as she said it, but her words were like a slap in the face.

I gulped at her criticism, it really stung me. I felt sad "So do you really need to do a lot more work with my submissions than with your other writers?

"Well, why don't you get me a cracker and cheese and then we can discuss it further. Ohhh and while you're at it, pour the champagne once you've done the cheese." It was clearly an order and not a request.

"Sorry, er y y y yes Miss Red". I was down on one knee as I reached for the cracker and sliced some of the ripe, oozy cheese and carefully put them in Miss Red's hand. It was then that I noticed how stunning her red nails looked and I couldn't help myself. I stared at her beautiful patent red leather high heels, my eyes roved over her tight, black, leather skirt and up to the white blouse and her cleavage. I was focused on every little detail. She was intoxicating. My breathing was getting more laboured as I stared at her.

Miss Red looked into my eyes and smiled at me, "Well as I said I'm not sure that you're close to the level where we can quite call you a writer, are we? I think we need to get to a much higher place to justify calling you that. But to answer your question, yes I do need to do a lot more work with your submissions than for the real writers, but of course that is my job."

I handed Miss Red her champagne and held mine.

"Here's to your publication and to always improving Pete, let's drink to that."

She raised her glass. "To always improving." We both toasted and I rather quickly drank half a glass. God I needed it.

I was reeling. I'd never thought that this might be the case and indeed I'd always prided myself on my grammar. "I'm a little shocked to hear that, I didn't realise that was the case."

"Well of course you didn't, it's not obvious to someone of your intellect, but when you spell and use the incorrect version of 'you are' and actually write 'your', then it's more than a little worrying. Wouldn't you agree Pete."

"Yes Miss Red I would agree it's worrying. But I proof read it three times, Mistress Red. Oh shit sorry, I meant Miss Red."

"Don't swear at me ever, and of course you meant Miss Red, not Mistress Red."

"Yes, yes I did, sorry a Freudian slip."

I sighed knowing that I'd made a stupid comment, but I was finding it hard to concentrate in Miss Red's presence.

"I'm surprised that you know what a Freudian slip is." The humiliation was getting to me. I was feeling more and more nervous. I really had no idea this was how she saw me.

"What I do know from your writing, is that you're quite into this whole BDSM scene. You certainly seem to know quite a lot about it." She left the sentence hanging, waiting for my response.

"Well, I should stress that's just down to the extensive research I've done into the subject, to really get to understand it. It's not something I know about first hand at all."

"Haha I don't think we can call reading 'Fifty shades of Grey' and watching a few sissy hypno videos extensive research, can we? But it does seem that you know quite a lot more than you let on."

"No no,not really Miss Red. I've just read a few stories and learned from the research."

"Right, of course you have, just from your research. That makes perfect sense." She said it somewhat sarcastically I thought. Fuck did she know more about me than she was letting on.

I was so keen to please her and make up for my shortcomings. "Miss Red is there anything you think we, well I mean, I, can do, to improve my work? I'd be happy to take any of your suggestions to help me get better at what I do."

"Well that's great to hear. Now I have been thinking that there is a way for you to improve. I think there is one thing we might do, to get you to really write from the heart." Still sipping and smiling. "Ohh get me another cracker will you and get one for yourself while you're doing it. Looks like you need a top up too. I didn't realise you drank so much.'

"I don't drink much Miss Red, it's just a little warm in here and I think I'm a little nervous."

Again that chuckle, "Hot in here. Well it's just warming up. Of course you don't drink much. Here have some more."

"What is it that we could do Miss Red? I'll do anything. It'd be great to do something that you think can make the difference. Just tell me what can I do to make this all better. I just want to be a better writer."

"Let's not aim too high too soon, I think it's important to walk before you run a marathon, but if we can just get you closer to being a writer, that would be good wouldn't it Pete?"

"Yes Miss Red that would be amazing, what do I need to do." This was not going how I planned at all.

"Well I think there is something that we can do right now, today, which will make you a much better writer. I thought a little rehearsal of a BDSM session so you get a proper feel for it, might help you to understand the mood of a session. How it ebbs and flows. I've bought a few pieces of equipment on the web. Nothing too much, but just a few things that I thought we could try out. So if you go through into the back and wait for me. Then when I come through we can start the session as though it's one of the sessions in your little book."

I gulped. Jeepers, I hadn't expected this at all. "Ahhhh OK, so a rehearsal with my clothes on. Wow that sounds like a great idea." I wasn't sure I liked where this was going but I thought I should try to sound enthusiastic. After all, it was her idea.

Suddenly Miss Red's voice changed, it was more demanding, "No I think that might make it hard for you to understand how a sub can only feel truly submissive when they are naked. I think we need to go with all your clothes off, to really get the benefit. Unless of course you don't really mean it when you say you want to be a writer." Miss Red smiled down at me and seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. She just looked at me smiling, not saying anything, and waiting for me to answer.

"I really do want to be a writer, but all of my clothes? Isn't that a bit inappropriate Miss?"

"No I don't think it is. We're both consenting adults. You've heard how De Niro or De Caprio prepares for a role. This is just the same. I think for you to really feel how a sub feels, you probably just need to go for it and really enter into the spirit of things. Unless you don't really want to improve."

"No it's not that Miss Red. Please don't think it's that. I really do want to get better. It just feels a bit..."

"Inappropriate, unseemly, unprofessional?"

"Well yes, all of those things Miss Red. That's the only reason I'm reticent."

"As I said, think of the great actors who suffer for their art. Now it's time for you to suffer for yours. If you're serious. This time I think you must embrace it as a learning experience, then it'll feel real. I can't imagine that you've read many kink stories where there's a clothed sub in the presence of a Mistress, have you?"

"Well I suppose not Miss Red."

"That's right. I think that it will really help to understand just how vulnerable a sub feels. If you can't feel that vulnerability, how will you improve? But if you can give it a go, then you'll be able to write much more accurately from their perspective. Which after all, is just what we both want isn't it?"

"Ahh OK, I see what you mean Well then all I can say is yes Miss Red. I guess we should just go all in." What else could I say? I had no choice What the fuck was going to happen?

"Indeed we should. Or all off, as the case may be, good boy. Now go through there and strip off for me. Look at the wall while you wait for me to come through. And think about the feelings you're having at the time as a sub. Focus on the sights, sounds, smells, feelings, mood, all of that good stuff.

"Yes Miss. So you mean everything, all my clothes."

"God how stupid can you be? Of course I mean all of them. You need to be naked, as in no clothes at all. Can't you get that through your thick head." Fuck, now she was getting pretty cross, I thought I'd best just get on with it.

"Right, yes, sorry Miss, it's all a bit intense." I moved as quickly as I could to the dim back room and now I was in a hurry. I just didn't want to be criticised again. So I began unbuttoning my shirt as fast as I could, folding it and putting on the floor, then quickly stripping my jeans and socks off. I hesitated for a couple of moments over my cream panties and then I thought, what the fuck, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and lowered the panties to the ground leaving me completely naked. I confess I has a quick sniff and then folded them on top of my clothes.

As I was getting ready I heard Miss Red say, "Not as intense as it will get." But I couldn't be sure that was what she'd said.

I stood shaking slightly with my hands covering my smooth cock and balls, and facing away from Miss Red looking at the back wall.

"Close your eyes boy." I nearly jumped out of my skin. Her voice was now harsher and more demanding, but she was close behind me. I hadn't heard her come in until she uttered those words.

I closed my eyes as her hands wandered up my back and over to my chest. "Ahh you've even shaved your chest for me, who'd have thought? It seems you know more about this whole scene than you've been letting on boy." And then her hands dropped to my nipples as she walked around in front of me. The noise of her stilettos on the concrete floor had me more and more excited The smell of her perfume was heady. I was entranced and yet so nervous to be naked in front of her and the fact that I'd shaved most of my body was now completely on show for Miss Red to see. What the fuck was I thinking.

I stood, shaking slightly, wondering how this would all go. I felt Miss Red put a blindfold over my eyes.

I could sense Miss Red standing in front of me, but my eyes were still closed under the blindfold, I'm not sure why - maybe because I hadn't been told to open them. Miss Red then caressed my shoulders and moved onto my pecs, circling them with each hand.

"Oh these tits of yours are lovely and plump and these little nipples - look how stiff they are getting."

Fuck. She called my pecs tits. What the fuck was going on? Then the pain hit me as she took both of my hard nipples between her forefingers and thumbs. She clenched them hard and twisted.

"Fuckkkk that hurts Miss Red." I was going to keep talking, but she twisted even harder.

"Stop talking bitch, you need to feel a little pain. It's important for you to get into character. Now watch what you say. Get into the role of the snivelling sub you really are."

"But I'm not a sub."

"You are today, or we can stop if you don't want to improve?"

"God no, please let's carry on Miss Red, I'll get into the role, I promise."

"That's a good boy, well done. Now walk over here, let me guide you and get up on all fours onto this bed." Her hands pulled me a few steps and I felt the side of a bed; it felt as though it was covered in leather.

I was oblivious to what was going to happen. This was a more serious start than I thought it would be.

"That's better. I want to use this gear so you know what restraint really means. But now that I think of it, I think it'll be best on your back. Lie down for me boy."

"Yes Miss Red." I began to carefully lie down on my back. It sounds stupid, but with the blindfold on, it was trickier than you'd think. This was utterly humiliating; now my shaved cock and balls would be right in front of her and she'd clearly see that I was completely shaved. I put one of my hands over my nether regions to reduce the humiliation.

"Not like that you silly little boy, put your hands above your head for me, out to the sides."

I did as I was told and Miss Red reached over my body to get my right hand. Her luscious breasts brushing my own shaved chest through her clothes as she leaned over me; my cock twitched at the contact. I gave her my hand and she placed a leather cuff on my wrist. I felt her tighten it up until it was very tight, then she pushed my arm back into place where she wanted it. She did the same to my left hand and I heard the snap of two clips locking onto the wrist cuffs. I tried to move my wrists but I heard the clink of chains so only had limited movement.

"Ohhh my, just look at this, my little sub has even shaved her armpits for me. Very feminine. Now how many real men would ever do that? Ohhh let me think!!" As she said this, she stroked my left armpit, feeling how smooth it was. The humiliation combined with the occasional intimate touch was exhilarating. I didn't know what to think. I was scared, humiliated, and excited, all at once.

Then the clacking of heels moved to my feet. As she passed by, she raked her nails from my shoulder over one pec with a quick pinch and twist of my now hairless nipple, and down my chest and thigh. Ohhhh so close to my cock and balls. I moaned at the intimacy of the touch. I'd never expected this from Miss Red. She was my boss for goodness sake.

"Now shut up! I'm sick and tired of your pathetic little moans. I'm going to have to try out the ball gag on you. Now, don't make a noise unless I ask you to speak."

Then two ankle cuffs went on, fixed to chains at the corner of the bed as far as I could tell. I still had some movement, until Miss Red did something to tighten the ankle chains and then the wrists. I could barely move. For someone who had a few bits of equipment and allegedly knew little about this whole scene, her room seemed very well equipped. This was getting very real. When Miss Red had said it was just a little rehearsal, I'd never envisaged this.

"Open wide boy." Her mouth was next to my ear as she whispered to me. I automatically did as I was told, when a ball gag was pushed into my mouth holding my teeth wide apart. "Lift your head!" It wasn't as easy, but I did it.

Miss Red tightened the leather strap behind my head; so tight that the ball was pulled further into my throat. I couldn't make any more sound other than a vague moan.

"Now that's better. See now you're starting to really understand how a sub feels. How vulnerable they are as their Mistresses eyes look over their entire body." Then I felt a hand on my small cock and ball sack.

"Ohh my Pete you really have got big balls. Now I confess, that's a complete surprise. I never expected that at all. Then again, let's have a look at what you probably refer to as your cock." Her hand was cradling my ball sack, and as she spoke I felt her hand tightening around the top of my scrotum and squashing my balls. I moaned into the gag. Miss Red was pulling the ball sack down and I felt her other fingers cradle my cock.

"Ohhh my, I don't think we can really call this a cock can we? My God, it's smaller than my little finger, ohh I have to get a photo."

I moaned to say "Please no Miss, no photos." But all that came out was an unintelligible stream of noise.

"Don't worry slut, I know this won't be a photo that you're proud of, but I'll be taking lots more of them, of you in your current state and throughout the next couple of hours of punishment. So that you truly understand how confidential this appraisal process is. So you should know that if you ever feel compelled to talk about this session with anyone, all your contacts will receive them. But your mother will see them first. Nod if you understand."

Shit, she was plainly bat shit crazy, but all I could do in my present predicament was nod to say yes.

"Now before I start to truly go to town on you, let me explain why we are at this juncture. On the one hand I want you to understand the futility and freedom a sub feels as they are restrained, gagged, and beginning to be punished. To truly understand their helplessness, knowing that they don't have any way to stop the punishment. That they have to just give themselves up to it and embrace what is coming their way."

"On the other hand, it's about you learning when a punishment is truly deserved, as it really is in your case, then the sub needs to understand that they have to learn and improve so they don't keep getting punished. Now I say that the punishment is deserved in your case. Well that's a fucking understatement; your lack of care, your lack of effort, your appalling spelling and childish grammar have cost me hours and hours of work bitch, and that's simply not good enough.