Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am determined that your grammar and spelling will be greatly improved by the time we finish this session, and I have a number of ways to make you focus on continuous improvement. That at the very least, you understand the absolute importance of getting it right. Understand that no matter how much I punish you tonight, and I will, it will be nothing compared to what will happen to you in your next appraisal in this dungeon. If you ever let me down as badly as you have with this error-riddled manuscript, you will seriously regret it. Are you beginning to understand?"

I tried to say yes, but could only moan fearfully.

"Nod your head you silly bitch."

I frantically nodded my agreement.

"Good. So you understand that you have been bad and that you deserve serious punishment, and through that punishment we'll find the true sub inside you. Nod your head if you agree slut."

I nodded and prayed.

"I intend to find out what you really crave and long to be. You see, that's my superpower. I can see into subs souls and understand them better that they understand themselves. I've always known that your true nature is that of a sub. But there are so many forms that could take,which means I need to beat the sub out of you, to show what your true submissive personality looks and sounds like."