Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee Pt. 03

Story Info
Charleigh the slut raped by Mistress Red Fox's huge cock.
7.3k words
4.58
16.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers

Miss Red was busy moving around the room. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but could hear her moving various bits of equipment. Then she moved the bed away from the wall. I realised that it must be on wheels.

As she continued to work in the room, my mind drifted to what she'd just said.

Fuck she said she understood subs, so she must be into this whole scene. The comments about a few bits of equipment were plainly bullshit, she'd suckered me in. For a moment I felt angry and strained still further at my chains. This had to stop. I'm a grown man for goodness sake. She can't do this to me. It was time to break free of these chains, they couldn't be that strong could they? I decided to find out.

The strike of the whip, or crop or whatever it was, was swift. As I strained at the chains, I felt the hit on my upper thigh, harsh and biting.

"Arrrgggggg" I moaned into the gag.

Miss Red put her hand over the gag, pressing down and forcing the ball in deeper, so my jaw opened wider. She hit me on the other thigh, then a few seconds later in the balls. I writhed in pain with her hand pressing down hard on my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, this is just the start. There is no getting away, if you try to break the chains, then I will break you. There is no stopping what is about to happen, there is simply no way out of this, other than to take your medicine. You will be punished and I will correct your lazy ways. I will beat the true sub out of you." She sounded mean and her mouth was obviously next to my ear. Her voice wasn't raised at all. In fact she was almost whispering, but she sounded deadly serious, if a little crazy. "Now lie back and think of how bad you've been, think your most submissive thoughts, bitch." She took her hand away from my mouth.

Then I felt her slide a leather strap under my neck, and felt her tighten the collar around my neck, making breathing even harder.

The words 'punishment', 'beat the sub out of you', were frightening. Nothing in the little chat we'd had in the other room had prepared me for this. Her little rehearsal had me gagged like a gimp, stark bollock naked, my cock starting to get hard, and my shaved body completely on show. What the fuck had I got myself into?

Miss Red hadn't mentioned CP at all when we started the discussion. She said the session was just to make me understand how helpless a sub feels... Then it dawned on me, I truly was feeling helpless. I tried bending my arms and legs, just a little, but there was almost no movement in the chains. I simply couldn't move more than an inch or two.

With the gag in I was starting to drool. But because I was on my back, the drool was gathering in my mouth and throat. I had to concentrate just to swallow. I was more helpless than I had ever been and I'd never liked any form of pain. This was completely out of hand, but I was beginning to truly understand how a sub would feel. From what Miss Red had said, I just had to take what was coming and try and get through it. Not being able to plead or beg did make it hard to persuade her to stop anything, and I was beginning to realise that was probably Miss Red's intention.

Then I focused on how humiliated I felt. As my cock began to harden more and more, I was even more embarrassed. I'd been conscious of not being very well endowed since I was a boy, even though as Miss Red had said I did have big balls, but so what, they were never going to satisfy a woman and I knew that I was under endowed.

For goodness sake, my boss had even said that my cock was only the size of her little finger. My God, how embarrassing was this. There was no going back from it. Every time I saw her from now on, every casual coffee meeting, or publishing meeting, I'd know that she was painfully aware of my lack of manhood. That she knows I love being clean shaven. How would I ever look her in the eye as an equal again. Then again, I thought I'd always been intimidated by Miss Red, so I'd never looked at her as an equal. But now she'd definitely see me as her inferior, which I suppose, I am. Then I thought, thank goodness she hadn't noticed that I also shaved my ass crack. What the fuck would that make her think?

Then Miss Red roughly pulled my head over to the left, and held what I could only presume was a bottle of poppers to my left nostril. She used her finger to close my right nostril.

"This will help bring out your true sub character Pete. Breathe in as I count and hold your breath until I tell you. I think you'll like the feeling although I suspect it's not your first time sniffing on these little bottles, is it bitch?"

"One, two... eight, nine, ten and hold"

Of course I'd had poppers before. I knew what they did, and I confess, I liked them. So I was happy to get some on board. I thought they'd help deaden the pain.

"OK now release." As I breathed out through my nose, the poppers hit me hard, my mind scrambling. I knew one of the effects they usually had on me meant that my cock would soften, which weirdly caused me some relief. Somehow I thought Miss Red would think it was even smaller if she saw it fully erect. Turns out I was right about that.

"Ahhhh how cute is that? Your little excuse of a cock is trying to get hard. Funny that, you're lying here shaved, chained tightly in place, totally naked in front of your boss, then informed that you will be beaten and punished, and yet you're still becoming erect? What does that tell you Pete?"

She left the question hanging in the air, for me to fill in the blanks with my mind. What did it mean? Fuck, it meant I truly am a submissive, there was no denying it.

I was floating with the effect of the poppers and the gag; breathing them in had been more intense that ever before, because I could only breathe through my nostrils. They were affecting my thoughts.

"Shall I tell you what it tells me, with my super power Pete?"

She'd obviously bent down again, to have her mouth next to my ear, I could feel her warm breath on my ear lobe and smell her intoxicating perfume. I was petrified and completely turned on at the same time. She unbuckled the ball gag. I flexed my jaw once the ball was out.

"I'll tell you what it tells me." As she said it, her hands were once more holding my ball sack. The feeling was wonderful. "It tells me that despite all your whiny little protestations, you have way more experience in this space than you have let on. In fact, it tells me that you've lied to me. What I now need to find out, is just how much more you have experienced, how dirty are those fantasies in your slutty little mind ,and which ones have you already acted out? More importantly what remains to be acted out." I thought it best not to say anything.

She held my head again and went through the process topping up the poppers. I breathed in as deeply as I possibly could, I was going to need all the help I could get from that little bottle of fun.

"But what it also tells me is that you really do relish being a submissive. You're no switch or Dom, you're just a slutty little submissive. The reason I say slutty is because these balls are as smooth as I've ever seen, your tits are hairless - especially these lovely erect nipples which I'm going to clamp in a couple of minutes. In fact, now that I really look at you, I think we have the answer, you're not just a submissive slut, your a submissive sissy slut aren't you? I think that if I try dressing your freshly shaven body up, you'll get more submissive and more excited." She waited for a few moments. All I could do was shake my head."

"Ohhh wow, look as I'm saying that your cock is actually trying to harden. Of course it can't do that properly as you're not a real man, but it is trying to get a little less soft at least. So a sissy it is, it would seem."

With that I felt her pinch my cock between her finger and thumb - the pressure made it wilt. Then as promised, the clover leaf clamps were applied to my nipples. Miss Red put the palm of her hand over my mouth as I screamed into her hand. The pain was intense initially, but began to dull a little.

"Now I have a really cute little trick for uncut cocks here Pete, you might be surprised to hear but I hate seeing a little cock like yours all hooded by the flabby foreskin. I like to see the head peeking out, nice and sensitive and I have the simplest method to make that happen. You're going to feel me pulling your foreskin back, and pushing the head of your cock through an O ring washer until it rests under the corona of your cockhead. Then I'll put another one on, and finally a third, the foreskin won't be able to come back over the head. It'll be held in place and because the O rings are only 3/4 of an inch in diameter, you simply won't be able to get hard. Although I don't imagine that's anything other than normal for a submissive like you. " My god, what was this woman on? This was crazy.

"Now you should know that this process is simply impossible with real men. There's no way to get a proper-sized cock head into one of these little washers. It would need to be two or three times the size for them, but I won't have a problem with your little one. Better that your pathetic excuse for a cock is under control and turned into a clit by Miss Red, wouldn't you agree slut? Nod if you agree." What the fuck could I do? I felt I had no choice but to nod.

"That's a good bitch. What I want you to realise is that having a cock that is way less than average isn't a bad thing for you. It's a dream come true for a submissive sissy. In fact it's disrespectful for your cock to get hard in the presence of a superior woman, and you wouldn't want to be disrespectful to me would you Pete?"

With that, I felt her carefully retract my foreskin, pulling it back all the way and then I felt the ring being pushed onto my cock head. Her touch on my cock was making it engorge. But then I heard her spit on the cock head for lubrication and from the intensely painful feelings I was experiencing, I think she pushed the O ring towards my body, forcing the hardening head of the cock to squash as it gave up the fight, bit by bit. Finally after a few seconds of me screaming into my ball gag, she said. "There, that's better, it's in place now. Let's get on with the other two. As she finished the third one, I'd stopped moaning, I could feel the blood in the head of my cock, but it just couldn't get hard. I wondered what on earth it looked like. I could feel that the foreskin was retracted and it all felt tight.

"There, there little one, now that looks so much better. That's the perfect look for a submissive's sissy clit. You see real men have long girthy cocks, they get hard just by looking at a hot woman. They simply get hard to fuck real girls. You know you can't do that, not with that pathetic little thing. And as it would really offend me to see it get a little hard, I think the best thing is to keep it in the O rings to keep it under control. That will also give me control of your orgasms. Which can only be a good thing."

Jesus. She was getting more and more psychotic.

"Now I want to get a few photo's of just how naked and vulnerable you look. It's time to find the real submissive sissy in you. To do that, you need to understand that corporal punishment is the only way I've found to release peoples inner slut. I can't say it won't hurt, because it really will, but it will get you to truly concentrate on creating work of a much better quality and an added benefit is it will likely show us your true submissive sissy personality. This will be a cathartic process overall. You'll be better for it afterwards."

Then she really started. A hit first on one tit, then to the side of the nipple clamps, making them jiggle painfully, then the other, back and forth; my body writhing as much as the chains would allow. 'Now let's begin really learning. How do you spell predilections?"

I started to spell out the word, but she struck me with each letter making concentration hard. "P R E D E."

"WRONG." The crop smacked me much harder this time.

"Let's try another one. We'll come back to that. How do you spell 'you're' when you mean you are?"

"Y O U apostrophe R E."

"That's right! So how come you got it wrong so many times?" Smack, smack, smack. My mind was racing. I didn't think I'd got it wrong, but I must have.

"So how do you spell 'your' as in it's 'yours'?"

"Y O U R." Smack. "That's right, well done, now predilections again slut."

Fuck how had I spelled it last time when I was wrong. I simply couldn't remember, I tried again. "P R E D" Then I hesitated, smack on the tit again.

"Quicker, come on stupid."

"P R E D I L I." Smack on the thigh. "Wrong again, come on, try."

The beating continued on my chest, stomach, pubis, each thigh, then each inner thigh. I was moaning in pain with each hit. But before I had a chance to process the pain and settle, the next one came. It felt like my body was on fire.

The most painful spelling bee ever just continued, with Miss Red giggling throughout. "And again, get it right this time, or it will be a harder beating."

"P R E D I L E C T I O N S." This time no smack, but she stroked my stinging flesh. "Yayyyyyy, finally you get it right. I don't think you'll spell that one wrong again, will you Pete?"

"No Miss Red." Another smack, from her hand this time.

The spelling competition continued, for how long, I don't know. My head was fogged, it was hard concentrating. Finally, there was some respite.

"Ummm that's better, we're getting some colour into your piggie skin. I like to see it warming up and getting nice and pink. Having you as my proteinaceous plaything is truly lovely, like a little fat piggie laid out on a slab for butchering." She ran her hands over my pink flesh.

God now Miss Red sounded more like Harley Quinn, although I'd always found her sexily unhinged.

"Ohhhh that will make an excellent photo. The flesh really looks nice and angry now. "The shutter of the camera on the phone clicked once more.

Another hit of poppers, on both sides, for which I was grateful. I needed them, I really did.

Just as I was getting high, she started again. The spelling challenge continued.

The base of each foot, followed by a stroke and massage of her hand, then the thighs again - all with spelling challenges between them.

"Have to keep it even on both sides just to satisfy my OCD." She was giggling as she said it.

When she hit my balls with a direct hit, with a riding crop the leather tip at the end of the crop hit my exposed cock head.

"Ooops did I hit your clit, sorry Pete, but it is necessary. Pain is pleasure for you, pain is your freedom. Concentrate on those words and it will get easier."

Pain is my pleasure, pain is my freedom... I tried but it was hard to focus as she was hitting me.

This time she worked back up my body, finishing with the clamps on my nipples. Again a intense pain shot through my mind like lightening.

"That's so much better for the front. We'll come back to that later; time for the back now."

She then began to fasten something to my scrotum. I guessed that they were pegs but couldn't be sure. I had no idea how many.

I was shot, sweating, heaving for breath as I felt her undo the locks on my feet, then my hands. I think when people read these sort of stories they think that this moment is the moment you try to get, but that flight reaction had been beaten out of me.

"OK now turn over slut and lie on your front."

That was way easier that it sounded, especially with the pegs which were biting into me "Take the bottle of poppers and hold it under your nose; you're going to need a lot, we need to pop your little dirty mind off slut."

I got on all fours and lowered my arms and chest to the bed, being very careful so the nipple clamps were at a decent angle and would not rip my nipples off. It was intensely painful. I sniffed on the bottle hard, trying to get more of it into my blood stream.

Before I could lower my legs and chest though, Miss Red spoke.

"Wait slut, I need to inspect you."

I felt one of her hands in my ass crack pulling the butt cheek outwards and the other hand on the other cheek, showing my ass hole.

"Well I never, how fabulous is this. I was right about your inner sissy; you've even shaved your ass or as we shall call it from now on, your asspussy, your dirty little sissy. So is this for me to fuck you with a strap on or because you want to be fucked by real men, or is it both."

"I was shaking my head, but I couldn't say anything."

"I think it's both, but before we finish this session you'll admit the truth to me, don't think you won't. Because you'll be doing a full confession before I let you go back out to the boring real world."

She stroked both cheeks and ran her finger up my ass crack. "I bet you're clean inside aren't you, just in case slut?" I nodded in agreement, there seemed no point in lying. "Yes Miss Red I am."

"Good sissy, that's the way it should be and will be whenever you're seeing me from now on." it was a statement of fact.

"It's also good for later on in this session." She pressed my knees down and I felt the leather of the bed stimulating my clit head and moaned again. As the pressure came down on the pegs, my brain was overcome with the pain. I simply sniffed in as many poppers as I could to help.

The CP on my front was nothing compared to the CP on my back. One minute it was a paddle on my ass cheeks, then a crop on the soles of my feet, then my inner thighs with a whippy implement. The changes were frequent with the odd stroke of a hand, once an area was hot from being worked over.

I took on more poppers than I'd ever had before, and kept moaning and screaming into the gag. Miss Red was giggling throughout, plainly enjoying the changes she was creating. Every once in a while she'd give me another word to spell. In retrospect I'm not sure getting them right meant less punishment, but I was sure that I'd check any future work much more carefully. Next time I'd proof read it ten times.

I have no comprehension how long this went on, and although I was no longer restrained, I just moved my body a bit to each side as to occasionally evade the hits. The final hit was between my spread legs and hit both my asshole and my cock head. This made bite down on the ball gag, so I didn't scream out loud. The I held the bottle of poppers under one nostril, and breathed in as hard as I could.

Then it stopped, and Miss Red began to give me a full back massage from my shoulders and neck, all the way down to my feet. Now I was in heaven, but overcome with emotion too.

"Sit up for me Pete. I need to get you made up and dressed, for the next stage of your training."

I gingerly sat up, as the pegs were causing absolute agony.

I sat, my chest heaving, the chain on the nipple clamps wobbling. Miss Red pulled the nipple clamps off, one at a time. As the blood rushed in, the pain was overwhelming until she began to pull pegs off too. Then the pain in my scrotum eclipsed the pain in my nipples. I was a wreck, and raised an arm to sniff yet more poppers.

The ball gag and blindfold were removed and my head slumped forward. "Now stand up slut."

I was almost punch drunk as I stood swaying, my nipples still painfully throbbing, as was my ball sac. I was praying that the spelling test was over and done with.

Miss Red then held an outfit made of a four small triangles of leather and held the loops open for me.

"Step into these loops and let's get you dressed more appropriately for what's to come next."

She pulled the straps and triangles roughly up my thighs. They would only just fit in with one thin strap cleaving between my butt cheeks, and pressing tightly into my ass pussy crack. The first two triangles forming panties over my sensitive, and punished clit and arse, barely covering them. She then pulled the rest up to form a bra and fastened the leather tightly behind me. Now bend over the bed. That lovely red patchwork of skin will make a great photo for your sissy profile.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers
12