Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I went to bend over the bed, I glanced over to the full length mirror. I looked pathetic in my little girly outfit. But I felt somehow better having some clothes on. No matter how small, and the fact that they were for a woman, wasn't lost on my submissive self. The camera shutter sounded, and the image was saved for posterity, or blackmail as the case may be.

"OK. Stand back up, let's see if we can make this fit better at the front." With that, Miss Red took each of my pecs and lifted them into the bra cups and fitted them in place.

"You actually have nice plump tits and fill this bra out rather well. You even have some nice girly cleavage and it makes the most of that big booty of yours too. It'll look lovely in the photos. Now sit down once again for me and we'll get your face made up so that you look like the real sissy you are." I wasn't horrified by her comments; rather, I was quite proud. What the fuck was happening to me?

"And look at that miniscule bulge in front. It looks so feminine. Just like a plump pussy, ready to be fucked." She had to be kidding.

"Sit on the edge of the bed."

I did as I was told and Miss Red reached for a large makeup case.

As she looked at my face, "Ohhh such thin lips, we'll have to draw them in. No man likes a thin lipped cock sucker. We need plump big, cocksucking, worshipping lips for a slut like you." She began to draw in my lips with lip liner and followed with heavy, deep red lipstick. Then she moved onto my eyes, heavy, smoky eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and a heavy coat of mascara.

"Ohhh that's so much better now, you look like the feminine slut I always imagined you to be. I knew from the first time I met you that this was possible, and now here we are. When I listened to you earlier, all tongue tied and bumbling, I thought what will he look like in a couple of hours time? Well I never, this is better than I imagined.

She added a feathered black masquerade mask. "Ohhh there we go, even more sexy, that makes your eyes look amazing. Now I can use all of these photo's. No one will guess that the dirty slut in the photo's is you. "Now time to get in your proper position; on your knees slut, it's time to see how good a cock sucker you can be."

I dropped to the floor slowly onto my knees, and took another sniff from the bottle.

"Jesus, you are such a fucking popper slut. Pass that bottle here, no more of those for you. I want you to be focused on the task at hand. I want you to have no excuse for what you are about to do. Free your inner slut and go for it. "With that, she sat in front of me wearing a strap-on harness with an 8-inch dildo.

She didn't have to instruct me, I knew what I was supposed to do. I opened my mouth and bent forward. As I took her cock head in my mouth, she giggled.

"See, I knew this was who you really were, I didn't even have to tell you what to do. In the end you'll be doing a lot more of this for me. Make it nice and sloppy and see how much you can take, be the best slut you can be."

I bobbed forward to take at least half the cock in my mouth, and felt Miss Reds hand on the back of my head encouraging me further and further, forcing me down on the cock. "No I said, see how much you can take, or we'll start the spelling test again." She had the riding crop in her hand and I knew that she'd happily use it.

I took another couple of inches of the cock, but gagged and retched. Miss Red looked down at me on my knees. "Pathetic, no man wants to hear that noise, now take the cock again." She thrust into my throat, opening it ever wider, drool and spit covering my chin and the dildo, as she fucked my face; tears finally coming to my eyes as she mercilessly used my throat, until I finally took all 8 inches, right down to the rubber balls. I was gagging incessantly, but actually beginning to enjoy it. Miss Red took her hand off the back of my head and I continued to go as far down the cock as possible, often to the balls.

I worshiped the cock and couldn't help the moans of arousal that I felt as I sucked and slobbered over her cock. She knew what I was thinking. My cock was straining in the O rings, the head purple, as engorged as much as it could in Miss Red's little rubber prison.

She watched me, chuckling and taking photo's of her newly turned out slut.

"You wish it was a real cock don't you slut?"

"No Miss, I just want your cock."

"Ohh that's a shame, you can still lie to me, even now, I thought you would have learned. " The swish of the crop and the pain once more; this time both of my butt cheeks, as she leaned forward and reached over my shoulders to strike.

"S, S, S, Sorry Miss Red, yes I do sometimes wish it was a real cock."

"That's OK you can't help being a sissy cocksucking slut. It's deep down inside you, she is part of you and now she's finding freedom."

Tears runnning down my face, as she smiled down at me. "I said I wanted to see you cry bitch, and just look at you now. All your makeup smudged and your mascara running, your lipstick at the base of this bloody big dildo, you really are a dirty sissy slut, aren't you."

"Yes Miss Red I'm your sissy slut, I just want to be fucked by you."

"I am fucking your face you silly girl. But I think what you really mean is you want me to fuck your asspussy, don't you slut?"

I couldn't help it, that was what I wanted, I longed to be really fucked by Miss Red, "God yes please Miss Red, use the dildo on me and fuck me hard please."

"So you admit you're a cock sucking, cock-craving whore do you Pete?"

"Yes Miss Red. I need cock, and want you to fuck my ass pussy hard, please, I've wanted that all along." The words were tumbling out of me now, I was giving more and more of my kinks, away.

"There we go, it's just as I thought it would be. That punishment and the spelling test have helped me to bring the inner slut out of you. But to finish that off, I'm going to need to truly fuck you. Now off your knees and lie face down on the bed. Here have some more poppers, you're going to need them."

"I should be OK with the dildo, Miss Red. I have taken a dildo before." Having spent so long denying my depravity, now I felt a real release to admit to more.

"I'm sure you have baby girl, but that little dildo was just for your throat. Your ass pussy needs my really big one, take a look at this."

She reached to the shelf of the dresser and brought out a 10 inch monster cock that must have been close to 3 inches in diameter, "Now this is the cock for your pussy, little one. I want you to really know that you've been fucked properly." I looked at it in awe. It was bigger than any guy could ever be and it was so fucking wide. I was frightened. Truly frightened. How on earth could I possibly take this?

"Ohhh God, NO MISS RED! I can't take that Miss Red, it's too big. I couldn't ever take that, please use the other one Miss, please. I beg you. It's huge, it's too thick, I could never take that." I was begging. I really meant what I was saying, it was massive.

"Lie down, stop shouting at me and shut the fuck up bitch. Sniff some poppers and we'll see if you can or cannot take it for real. If you can't, it will simply mean a lot more punishment. If you can there will be a reward."

I lay there whimpering, fuck this was too big. I'd never had anything so big. I thought that was just for show, not for use on a real sub. " Please no Mistress, please I can't take that."

As I lay there, snivelling, my nipples were still on fire, the head of my cock causing me to moan. I opened the bottle of poppers and sniffed deeply. Ohh fuck, ohhh fuck. There was a moment of clarity, she was definitely going to make me take this, by force. She was going to rape me with it, I just had to give in, like a good little slut. I felt that nothing I could say would change the outcome. Miss Red was so highly aroused, that she just had to be satisfied.

"I think you might need a bit more than that Pete. We need to really find your true inner slut and release her. So get sniffing bitch, pop that little mind of yours off. I want you absolutely off your tits baby." Miss Red was plainly turned on, and getting off on this level of dominance. It sounded as though she was loving my nervousness and her absolute power over me. I just knew she wouldn't stop.

I heard her and sniffed more, sniffing as hard as I could, not really knowing what Miss Red meant. All the while Miss Red was moving about and getting ready, I heard her open a bottle which I presumed was lube, but I couldn't be sure.

The bed moved a little as I felt Miss Red get up on the bed. "Fuck this skirt is getting in the way, I'll have to lift it up." With that she took the skirt off, to give her more access.

I wished I was watching her directly and could see more of her tantalising body. See if her stunning ass was covered in beautiful panties or if a G string was taut between her globes, how I longed to worship between those cheeks. She pulled the strap of my slut's outfit to the side and then I felt it, the huge head of her cock just pushing between my fat butt cheeks. Normally the feel of her hands pulling my cheeks apart, would have turned me on so much, but this was way beyond any fantasy that I'd ever had, it was too just big.

Miss Red moved the tip of her cock up and down my ass crack, lubing it all up After a few strokes up and down, she began to push forward to get the head just at the entrance of my hole. The very tip of it opening my pucker just a fraction.

I sniffed deeply, and couldn't help but imagine what the white cock head, just forcing my ass pussy to open and accept the tip, must look like. The image was intoxicating. But then she pushed a little more and I felt my hole being really stretched. Now I was feeling real pain again.

"Ohhhh look at that, what a sight, you're pussy is almost opening up for it, what a fucking slut." She pressed a little further, lighting flashes going off in my mind with the pain and invasion. "Ahhh, I seem to be getting a bit of resistance now." I didn't say anything, I wasn't capable of speech, so I sniffed harder and harder on my little bottle.

Miss Red took her time thank goodness, she moved back and forth for a good few minutes, slowly opening me a little wider, bit by bit. An inch at a time, then two. She was fucking me like a thoughtful lover, working me wider and wider, little by little. I just kept on sniffing and hoping that I could take this cock, or at least just the head.

She was picking up a rhythm and pulling my cheeks apart as wide as she could.

"Ohhh I so wish you could see this slut, the head is nearly in now. Once that goes in, you'll really know about it, as there's a deep little rim under the head, and I think your pussy will cling onto that for dear life." I felt her stop rocking back and forth and just lean into me. Her hands gripping my hips. I groaned as I felt her stretching me more that I'd ever been stretched.

"Fucckkkkkkkkk." I couldn't help it, I screamed and had to sniff more, my head feeling fuzzy.

"Ohhhhhhhh there we go, ohhh hello. How good is that? This huge cockhead is all the way in. Your pussy just clenched onto it, you dirty little bitch. I wasn't sure you could take this big one, but now we know, that you can." She sounded so pleased, that I felt a shiver of pride, along with the pain.

I was moaning almost constantly, it was so, so big. Although I'd taken the head, just seeing the size of the cock had me worried, I couldn't possibly take it.

"Here comes a few more inches bitch, savour it, enjoy every extra inch of it." She giggled to herself. "Let's see just how much you can take."

I felt her lean forward, and press down on my cheeks. She was now actually fucking me properly, it felt brutal, painful and yet wonderful.

"Ohh God Oooohhhh. Ohhh my God this is fucking amazing Miss Red."

"Well that's half of it in slut. You're doing so well, but a real slut would take the lot for her Mistress, wouldn't she?"

I was gasping for breath, I felt just so full. "Yes Miss Red, a real slut would. But I can't take any more, it's just so big. I'm sorry but I just can't take any more."

"Off course you can. just sniff and relax, I'm the one doing all the work here, you just lie there and think of England."

I lay there taking it. I felt Miss Red slide her right thigh up and over mine and then her left thigh too, so that her knees were on the outside of my thighs. I knew that was a position which I'd used on many women over the years, when I wanted to truly pile drive into them. When I wanted to take my pleasure, no matter what and to fuck them as deeply and hard as I could. Whenever I'd done this is was never about the woman's pleasure, it was just about me using the power I had with them, face down and fucking the shit out of them, but now the boot was firmly on the other foot.

I could hear her arousal, it was almost animalistic. She felt like a hugely endowed guy, taking just what she wanted. It was almost rape, and I confess, I was loving it, despite the fact it felt as though I was being fucked entirely for her pleasure. It was as though Miss Red was remembering each time a guy had gone to town on her pussy for their own pleasure. Fucking with abandon, it was her doing the rough, hard fucking, getting her own back after all those years of being on the receiving end.

With her knees on the bed, she had real leverage, she leaned forward and lay down on my back, I could feel her breasts squashed into me. I wished this was being videoed, so I could watch it back later. Or that I could see it in a mirror, but then again if I could see what was actually taking place, I think I would have cum on the spot.

I felt Miss Red's hips rocking back and forth with real power. Now there was no choice. I was impaled by more than half the cock and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Ohhh here we go piglet, you're doing it, you're taking more with each thrust. Tell me what you want slut." Strangely, I was beginning to enjoy it, even though it was so fucking huge. Tell me what you fucking want!"

"Fuck me harder Miss Red, give me every last inch, pleassssseeee, fucccccckkkkk meeeeeee." I felt true freedom, this was what I needed, I was actually enjoying her brutality and my own sluttishness.

"There she is, there's the real slut, that's what we're after, now beg some more for it slut."

"Plllleeeeasssee Miss Red fuck me hard, make me your slutty bitch, fuccckkk your piglet, please, take me and make me your dirty fucking whore.."

"So be it slut."

Miss Red stopped talking and she began to truly fuck me; with long hard thrusts with the cock almost going out of my hole, then slamming back in. She was relentless, as though she was searching for her own orgasm, reaching out for it, by fucking me harder and harder.

I'd gone from pain, into a mix of pleasure and pain and never wanted it to stop. I was loving being fucked hard. I wanted more and more. I needed more. It was a deep, dark, dirty craving. I was deep in sub space and wanted the fucking to go on forever.

"Fuck mmmmmeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmyyyy fuckinnng Lorrrrdddd, arrrrgggggghhhhhh."

"Fuuuuuccckkk me harderrrrrr please, argggghhhhhhhhhhh fucckkkkk."

Miss Red fucked me for at least ten minutes, I never wanted it to stop.

The begging started again, "Please Miss Red, fuck me harder, I need to be fucked, don't stop, make me the sissy slut you want, that I am. I deserve this punishment. I neeeeed it, punish me, please Miss Red."

As she lay on my back her cock deep in me, I moaned. "There she is again."

Miss Red continued her pile driving, for some time, fucking me ruthlessly, she was like an aggressive alpha male, taking what she needed. I was getting higher and higher, my clit so sensitive, rubbing on the leather bed with every single thrust. Her huge cock, reaming me and rubbing on my prostate with every thrust.

Miss Red was panting, and breathing harder and harder. She was going for it, hammering into me.

Then it happened, something I'd read about but never experienced. I felt a new feeling building up inside my ass, my orgasms had always been just about my cock. But this was just about my ass and asshole. I had my very first anal orgasm, my first sissygasm, my entire body vibrating and rocking, as I came through my soft clit. I could tell that the cum was shooting out of me, despite being flaccid. I felt the orgasm shudder through my whole body, even though my cock was soft and constrained.

I was almost delirious, "Thankyou Miss, thankyouuuuu, ohhhh fuckkkk, that was amazing."

"There she is, my little slut is truly born, I've literally fucked her out of you, and here she is, in all her glory with 10 inches of solid cock deep within her pussy, nice to meet you Charleigh."

"Nice to meet you too Miss Red and lovely to be released, ummmmmm. Ohhh fuck, fuck me some more please, God I need more cock."

"Fuck what an insatiable little whore you are, you said that you always lose your submissiveness when you cum."

"But now I'm Charleigh, Miss Red, I just want more, I need more, it's who I am now."

"That's right Charleigh, you need this, you need to be the true slut, you are. And that is what I'm going to help you with, to be the very best slut you can be."

I lay there with Miss Red lying heavily on me, gently rocking in and out of me, milking any last drops of cum out of my cock, or was it now my clit. I moaned further with each stroke, spent but happy in my new feminine persona. I wanted to be Charleigh more and more and to relish in the sluttishness I felt at the time.

Miss Red finally withdrew from my asshole. "Fuck now that is a real gape, I have to get a photo of this." I heard the telltale click of the camera and smiled at the thought of the shot for my profiles on the various kink sites I frequented. Maybe next time I invite Nigel over to use you too?

Charleigh was born and christened, and Miss Red was smiling at her new slut, thinking about the future.

12